CAPRESE QUINOA SALAD
The classic summer combination of tomatoes, fresh mozzarella and basil are tossed with quinoa for an easy, but sophisticated summer salad. Cooking the quinoa in Progresso™ broth is the key to a flavorful salad.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In 2-quart saucepan, heat broth to boiling over high heat. Add quinoa and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer about 15 minutes or until all broth is absorbed. Transfer to large bowl. Refrigerate at least 1 hour until cool.
- In small bowl, beat vinegar, mustard, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and the pepper with whisk. Slowly beat in olive oil.
- Stir tomatoes, mozzarella and vinaigrette into cooled quinoa. Gently stir in 1/2 cup basil leaves.
- Transfer to serving bowl; garnish with additional basil.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 330, Carbohydrate 32 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 3 g, Protein 12 g, SaturatedFat 1 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 840 mg, Sugar 5 g, TransFat 0 g
ITALIAN QUINOA, CHICKEN AND ROASTED VEGGIE SALAD
This is an easily put-together dish that can be served warm when it's made or chilled as leftovers. It is so filling yet refreshing...perfect for lunch or a light summer supper! I make my own homemade Italian dressing that goes perfect in this recipe, and you can use any dressing and vegetable combination you like!
Provided by Shelley Lee
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Quinoa cooking directions. Rinse quinoa under cool running water for 2 minutes in a fine mesh strainer. Set aside. Place a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Toss quinoa into skillet and shake to distribute. Shake and toss quinoa occasionally for 5 minutes or until it is slightly brown and has a toasty aroma. Remove quinoa to a 2 quart saucepan. Add broth and water. Heat to boiling, cover, reduce heat and simmer on lowest temp until liquid is absorbed, about 15 minutes. Remove from heat. Let stand 10 minutes and fluff. OR Put toasted quinoa and liquids in a microwave rice cooker and cook on HIGH for 15 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes and fluff. Comes out perfect every time! TOASTING IS NOT NECESSARY BUT ADDS A FABULOUS FLAVOR TO THE DISH. I RECOMMEND NOT SKIPPING THIS STEP!
- Spread thawed vegetables out onto a large baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast in a pre-heated 375 degree oven for 15 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Transfer quinoa to a large bowl. Add roasted vegetables and chicken. Stir to combine well.
- Add dressing in small amounts, stirring to combine, until desired consistency is reached.
- Garnish with grated Parmesan/Romano cheese blend.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 250.6, Fat 10.6, SaturatedFat 2.5, Cholesterol 54.9, Sodium 615.7, Carbohydrate 14.5, Fiber 1.5, Sugar 0.7, Protein 22.9
ITALIAN QUINOA SALAD
Bring this Italian Quinoa Salad to your next cookout! This recipe is sure to be a crowd-pleaser, with everyone wanting to know the recipe!
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Combine all ingredients except basil.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Top with basil just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 200, Fat 14 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Sodium 370 mg, Carbohydrate 14 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 2 g, Protein 6 g
EASY QUINOA SALAD
- Bring water and quinoa to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Combine chickpeas, tomatoes, cucumber, green onions, and parsley in a large bowl. Stir in cooled quinoa.
- Mix lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, mint, salt, and pepper together in a separate small bowl. Pour over quinoa mixture; toss to combine.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 162.8 calories, Carbohydrate 23.3 g, Fat 6 g, Fiber 4.1 g, Protein 5.2 g, SaturatedFat 0.8 g, Sodium 326 mg, Sugar 1.8 g
More about "italian quinoa salad recipes"
ITALIAN QUINOA SALAD - DASH OF SANITY
4.9/5 (17)Total Time 30 minsCategory SaladCalories 490 per serving
ITALIAN QUINOA SALAD - FOOD REVOLUTION NETWORK
Servings 4Estimated Reading Time 1 minCategory SaladsTotal Time 10 mins
ITALIAN QUINOA SALAD (WITH ZESTY ITALIAN DRESSING) | BITES ...
Cuisine ItalianTotal Time 30 minsCategory SaladCalories 334 per serving
- Cook 1 cup of dry quinoa with 1.5 cups water in the Instant Pot, or with 2 cups of water on the stove until quinoa is fully cooked and fluffy (takes about 15 minutes total).
- Preheat a large skillet over medium heat. Spray with non-stick spray and add broccoli florets. Cook 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add 2-3 tbsp. water to the broccoli and stir well, cooking 2-3 minutes more. Turn off heat.
