PINEAPPLE COCONUT BARS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 9 inch square baking pan.
- In large mixing bowl, cream shortening and brown sugar. Add eggs, pineapple and rum, mix well. In separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt. Slowly add to egg mixture and beat until well blended. Blend in coconut and spread batter evenly in bottom of pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool on wire rack before cutting into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 109.2 calories, Carbohydrate 14.7 g, Cholesterol 15.5 mg, Fat 5.4 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 1.1 g, SaturatedFat 1.8 g, Sodium 78.8 mg, Sugar 11.1 g
COCONUT-PINEAPPLE RHUBARB BARS
I make this crunchy, buttery dessert bar with homegrown rhubarb. For an added attraction, serve it warm with frozen yogurt or ice cream. -Raymonde Bourgeois, Swastika, Ontario
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large saucepan, combine rhubarb, pineapple, brown sugar, 1 tablespoon water and lemon juice; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until rhubarb is tender, 4-5 minutes., In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and remaining water until smooth; stir into rhubarb mixture. Return to a boil; cook and stir until thickened, 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat; if desired, stir in extract., In a large bowl, mix oats, flour, coconut, brown sugar and salt; stir in melted butter until crumbly. Press 3 cups crumb mixture onto bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Spread with rhubarb mixture. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture., Bake until golden brown, 40-45 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 185 calories, Fat 10g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 20mg cholesterol, Sodium 124mg sodium, Carbohydrate 24g carbohydrate (12g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
PINEAPPLE COCONUT SQUARES
"I don't remember where I got this recipe, but I'm glad I have it," says field editor Elaine Anderson from Aliquippa, Pennsylvania.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar. Beat in egg. Combine flour and baking powder; stir into egg mixture. Press into a 9-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spread pineapple over crust; set aside., For topping, in a small bowl, beat butter and sugar until blended. Beat in eggs. Stir in coconut. Spread over pineapple. Bake at 325° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 192 calories, Fat 7g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 46mg cholesterol, Sodium 79mg sodium, Carbohydrate 30g carbohydrate, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
PINEAPPLE COCONUT BARS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; lightly grease a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- In large bowl, combine 2 1/2 cups flour, coconut, brown sugar, and baking soda.
- Using a pastry blender, cut in 1/2 cup butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Reserve 1 cup crumb mixture for topping.
- Press remaining crumb mixture evenly into bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- In medium bowl, beat remaining 1/2 cup butter and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in remaining 1 cup flour.
- Stir in pineapple.
- Spread mixture evenly over baked layer.
- Sprinkle evenly with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before cutting into squares.
- Garnish with toasted flaked coconut, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 243.8, Fat 9.9, SaturatedFat 6.3, Cholesterol 46.8, Sodium 130, Carbohydrate 36.8, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 22.3, Protein 3
More about "pineapple coconut bars recipes"
PINEAPPLE COCONUT CRUMB BARS RECIPE - CRUNCHY CREAMY SWEET
5/5 (8)Total Time 35 minsCategory DessertCalories 324 per serving
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together flour, coconut, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add cooled butter and stir with a fork, until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Reserve one cup of the mixture and press the rest onto the bottom of prepared pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together crushed pineapple, sugar and cornstarch. Pour over crust and spread evenly.
PINEAPPLE COCONUT CHERRY DREAM BARS - NOSHING WITH THE ...
4.5/5 (37)Total Time 1 hrCategory DessertCalories 167 per serving
- Preheat oven to 350F. In a medium bowl, mix together the butter and 1/3 cup of sugar. Add in the 1 cup flour and mix with a fork until crumbly. Place the mixture in the bottom of a 9x13" pan and pat out evenly. Bake in the oven for 15 min. or until golden. Remove to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, add the eggs to a large bowl and beat well; add in the 2/3 cup sugar and the vanilla and mix well. In a small bowl whisk together the dry ingredients, baking powder, remaining 1/3 cup flour, and salt. Add this to the egg mixture. Carefully fold in the pineapple, coconut, nuts and cherries. Spread over the baked and slightly cooled crust. Bake for 30 min. Cool completely on a rack and then cut into squares.
