MAPLE-SOY GLAZED SALMON
A fabulous sweet and salty glaze is basted on salmon as it grills on cedar planks. The quick and easy glaze can be used on chicken and pork as well. Good quality, grade B, pure maple syrup makes all the difference.
Provided by Alli
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Soak the cedar plank in water for 2 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil grate. Place the cedar plank across the grate of the grill as it preheats.
- Season the salmon fillet with salt and pepper, and place onto the hot cedar plank skin-side down. Close the lid on the grill, and whisk together the maple syrup, soy sauce, butter, lime juice, and lime zest. Baste the salmon with the glaze, and continue cooking until the salmon flakes easily with a fork, about 10 minutes total. Serve the salmon garnished with chopped fresh chives and lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 380 calories, Carbohydrate 11.3 g, Cholesterol 103.2 mg, Fat 22.2 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 33.2 g, SaturatedFat 6.1 g, Sodium 739.8 mg, Sugar 8 g
MAPLE-GLAZED SALMON RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: vegetable oil, maple syrup, orange juice, soy sauce, ground ginger, garlic, pepper, salt, salmon fillet, fresh parsley, broccoli floret, salt, butter, soy sauce, garlic, lemon zest, red pepper flakes
Provided by Becca Park
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 17
- For the salmon, heat vegetable oil on medium-high in a cast-iron skillet.
- For the broccoli, fill a medium pot halfway with water. Add a dash of salt and start boiling water.
- In the meantime, whisk together maple syrup, orange juice, soy sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Set aside 2 tablespoons for topping later.
- Place salmon fillets inside the bowl and make sure each side is covered with sauce.
- Sear the salmon 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Brush the tops with the sauce set aside.
- With the pot of water boiling, add the broccoli and cover lid. Blanch for 2 minutes.
- Drain under cold water to stop the cooking.
- In the drained pot of broccoli, stir in butter, soy sauce, red pepper flakes, some lemon zest, and garlic on low heat. Mix until broccoli is well-coated.
- On each plate, serve a filet of salmon and scoop of broccoli.
- Top with reserved marinade and sprinkle parsley for garnish.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 462 calories, Carbohydrate 40 grams, Fat 26 grams, Fiber 8 grams, Protein 18 grams, Sugar 22 grams
This is the best and most delicious salmon recipe, and very easy to prepare. I love maple in everything and put this together one night. My husband totally loved it; he did not like salmon that much until he had this.
Provided by STARFLOWER
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture. Cover the dish, and marinate salmon in the refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place the baking dish in the preheated oven, and bake salmon uncovered 20 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 264.8 calories, Carbohydrate 14.1 g, Cholesterol 67 mg, Fat 12.4 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 23.2 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, Sodium 633.1 mg, Sugar 11.9 g
MAPLE SOY GLAZED SALMON
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) In a mixing bowl, combine the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, ginger and pepper. Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the soy maple syrup mixture. Cover the dish, and marinate salmon in the refrigerator 30 minutes, rotating several times for even coating. Place the baking dish in the preheated oven, and bake salmon uncovered 20 minutes, or until salmon flakes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 283 calories, Fat 15.0863884375 g, Carbohydrate 10.9272121875 g, Cholesterol 61.6 mg, Fiber 0.185640625715256 g, Protein 24.8629025 g, SaturatedFat 3.425145625 g, ServingSize 1 1 Serving (146g), Sodium 1218.4375 mg, Sugar 10.7415715617847 g, TransFat 3.047498125 g
MAPLE SOY GLAZED SALMON
- Combine maple syrup, soy sauce, sriracha and garlic in a small bowl, pour into a gallon sized resealable bag and add the salmon. Marinate 20 to 60 minutes, turning once in a while.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly grease a baking sheet with nonstick spray. Remove the fish from the marinade and pat dry with paper towels. Pour the marinade in a small saucepan.
