HOMEMADE CRANBERRY JAM
- Place all ingredients in a medium saucepan, mix, and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Reduce heat to low, cover with a lid, and gently simmer, stirring frequently, for 45-60 minutes. Keep covered while simmering, leaving only a little crack for the steam to escape. Make sure it simmers gently. Stir from time to time.
- Transfer into a blender and puree until smooth.
- Let cool completely and transfer to a medium jar. Once completely cooled, close with a lid tight and refrigerate.
- Without canning process, this jam will last about 6 weeks in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 135 kcal, Carbohydrate 35 g, Sodium 1 mg, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 29 g, ServingSize 1 serving
SPICED CRANBERRY JAM
I needed to fill some holiday cookies with jam and since raspberries and apricots weren't in season, I opted to use cranberries. This jam is lightly sweetened, fragrant, and has a beautiful color that complemented the cookies perfectly!
Provided by LauraF
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Combine cranberries, white sugar, turbinado sugar, water, orange zest, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, allspice, and pepper in a large pot over medium heat. Simmer, stirring frequently, until sugar dissolves and cranberries pop, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Blend cranberry jam into desired consistency using an immersion blender.
- Pour jam into a glass pint jar; cool until thickened and set, about 1 hour. Seal jar and refrigerate.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 70.3 calories, Carbohydrate 18.2 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 0.1 g, Sodium 3.1 mg, Sugar 16.1 g
- Bring all ingredients to a boil in a 2-quart heavy saucepan over moderate heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened, about 20 minutes (jam will continue to thicken as it cools).
- Force jam through a fine-mesh sieve into a bowl, discarding skins and seeds. Cool, stirring occasionally.
HOLIDAY CRANBERRY JAM
This cranberry jam is one I make at Christmas for family and friends. I especially like serving it for brunch, along with muffins or toast and fruit. -Sandee Berg, Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 5 half-pints.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a food processor, coarsely process cranberries and orange sections. Place in a Dutch oven with strawberries and sugar. Bring to a full rolling boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Boil for 1 minute. , Remove from the heat and stir in the pectin. Skim off the foam. Carefully ladle into hot half-pint jars, leaving 1/4-in. headspace. Remove air bubbles; wipe rims and adjust lids. Process for 10 minutes in a boiling-water canner.
Nutrition Facts :
HIGHBUSH CRANBERRY JAM
Although not true cranberries, highbush cranberries also have tart red fruits that can be used in cooking. This is a lovely spread with mouthwatering tangy flavor.-Evelyn Gebhardt, Kasilof, Alaska
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3-4 half-pints.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large covered kettle, simmer cranberries and water for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Press berries through a strainer; discard skins. Strain mixture through a double layer of cheesecloth (juice will drip through; discard or set aside for another use). Measure 6 cups of the pulp that remains in the cheesecloth and place in the kettle. Add remaining ingredients. Simmer, uncovered, for 30-40 minutes, stirring frequently. Pour into freezer containers. Cool. Refrigerate or freeze.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 80 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 1mg sodium, Carbohydrate 21g carbohydrate (19g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 0 protein.
CRANBERRY ONION JAM
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat, and add oil. Spread onions evenly in pan, and cook without stirring for 5 minutes.
- Stir the onions, and cook until they are deep brown in color, about 20 minutes. Stir once or twice to brown onions evenly; do not allow to burn.
- Add vinegar, sugar and cranberries to pan; mix well. Reduce heat to low, and simmer until cranberries have wilted, 8 to 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Allow to cool before serving.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 153, UnsaturatedFat 4 grams, Carbohydrate 28 grams, Fat 5 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 1 gram, SaturatedFat 0 grams, Sodium 498 milligrams, Sugar 20 grams, TransFat 0 grams
More about "in a cranberry jam recipes"
CRANBERRY JAM - MUSKOKA LAKES FARM & WINERY
Estimated Reading Time 30 secs
10 BEST CRANBERRY JAM WITH PECTIN RECIPES | YUMMLY
HOW TO MAKE CRANBERRY JAM WITH FREE PRINTABLE RECIPE …
EASY HOMEMADE CRANBERRY JAM FOR THE HOLIDAYS - ALL …
CRANBERRY JAM - EASY 10 MINUTE RECIPE WITH STEP-BY-STEP …
RECIPE: CRANBERRY JAM | WHOLE FOODS MARKET
CRANBERRY PEPPER JAM - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
SPICED CRANBERRY JAM – FOOD IN JARS
100+ WAYS TO USE UP A JAR OF JAM - PRACTICAL SELF …
CRANBERRY JAM RECIPE - LOS ANGELES TIMES
10 BEST CRANBERRY JAM DRIED CRANBERRIES RECIPES
10 MINUTE CRANBERRY JAM | AMY'S HEALTHY BAKING
APPLE CRANBERRY JAM – FOOD IN JARS
CRANBERRY JAM RECIPE - BBC - THERESIA BEAUCHAMP
CRANBERRY STRAWBERRY JAM RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
THE BEST JALAPENO CRANBERRY JAM - THE BEARD AND THE BAKER
EASY SPICED CRANBERRY JAM » THE PRACTICAL KITCHEN
RECIPE: D.I.Y. CRANBERRY JAM | KITCHN
CRANBERRY JAM | OCEAN SPRAY®
YUMMY CRANBERRY JAM RECIPE WITH EASY APPETIZER IDEA - A …
SAVORY CRANBERRY JAM - EATING RULES
CRANBERRY JALAPEñO JAM - PEPPERSCALE
CRANBERRY JAM RECIPES - NYT COOKING
CRANBERRY JAM - THREE OLIVES BRANCH
HOMEMADE CRANBERRY SYRUP AND CRANBERRY JAM - KRAZY KITCHEN …
STRAWBERRY CRANBERRY HOMEMADE JAM - ADRIANA'S BEST RECIPES
STRAWBERRY CRANBERRY JAM [CHRISTMAS JAM] - THE COOKING BRIDE
IN A CRANBERRY JAM : RECIPES - COOKING CHANNEL
FRESH CRANBERRY JAM - THIS SILLY GIRL'S KITCHEN
CRANBERRY JAM | BAKED BY RACHEL
IN A CRANBERRY JAM - ALTON BROWN
CRANBERRY JAM RECIPE - SIMPLE CHINESE FOOD
25 DRIED CRANBERRY RECIPES YOU'LL CRAVE ALL SEASON | ALLRECIPES
CRANBERRY RASPBERRY JAM - STAHLBUSH ISLAND FARMS
INSTANT POT JAM WITH CRANBERRIES - SHAW SIMPLE SWAPS
66 EASY AND TASTY CRANBERRY JAM RECIPES BY HOME COOKS - COOKPAD
DRIED CRANBERRY JAM WITHOUT SUGAR | INC - DRIED FRUIT
HOMEMADE CRANBERRY JAM (MICROWAVE RECIPE) | PATIENCE FRUIT & CO
CHRISTMAS JAM - THE SEASONED MOM
CHRISTMAS JAM RECIPE: THE PERFECT CRANBERRY JAM
You'll also love