EASY 10 MINUTE PAN-ROASTED BROCCOLI
This recipe for pan-roasted broccoli is SO easy and delicious that it's guaranteed to be your new go-to side dish! You only need 4 ingredients and it's ready in 10 minutes!
Provided by Tiffany
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a cast iron skillet or heavy-bottom pan, heat olive oil over medium-low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the broccoli by cutting entire head of broccoli in half. Laying the flat side down, cut off each floret from the base of the floret all the way down to the bottom of the stem.
- When the oil is hot, add all the broccoli to the pan, arranging so that as many pieces as possible are touching the bottom of the pan. Season with 1/2 tsp salt plus pepper to taste and allow to cook for 5 minutes, undisturbed.
- After 5 minutes, stir and rearrange the broccoli so that the sides that were down are now facing up. Season again with salt and pepper and cover with a lid. Allow to cook for 3 more minutes.
- Stir before serving. Best when served hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 56
- Blanch the broccolini in a large pot of boiling salted water for 2 minutes. Drain immediately and immerse in a bowl of ice water.
- Melt the butter in a large saute pan. Add the lemon zest and garlic and stir. Drain the broccolini and add it to the garlic mixture and heat for 2 minutes. Add the lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt and the pepper, and toss well before serving.
PAN STEAMED BROCCOLI
- Peel the stalk of the broccoli, remove the florets and cut into 1-inch pieces. Cut the stalk in half crosswise and then slice each half into 1/8-inch thick slices lengthwise. Place the stalk pieces in the bottom of a 2 1/2 to 3-quart saucepan, add the water and salt. Lay the florets on top. Cover, place over high heat and cook for 3 minutes. Decrease the heat to low and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Remove from the heat, add the butter and stir to combine. Serve immediately.
This quick broccolini dish is delicious, good for you, and full of garlicky, lemony flavor. Broccolini is more tender than broccoli and has a milder flavor. I love the mix of textures; the crunchy stems and the softer florets that soak up sauce are a great combination.
Provided by JUMAHA
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Fill a large skillet with 1 to 2 inches of water and bring to a boil; add broccolini and cook until bright green, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer broccolini to a strainer and drain water from skillet.
- Heat olive oil in the same skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir garlic in the hot oil until golden and fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Return broccolini to frying pan using tongs; cook and stir until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes. Squeeze lemon juice over broccoli and season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 218 calories, Carbohydrate 17.5 g, Fat 13.6 g, Fiber 3.2 g, Protein 8.3 g, SaturatedFat 1.9 g, Sodium 145.2 mg, Sugar 5.4 g
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil.
- Spread broccolini in an even layer in the roasting pan. Sprinkle garlic over broccolini. Drizzle olive oil over the top. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place under the broiler and cook, watching closely, until lightly browned and stalks are tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Serve sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 226.7 calories, Carbohydrate 16.8 g, Cholesterol 2.2 mg, Fat 14.2 g, Fiber 2.7 g, Protein 9.1 g, SaturatedFat 2.3 g, Sodium 144.4 mg, Sugar 5.4 g
PAN-FRIED BROCCOLI RECIPE BY TASTY
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat until it begins to shimmer.
- Add the broccoli and sprinkle with salt, stirring to coat in the oil.
- Cook for 5 minutes, without moving the broccoli.
- Add chicken stock and place a lid on the pan, and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove the lid and add the garlic and red pepper flakes. Stir, cooking for 1 minute.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 465 calories, Carbohydrate 38 grams, Fat 33 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 3 grams, Sugar 6 grams
Pan-roasting broccoli results in a carmelized flavor, a completely different taste using broccoli, salt, and pepper. Adapted from Cook's Illustrated.
Provided by Roxygirl in Colorado
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Stir water, salt, and pepper together in small bowl, til salt dissolves.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high then add the broccoli stems in an even layer.
- Don't stir for about two minutes until they get light browned.
- Add the florets and toss to combine and don't stir for another two minutes, until they just begin to brown.
- Add water spice mixture and cover pan with lid, cooking for two minutes.
- Uncover and cook until desired doneness.
- Note: I eyeballed my broccoli measurements and it worked fine. I did add a little water to mine.
Letting the broccolini brown slightly in the pan gives it a boost of flavor. To accomplish this, the broccolini must be absolutely dry when it goes into the pan; otherwise, it'll steam and won't take on any color. A large cast-iron skillet is the ideal cooking vessel for this dish.