- Place the fish on the baking sheet and cook 8 to 10 minutes. Meanwhile, bring the marinade to a simmer over medium heat and reduce until it thickens into a glaze. Spoon over fish just before eating.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 piece, Calories 293 kcal, Carbohydrate 12 g, Protein 35 g, Fat 11 g, Cholesterol 94 mg, Sodium 570 mg, Sugar 10 g
GRILLED SALMON WITH MAPLE SYRUP AND SOY SAUCE
- Combine soy sauce, maple syrup, garlic, ginger, pepper, and salt in a shallow container with a tight-fitting lid. Place salmon, flesh-side down, in the container and seal. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate. Once heated, turn down one side to low heat.
- Place salmon, skin-side down, over low heat on the preheated grill and close the lid. Allow to cook, basting once with reserved marinade, until easily flaked with a fork, about 20 minutes. Salmon will easily remove from the grill by sliding a spatula between salmon and the skin.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 271.1 calories, Carbohydrate 16.4 g, Cholesterol 78.5 mg, Fat 9.1 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 29.8 g, SaturatedFat 1.4 g, Sodium 1998.7 mg, Sugar 12.4 g
AIR FRYER SALMON WITH MAPLE SOY GLAZE
Air Fryer Salmon with Maple Soy Glaze is a quick and easy way to cook salmon with just five ingredients! Delicious and cooks in under 10 minutes!
Provided by Gina
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Combine maple syrup, soy sauce, sriracha and garlic in a small bowl, pour into a gallon sized resealable bag and add the salmon.
- Marinate 20 to 30 minutes, turning once in a while.
- Lightly spray the basket with oil.
- Remove the fish from the marinade, reserving and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place the fish in the air fryer, in batches, air fry 400F 7 to 8 minutes, or longer depending on thickness of the salmon.
- Meanwhile, pour the marinade in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium-low heat and reduce until it thickens into a glaze, 1 to 2 minutes. Spoon over salmon just before eating.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 292 kcal, Carbohydrate 12 g, Protein 35 g, Fat 11 g, SaturatedFat 1.5 g, Cholesterol 94 mg, Sodium 797 mg, Fiber 0.5 g, Sugar 10 g, ServingSize 1 salmon fillet
MAPLE SOY GLAZE
This glaze is great on chicken or pork loin chops. I like to use boneless, skinless chicken breasts grilled on my George Foreman for an easy and quick dinner. The meat can also be seared on the stove, or grilled outside. I usually serve the meat over a bed of rice.
Provided by itsnevrenough
Categories Low Protein
Yield 1/2 cup glaze, 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Whisk the ingredients together.
- Brush mixture on cooked meat, or it could also be used as a marinade.
- NOTE: Ingredients can be halved as follows: 2 tablespoons maple syrup, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 1/4 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes.
SOY-MAPLE GLAZED SALMON
This Maple-Soy Glazed Salmon only requires FOUR ingredients and you wouldn't believe how amazing it tastes! I love when I have recipes like this that call for such minimal ingredients yet yield such delicious results.
Provided by Jaclyn
Categories Main Course
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a mixing bowl whisk together maple syrup, soy sauce and garlic. Place salmon into a baking dish then pour maple syrup mixture evenly over salmon.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes, carefully rotating salmon once halfway through. Preheat oven to 400 degrees during last 10 minutes of marinating salmon.
- Spray a 13 by 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray then transfer marinated salmon into greased dish (don't discard marinade). Bake in preheated oven until salmon is cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour marinade into a small saucepan, bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring frequently. Once it reaches a boil, reduce heat slightly and allow to cook several minutes, stirring frequently, until reduced to 1/4 cup.
- Serve salmon warm with 1 Tbsp of the maple soy glaze drizzled over top and black pepper and green onions if desired (I don't think it needed salt because of the soy but feel free to add it if you think it needs it).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 383 kcal, Carbohydrate 19 g, Protein 35 g, Fat 11 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Cholesterol 94 mg, Sodium 832 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 16 g, ServingSize 1 serving
EASY ONE PAN MAPLE GLAZED SALMON
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat a large cast iron (or other oven-safe skillet) over medium-high heat and add the oil.
- Season the salmon fillets on both sides with salt and pepper and add to the hot pan, top side down.
