Family and friends will love this moist cake's refreshing citrus taste and its pretty presentation. -Ann Robinson, Bloomington, Indiana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, gelatin, water, oil and eggs; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan., Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely., Combine confectioners' sugar and enough orange juice to achieve desired consistency. Drizzle over cake.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 370 calories, Fat 17g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 71mg cholesterol, Sodium 320mg sodium, Carbohydrate 51g carbohydrate (36g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 4g protein.
ORANGE PUDDING CAKE
- Preheat oven to 350°F with rack in middle. Butter a 1 1/2-quart gratin or other shallow baking dish.
- Finely grate 2 teaspoons zest from 1 orange, then squeeze 1/2 cup juice from oranges.
- Whisk together sugar, flour, and salt in a large bowl.
- Whisk together yolks, milk, butter, zest, orange juice, and lemon juice in a small bowl and add to flour mixture, whisking until just combined.
- Beat egg whites in another large bowl with an electric mixer until they hold soft peaks. Stir about one fourth of whites into batter to lighten, then fold in remaining whites gently but thoroughly (batter will be thin).
- Pour into baking dish and bake in a hot water bath until puffed and golden, 40 to 45 minutes. Transfer to a rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.
ORANGE PUDDING CAKE
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Set a full tea kettle of water over medium-low heat. Spray 4 (1-cup) oven-proof ramekins with nonstick cooking spray.
- Separate the eggs, putting the whites in a slightly larger bowl. Using a hand mixer, whip the egg whites until they hold stiff peaks and set aside. To the yolks, add the sugar and beat until the sugar is dissolved and the color has turned a pale yellow. Add the orange zest and juice. Sift in the flour and salt and mix well. Add the milk and stir until combined.
- Fold the whites into the yolk mixture. Divide the batter among the ramekins. Place the ramekins into a baking dish and pour in hot water until it reaches halfway up the sides of the ramekins. Bake the pudding cakes until set, about 20 to 22 minutes. Remove the ramekins from the water bath and let cool a bit before serving.
ORANGE-LEMON PUDDING CAKES
Yield Serves 6
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Arrange six 1 1/4-cup soufflé dishes or custard cups in large roasting pan, spacing apart. Stir 1 cup sugar, flour and salt in large bowl to blend. Whisk in milk, egg yolks, fruit juices, butter, orange peel, lemon peel and vanilla extract (batter will be thin).
- Using electric mixer, beat whites in medium bowl until very frothy. Gradually add remaining 1/4 cup sugar, beating until medium-firm peaks form. Fold 1/4 of whites into batter to lighten. Fold in remaining whites. Divide batter among soufflé dishes. Top with ginger slices.
- Pour enough hot water into roasting pan to come halfway up sides of dishes. Bake cakes until tops are golden brown and beginning to split and pudding layer on bottom appears thickened, about 40 minutes. Transfer desserts to rack; cool at least 20 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate; serve cold.)
- Garnish cakes with fresh raspberries and mint, if desired, and serve.
ORANGE JUICE CAKE
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 12-cup fluted tube cake pan.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, dry pudding mix, oil, water and eggs with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, then on medium speed 2 minutes. Pour into pan.
- Bake 38 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix powdered sugar, melted butter and orange juice until powdered sugar dissolves.
