ONE POT TOMATO-BASIL PASTA
From Healthy Fitness Recipes: Blow your MIND Tomato Basil Pasta! - No Straining, just Stirring Pasta, Tomatoes, Veggie Broth, Olive Oil, and Seasonings (details below) Throw it all in the pot, INCLUDING the uncooked Pasta, and cook! - Bring it to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. The starch leaches out of the pasta and makes a rich, warm sauce for the noodles. The other ingredients cook right along with the pasta
Provided by Heather 6
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Place pasta, tomatoes, onion, garlic, basil, in a large stock pot. Pour in vegetable broth. Sprinkle on top the pepper flakes and oregano. Drizzle top with oil.
- Cover pot and bring to a boil. Reduce to a low simmer and keep covered and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes or so. Cook until almost all liquid has evaporated - I left about an inch of liquid in the bottom of the pot - but you can reduce as desired .
- Season to taste with salt and pepper , stirring pasta several times to distribute the liquid in the bottom of the pot. Serve garnished with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 417.5, Fat 8.3, SaturatedFat 1.2, Sodium 159.6, Carbohydrate 73.3, Fiber 4.9, Sugar 6.5, Protein 12.7
ONE-POT BASIL PASTA RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: onion, garlic, baby plum tomato, fresh basil, fresh parsley, linguine, salt, pepper, crushed chillies, olive oil, cold water, parmesan cheese
Provided by Tasty
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Place all of the ingredients except for the parmesan into a large pot. Cook on a high heat for 2 minutes, submerging the spaghetti into the water once it's softened enough.
- Lower the temperature to a medium/low heat and toss and stir continuously until the liquid reduces down into a thick sauce. serve with more fresh basil and top with parmesan.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 485 calories, Carbohydrate 72 grams, Fat 19 grams, Fiber 10 grams, Protein 13 grams, Sugar 7 grams
ONE POT WONDER TOMATO BASIL PASTA RECIPE RECIPE - (4.6/5)
Provided by rsams
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Place pasta, tomatoes, onion, and garlic in a large stock pot. Pour in vegetable broth. Sprinkle on top the pepper flakes and oregano. Drizzle top with oil. Cover pot and bring to a boil. Reduce to a low simmer and keep covered and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes or so. Cook until almost all liquid has evaporated - I left about an inch of liquid in the bottom of the pot - but you can reduce as desired . Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add basil leaves and stir pasta several times to distribute the liquid in the bottom of the pot evenly throughout the pasta as you are serving. Serve garnished with Parmesan cheese.
EASY ONE-POT PASTA
- Bring sauce and water to a boil over high heat in 3-quart saucepan. Reduce heat to low, then add uncooked spaghetti. Simmer, stirring frequently, 16 minutes or until spaghetti is tender. Serve, if desired, with shredded Mozzarella cheese, Ricotta cheese or grated Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 326.9 calories, Carbohydrate 61 g, Cholesterol 1.1 mg, Fat 4.3 g, Fiber 5.6 g, Protein 11.6 g, SaturatedFat 0.3 g, Sodium 603.7 mg, Sugar 1.5 g
More about "one pot tomato basil pasta recipes"
ONE-POT TOMATO BASIL PASTA RECIPE - PUREWOW
3.1/5 Total Time 20 minsServings 6Calories 318 per serving
- In a large Dutch oven or soup pot with a tight-fitting lid, combine the vegetable broth, spaghetti, tomatoes, onion, garlic, basil and crushed red-pepper flakes. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, then cover and reduce the heat to medium.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until all the liquid has been absorbed and the pasta is fully cooked, 13 to 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
ONE-POT PASTA WITH TOMATO-BASIL SAUCE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4.5/5 (40)Total Time 50 mins
- Place first 9 ingredients and, if desired, dried crushed red pepper in a Dutch oven in order of ingredient list. Cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat (about 12 to 15 minutes). Reduce heat to medium-low, and cook, covered, 10 to 12 minutes or until pasta is slightly al dente, stirring at 5-minute intervals.
- Remove from heat, and stir in spinach. Cover and let stand 10 minutes. Stir just before serving. Serve with Parmesan cheese.
- Shrimp Pasta Pot: Prepare recipe as directed, stirring in 1 lb. peeled large, raw shrimp, deveined, with spinach in Step
ONE-POT TOMATO BASIL PASTA RECIPE | EATINGWELL
4.5/5 (11)Total Time 30 minsCategory Healthy Pasta Main Dish RecipesCalories 339 per serving
BEST EVER ONE-POT TOMATO BASIL PASTA – VIDEO!!
TOMATO BASIL SALMON PASTA IS THE DELICIOUSLY EASY ONE-POT RECIPE …
ONE POT TOMATO BASIL PASTA - COOKING MAMAS
ONE POT SPINACH AND SUN-DRIED TOMATO BURRATA PASTA.