- Let brown until caramel-coloured on the first side (about 2 minutes) and then flip to brown on the other side.
- While the salmon is browning, whisk together the maple syrup, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, ginger and Sriracha in a small bowl and pour it over the salmon fillets.
- Add the whole pan to the preheated oven, uncovered, and cook for about 7-10 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes with a fork.
- Spoon the maple glaze over the salmon again before serving. Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped chives, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 fillet, Calories 235 kcal, Carbohydrate 12 g, Protein 17 g, Fat 12 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Cholesterol 47 mg, Sodium 383 mg, Sugar 10 g
Delicious maple-glazed salmon is a little on the sweet side, but not too much. The whole house smells wonderful when this is cooking; it's a great warm winter meal! I have a hard time finding good recipes my family likes with fish, since my husband is not fond of lemon. This is a perfect compromise!
Provided by kellij21
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, dill, garlic salt, and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Place salmon in a shallow baking dish and coat with the maple syrup mixture. Cover dish and marinate salmon in the refrigerator, turning once, about 30 minutes.
- Bake salmon, uncovered, in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 273.7 calories, Carbohydrate 27.9 g, Cholesterol 50.4 mg, Fat 6.7 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 24.9 g, SaturatedFat 1.4 g, Sodium 615.6 mg, Sugar 23.6 g
This maple-glazed salmon is sweet and salty with a nice kick thanks to cayenne pepper. It's baked then broiled in foil, making cleanup a breeze.
Provided by Marianne Williams
Categories Healthy Salmon Fillet Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Position rack in upper third of oven; preheat to 425°F. Whisk maple syrup, lime juice, soy sauce, cayenne and garlic powder together in a small bowl.
- Place a large sheet of foil on a large rimmed baking sheet. Place salmon fillets, skin-side down, in the middle of the foil. Pat the salmon dry with paper towels. Brush or spoon half of the maple mixture (about 1/4 cup) evenly over the salmon; set aside the remaining maple mixture. Bring the edges of the foil together over the salmon and crimp tightly to contain the maple mixture in the foil. Bake until the salmon just starts to turn opaque, 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven; open the top of the foil to expose the salmon, but keep the foil edges upright to contain the maple mixture. Pour the reserved remaining maple mixture over the salmon. Return the pan to the oven and turn the broiler to high. Broil until the salmon starts to brown in places, about 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven. Spoon some of the maple mixture in the foil over the salmon. Let rest for 5 minutes (the maple mixture should thicken slightly). Transfer the salmon to 4 plates and spoon or pour the maple mixture over the top. Sprinkle evenly with chives and salt. Serve with lime wedges, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 277 calories, Carbohydrate 19 g, Cholesterol 78 mg, Fat 9 g, Protein 29 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 355 mg, Sugar 16 g
More about "maple soy glazed salmon recipes"
EASY MAPLE SOY GLAZED SALMON - CANADIAN COOKING ADVENTURES
5/5 (2)Total Time 45 minsCategory 30 Minute RecipesCalories 300 per serving
- Whisky the ingredients all together before placing the fresh salmon into the bowl, flip the salmon and place in the fridge covered to marinade for 30 minutes.
SOY MAPLE GLAZED SALMON | NO FISHY TASTE! - SHE LOVES BISCOTTI
5/5 (14)Total Time 55 minsCategory Entree or MainPublished 2018-04-27
MAPLE-SOY GLAZED B.C. SALMON RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
2.8/5 Total Time 37 minsServings 2
MAPLE-GLAZED SALMON | CANADIAN LIVING
MAPLE GLAZED SALMON - SIMPLY WHISKED - DAIRY FREE RECIPES
5/5 (2)Total Time 20 minsCategory MainsCalories 220 per serving
- Place salmon on baking sheet *affiliate link and top with about 1/3 of the maple glaze, reserving the rest for later.
- Bake salmon for 15 – 20 minutes, adding more glaze after the first 10 minutes. When salmon is cooked, remove from oven and top with remaining glaze before serving.