- Poke holes in hot cake with skewer or fork. Pour orange juice mixture over hot cake. Cool in pan 15 to 20 minutes, then turn cake and pan upside down onto serving platter; remove pan.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 620, Carbohydrate 88 g, Cholesterol 100 mg, Fat 5 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 620 mg, Sugar 65 g, TransFat 0 g
- Grease a 10 inch Bundt pan. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, stir together cake mix and pudding mix. Make a well in the center and pour in 3/4 cup orange juice, oil, eggs and lemon extract. Beat on low speed until blended. Scrape bowl, and beat 4 minutes on medium speed. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, cook 1/3 cup orange juice, sugar and butter for two minutes. Drizzle over cake.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 409.8 calories, Carbohydrate 55 g, Cholesterol 73 mg, Fat 19.8 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 4.2 g, SaturatedFat 4.9 g, Sodium 442.7 mg, Sugar 31.8 g
LEMON PUDDING CAKE
My husband, Lloyd, loves this cake because it tastes like lemon meringue pie. The cake is no-fuss and makes just enough for the two of us.-Dawn Fagerstrom, Warren, Minnesota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a bowl, beat egg yolk. Add sugar, milk, flour, lemon juice, zest and salt; beat until smooth. Beat egg white until stiff peaks form; gently fold into lemon mixture. Pour into 2 ungreased 6-oz. custard cups (cups will be very full). , Place the cups in an 8-in. square baking pan. Pour boiling water into pan to a depth of 1 in. Bake until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean and top is golden, 40-45 minutes. If desired, top with confectioners' sugar, lemon slices and whipped cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 288 calories, Fat 4g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 112mg cholesterol, Sodium 200mg sodium, Carbohydrate 60g carbohydrate (51g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 5g protein.
ORANGE PUDDING CAKES WITH MARMALADE DRIZZLE
For a light, elegant dessert, your guests will love Orange Pudding Cakes. Just measure the ingredients early in the day. As the roast rests, whip up the cakes; let them bake during dinner, and serve warm.
Provided by Ben S.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Spray eight 6-ounce ovenproof custard cups (such as Pyrex) with vegetable cooking spray. Set them in two 9-inch round or square baking pans. Bring 1 1/2 quarts of water to boil in a tea kettle. Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Whisk butter, 1/2 cup sugar and zest until smooth. Whisk in egg yolks, then flour, until smooth. Next whisk in 1/4 cup orange juice and 2 Tbs. lemon juice, then the milk, to form a thin batter.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites with a hand mixer until foamy. Gradually add remaining 1/4 cup sugar, until the whites are stiff enough to hold a peak. Gently fold the whites into the batter until just smooth.
- Pour batter into each custard cup. Place pans on oven rack, then carefully pour hot water into each pan, being sure to avoid getting any water on the cakes. Bake until tops are golden brown and spring back to the touch, about 25 to 35 minutes. Remove pans from oven; let custard cups stand in the water until just warm. Place a dessert plate over each custard cup; invert cake onto plate. Mix marmalade, liqueur and remaining 2 Tbs. lemon juice. Spoon sauce over cakes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 220.2 calories, Carbohydrate 36.9 g, Cholesterol 103.1 mg, Fat 6 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 4.7 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, Sodium 76.8 mg, Sugar 31.6 g
GINGERBREAD ORANGE PUDDING CAKE
Looking for a classic dessert made with Betty Crocker® gingerbread mix? Then try this delicious orange flavored pudding cake.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 350°F. In ungreased 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish, stir together gingerbread mix, 1 cup water and the egg with fork until blended. Stir vigorously about 2 minutes, scraping corners frequently, until well mixed. Sprinkle brown sugar evenly over batter.
- In 2-quart saucepan, heat 1/2 cup water, the orange juice and butter over high heat, stirring frequently, until mixture is hot and butter is melted. Stir in orange peel. Slowly pour over batter and brown sugar (some batter will rise to top).
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Carefully remove from oven because cake floats on top of pudding layer (top of baked cake will have cracks). Cool 30 minutes. Serve warm with whipped cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 410, Carbohydrate 59 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Fiber 0 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 430 mg
LEMON & ORANGE CAKE
This citrus centrepiece has a secret ingredient that gives the cake a lovely texture, yet makes it gluten- and wheat-free
Provided by Good Food team
Yield Cuts into 10 slices
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Grease and line a deep, 20cm round cake tin. Beat the butter and sugar together until pale and fluffy, then gradually beat in the eggs, one by one. Fold in the flour, baking powder, mashed potato, zests and juices. Scrape into the tin and level the top. Bake for 45 mins until golden and a skewer poked in comes out clean. Cool in the tin for 10 mins, then move to a wire rack.
