PORK SCALLOPINI WITH MUSHROOMS
This is a great at-home date night recipe. I use reduced-sodium chicken broth because I add salt to season the meat and mushrooms. -Lana Dramstad, Havre, Montana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Pound pork slices with a meat mallet to 1/2-in. thickness; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon butter over medium-high heat. Add pork in batches; cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until pork is golden brown, using 1 tablespoon butter as needed. Remove; keep warm., In same pan, heat remaining butter over medium heat. Add mushrooms, celery, and remaining salt and pepper; cook and stir 6-8 minutes or until tender. Add broth, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Bring to a boil; cook 5-6 minutes or until liquid is reduced to 2/3 cup., Return pork to pan. Stir in cream and 2 tablespoons parsley; heat through. Serve with noodles; sprinkle with remaining parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 323 calories, Fat 23g fat (13g saturated fat), Cholesterol 117mg cholesterol, Sodium 895mg sodium, Carbohydrate 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 26g protein.
MUSHROOM PORK SCALLOPINI
Tender pork has fantastic flavor when coated with a buttery sauce seasoned with garlic and herbs. This serves a lot, so I make it often for company. -Carol Ebner, Fort Dodge, Iowa
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Dredge pork slices in flour. In a large skillet, heat butter and oil. Brown pork on both sides in batches; remove and keep warm. Stir in the wine, water, onion, garlic and seasonings into drippings. Return pork to skillet, layering if necessary. Top with mushrooms., Cover and cook on low heat for 15-20 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Serve with fettuccine.
Nutrition Facts :
PORK SCALLOPINI WITH GARLIC AND MUSHROOMS
- Dredge pork in flour. In a hot skillet, brown meat in butter-oil combination.
- Stir in sherry, water, onion, garlic, pepper, salt, herbs.
- Cover and cook slowly 30 minutes, adding a little water if needed.
- Add mushrooms and cook, covered 15 minutes longer.
- (This recipe can also be used with veal, but reduce cooking time significantly.).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 504.5, Fat 18.8, SaturatedFat 6.6, Cholesterol 125.8, Sodium 729.6, Carbohydrate 18.2, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 2.1, Protein 37.2
PORK SCALOPPINI WITH MUSHROOMS
- Sprinkle a small amount of water on a large sheet of plastic wrap. Place 2 of the steaks on top of the plastic and sprinkle again with water. Cover with another sheet of plastic wrap and pound with a rolling pin or meat pounder until about 1/4 inch thick. Repeat with the remaining 2 steaks.
- Mix the flour with the salt and pepper in a shallow pie plate. Heat half the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until almost smoking. Working in 2 batches, place half the pork in the flour mixture and turn to coat on all sides. Shake off the excess flour and add to the skillet. Cook until lightly browned and cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate or platter and cover loosely with foil. Repeat with the remaining oil and pork.
- Add the butter to the skillet and heat until melted and foamy. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring often, until almost all the liquid that the mushrooms give off has evaporated, about 5 minutes. Pour in the Marsala, increase the heat to high, and cook, stirring, until almost all the liquid has evaporated. Add the chicken stock and simmer for 3 minutes. Return the pork to the skillet and simmer, turning often, until the pork is warmed through and the sauce is thickened, about 2 minutes. Transfer the scaloppini to warm serving plates. Stir the sour cream and chives into the sauce. Season with salt and pepper and spoon over the pork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 563.9, Fat 28.7, SaturatedFat 9.5, Cholesterol 117.6, Sodium 1096.5, Carbohydrate 19.5, Fiber 1.1, Sugar 3, Protein 42.3
SPEEDY PORK SCALOPPINI
- For the chops: Heat a heavy-bottomed skillet over medium heat. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Mix together the milk and eggs in a shallow dish. Place a heaping 1/2 cup of flour onto a plate, add a pinch of salt and pepper and mix through. Add the panko to another plate and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Bread the pork by dredging each chop first in the seasoned flour, shaking off the excess. Next, transfer to the egg/milk mixture, coating both sides. Then, cover with the seasoned panko. Set aside.
- Add the oil and 3 tablespoons of the butter to the skillet. Add the breaded chops and cook until golden and crisp, 2 to 2 1/2 minutes per side. Remove to paper towel-lined plate.
- Without cleaning the skillet, carefully add the capers and remaining 3 tablespoons butter, allowing the butter to melt. Sprinkle the remaining 2 tablespoons of flour over the melted butter and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Add the wine and stock and bring to a boil. Simmer until the sauce begins to thicken, about 2 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice (or more to taste) and adjust the seasoning.
- For serving: Place the arugula on a platter and drizzle with the lemon juice. Shingle the pork chops on top. Drizzle the sauce over the pork chops and finish with the shaved Parmesan and parsley. Serve with the remaining lemon wedges and any extra sauce on the side.
PORK SCALOPPINE WITH MUSHROOMS
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Place meat between two pieces of plastic wrap, and lightly pound until 1/3 inch thick. Season both sides of pork with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of butter over medium-high heat. Working in batches, add pork, and cook until browned, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a platter, and keep warm in the oven. Add more butter to skillet as needed. Reduce heat to medium if the pan begins to smoke, or if the browned bits on the bottom of the pan begin to burn.