MAPLE SOY GLAZED SALMON – MESS IN THE KITCHEN
5/5 (4)Total Time 20 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 415 per serving
- Season the salmon fillets on all sides with salt and pepper. Heat the sesame oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook the salmon for 4-5 minutes per side, or until golden brown and completely cooked through.
- Remove the salmon from the skillet and set aside. Melt the butter in the skillet, then add the garlic and ginger. Sauté for 1 minute or until lightly browned.
- Pour the maple syrup and soy sauce into the skillet. Let the sauce bubble for 2-3 minutes, or until thickened slightly. It will thicken more as it cools off the heat.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and return the salmon to the pan. Spoon the sauce over the salmon fillets to coat them. Garnish with sesame seeds and green onion to serve.
CANADIAN MAPLE CEDAR PLANK SALMON - TWO KOOKS IN THE KITCHEN
4.8/5 (25)Total Time 25 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 469 per serving
- SOAK THE PLANK: Soak a plank in water for 10 minutes for a 1/4 inch plank (or 30-60 minutes for 1/2 inch plank). I use a thin plank and just toss it out when I'm done. Cedar planks are great for salmon as they provide a gentle smoky taste.
- MAKE THE GLAZE: Place all glaze ingredients in a microwaveable bowl or measuring cup. Stir. Microwave for 1 minute on high. Glaze will be slightly thickened. Let cool for 5 minutes if using part as a marinade (note 1).
- GRILL PLANKED SALMON: Pat plank dry. Spray with oil. Place salmon on plank, skin side down. Brush salmon with 1/3 of glaze. Place plank on grill, close the lid and grill for 3 minutes for thinner plank (a little longer if using a thicker plank) until plank starts charring and smoking. Brush 1/3 more glaze on top of salmon. Turn off burner/heat under the salmon (salmon should now be on indirect heat) and close the lid. The other burner(s) should still be left on high with the temperature of the BBQ at about 425F-450F. Cook for another 7 minutes or until salmon just begins to turn opaque. Instant read thermometer will be at 130-135F (temp will rise while resting). Salmon should be a warm pink in the middle. Drizzle with remaining glaze. Rest salmon for 5 minutes loosely covered with a foil.
MAPLE MUSTARD SALMON - BECEL CANADA
Cuisine CanadianCategory EntreeServings 4Calories 315 per serving
- Microwave Becel® Buttery Taste margarine at HIGH until melted about 15 seconds. Stir in maple syrup, Dijon mustard and soy sauce. Pour over salmon.
SALMON STEAKS WITH SOY-MAPLE GLAZE RECIPE - STEVEN ...
5/5 Total Time 35 minsServings 4
- In a large, shallow dish, whisk the soy sauce with the maple syrup and sesame oil. Add the salmon steaks and turn to coat. Press the ginger and garlic onto both sides of the steaks. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, turning the salmon a few times.
- Light a charcoal grill. Remove the salmon from the marinade. Pour the marinade into a small saucepan and boil over high heat until syrupy, about 3 minutes. Strain the glaze into a small bowl.
- Oil the grate and grill the salmon over moderately high heat for 6 minutes, rotating the steaks slightly after 2 minutes to make crosshatches, if desired. Turn the steaks and grill for 6 minutes longer. Transfer to plates and spoon the glaze on top. Sprinkle with the scallions and serve.
MAPLE SOY GLAZED SALMON RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
Cuisine AmericanCategory Pan-Fry & SkilletServings 4Total Time 35 mins
MAPLE GLAZED SALMON RECIPE - DELICIOUS & READY TO EAT IN ...
Servings 4Total Time 13 minsCategory Main DishesCalories 243 per serving
SESAME WILD BC SALMON WITH MAPLE SOY GLAZE — BC SALMON
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
MAPLE SOY GLAZED SALMON - THIS WEEK FOR DINNER
Servings 6-8Category Main Dish, Seafood
BROILED SALMON MAPLE SYRUP RECIPES
MAPLE SOY-GLAZED SALMON | CANADIAN LIVING
MAPLE-SOY GLAZED SALMON RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
You'll also love