- Sift the icing sugar, then mix in enough of the lemon juice to make a stiff, but still runny icing. Spread over the cake so it dribbles down the sides a little. Add some chocolate eggs, if using. Leave until the icing has set, then slice and serve. Delicious with a dollop of natural yogurt.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 497 calories, Fat 24 grams fat, SaturatedFat 14 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 71 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 45 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 5 grams protein, Sodium 0.68 milligram of sodium
More about "orange lemon pudding cakes recipes"
RECIPE FOR LEMON ORANGE PUDDING CAKES | ALMANAC.COM
ORANGE CAKE RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
ORANGE AND LEMON PUDDING RECIPE BY SHERIEN ESSAKJEE
ORANGE JUICE CAKE - SOUTHERN BITE
QUEEN’S PLATINUM JUBILEE PUDDING IS ABSURDLY COMPLICATED. I KNOW, …
ORANGE PUDDING CAKE - BAKING BITES
LEMON-AND-ORANGE-GLAZED POUND CAKE RECIPE - BILL BOWICK
ORANGE CAKE - TASTE AND TELL
ORANGE AND LEMON PUDDING - INA PAARMAN
BEST LEMON PUDDING CAKES RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
WARM LEMON PUDDING CAKES - ONCE UPON A CHEF
10 BEST LEMON BUNDT CAKE WITH LEMON PUDDING RECIPES - YUMMLY
10 BEST LEMON CAKE WITH LEMON PUDDING FILLING RECIPES - YUMMLY
17 EASY LEMON CAKE MIX RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
ORANGE CAKE LEMON PUDDING - COOKEATSHARE
ORANGE JUICE CAKE - THE SEASONED MOM
LEMON PUDDING CAKE | MRFOOD.COM
LEMON PUDDING CAKE - BEST LEMON DESSERT - TWO PURPLE FIGS
BEST ORANGE PUDDING CAKES WITH CITRUS CREAM RECIPES
LEMON ORANGE CAKE RECIPE - KITCHEN FUN WITH MY 3 SONS
LEMON ORANGE PUDDING CAKES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
MATCHA LEMON PUDDING CAKES RECIPE | DR. OETKER
CARNATION® | LEMON PUDDING CAKES
ORANGE PUDDING CAKE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
THIS GREEK ORANGE CAKE PUDDING FROM CHEF MINA STONE IS NEXT …
SWEET MEMORIES OF MOM'S TANGY LEMON PUDDING CAKE - LAND …
ORANGE PUDDING CAKES RECIPE
ORANGE CREAM CAKE | COOL WHIP PUDDING FROSTING - CALL ME PMC
LEMON PUDDING CAKES (8 EASY INGREDIENTS) - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
EASY, FUDGE CHOCOLATE ORANGE PUDDING CAKE [HOLIDAY APPROVED …
ORANGE PUDDING CAKES - BIGOVEN.COM
LEMON BUNDT CAKE WITH PUDDING MIX - THERESCIPES.INFO
LEMON PUDDING CAKE: EASY TO MAKE & SO LUSCIOUS! -BAKING A …
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make lemon pudding with orange juice?1 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix. 2 1 (3 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix. 3 ¾ cup orange juice. 4 ½ cup vegetable oil. 5 4 eggs. 6 1 teaspoon lemon extract. 7 ⅓ cup orange juice. 8 ⅔ cup white sugar. 9 ¼ cup butter Add all ingredients to shopping list.
How to make orange pudding with cake mix?Directions. In a large bowl, stir together cake mix and pudding mix. Make a well in the center and pour in 3/4 cup orange juice, oil, eggs and lemon extract. Beat on low speed until blended. Scrape bowl, and beat 4 minutes on medium speed. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes.
How do you make lemon and orange cake mix?Add lemon and orange juice. Beat slowly to blend. Add remaining cake mixture and fold in by hand with a spatula. Scrape mixture into prepared dish. Bake for 45 minutes.
How to make lemon ramekin cake?Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare 6 ramekins (6oz) with butter or vegetable spray. In a large bowl, combine sugar, flour and salt. In a second bowl, whisk together egg yolks and butter until blended. Add to the yolk mix lemon juice, orange liqueur, lemon zest and milk. Pour the lemon mixture into the sugar mixture and whisk until smooth.