Yield SERVES 4
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil. Add the broccolini and cook until the florets are tender and the stalks start to soften a bit, 2 minutes or so. Drain in a colander and run cool water over them to stop the cooking. Drain, pat very dry with towels, and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add half the broccolini and arrange it in a single layer. Let the broccolini cook undisturbed until it starts to brown on the bottom, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer the broccolini to a plate, add the remaining broccolini to the pan, and sear in the same way. When the second batch is seared, combine all the broccolini in the pan along with the garlic, chile flakes, and a couple pinches of salt. Continue to cook, tossing constantly, until the garlic is aromatic, about 1 minute longer.
- Season to taste with more salt and serve warm or at room temperature.
More about "pan seared broccolini recipes"
EASY PAN FRIED BROCCOLINI RECIPE - BEST HEALTHY SIDE DISH …
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
- Add broccolini, tossing to coat in oil. Saute for 2-3 minutes until they start to turn a bright green.
- Add water and cook for another 2-3 minutes, or unti stalks soften. They won't be fully soft and will still be crisp.
SEARED BROCCOLINI WITH BACON AND PARMIGIANO - RECIPE
5/5 (1)Category Side DishesServings 4Calories 160 per serving
PAN-ROASTED BROCCOLINI | WILLIAMS SONOMA
Servings 4Total Time 20 mins
PAN-STEAMED BROCCOLINI WITH GARLIC AND MUSTARD
SIMPLE SAUTEED BROCCOLINI RECIPE WITH GARLIC AND PARMESAN
SPICY SEARED BROCCOLINI WITH GARLIC | WILLIAMS SONOMA
PERFECT PAN-ROASTED BROCCOLINI | FORK IN THE KITCHEN
PAN-SEARED CHICKEN & BROCCOLINI IN CREAMY MUSTARD …
ROASTED BROCCOLINI RECIPE (BABY BROCCOLI) | WHOLESOME …
PAN-ROASTED STEAK WITH CRISPY BROCCOLI RECIPE | BON …
HOW TO MAKE PAN COOKED GARLIC BROCCOLINI
SAUTEED BROCCOLINI RECIPE - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
ONE PAN ROASTED PARMESAN LEMON GARLIC BROCCOLI (OR …
SEARED BROCCOLINI WITH TAHINI DRESSING RECIPE | CRATE & BARREL
CRISPY BROCCOLINI ROASTED TO PERFECTION - UMAMI GIRL
GARLIC SOY BROCCOLINI - SPEND WITH PENNIES
EASY PAN FRIED BROCCOLI – A COUPLE COOKS
SHEET PAN PARMESAN ROASTED BROCCOLINI - AWAY FROM THE BOX
CRISPY PAN-SEARED SALMON WITH BROILED BROCCOLINI AND CAPERS
HOW TO COOK BROCCOLINI WITH GARLIC (PERFECT TEXTURE SIDE DISH)
BEST PAN-SEARED BROCCOLINI WITH PORK AND OYSTER SAUCE RECIPE
SAUTEED BROCCOLINI RECIPE WITH GARLIC BUTTER - CUBES N JULIENNES
GARLIC ROASTED BROCCOLINI - SPEND WITH PENNIES
PAN-ROASTED BROCCOLINI WITH GARLIC - SALU SALO RECIPES
SEARED ARCTIC CHAR WITH BROCCOLINI, OLIVES, AND GARLIC RECIPE
ONE-PAN OVEN ROASTED SALMON AND BROCCOLINI - OH SNAP! LET'S EAT!
BEST SAUTEED BROCCOLINI (INCREDIBLY TASTY & SUPER EASY!)
PAN SEARED BROCCOLINI RECIPES - TUTDEMY.COM
RECIPE DETAIL PAGE | LCBO
SEARED BROCCOLINI RECIPES - TUTDEMY.COM
BROCCOLINI (SAUTEED WITH GARLIC BUTTER!) - RASA MALAYSIA
PAN SEARED BROCCOLINI WITH GARLIC AND PARMESAN - YOUTUBE
SPICY SEARED BROCCOLINI WITH GARLIC | WILLIAMS SONOMA
PAN SEARED BROCCOLINI - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES AND ...
SKILLET BROCCOLINI - LIFE IS BUT A DISH
EASY ROASTED BROCCOLINI WITH GARLIC AND ONION
THE BEST SIMPLE PAN FRIED BROCCOLINI - SIMPLY FRESH FOODIE
SKILLET CHARRED BROCCOLINI RECIPE | LEITE'S CULINARIA
ROASTED BROCCOLINI WITH LEMON AND GARLIC - COOKS WITHOUT BORDERS
DELICIOUS SUCCULENT PAN-SEARED SCALLOPS RECIPE - MY PREP TABLE
You'll also love