ITALIAN QUINOA - AN EASY WEEKNIGHT MEAL! - WENDY POLISI
ITALIAN WARM BASIL TOMATO QUINOA SALAD - ADRIANA'S BEST ...
10 BEST ITALIAN QUINOA SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
MEDITERRANEAN QUINOA SALAD RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
ITALIAN QUINOA SALAD | RECIPE CART
ITALIAN QUINOA SALAD - PLAIN.RECIPES
QUINOA SALAD IS A SIDE DISHES BY MY ITALIAN RECIPES
10 BEST ITALIAN DRESSING QUINOA SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
ITALIAN QUINOA SALAD · EASY FAMILY RECIPES
ITALIAN QUINOA RECIPES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
QUINOA SALAD RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
SERIOUSLY GOOD QUINOA SALAD - INSPIRED TASTE
ITALIAN QUINOA SALAD - FARM GIRL FRESH
ANY-SEASON ITALIAN-STYLE QUINOA SALAD | VEGKITCHEN
MEDITERRANEAN QUINOA SALAD - SKINNYTASTE
15 QUINOA SALAD RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
AN EASY, HEART-HEALTHY ITALIAN CAPRESE QUINOA SALAD
FAVORITE QUINOA SALAD RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
ONE-POT ITALIAN QUINOA WITH TOMATOES & BASIL - SIMPLY QUINOA
ITALIAN QUINOA SALAD - COOKING ON THE FRONT BURNER
ITALIAN QUINOA SALAD - FANNETASTIC FOOD
ITALIAN QUINOA SALAD WITH WHITE BEANS | CHELSEY AMER
ITALIAN QUINOA SALAD | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE ...
ITALIAN QUINOA SALAD WITH BASIL OIL (RECIPE) | FOOD MATTERS®
SOUTHWESTERN QUINOA SALAD - DELISH KNOWLEDGE
ITALIAN QUINOA SALAD RECIPE | SIDECHEF
QUINOA SALAD WITH TOMATOES AND BASIL RECIPE - EMILY FARRIS ...
ITALIAN QUINOA SALAD RECIPE
ITALIAN QUINOA SALAD | RECIPE CART
RECIPE: ITALIAN QUINOA SALAD
ITALIAN PASTA SALAD - THE HARVEST KITCHEN
ITALIAN QUINOA SALAD - QUINOA SALAD RECIPES
CAPRESE QUINOA SALAD - DAMN DELICIOUS
MEDITERRANEAN QUINOA SALAD WITH ROASTED VEGETABLES ...
ITALIAN QUINOA SALAD | RECIPE | QUINOA SALAD, DELICIOUS ...
ITALIAN QUINOA SALAD | KELLI MORGAN
ITALIAN QUINOA SALAD (VEGAN & GLUTEN FREE) | EASY VEGAN ...
ITALIAN QUINOA SALAD - ALLRECIPES.COM RECIPE
[AD] ITALIAN QUINOA CHICKEN SALAD #SIMPLESATISFYINGSALADS ...
10 BEST ITALIAN QUINOA SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook quinoa and quinoa salad?Instructions Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic, shallots and italian seasoning and sauté until fragrant, about 2 minutes. To the saucepan, add quinoa and tomatoes. Stir continuously for 15 – 30 seconds. Remove lid and stir in spinach, white beans, basil and nutritoinal yeast (if using).
How do you make Italian quinoa?This healthy and delicious Italian Quinoa is made using just one pot! We've got tons of flavor inside using tomatoes and fresh basil. On the table in just 30 minutes and makes clean up a total breeze! Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic, shallots and italian seasoning and sauté until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
How do you make a tomato basil and quinoa salad?We've got tons of flavor inside using tomatoes and fresh basil. On the table in just 30 minutes and makes clean up a total breeze! Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic, shallots and italian seasoning and sauté until fragrant, about 2 minutes. To the saucepan, add quinoa and tomatoes. Stir continuously for 15 – 30 seconds.
What is the best way to cook quinoa and tomatoes?To the saucepan, add quinoa and tomatoes. Stir continuously for 15 – 30 seconds. Add liquids, bring to a boil, then cover and reduce to simmer for 20 – 25 minutes until liquid has been absorbed. Remove lid and stir in spinach, white beans, basil and nutritoinal yeast (if using).