PAN-FRIED SEABASS WITH GARLIC LEMON BUTTER SAUCE AND SPRING VEGETABLES
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan. Fry sea bass, turning once halfway through cooking time. Cook until opaque and moist on the inside, 4 to 8 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, gently melt the butter. When it starts sizzling add the garlic and let it sizzle for a minute or two, allowing the garlic to infuse the butter. Lower the heat to the minimum setting, add the lemon juice, stir and let it heat through. Season to taste. Drizzle over the fish fillets when it is served.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 serving, Calories 237 calories, Sodium 466 mg, Fat 9.3 g, SaturatedFat 4.5 g, Protein 35.5 g, Cholesterol 95 mg
PAN FRIED SEA BASS
- Heat a large skillet with olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter. Season the fillets with some salt and pepper. Place fillets in skillet and cook about 5 minutes on each side. When the fish is cooked, set aside on a plate and deglaze the pan with the vermouth, add the thyme and saffron leaving to bubble until it's reduced by two thirds. Add remaining butter and whisk followed by the heavy cream and heat through. Serve fillets with light saffron cream sauce and blanched asparagus.
PAN FRIED LARGEMOUTH BASS WITH LEMON GARLIC HERB BUTTER SAUCE
- Season the fillets with salt and pepper. Heat a saute pan on top of the grill. When the pan is hot add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and heat. Dredge the bass fillets in the flour and shake off any excess. Place the fillets in the pan and pan fry about 3 minutes per side, until golden brown. Remove the fish from the pan. Add the rest of the butter to the pan and melt. When the butter is hot, add the sliced garlic. Fry the garlic until it just begins to turn light golden brown. Add the herbs and remove from the heat. Carefully, add the lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. To serve, place a fillet on a plate and spoon some of the lemon garlic herb butter over the fish.
PAN-FRIED SEA BASS WITH CITRUS-DRESSED BROCCOLI
- Before you start cooking, get everything prepared. Trim each sea bass fillet so they are both the same shape, then score the skin, cutting into the flesh slightly, 5 or 6 times at about 1cm intervals. Set aside.
- Segment the orange - slice off the top and bottom, then cut away the skin and pith. Cut away each segment, then squeeze out the juice from the rest of the orange into a bowl. Cut the broccoli into medium-size florets.
- To make the warm broccoli salad, cook the florets in a pan of boiling salted water for 1 min until just cooked. While the broccoli is cooking, put a frying pan on to heat. As soon as the broccoli is cooked, drain it, then tip straight into the hot frying pan to 'scorch' out all the moisture.
- Turn off the heat, then scatter the orange segments over the broccoli. Toss for a few moments just to heat through, then tip into a bowl and dress with the orange juice and 2 tbsp olive oil. Season with pepper and a small sprinkling of sea salt, then set aside.
- Wipe out the pan. Season the fish with a little salt and pepper just before cooking. Heat the frying pan until very hot, then add 2 tbsp oil. Lay the fish fillets in the pan, skin-side down. As soon as it goes in, press each fillet down with your fingers or a fish slice to stop it from curling up.
- Reduce the heat to medium, then leave the fish to cook for 3-4 mins, undisturbed, until you can see that the flesh has cooked two-thirds of the way up and the skin is crisp and brown.
- Flip the fillets over, then fry on the flesh side for about 2 mins until just done, basting the skin with the oil in the pan as it cooks. Leave to rest on a warm plate, skin-side up, and baste with the hot oil and juices from the pan.
- Pour 2 tbsp olive oil into the pan and place it back on a high heat. Scatter in the capers and anchovies, then cook until they start to crisp. Grate over the lemon zest and squeeze in the juice of ½ the lemon. If there isn't enough juices in the pan to drizzle over both plates, add a splash more oil. You are now ready to plate up.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 528 calories, Fat 39 grams fat, SaturatedFat 6 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 10 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 9 grams sugar, Fiber 4 grams fiber, Protein 36 grams protein, Sodium 2.97 milligram of sodium
PAN-FRIED SEA BASS
Pan frying is such an easy and delicious way of cooking sea bass and it only takes 5 minutes to make too. We've served this recipe with our tasty and nutritious cauliflower mash, but if you wanted to try other alternatives you could give any of the following a go: Sweet Potato Mash http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-sweet-potato-mash/ Sweet Potato & Cauliflower Mash http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-sweet-potato-cauliflower-mash/ Broccoli Rice http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-simple-broccoli-rice/ Cauliflower Rice http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-cauliflower-rice/ Turmeric Cauliflower Rice http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-turmeric-cauliflower-rice-with-pistachios/ This recipe makes a great healthy main and is super nutritious too - you can't go wrong!
Provided by hello
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Start by making the cauliflower mash http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-pan-fried-sea-bass/.
- Place the tomatoes in a pan of boiling water and leave for 1 minute (until the skin starts to peel off), then remove the skins. Chop the tomatoes in half and de-seed, then chop into small chunks. Also take the skin and chop this into small strips too.
- Wilt the kale in a frying pan for 1-2 mins with the linseed (flaxseed).
- Gently fry the sea bass fillets for approximately 2 mins on each side (until cooked and turning golden), then place on top of the kale.