PINEAPPLE COCONUT BAR COOKIES - BARBARA BAKES™
4.4/5 (31)Category DessertServings 16Calories 192 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a square 8" baking pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Prepare crust: Add flour, brown sugar and 1 cup coconut to a food processor bowl. Pulse to blend. Add the butter and pulse until a crumbly dough forms. Press into prepared pan. Bake crust for 10 minutes until light brown.
- In a saucepan, whisk together sugar and cornstarch. Stir in crushed pineapple and cook over medium high heat until it comes to a boil and the juices thicken. Spread evenly over baked crust. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup coconut on top of filling.
PINEAPPLE COCONUT BARS (TROPICAL SEVEN LAYER BARS ...
4.5/5 (6)Calories 219 per servingCategory Bars & Blondies
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8-by-8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, spray with cooking spray; set aside. Do not skip lining your pan because clean-up will be a beast.
- Turn mixture out into prepared pan, forming an even, smooth, flat crust layer by tapping crumbs into place with a spatula or your fingertips. The amount of crust is skimpy and barely covers the pan, but it’s okay.
COCONUT PINEAPPLE BARS RECIPE - LIVE WELL BAKE OFTEN
5/5 (3)Estimated Reading Time 5 minsServings 9Total Time 1 hr 20 mins
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil, making sure to leave some overhang for easy removal. Set aside.
- Mix together the crushed pineapple, sugar, cornstarch, and lemon juice in a large saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring often, for about 5-7 minutes or until the pineapple mixture has thickened. Remove from the heat and stir in the remaining 1/2 cup of shredded coconut.
PINEAPPLE COCONUT BARS | BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
4.7/5 (18)Total Time 1 hrCategory DessertCalories 238 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine the crust ingredients and press the mixture into the bottom of a well-greased or parchment lined 10” square pan. Doubling this recipe will fill a 9x13 pan.
- Place the pineapple and 1 cup of shredded coconut in a bowl. Sprinkle with flour, brown sugar and salt. Stir to coat. Mix together the eggs, vanilla and lime and stir into the pineapple mixture.
HAWAIIAN MAGIC COOKIE BARS WITH PINEAPPLE, COCONUT AND ...
5/5 (1)Total Time 50 minsCategory DessertCalories 395 per serving
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Prepare an 8-inch baking pan by spraying with non-stick spray w/ flour. You can even line the pan with foil or parchment paper, spray the paper with non-stick spray, this will allow for easy removal.
- Add the oreos and melted butter to a food processor and blend until crumbs are fine. Pour the crumbs into the bottom of the prepared pan and press into the bottom. Bake at 325 for 10 minutes.
- While the crust is baking and cooling, chop the dried pineapple into small pieces and blend the macadamia nuts in a food processor until crumbs are formed.
- Start to layer the remaining ingredients onto the cooked crust. Sprinkle 1 cup of the white chocolate chips along the bottom, then sprinkle with the pineapple, coconut and nuts. Pour the sweetened condensed milk evenly over the top. Decorate the top with the remaining chocolate chips and a little coconut.
EASY PINEAPPLE COCONUT SQUARES - AUTHENTIC ITALIAN RECIPES
4.4/5 (44)Calories 142 per servingCategory Dessert
- In a medium bowl mix together with a pastry blender flour, butter and sugar until it resembles coarse crumbs. Put in an 8 inch (20 centimeter) ungreased pan, pat down gently and bake for 15 minutes.
PINEAPPLE COCONUT DESSERT BARS - SON SHINE KITCHEN
5/5 (5)Total Time 40 minsCategory DessertCalories 280 per serving
PINEAPPLE COCONUT BARS | PINA COLADA DESSERT BARS RECIPE
Category DessertTotal Time 50 minsEstimated Reading Time 4 minsCalories 207 per serving
- 1. Line the bottom of 9×9 pan with parchment paper that sticks up above the edges on two sides. Grease the other sides. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Mix all ingredients for the crust together in a mixer bowl on low speed. It’ll be very crumbly at first, but it will form a ball.
