MANGO CUKE RELISH
This is a unique take on Thai Green Curry, served cold and healthily without coconut milk. -Suzanna Vicheinrut, Long Beach, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 49 calories, Fat 2g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 106mg sodium, Carbohydrate 7g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
The sweet flavors of this relish creates an exotic accompaniment to fish or chicken. Try pairing with Thai, Indian, or Caribbean dishes or serve with Tortilla chips. Besides the lift to your tastebuds, the relish will add texture and color to your plate.
Provided by SUBEAR
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine the mango, oil, bell pepper, scallions, cilantro, and lime juice in small bowl. Stir to combine. Season to taste with salt, black pepper, and honey. Refrigerate, or serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 62.7 calories, Carbohydrate 13.7 g, Fat 1.4 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 0.7 g, SaturatedFat 0.2 g, Sodium 149 mg, Sugar 10.3 g
This is a salsa my friend from Trinidad taught me when I was in the navy. We serve this at all Super Bowl parties and picnics in our family! Delish!
Provided by Chrissy
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Stir together the mango, cucumber, jalapeno pepper, onion, garlic, and cilantro in a mixing bowl. Season with lime juice, salt, and pepper. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving to allow the flavors to blend.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 32.1 calories, Carbohydrate 8.2 g, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 0.4 g, Sodium 1.8 mg, Sugar 6.4 g
FISH WITH MANGO RELISH
- In a medium bowl, toss together mango, cucumber, basil, lime juice, and olive oil. Season relish with salt and pepper.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet or grill pan over medium-high. Using a paper towel, blot fish dry. Season both sides with salt and pepper. When pan is hot, add vegetable oil, then gently add fish, working in batches if necessary (do not overcrowd pan). Cook fish, undisturbed, until fillets release easily from pan, about 6 minutes. Flip and cook until opaque throughout, 4 to 6 minutes. Serve fish with relish.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 308 g, Fat 12 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 39 g
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH MANGO RELISH
Colorful mango relish is a refreshing counterpoint to the "heat" in the meat rub I use to pep up a number of pork dishes. These roasted tenderloins are sure to turn out nice and juicy. -Gloria Bradley, Naperville, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a small bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients. Set aside 1/2 teaspoon for relish; rub remaining spice mixture over tenderloins. Place in a lightly greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes., Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mango, tomatoes, onion, cucumber, cilantro and jalapeno. Combine lime juice and reserved spice mixture; add to mango mixture and toss to coat. Slice pork; serve with relish.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 171 calories, Fat 4g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 63mg cholesterol, Sodium 245mg sodium, Carbohydrate 9g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
More about "mango cuke relish recipes"
FRESH MANGO SALSA RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
4.9/5 (165)Calories 114 per servingCategory Salsa
- In a serving bowl, combine the prepared mango, bell pepper, onion, cilantro and jalapeño. Drizzle with the juice of one lime.
- Using a large spoon, stir the ingredients together. Season to taste with salt, and stir again. For best flavor, let the salsa rest for 10 minutes or longer.
HOMEMADE MANGO CHUTNEY RECIPE | JAMIE OLIVER CHUTNEY RECIPES
Category SaucesCalories 28 per servingTotal Time 1 hr 15 mins
- Peel and finely chop the garlic, then trim and finely chop the chilli.Add the vinegar and sugar to a large pan over a medium heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
MANGO CURRY RELISH - SIMPLY DELICIOUS RECIPES FOR EVERYDAY ...
Cuisine IndianCategory CondimentServings 2Total Time 7 mins
HEALTHY MANGO, AVOCADO & CUCUMBER SALAD | ELIZABETH RIDER
Reviews 1Servings 5Cuisine AmericanCategory Salad
STRAWBERRY SALSA RECIPE WITH MANGO LIME CILANTRO
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
CRAB CAKES WITH MANGO-AVOCADO RELISH - GOOD HOUSEKEEPING
Servings 20Estimated Reading Time 2 minsCategory SeafoodTotal Time 1 hr 5 mins
LOCO MOCO WITH MANGO-CUCUMBER RELISH: MAN MADE MEALS ...
