FABULOUS PESTO PASTA SALAD
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, salt, pepper, onion powder, mustard, garlic, basil, oregano, cilantro, hot pepper sauce, red wine vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, and Parmesan cheese. Add the tomatoes, green onions and olives to the bowl, and stir to coat. Refrigerate.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the pasta, and cook for 7 minutes, or until tender. Drain, and rinse with cold water to cool. Add pasta to the bowl of dressing, and mix well. Top with mozzarella cheese and pine nuts. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 505.5 calories, Carbohydrate 50.7 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Fat 26.7 g, Fiber 3.7 g, Protein 18.9 g, SaturatedFat 6.6 g, Sodium 730.6 mg, Sugar 6 g
HUMMUS PASTA SALAD
This hummus pasta salad is a hearty side dish, but it could be a nice meatless main dish as well. Add the dressing while the pasta is still warm to allow the pasta to absorb some of the dressing. -Michelle Morrow, Newmarket, New Hampshire
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 18 servings (3/4 cup each).
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place garbanzo beans on a parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; toss to coat. Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes., Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions for al dente. Drain pasta; rinse with cold water and drain well. Place kale in a large mixing bowl; massage until tender, 3-5 minutes. Add pasta. , Finely grate zest from 1 lemon. Cut lemons crosswise in half; squeeze juice from lemons. In a small bowl, whisk water, tahini, garlic, olive juice, lemon juice and zest, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Pour over pasta mixture; toss to coat. Stir in garbanzo beans, tomatoes and olives. Refrigerate, covered, at least 3 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 219 calories, Fat 8g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 316mg sodium, Carbohydrate 30g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 6g fiber), Protein 7g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
MEDITERRANEAN PASTA SALAD WITH HUMMUS
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook bow-tie pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain and refrigerate until cool to the touch, about 15 minutes.
- Combine cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, and garlic in a medium bowl. Add cooled pasta. Toss with hummus. Gently mix in basil. Season with salt and pepper. Adjust the amount of hummus based on how wet or dry the salad seems. Garnish with feta cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 403 calories, Carbohydrate 64.7 g, Cholesterol 18.7 mg, Fat 9.9 g, Fiber 5.6 g, Protein 16.6 g, SaturatedFat 4.1 g, Sodium 408.9 mg, Sugar 5.5 g
HUMMUS 'PESTO' COLD PASTA SALAD
- Break spacghetti into thirds and cook al dente. Run under cold water. Toss with a tablespoon of Bertolli olive oil to keep it from sticking. Put the first seven ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until a paste about the same consistency as pesto is created, adding water a tablespoon at a time if needed. (Lean to the thin side, remember the hummus will get firmer when chilled.) Pour hummus over the pasta and toss until coated. Chill. Before serving, toss in the tomatoes, onions, and olives. Drizzle with the 1/4 cup of Bertolli olive oil. Serve and enjoy.
More about "hummus pesto cold pasta salad recipes"
HUMMUS PESTO PASTA | RAINBOW NOURISHMENTS
4/5 (2)Category Lunch or DinnerCuisine American, Italian-Inspired, VeganTotal Time 20 mins
- Add the chickpeas, basil, oil/water, garlic, tahini, 1/4 cup pine nuts, vegan cream cheese and salt to a food processor. Process until as smooth as possible.
COLD VEGAN PESTO PASTA SALAD - DRIVE ME HUNGRY
Ratings 7Category Main Course, Salad, Side DishCuisine American, ItalianTotal Time 25 mins
- Boil your pasta according to its directions. Drain and rinse under water to get rid of excess starch. If serving later, lightly drizzle one tablespoon of olive oil onto your pasta to keep them from sticking together.
- Add the pasta, tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, and red onion into a large bowl. Keep in the refrigerator with plastic wrap until ready to serve cold. Gently toss with the vegan pesto sauce and serve immediately.
CREAMY MEDITERRANEAN HUMMUS PASTA WITH PESTO CHICKEN ...
5/5 (1)Total Time 1 hrCategory Main CourseCalories 595 per serving
- Barbecue your chicken breasts and then let cool in your kitchen in a medium bowl. Toss chicken breasts in pesto and slice when cooled.
- In a large frying pan add oil and cook garlic and onion on medium heat until golden brown, 3-5 minutes. Add sun-dried tomatoes, kalamata olives and spinach, stirring for 3 minutes until your spinach has wilted. Add hummus, lemon juice, white wine, and chicken stock, stirring slowly until fully incorporated and reduced, 5-7 minutes on medium/low heat.
- Once your sauce has thickened add cooked fettuccini to your pan and toss to fully incorporate. Serve noodles in individual bowls and top with slicked chicken breasts and crumbled feta.
PASTA SALAD WITH PESTO - ONCE UPON A CHEF
Cuisine American, ItalianTotal Time 30 minsCategory SaladsCalories 544 per serving
- Cook the fusilli in a large pot of boiling salted water until fully cooked, 10 to 12 minutes (you don't want al dente pasta here). Drain and toss into a bowl with the olive oil. Cool to room temperature.
