Make and share this Marinated Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Derf2440
Categories < 15 Mins
Yield 30-40 shrimp
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Combine all ingredients except shrimp in large bowl.
- Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
- Transfer shrimp mixture to serving bowl and serve with toothpicks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 30.6, Fat 1.2, SaturatedFat 0.2, Cholesterol 38.2, Sodium 180.9, Carbohydrate 0.5, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 0.1, Protein 4.2
BROILED SHRIMP WITH MUSTARD AND TARRAGON
Categories Mustard Shellfish Appetizer Broil Cocktail Party Low Carb Shrimp Healthy Tarragon Bon Appétit Sugar Conscious Pescatarian Paleo Dairy Free Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free No Sugar Added
Yield Makes 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Stir first 4 ingredients in medium bowl to blend. Add shrimp; toss to coat. Refrigerate at least 1 hour and up to 3 hours.
- Preheat broiler. Line baking sheet with foil. Thread shrimp onto skewers. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Broil until cooked through, 2 minutes per side.
- Remove shrimp from skewers. Arrange on platter. Serve with toothpicks.
SIMPLE MARINATED SHRIMP
My easy crowd-pleasing recipe is prepared a day ahead of time, cutting down on the need for party-day fuss. I always seem to get a lot of requests for the recipe whenever I make it for a special occasion. -Margaret DeLong, Lake Butler, Florida
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a 3-qt. glass serving bowl, combine shrimp, onion, lemons and olives. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine remaining ingredients; shake well. Pour over shrimp mixture and stir gently to coat. , Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours, stirring occasionally. Discard bay leaf before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 182 calories, Fat 12g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 115mg cholesterol, Sodium 393mg sodium, Carbohydrate 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 16g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
SHRIMP IN MUSTARD SAUCE
This tangy shrimp dish served over rice comes courtesy of Annette Osterlund of Boulder, Colorado.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Food & Cooking Ingredients Seafood Recipes Shrimp Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium-high. Add shrimp and garlic; cook, tossing, until shrimp starts to turn pink on the outside but is still translucent on the inside, about 2 minutes (shrimp will finish cooking in step 3). Transfer to a plate; set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium. In same skillet, melt remaining butter. Add shallot; cook until softened, 1 to 2 minutes. Add flour; cook 30 seconds, whisking constantly. Gradually add wine, broth, and mustard, whisking constantly. Simmer until it is as thick as heavy cream, about 5 minutes.
- Using a fine-mesh sieve, strain sauce; discard solids. Return sauce and shrimp to skillet. Bring to a simmer, and cook until shrimp are opaque throughout, about 2 minutes; season with salt and pepper. If desired, serve over rice and garnish with thyme leaves.
MUSTARD MARINATED SHRIMP
This is a recipe which makes for fabulous party food; you can make it ahead of time (in fact, you have to), and everyone loves it. Simply serve it in a pretty bowl with toothpicks, skewers, or forks for serving. This has become a new staple as the perfect hors douvre.
Provided by larchie
Yield 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Peel shrimp and set aside.
- Whisk together vinegars, peppers, mustard, and salt; whisk in oils. Stir in parsley, green onions, and garlic. Set aside.
- Bring 3 quarts of water, lemon, garlic, and shrimp boil to boil in large pot. Add shrimp to boiling water and cook uncovered til just pink, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Drain shrimp, and discard water remnants.
- Combine shrimp with marinade, cover, and refrigerate overnight or up to 2 days.
- Drain shrimp from marinade and serve.
NO-WASTE TANGY MUSTARD MARINADE
This recipe puts a new twist on our economical dressing-in-a-jar idea. Whip up a tangy marinade using the bit of mustard at the bottom of a jar. (We chose whole grain, but Dijon works just as well.) Toss in a few pantry staples, and shake the container. You'll have enough to coat two chicken breasts or one pork tenderloin.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Food & Cooking Healthy Recipes Gluten-Free Recipes
Yield Coats two chicken breasts or one pork tenderloin
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Combine about 2 tablespoons mustard with juice and zest of 1/2 lemon, sage, garlic, extra-virgin olive oil, and honey. Season with coarse salt and freshly ground pepper; shake well. Use to marinate chicken or pork, and let stand, covered, for 1 hour. Roast, broil, or grill the meat (wipe off marinade before grilling).
LEMON PEPPER SHRIMP WITH MUSTARD
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic in butter until tender, 1 to 2 minutes. Pour in the wine. Season with lemon pepper, mustard, and red pepper flakes. Stir in shrimp, and cook 5 minutes, or until shrimp is done. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 233.5 calories, Carbohydrate 2 g, Cholesterol 203 mg, Fat 13.7 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 23.4 g, SaturatedFat 7.7 g, Sodium 352 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
SHRIMP WITH MUSTARD SAUCE
From St. Charles, Illinois, Donna Richardson sends this fast stovetop dinner for two. Seasoned with white wine, Dijon mustard and garlic, the shrimp make weeknight dinners seem special.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a nonstick skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender. Stir in the wine or apple juice, mustard and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add shrimp; cook and stir until shrimp turn pink, about 5 minutes. Stir in tomato; heat through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 193 calories, Fat 6g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 202mg cholesterol, Sodium 598mg sodium, Carbohydrate 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
LIZ'S PICKLED SHRIMP
Wonderfully marinated shrimp perfect for a dinner party appetizer! This makes tons of marinade so feel free to half the ingredients if you don't have three pounds of shrimp on hand.