- Reduce heat to medium, and add 2 tablespoons butter to the skillet. When melted, add mushrooms and celery. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pan is dry and mushrooms are beginning to brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add stock, and cook, scraping up browned bits from bottom of skillet with a wooden spoon. Continue to cook until sauce is reduced and thickened, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in cream and parsley. Taste, and adjust for seasoning. Pour sauce over pork, and serve immediately.
PORK SCALOPPINE WITH MUSHROOMS AND MARSALA
- Trim the pork loin, leaving only a thin layer of fat, and cut it crosswise into twelve equal slices. Using a meat mallet (or other heavy implement), flatten and spread the slices into scaloppine about 1/4 inch thick. Season lightly on both sides with salt and freshly ground pepper. Dredge the scaloppine in the flour, coating both sides, and shake off the excess.
- Meanwhile, put 4 tablespoons of the olive oil and 2 tablespoons of the butter in the skillet, set over medium-high heat. When the butter begins to bubble, lay four or more scaloppine in the skillet-as many as can lie flat without crowding-and let them sizzle in place until the underside is opaque and tinged with brown, about 3 minutes. Flip them over and color the second side for a couple of minutes; then lift out the slices, let the fat drain off, and put them on a platter. Add a bit more olive oil and/or butter to the skillet if it seems dry, and fry the rest of the scaloppine in the same way.
- When all of the pork is browned, pour off the frying oil but leave any crusty caramelization in the skillet. Put in the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 3 tablespoons of butter, and return to medium-high heat. When the butter is foaming, drop in the shallots and sage leaves, and cook, stirring, for a minute. Scatter the sliced mushrooms in the pan, season with 1/2 teaspoon salt, and stir continuously as the mushrooms sizzle and start to release their juices. Cook, tossing and stirring, until the moisture has evaporated and the mushroom slices are shrunken, soft, and caramelized, 6 minutes or more.
- Pour in the Marsala, raise the heat, and stir until it boils. Let the wine bubble and reduce for a minute or two, then stir in the stock. Bring to a boil, and cook at a gentle bubbling pace until the sauce is slightly viscous but loose, about 5 minutes. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- One by one, slide the scaloppine into the simmering sauce, and pour in any juices accumulated on the platter. Shake the pan, spoon sauce over the scaloppine, and flip them over once or twice, until they are heated through and glistening with sauce on both sides. If the sauce is too dense to coat all the meat, loosen it with a bit of stock. Turn off the heat, sprinkle the parsley all over, and serve.
More about "mushroom pork scallopini recipes"
PIONEER WOMAN PORK SCALLOPINI - THERESCIPES.INFO
PORK SCALLOPINI WITH MUSHROOMS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT ...
PORK SCALOPPINE WITH MUSHROOM-CAPER SAUCE
PORK SCALLOPINI WITH MUSHROOMS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
MUSHROOM PORK SCALLOPINI RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
PORK SCALLOPINI WITH MUSHROOMS - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING ...
PORK SCALOPPINE WITH MUSHROOM CREAM SAUCE RECIPE | YUMMLY
PORK SCALOPPINE WITH MUSHROOM CREAM SAUCE - PORK RECIPES ...
PORK SCALLOPINI WITH MUSHROOM SAUCE | LIZ'S KETO KITCHEN
MUSHROOM PORK SCALLOPINI - TWIGS CAFE
PORK SCALLOPINI WITH MUSHROOMS AND MARSALA SAUCE ...
MUSHROOM SCALLOPINI - CONNOISSEURUS VEG
EASY PORK SCALOPPINE WITH MUSHROOMS - THAT SKINNY …
PORK SCALOPPINE WITH WILD MUSHROOMS | LINDA'S ITALIAN TABLE
CHICKEN SCALLOPINI WITH MUSHROOM CREAM SAUCE - YUMMY ADDICTION
MUSHROOM PORK SCALLOPINI RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF ...
PORK SCALOPPINE WITH MUSHROOMS - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING ...
PORK SCALOPPINE WITH WILD MUSHROOMS ...
PORK SCALLOPINI WITH MUSHROOMS AND MARSALA SAUCE ...
PORK SCALLOPINI WITH MUSHROOMS AND APPLE JUICE - COOKING ...
10 BEST PORK SCALLOPINI RECIPES | YUMMLY
30 MINUTE PORK SCALLOPINI WITH LEMONS AND CAPERS ...
PORK SCALLOPINI WITH MUSHROOMS RECIPE
PORK SCALLOPINI - HUNGRY EVERYDAY
PORK SCALLOPINI RECIPE WITH CAPERS AND RADICCHIO - FOOD NEWS
PORK SCALLOPINI WITH MARSALA MUSHROOM GRAVY | EATSTOGETHER.COM
PORK SCALOPPINI WITH MUSHROOMS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
PORK SCALLOPINI WITH CREAMY LEMON SAUCE - DINNER AT THE ZOO
MUSHROOM PORK SCALLOPINI RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
MUSHROOM PORK SCALLOPINI | RECIPE | PORK SCALLOPINI ...
PORK SCALLOPINI WITH MUSHROOM GRAVY - PESTO & MARGARITAS
BALSAMIC PORK SCALLOPINI OVER CREAMY NOODLES - JO COOKS
RECIPE - AUSTRALIAN PORK
PORK SCALOPPINI WITH MUSHROOMS RECIPE | WOOLWORTHS
PORK SCALOPPINI IN WHITE WINE SAUCE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
PORK SCALLOPINI WITH GARLIC AND MUSHROOMS - THERESCIPES.INFO
You'll also love