- In the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade, purée the pesto, lemon juice, and 1/2 cup of the peas. Add the mayonnaise and purée until smooth.
- Add the pesto-pea mixture to the cooled pasta, along with the Parmesan, 3/4 cup of the peas, 3 tablespoons of the pine nuts, the mozzarella, the salt, and the pepper. Mix well, then taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary. (I usually add 1/4 teaspoon each more salt and pepper, but it will depend on the saltiness of the pesto you're using and how heavily the pasta water was salted.) Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle the remaining peas, pine nuts, and basil over top. Serve at room temperature.
- Note: To toast the pine nuts, place them in a small dry skillet over medium heat. Cook, stirring frequently, until golden. Watch the nuts carefully, as they can burn quickly, and transfer them to small bowl immediately after cooking (they will continue to brown in the hot pan).
BASIL LEMON PASTA SALAD - RECIPES, ENTERTAINING, AND HOME ...
Ratings 51Calories 207 per servingCategory Side Dish
- In a large pot of salty water, bring noodles to a boil and prepare al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water to shock pasta.
- In a large bowl toss pasta with dressing and pine nuts. Add fresh cracked pepper, basil and parmesan flakes.
HUMMUS, TOMATO AND OLIVE PASTA SALAD RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Servings 12Total Time 3 hrs 20 minsCategory Low CholesterolCalories 152 per serving
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water, drain again. Allow to cool. Place pasta in large bowl with tomato, zucchini, onion and olives.
- To make hummus dressing, combine hummus, yogurt, olive oil, garlic and lemon peel in a blender. Purree. Add salt and pepper taste and process again briefly.
4-INGREDIENT PESTO PASTA SALAD - SIMPLY SIDE DISHES
4.8/5 (4)Total Time 20 minsCategory SaladCalories 292 per serving See details »
CREAMY HUMMUS PASTA SALAD (MAKE-AHEAD) - SIMPLY QUINOA
4.2/5 (13)Calories 398 per servingCategory Side Dish
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Once cooked, drain and rinse under cool water to avoid sticking and clumping. Set aside and allow the pasta to cool completely.
- Once cool, transfer to a mixing bowl and add cucumbers, tomatoes, feta, olives and red onon. Set aside and prepare the dressing.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients until smooth. Pour dressing over the pasta mixture and toss until everything is evenly coated and combined. Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
5 INGREDIENT HUMMUS PASTA (IN ONE POT!) - FROM MY BOWL
5/5 (3)Category MainCuisine AmericanTotal Time 20 mins
- Use a colander to drain your pasta, but do not rinse. Return the pot to the stove over medium-low heat. Mix the hummus and 1/2 cup of filtered water together in the base of the pot, then slowly whisk additional water into the sauce until it reaches your desired consistency. Add in the sun-dried tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Return the pasta to the pot and fold it into the sauce. Turn off the heat and stir in the lemon juice, plus any salt & pepper if necessary. Transfer into serving bowls, top with fresh herbs, and enjoy!
HUMMUS PASTA SALAD - THE BAKERMAMA
Reviews 2Category MainServings 8Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
- Stir in hummus until pasta is well coated. Gently stir in remaining ingredients. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm or cold.
30 COLD PASTA SALAD RECIPES YOU NEED TO TRY THIS SUMMER
Estimated Reading Time 7 mins See details »
AVOCADO TOMATO BASIL PESTO HUMMUS PASTA SALAD - COOKING ...
Servings 4Estimated Reading Time 2 minsCategory Main DishTotal Time 25 mins See details »
HUMMUS PASTA SALAD - SIMPLE, EASY AND SO FLAVORFUL | BITES ...
Cuisine MediterraneanTotal Time 14 minsCategory SaladCalories 358 per serving See details »
PESTO HUMMUS PASTA SALAD RECIPE - GODAIRYFREE.ORG
Reviews 5Estimated Reading Time 1 minServings 4-6Total Time 25 mins See details »
ARTICHOKE LEMON PESTO PASTA SALAD WITH GREEN BEAN & POTATO ...
Estimated Reading Time 50 secs See details »
TOMATO HUMMUS PASTA | VEGAN | LIFE IS DELICIOUS FOOD BLOG
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins See details »
CHICKEN PESTO PASTA SALAD RECIPE IN 30 MINUTES EASY | BEST ...
Category Main Course, SaladCalories 547 per serving See details »
HUMMUS GREEK PASTA SALAD — EMILY RUTH WEIR
Email [email protected] See details »
SHRIMP PASTA SALAD WITH CREAMY PESTO DRESSING | TASTY ...
See details »
RED PEPPER PESTO PASTA SALAD | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY ...
See details »
HUMMUS PASTA SALAD RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
See details »
PESTO HUMMUS RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
See details »
HUMMUS PESTO COLD PASTA SALAD RECIPES
See details »
10 BEST BASIL PESTO PASTA SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
See details »
20 EASY COLD PASTA SALADS FOR SUMMER COOKOUTS
See details »
You'll also love