PINEAPPLE COCONUT BARS - THE VIEW FROM GREAT ISLAND
3.8/5 (31)Total Time 56 minsCategory DessertCalories 236 per serving
- Lightly spray a 9x13 pan and line with parchment paper (optional) so you can lift the squares out for easy cutting later.
- Drain the canned pineapple in a mesh sieve over a bowl, and collect the liquid. Don't squeeze the fruit, just let it drain naturally. Remove the liquid to a small saucepan, whisk in the cornstarch, and heat over medium high heat until it comes to a boil and thickens, stirring constantly. Add the thickened juice back into the pineapple and set aside.
- Cream the butter and sugar in a stand mixer or with electric beaters until light and fluffy, at least 3 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl as necessary. Beat in the egg and then the extracts.
IRRESISTABLE TROPICAL PINEAPPLE & COCONUT BARS
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
PINEAPPLE BARS - ONLY 5 INGREDIENTS!
3.8/5 (65)Calories 120 per servingCategory Dessert
PINEAPPLE COCONUT BARS - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS
5/5 (1)Category DessertCuisine American, SouthernTotal Time 48 mins
PIñA COLADA BARS RECIPE (WITH FRESH PINEAPPLE!) - EVOLVING ...
5/5 (1)Total Time 50 minsCategory DessertCalories 193 per serving
FRESH + EASY PINEAPPLE AND COCONUT BARS RECIPE - CITYLINE
10 BEST PINEAPPLE COCONUT BARS RECIPES | YUMMLY
PINEAPPLE AND COCONUT BARS - RICARDO CUISINE
5/5 (22)Category DessertsServings 12Total Time 55 mins
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Butter an 8-inch (20 cm) square baking dish and line the bottom with a sheet of parchment paper, letting the paper hang over two sides.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan off the heat, combine the sugar and cornstarch. Whisk in the pineapple and lemon juice. Bring to a boil over medium heat, whisking constantly and scraping the bottom and sides of the pan until the mixture thickens, about 7 minutes.
PINEAPPLE COCONUT CHERRY DREAM BARS ...
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
PINEAPPLE CREAM CHEESE BARS WITH COCONUT AND PECANS
3.8/5 (42)Total Time 40 minsCategory Cakes, Cookies And Candy, DessertCalories 200 per serving
PINEAPPLE COCONUT VODKA - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
10 BEST PINEAPPLE COCONUT BARS RECIPES | YUMMLY
PINEAPPLE COCONUT BARS - RECIPES - LIFESOURCE NATURAL FOODS
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #for-large-groups #desserts #fruit #oven #holiday-event #cookies-and-brownies #bar-cookies #nuts #coconut #tropical-fruit #pineapple #taste-mood #sweet #equipment #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook pineapple coconut bars in oven?Pineapple Coconut Bars 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. ... 2 Bake for 12 minutes (or 15 minutes for a doubled recipe). 3 Remove from the oven and let the crust cool for 10 minutes while preparing the filling. ... 4 Pour the filling over the crust and top with the remaining coconut. ...
What ingredients do you need to make pineapple bars?To start on the pineapple bars you will need flour, sugar, salt, butter, eggs, sour cream, and pineapple. The confectioners sugar, half-and-half and coconut extract are for the optional, but highly recommended, drizzled icing.
How do you make a coconut cake with pineapple and rum?Grease 9 inch square baking pan. In large mixing bowl, cream shortening and brown sugar. Add eggs, pineapple and rum, mix well. In separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt. Slowly add to egg mixture and beat until well blended. Blend in coconut and spread batter evenly in bottom of pan. Bake 25 to 30 minutes.
How to make the perfect pineapple cake recipe?In large mixing bowl, cream shortening and brown sugar. Add eggs, pineapple and rum, mix well. In separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt. Slowly add to egg mixture and beat until well blended. Blend in coconut and spread batter evenly in bottom of pan. Bake 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool on wire rack before cutting into bars.