Cuisine HawaiianEstimated Reading Time 5 minsCategory Entree
- Place half of the scallions, ginger, and garlic in a mixing bowl. Add the beef, 2 tablespoons each of soy sauce, hoisin sauce, and sesame oil, and the black pepper, and stir to mix. Lightly wet your hands with cold water and divide the meat into 12 equal-size portions. Form each portion into a 11/2-inch patty. Arrange the patties on a plate lined with plastic wrap and cover them with more plastic wrap. Refrigerate the patties until you are ready to cook them.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Working in batches if necessary, add the patties, spacing them about 1 inch apart. Cook the burgers until browned on the outside and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side for medium. Arrange 3 burgers on top of each bowl of rice and keep warm (loosely cover with aluminum foil).
- Pour off and discard all but about 1 tablespoon of the burger fat from the skillet. Add the remaining scallions, ginger, and garlic and the hot pepper flakes to the skillet and cook over medium-high heat until aromatic and browned, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the mirin and boil for 1 minute. Stir in the remaining tablespoons of soy sauce and hoisin sauce and the beef stock and sugar and boil for 2 minutes to merge the flavors. Whisk the cornstarch mixture into the gravy and boil until slightly thickened, about 30 seconds, whisking steadily. Taste for seasoning, adding more soy sauce and/or sugar as necessary. Pour the gravy over the burgers and rice.
MANGO RELISH RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Servings 2.5Total Time 11 minsCategory < 15 MinsCalories 133 per serving
RECIPE: CRISPY MAHI MAHI WITH MANGO-CUCUMBER RELISH
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
MANGO RELISH RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (2)Total Time 10 minsServings 2
PINEAPPLE, MANGO AND CUCUMBER SALSA RECIPE
3.8/5 (85)Total Time 10 minsServings 8Calories 9 per serving
MANGO-CUCUMBER RELISH (2 WAYS!) | DANA WHITE NUTRITION
Estimated Reading Time 50 secs
MANGO-CUCUMBER RELISH RECIPE - CAROLINA BUIA, ISABEL ...
Servings 5Total Time 50 mins
MANGO CUKE RELISH RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
MANGO CUCUMBER RELISH [VEGAN] - ONE GREEN PLANET
MANGO CUKE RELISH
MANGO AND RELISH RECIPES (27) - SUPERCOOK
FRESH CUCUMBER RELISH RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
RECIPES THAT TASTE AS GOOD AS THEY MAKE YOU FEEL - LOS ...
MANGO CUKE RELISH RECIPES
MANGO CUKE RELISH RECIPE | TASTE OF HOME
20 BEST MANGO RECIPES | WHAT TO MAKE WITH MANGO | …
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make mango relish with cilantro?Besides the lift to your tastebuds, the relish will add texture and color to your plate. Combine the mango, oil, bell pepper, scallions, cilantro, and lime juice in small bowl. Stir to combine. Season to taste with salt, black pepper, and honey. Refrigerate, or serve immediately.
What are some good recipes to make with mangoes?Combine the mango, oil, bell pepper, scallions, cilantro, and lime juice in small bowl. Stir to combine. Season to taste with salt, black pepper, and honey.
How to make mango and cucumber mango smoothie?Directions. Stir together the mango, cucumber, jalapeno pepper, onion, garlic, and cilantro in a mixing bowl. Season with lime juice, salt, and pepper. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving to allow the flavors to blend.
How to cook chicken tenderloin with mango relish?Directions In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Set aside 1/2 teaspoon for relish; rub remaining spice mixture over tenderloins. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mango, tomatoes, onion, cucumber, cilantro and jalapeno. Combine lime juice and reserved spice mixture; add to mango mixture and toss to coat.