Provided by KATHLEEN20
Categories Appetizers and Snacks Seafood Shrimp
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add shrimp, and cook for about 5 minutes, until pink. Drain and set aside.
- Place the onion and green pepper in a large bowl. Add vegetable oil, ketchup, cider vinegar, sugar, mustard, and capers. Season with garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and hot sauce, and mix until well blended. Place shrimp into the bowl with the sauce, cover, and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled. Serve cold.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 335.2 calories, Carbohydrate 16.9 g, Cholesterol 172.9 mg, Fat 20.8 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 21.2 g, SaturatedFat 3.2 g, Sodium 1334.9 mg, Sugar 12.7 g
Categories Herb Tomato Appetizer Mayonnaise Shrimp Spirit Summer Dill Bon Appétit Sugar Conscious Pescatarian Dairy Free Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free
Yield Serves 8. Can be doubled
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Combine first 6 ingredients in large bowl. Stir in 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard and 1/4 cup chopped dill. Set marinade aside.
- Place 1/4 cup chopped dill in medium saucepan. Add 4 cups water. Bring to boil. Stir in shrimp. Remove from heat. Let stand until shrimp are opaque in center, about 2 minutes. Drain shrimp; reserve 1/4 cup cooking liquid. Stir reserved cooking liquid into marinade. Add shrimp. Cover; chill 2 hours, tossing occasionally. Drain; reserve 3 tablespoons marinade.
- Mix mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard and 3 tablespoons marinade in small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. (Shrimp and sauce can be made 6 hours ahead. Chill separately.)
- Arrange dill sprigs on platter. Arrange shrimp and tomatoes atop dill. Serve with sauce.
- In a large stainless steel or glass mixing bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, hot sauce, celery seed and salt. Mix thoroughly. Place the chopped onions and shrimp into the oil mixture. Toss to coat evenly. DO NOT use an aluminum mixing bowl! The high acid content in the vinegar could cause a reaction with the aluminum and poison the food.
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator and chill over night.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 285.2 calories, Carbohydrate 4.2 g, Cholesterol 166 mg, Fat 21.6 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 18.5 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, Sodium 514.6 mg, Sugar 1.8 g
More about "mustard marinated shrimp recipes"
GRILLED GARLIC, ROSEMARY AND MUSTARD SHRIMP - HEATHER …
FRIED SHRIMPS WITH MUSTARD - FOOD FROM PORTUGAL
MARINATED SHRIMP APPETIZER - OLGA'S FLAVOR FACTORY
BEST GRILLED MARINATED SHRIMP RECIPE - MAGIC SKILLET
MUSTARD MARINATED SHRIMP - BIGOVEN
5/5 (1)Category AppetizersCuisine AmericanTotal Time 30 mins
BEST EVER SHRIMP MARINADE - THE GIRL ON BLOOR
MARINATED SHRIMP RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
MUSTARD-MARINATED SHRIMP ON BAKESPACE.COM
10 BEST SHRIMP MARINADE FOR COOKED SHRIMP RECIPES - YUMMLY
RECIPE: SHRIMP MARINATED IN LIME JUICE AND DIJON MUSTARD
GRILLED SHRIMP WITH MUSTARD SAUCE | FOODIECRUSH.COM
HONEY MUSTARD GARLIC SHRIMP - JULIA'S ALBUM
10 BEST MARINATED FRIED SHRIMP RECIPES | YUMMLY
SHRIMP MUSTARD MARINADE - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
SHRIMP MARINATED IN LIME JUICE AND DIJON MUSTARD - MAYO CLINIC
GRILLED SHRIMP WITH MUSTARD SAUCE | TRAEGER GRILLS
MARINATED SHRIMP - KITCHEN DREAMING
INCREDIBLE SHRIMP MARINADE - FANTABULOSITY
THE BEST SHRIMP MARINADE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
MUSTARD MARINATED SHRIMP - PLAIN.RECIPES
10 BEST GARLIC SHRIMP MARINADE RECIPES | YUMMLY
HONEY MUSTARD MARINATED GRILLED SHRIMP - GINSBERG'S FOODS
SUPER FRESH GRILLED SHRIMP SALAD WITH HONEY MUSTARD DRESSING RECIPE …
CHILLED MARINATED SHRIMP APPETIZER - BEST APPETIZERS
THE BEST SHRIMP MARINADE - FIT FOODIE FINDS
SHRIMP MARINATED IN LIME JUICE AND DIJON MUSTARD - AUGUSTA HEALTH
12 MARINATED GRILLED SHRIMP RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
MUSTARD SHRIMP - BIGOVEN.COM
MARINATED SHRIMP RECIPE - EASY APPETIZERS
5 EASY MUSTARD SAUCES, DIPS, AND MARINADES - AVERIE COOKS
HONEY MUSTARD MARINATED GRILLED SHRIMP - KEN'S FOODS
GRILLED SPICY MUSTARD SHRIMP | EASY AND HEALTHY RECIPE FOR SUMMER …
SHRIMP MUSTARD MARINADE - RECIPES - PAGE 2 | COOKS.COM
HONEY MUSTARD MARINADE - REAL FOOD WHOLE LIFE
EASY HONEY MUSTARD GARLIC SHRIMP - WALDER WELLNESS, RD
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #appetizers #seafood #american #southern-united-states #1-day-or-more #dinner-party #holiday-event #shrimp #shellfish #brunch
You'll also love