- Mix together the lemon juice, coconut oil, shredded basil and chopped tomatoes/tomato skins, then place on top of the sea bass filets.
- Plate up and serve with the cauliflower mash!
- Original recipe found here: http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-pan-fried-sea-bass/.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 262.9, Fat 5.7, SaturatedFat 1.3, Cholesterol 52.9, Sodium 187, Carbohydrate 24.9, Fiber 9.4, Sugar 11.1, Protein 32
PANFRIED SEA BASS WITH HARISSA & ROSE
- First marinate the fish. Mix together the harissa paste, the ground cumin, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a small bowl. Rub the paste all over the fish fillets and leave them to marinate for 2 hours in the fridge.
- Dust the fillets with a little flour and shake off the excess. Heat the olive oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high-heat and fry the fillets for 2 minutes on each side. You may need to do this in two batches. Set the fish aside, leave the oil in the pan, and add the onions. Stir as you cook for about 8 minutes, until the onions are golden.
- Add the remaining harissa, the vinegar, the cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and plenty of black pepper. Pour in the water, lower the heat, and let the sauce simmer gently for 10 to 15 minutes, until quite thick.
- Add the honey and rose water to the pan along with the currants, if using, and simmer gently for a couple more minutes. Taste and adjust the seasoning and then return the fish fillets to the pan; you can slightly overlap them if they don't quite fit. Spoon the sauce over the fish and leave them to warm up in the simmering sauce for 3 minutes; you may need to add a few tablespoons of water if the sauce is very thick. Serve warm for at room temperature, sprinkled with the cilantro, if using, and the rose petals.
More about "pan fried sea bass recipes"
PAN-FRIED SEA BASS - COOKING MANIAC
5/5 (1)Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
PAN FRIED SEA BASS WITH LEMON GARLIC HERB SAUCE
5/5 (417)Total Time 20 minsCategory SeafoodCalories 318 per serving
HOW TO PAN-FRY SEA BASS - GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
PAN FRIED SEA BASS - GARDEN IN THE KITCHEN
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 20 minsCategory DinnerCalories 199 per serving
PAN SEARED CHILEAN SEA BASS RECIPE - THE KITCHEN GIRL
PAN-FRIED MEDITERRANEAN SEA BASS AND SPRING VEGETABLES
SEA BASS RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
PAN-FRIED SEA BASS WITH GINGER SOY SAUCE | SLIMMING EATS
PAN-FRIED SEA BASS - ANDREW ZIMMERN
PAN-FRIED BASS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
EASY PAN SEARED CHILEAN SEA BASS - NORTHERN CHEF
PANKO PAN FRIED SEA BASS FISH FILLETS FINISHED IN THE OVEN
27 BEST PAN SEARED SEA BASS RECIPES
PAN-FRIED MASALA SEA BASS | THE TAKE IT EASY CHEF
SEA BASS RECIPES | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES | JAMIE OLIVER
10 BASS RECIPES THAT NO ONE CAN RESIST - INSANELY GOOD
PAN FRIED SEA BASS WITH SPINACH TOMATO BASE - THE TINY ITALIAN
PAN FRIED SEA BASS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES AND …
10 BEST PAN SEARED SEA BASS RECIPES | YUMMLY
PAN FRIED CRISPY SKINNED SEA BASS FILETS | RECIPE | KITCHEN STORIES
PAN-ROASTED SEA BASS WITH GARLIC BUTTER - LODGE CAST IRON
TOP 50 BAKED SEA BASS RECIPES
PAN SEARED CHILEAN SEA BASS WITH ASIAN MARINADE - DRIVE ME HUNGRY
PAN-FRIED SEA BASS WITH WHITE WINE SAUCE | SO DELICIOUS
PAN SEARED CHILEAN SEA BASS RECIPE - ORGANICALLY ADDISON
PANFRIED SEA BASS WITH PINEAPPLE SALSA – BIG 7 TRAVEL
PAN-FRIED SEA BASS WITH JERSEY ROYALS AND WATERCRESS SALSA VERDE …
MEDITERRANEAN PAN SEARED SEA BASS RECIPE | THE …
PAN-FRIED SEA BASS IN LEMON SAUCE RECIPE - BBC FOOD
PAN SEARED SEA BASS - GREAT BRITISH RECIPES
PAN FRIED SEA BASS | RECIPES MADE EASY
PAN-FRIED SEA BASS RECIPE - LA CUCINA ITALIANA
PAN SEARED SEA BASS (QUICK, EASY & FLAVORFUL!) - BAKE IT WITH LOVE
PAN FRIED SEA BASS RECIPE - HINT OF HEALTHY
PAN FRIED SEA BASS WITH LEMON GARLIC HERB SAUCE - BRADLEY'S FISH
51 EASY AND TASTY PAN FRIED SEA BASS RECIPES BY HOME COOKS
OVEN ROASTED SEA BASS RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
THE BEST SEA BASS – OLD FASHIONED RECIPE (EASY TO MAKE!)
PAN-FRIED SEA BASS WITH PESTO (BASIL PISTOU) - SOMEBODY FEED SEB
INA GARTEN SEA BASS RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
PAN-FRIED SEA BASS WITH SOY SAUCE - HEALTHY LIFE TRAINER
You'll also love