ONE PAN BASIL AND TOMATO PASTA - SUGAR AND CHARM
HOW TO MAKE ONE-POT PASTA WITH TOMATO-BASIL SAUCE
ONE POT WONDER TOMATO BASIL PASTA • DOMESTIC SUPERHERO
EASY ONE POT TOMATO BASIL PASTA (2022) FULL GUIDE
TOMATO BASIL PASTA (ONE POT) | ONE POT RECIPES
THE BEST ONE POT TOMATO BASIL PASTA RECIPES WE CAN FIND
ONE POT PASTA RECIPE - COOKING CLASSY
STANLEY TUCCI'S FAVORITE SUMMER RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
ONE PAN TOMATO BASIL PASTA - AN EASY TOMATO BASIL PASTA RECIPE
CREAMY VEGAN MUSHROOM PASTA WITH SUNDRIED TOMATOES – ONE …
TOMATO BASIL PASTA - ONE POT! - THE COZY COOK
ONE POT TOMATO BASIL PASTA - CAKEWHIZ
ONE POT TOMATO BASIL PASTA - SLENDER KITCHEN
ONE-POT CHERRY TOMATO & BASIL PASTA - CHEF ANI
ONE-POT TOMATO BASIL PASTA RECIPE - HAPPILY EVA AFTER
ONE POT TOMATO BASIL PASTA - CREATIVE CULINARY
ONE-POT TOMATO BASIL PASTA WITH RICOTTA - THE CLEVER MEAL
ONE-POT ITALIAN SAUSAGE PASTA RECIPE - AVERIE COOKS
ONE POT TOMATO BASIL PASTA - GLUTEN-FREE AND VEGAN FRIENDLY
ONE POT TOMATO BASIL PASTA - SALTY CANARY
AMAZING ONE POT PASTA (TOMATO BASIL) | CHEW OUT LOUD
ONE POT TOMATO BASIL PASTA - COOKING WITH KARLI
ONE POT 30 MINUTE CREAMY TOMATO BASIL PASTA BAKE.
ONE POT CREAMY TOMATO BASIL PASTA - MEL'S KITCHEN CAFE
ONE POT PASTA WITH TOMATOES, BASIL AND PARMESAN
CREAMY CHICKEN PASTA WITH TOMATO & BASIL | FLAVOR QUOTIENT
ONE-POT TOMATO AND BASIL PASTA RECIPE | OLIVEMAGAZINE
ONE-POT NO-BOIL EASY VEGAN TOMATO BASIL PASTA - HEALTHY VEGAN …
ONE POT PASTA WITH TOMATO, BASIL, AND MOZZARELLA
ONE POT WONDER TOMATO BASIL PASTA RECIPE - KEEPRECIPES
EASY ONE-POT TOMATO BASIL PASTA - CHOOSING CHIA
ONE POT CREAMY TOMATO BASIL LENTIL PASTA - TEDI SARAH
TOMATO BASIL ONE POT PASTA RECIPE - SALT AND WIND
ONE-POT PASTA WITH SPINACH, BASIL AND TOMATOES - TODAY
ONE POT PASTA WITH TOMATOES AND BASIL | GIRL VERSUS DOUGH
ONE-POT PASTA WITH TOMATO, BASIL AND CHORIZO - CHRISTINE'S RECIPES
20 MINUTE ONE POT PASTA WITH FRESH TOMATOES AND BASIL
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #main-dish #pasta #easy #one-dish-meal #inexpensive #pasta-rice-and-grains #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make tomato basil pasta?Tomato Basil Pasta made in just one pot and in less than 20 minutes! The easiest dinner ever! 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes or a lot more if you like it spicy! Place pasta, tomatoes, onion, garlic, basil, in a large stock pot. Pour in vegetable broth. Sprinkle on top the pepper flakes and oregano. Drizzle top with oil. Cover pot and bring to a boil.
How long does it take to make one pot tomato pasta?This one-pot tomato pasta recipe is adapted from One-Pot Pasta: from pot to plate in under 30 minutes by Sabrina Fauda-Rôle (£7.99, Hardie Grant). Put all the ingredients into a large saucepan, in the listed order, with 1 tsp salt, a grind of black pepper and 900ml water.
Is one pot Wonder Tomato Basil pasta the easiest dinner ever?One Pot Wonder Tomato Basil Pasta made in just one pot and in less than 20 minutes! It is the easiest and tastiest dinner ever! When I saw this recipe for one pot tomato basil pasta a few months ago, I was very skeptical. I mean, I have never seen a pasta dish cooked in 1 pot, without even having to strain the pasta.
Is tomato basil mozzarella pasta good for kids?This is also known as “Tomato basil mozzarella pasta” or “Caprese pasta.” This is a delicious filling meal and another popular dish with kids. It’s just as good as, if not better, than this One Pot Fettuccine Alfredo and this Basil Pesto Pasta (One Pot). How to make tomato basil pasta? Saute garlic – Heat oil and cook garlic until it’s fragrant.