PB AND J POCKETS
- Spread a slice of sandwich bread with peanut butter, and another slice with fruit preserves.
- Sandwich the two pieces together and cut with a cookie cutter into a fun shape. Repeat with the remaining bread and fillings.
- To freeze, place the sandwiches on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Freeze until solid, about 1 hour. Transfer to a freezer bag and store for up to 3 months.
PB AND J PANCAKES
Provided by Sunny Anderson
Yield about 12 pancakes
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat a griddle. In a large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients. Slowly mix in egg, milk, peanut butter and oil until combined. Add a little extra milk if batter feels too thick. Let mixture sit 5 minutes. Melt 1 tablespoon butter on griddle and move around to coat entire griddle. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter per pancake on griddle to form 5-inch pancakes. The batter spreads as it cooks. Fill griddle without crowding pancakes. Flip when air pockets start to pop on the top and a quick peak on the underside reveals a golden pancake. Repeat with remaining butter and batter. Serve pancakes with Blackberry Syrup.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine all ingredients and bring to a boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Lower heat to a simmer and cook until liquid is reduced to a syrupy consistency, about 10 minutes. Use a wooden spoon to break up blackberries as they cook. Strain syrup to remove seeds and serve warm.
PB AND J POPS
Homemade peanut butter-swirl ice cream is the star of this take on a perennial favorite. Graham crackers are covered with a layer of strawberry jam before the ice cream is sandwiched between them. Chopped peanuts can be pressed into the sides for those who like a bit of crunch.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Dessert & Treats Recipes
Yield Makes about 20
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Transfer ice cream and parchment lining from larger pan to a flat surface. Cut ice cream into 12 squares, 2 1/2 inches each. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet; freeze at least 3 hours. Repeat with smaller pan, making 9 squares.
- Break graham crackers in half to make 2 1/2-inch squares. Spread one side of each with about 1 1/2 teaspoons jam; freeze until firm, about 45 minutes (this keeps finished pops neat). Sandwich ice-cream squares between graham crackers, jam facing ice cream. Insert a wooden pop stick into each.
- Place peanuts in a bowl (if using); dip each side of the pop in the nuts. Pat gently with your hand to adhere. Pops can be frozen at this point, wrapped in plastic wrap or layered between waxed paper in an airtight container, for up to 2 weeks.
PBJ ON A STICK
Take the classic peanut butter and jelly sandwich on the go with these skewers. They also make easy snacks. -Sara Martin, Brookfield, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 skewers.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Cut sandwiches into 1-in. squares. Alternately thread grapes, sandwich squares and banana slices onto each skewer. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 415 calories, Fat 14g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 368mg sodium, Carbohydrate 63g carbohydrate (30g sugars, Fiber 7g fiber), Protein 13g protein.
More about "pb and j pockets recipes"
SWEET PIZZA POCKETS (PEANUT BUTTER & JELLY) - FEAST …
Ratings 7Category Dessert, SnackCuisine AmericanTotal Time 30 mins
- Turn the oven to 180c fan | 170c | 340f. Line a large medium baking tray with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Dust roughly 2 tbsp Flour onto a board. Unroll and lay out 400g Ready Rolled Pizza Dough onto the board.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the dough into 8 equal pieces. Cut once from side to side. Then once vertically down the middle. Then two more vertical cuts, one on each side.
- Spoon 8 tbsp Peanut Butter onto the dough. Place 1 tbsp onto each piece of dough – position it in the middle of one half. You will be folding the dough on itself.
PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY POCKETS RECIPE - HONEST AND TRULY!
Estimated Reading Time 8 mins
CRUSTLESS PB&J POCKETS - MOMMY HATES COOKING
FANCY PB&J RECIPES THAT ARE ALL-GROWN-UP - SHAPE
18 WAYS TO GET YOUR PB&J FIX - FOOD.COM
20 CREATIVE PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY IDEAS | TASTE OF HOME
12 WAYS TO FANCY UP YOUR PB&J WITH 1 INGREDIENT | KITCHN
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- A Swirl of Cream Cheese. If you’re also a fan of the cream cheese and jelly sandwich, then it’s high time to bring these two sandwiches together. Soften up some cream cheese, then swirl it over the peanut butter.
- Chocolate Sprinkles. No matter what your age, sprinkles have the most wonderful way of making everything they touch more fun. Add some whimsy to your lunch with a healthy dose of the good chocolate sprinkles (you know the ones I’m talking about), and call this what it really is: dessert!
- Ridged Potato Chips. For the ultimate sandwich that’s sweet, salty, and crunchy, potato chips have your back. Go for the chips with ridges so the peanut butter and jelly can work their way into all the pockets.
- Pomegranate Seeds. These seeds might be small, but they’ll bring a tart and crunchy boost to your sandwich. Choose your jam wisely when adding pomegranate seeds.
- Toasted Marshmallows. Not read to kick your summer s’mores habit just yet? That’s okay — neither are we. Toast a few marshmallows on the stovetop or in the oven to make your PB&J feel like a real treat.
- Sautéed Grapes. This topping might just change your feelings on grape jam for the better. Sautéed grapes not only add a nice texture to your sandwich, but they also make it feel kind of classy.
- Crushed Cookies. Let’s hit two bird with one stone, shall we? You know you’re gonna reach for those cookies after lunch anyway. Crush up a few of your favorite cookies (we’re partial to Oreos, chocolate chip, and oatmeal raisin) and pile them in the center of your sandwich.
- Toasted Coconut Flakes. This is the combo that reminds us of the nuts, raisins, and fat coconut chips in trail mix — but way better. Sprinkle a handful of toasted coconut flakes over your sandwich before folding it together.
- Sliced Brie. Want a PB&J that tastes ultra creamy and indulgent? It’s an unexpected addition, but a few slices of Brie on your sandwich will do the trick.
- Crumbled Bacon. If you love a good sweet and salty combination, add crumbled bacon to your peanut butter and jelly sandwich. (Image credit: Jerrelle Guy)
WHOLESOME SNACK RECIPE: WHOLE WHEAT PEANUT BUTTER
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
MEAT PATTIES - MEAT STUFFED PUFF PASTRY - VEENA AZMANOV
PB&J COCKTAIL RECIPE – STATE OF DINNER
PB&J PITA SANDWICH RECIPE | JIF - SMUCKER'S
PB AND J FRENCH TOAST RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
THE PB&J STORY: FROM HIGH-CLASS LUNCHEON TO LUNCHBOX STAPLE
PB AND J POCKETS | PUNCHFORK
SANDWICHES MENU | POTBELLY
PB&J POCKETS RECIPE - HIP HOMESCHOOL MOMS
PB&J POCKETS - MARTIN'S FAMOUS POTATO ROLLS AND BREAD
BAKED STUFFED PORK CHOPS - PALATABLE PASTIME
CLASSIC RECIPES WITH A TWIST: CAESAR SALAD AND RICE KRISPIE TREATS
PB&J POCKETS ⋆ SUN FLOUR MILLS
You'll also love