COCONUT OAT COOKIES
These chewy cookies have been a family favorite for years. The pecans provide a crunchy contrast to go along with all that chewy goodness!
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 325°. Cream butter, brown sugar and vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Combine next five ingredients; add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in coconut., Shape into 1-in. balls. Place 2-1/2 in. apart on greased baking sheets (cookies will spread). Place pecan half in the center of each cookie and push down slightly. Bake 14-16 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 244 calories, Fat 11g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 38mg cholesterol, Sodium 278mg sodium, Carbohydrate 34g carbohydrate (21g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
Nothing beats homemade cookies - make these easy oat biscuits for a sweet treat during the day when you need a break. They're perfect served with a cuppa
Provided by Good Food team
Categories Afternoon tea, Dessert, Treat
Yield 10 large biscuits or 15 medium ones
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- Sift the flour into a bowl. Mix in the baking powder, porridge oats and sugar.
- Melt the butter, syrup and milk in a small saucepan or in the microwave and stir.
- Add to the dry ingredients. Mix until the liquid covers all the oat mixture and until well combined.
- Spoon onto a baking tray and shape into rounds, leaving space between each biscuit as they will spread whilst cooking.
- Bake for 10-15 mins, or until golden brown. Leave to cool for 5 mins before removing from tray.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 140 calories, Fat 7 grams fat, SaturatedFat 4 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 17 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 7 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 2 grams protein, Sodium 0.3 milligram of sodium
COCONUT OATMEAL COOKIES I
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium mixing bowl cream shortening, butter, and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla until blended. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients, withholding the coconut until all other dry ingredients are blended. Add coconut.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients until moist. Drop on greased cookie sheet about 1-2 inches apart. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven immedietly- if overcooked cookies get HARD.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 222.9 calories, Carbohydrate 31.6 g, Cholesterol 25.7 mg, Fat 9.9 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 2.6 g, SaturatedFat 4.5 g, Sodium 117.8 mg, Sugar 18.5 g
CHEWY COCONUT COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C.) Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in the egg and vanilla until light and fluffy. Gradually blend in the flour mixture, then mix in the coconut. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Cookies should be about 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly toasted. Cool on wire racks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 75.4 calories, Carbohydrate 10.5 g, Cholesterol 11.9 mg, Fat 3.5 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 0.7 g, SaturatedFat 2.4 g, Sodium 62.5 mg, Sugar 6.8 g
AUNT MYRTLE'S COCONUT OAT COOKIES
These oatmeal coconut cookies are the stuff of happy memories. They have such a rich flavor and texture. Store them in your best cookie jar. -Catherine Cassidy, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 5 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in coconut, oats and walnuts., Drop dough by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes or until light brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts :
More about "oaty coconut biscuits recipes"
OAT AND COCONUT BISCUITS | DUALIT RECIPE
ORGANIC OAT FLOUR DROP BISCUITS RECIPE - WHOLE LIFESTYLE ...
4.4/5 (23)Total Time 25 minsCategory Side DishCalories 138 per serving
CLEAN EATING CRUNCHY COCONUT & OAT COOKIES - CLEAN …
Estimated Reading Time 8 mins
OATY CRUNCHY BISCUITS RECIPE BY SALMAH DENDAR
4/5 (1)Category Biscuits & Pastries
OAT AND COCONUT BISCUITS - PIMHILL
10 BEST HEALTHY ROLLED OAT COOKIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
HOMEMADE OATY BISCUITS RECIPE | LEISURE
- Mix the flour, oats and sugar in a large bowl. Melt the butter and golden syrup over a low heat, then add the hot water and stir in the bicarbonate of soda.
- Pour the butter mix into the dry ingredients. If you want to add extra flavourings such as spices, chocolate chips, coconut or anything else you fancy, this is the time to do so.
- Roll the mixture into balls and then squish them down a little. Pop them onto a greased tray and into an oven preheated to 180°C.
COCONUT OATY COOKIES - RECIPES FROM A NORMAL MUM
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
OATY BISCUITS RECIPE I HEALTHY LUNCH BOX
Estimated Reading Time 30 secs
NADIYA HUSSAIN'S COCONUT AND LIME OATY BISCUITS | BAKING ...
4/5 (58)Category SnackCuisine BakingCalories 100 per serving
19 BEST OATY BISCUITS IDEAS IN 2021 | OATY BISCUITS ...
OATY SPICE BISCUIT RECIPE — CLAIRE TURNBULL
ANZAC BISCUITS RECIPE (AUSTRALIAN COCONUT-OAT COOKIES ...
MELTING MOMENTS - LIGHT OATY BISCUIT RECIPE - PENNY'S RECIPES
CHEWY COCONUT OAT COOKIES | COMMUNITY RECIPES | NIGELLA'S ...
CHOCOLATE OATY CCOCONUT BISCUITS - PUREHARVEST
OAT BISCUIT RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
WORLD BEST ROASTED FOOD RECIPES: OATY COCONUT BISCUITS
CRUNCHY OATY BISCUITS | BAKING MAD - BAKING RECIPES & IDEAS
OATY COCONUT CRUNCH COOKIES | SAMS KITCHEN
LEARN HOW TO BAKE OATY, EASY AND TRADITIONAL ANZAC BISCUITS
OATY COCONUT BISCUITS - HAMLYN'S OF SCOTLAND
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #flat-shapes #breads #fruit #nuts #dietary #coconut #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make easy oat biscuits?Nothing beats homemade cookies – make these easy oat biscuits for a sweet treat during the day when you need a break. They're perfect served with a cuppa Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Line a baking tray with baking parchment. Sift the flour into a bowl. Mix in the baking powder, porridge oats and sugar.
How do I Cook customchewy coconut oat cookies?Chewy Coconut Oat Cookies is a community recipe submitted by Community and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe. Heat oven to 180 C. Grease or line two baking trays.
What is the best way to make oatmeal cookies?Preheat oven to 160°C fanbake / 180'C / 350'F. Line 2 oven trays with baking paper. In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, flour, coconut. Heat a pot on the stove top with butter, maple syrup and honey until butter melts. Remove from heat and stir in baking soda and water. The mixture will fizz up a bit as the baking soda reacts.
What are oat biscuits good for?Bake a batch of delicious oat cookies for a quick snack or afternoon tea treat. Choose from simple oat biscuits or variations with fruit, nuts and spices. A star rating of 4.7 out of 5. Nothing beats homemade cookies – make these easy oat biscuits for a sweet treat during the day when you need a break.