PINEAPPLE CHICKEN MARINADE
This is the best marinade! It is super simple and lots of flavor. We usually let it set overnight. I have also used this for whole chickens, cornish game hens and pork. I have added a little fresh garlic for an added flavor. ENJOY!
Provided by mag05
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a medium sauce pans heat the juice, brown sugar and soy sauce. Remove from heat just before it boils. Let it cool a 5-10 minutes.
- Place chicken in a bowl or baggie and cover with marinade and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken for marinade and cook. Do not rinse. We have grilled, baked and used our "Set it & forget it.".
Nutrition Facts : Calories 410.2, Fat 3.8, SaturatedFat 1, Cholesterol 131.7, Sodium 1532.4, Carbohydrate 36.2, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 33.1, Protein 55.5
SPICY PINEAPPLE MARINADE FOR CHICKEN
Provided by Food Network
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Puree pineapple, jalapenos and garlic in blender until almost smooth. Add pineapple juice, lime juice, cilantro and lime peel and process until blended. Pour marinade into large glass baking dish. Add chicken, turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 4 to 6 hours.
- Prepare barbecue or preheat broiler. Remove chicken from marinade.
- Season with salt and pepper. Pour 1/2 cup marinade into small bowl. Whisk in honey. Brush mixture over chicken. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Grill or broil until cooked through, turning frequently and basting with honey marinade, about 30 minutes.
PINEAPPLE-MARINATED CHICKEN BREASTS
Bromelain, the group of enzymes in fresh pineapple, is excellent at breaking down the connective tissues in thick, fibrous chicken breasts. In this simple marinade, grated pineapple completely alters the texture of the breast meat, resulting in something that's akin to luscious dark meat. Briefly marinating here is important: Leave it too long and the chicken will fall apart during cooking, becoming shreddy and a little gluey. Fifteen minutes is the sweet spot. The accompanying pineapple salsa is a bright topping for the juicy morsels of aromatic chicken and rice.
Provided by Eric Kim
Categories dinner, weeknight, poultry, main course
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a large bowl, stir together the brown sugar, rice vinegar, soy sauce, fish sauce, 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt, garlic powder, ground cayenne and black pepper. Transfer 1 tablespoon of this marinade mixture to a separate medium bowl and add the diced pineapple, red onion and cilantro. This is your salsa; toss until well mixed and set aside.
- Add the grated pineapple and its juices to the marinade mixture in the large bowl, then add the chicken and toss to coat. Set aside to marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes (and no longer).
- Once the chicken is done marinating, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high and add enough olive oil to lightly coat the bottom of the pan. Add the chicken pieces, leaving any marinade behind, in a single layer so that they don't touch and let cook until the bottoms are browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until browned on all sides and no longer pink on the inside, 4 to 5 minutes more.
- Serve the chicken over rice and top with the reserved pineapple salsa.
PINEAPPLE TERIYAKI MARINATED CHICKEN
- Combine all ingredients in a sealable plastic bag. Poke holes in chicken so that the marinade can really sink in. Let it marinate overnight in the refrigerator. Grill over medium heat until juices run clear and chicken is cooked through.
MARINATED CHICKEN BREASTS WITH GRILLED PINEAPPLE RELISH
In this grilled chicken breast recipe, pineapple makes a fantastic marinade that caramelizes on the grill. Pineapple is grilled for the relish, too.
Provided by Eric Werner
Yield Serves 4
Number Of Ingredients 17
- To make the marinade: Slice the pineapple crosswise into 1-inch-thick rounds. Using a paring knife, remove the core from each round (this can be done roughly, since the core is edible). Chop half the pineapple coarsely; set aside the remaining half for the relish. Add the chopped pineapple to a blender, together with the jalapeño, onion, vinegar, garlic, and salt and blend until smooth. Transfer the marinade to a bowl, add the chicken breasts, and refrigerate, covered, for at least 8 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Wipe the grill grates with oil to prevent sticking. Build a two-zone fire. Your high-heat zone should have embers 1 to 2 inches from the cooking surface, with occasional flames licking it. To create your medium-heat zone, nudge the embers 2 to 3 inches lower than that.
- To make the relish: Toss the remaining pineapple in oil, honey, and salt to coat. Grill over medium heat until it is nicely caramelized, about 3 minutes per side. Meanwhile, grill the jalapeño and onion over medium heat until lightly charred, turning often, about 3 minutes for the jalapeño and 8 minutes for the onion. As they finish cooking, transfer the pineapple, jalapeño, and onion to a cutting board.
- When they are cool enough to handle, coarsely chop the pineapple, jalapeño, and onion and add to a bowl with the vinegar, 1 tablespoon honey, and cilantro. Season with more salt, and add more vinegar or honey, if needed. Set aside until ready to serve.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade, shaking off any excess, and bring to room temperature. Place skin side down over high heat. After about 90 seconds, using tongs, rotate 45 degrees and cook for another 2 minutes. Flip the breasts and do the same on the other side. Once you have nice grill marks on both sides, move to medium heat and cook, turning often, until an instant-read meat thermometer, placed in the thickest part of a breast, reads 160ºF on a meat thermometer. Transfer to a cutting board and let the breasts rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving with the relish.
PINEAPPLE BAKED CHICKEN BREASTS
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In ungreased 9-inch square pan, place chicken, skin side up (I used boneless, skinless chicken breasts).
- Brush with butter.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes.
- Prepare glaze.
- Pour over chicken breasts.
- Return to oven and continue baking 30 to 40 minutes, basting occasionally until deep golden brown and tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1091, Fat 38.9, SaturatedFat 15, Cholesterol 216.1, Sodium 1225.6, Carbohydrate 125.8, Fiber 1.4, Sugar 120.5, Protein 62
GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST AND PINEAPPLE
I have been on the lookout for a recipe that I could make myself. Infusing pineapple with teriyaki was delicious! It is the perfect amount of sweet and salty and the longer you let your chicken marinate, the more delicious it becomes! This grilled recipe is now a staple at our house - everyone loves it. Serve with peas, rice, or salad.
Provided by Samsul786
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Combine chicken, pineapple rings, soy sauce, lime juice, pineapple juice, honey, ketchup, ginger, sesame oil, and garlic in a large resealable plastic bag. Marinate for 4 hours, up to overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cook chicken on the preheated grill until browned and no longer pink in the center, flipping as needed, about 15 minutes. Add pineapple rings to the grill during the last 5 minutes of cooking time. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the chicken should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 240.3 calories, Carbohydrate 28.1 g, Cholesterol 64.6 mg, Fat 3.4 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 24.7 g, SaturatedFat 0.9 g, Sodium 863.3 mg, Sugar 25.1 g
GRILLED PINEAPPLE CHICKEN
A trip to Hawaii is easy with this juicy grilled pineapple chicken. Simply give it a quick marinade, fire up the grill and let it sizzle. We love this low-carb recipe! -Charlotte Rogers, Virginia Beach, Virginia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 1-2 hours., Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 165°. If desired, serve with grilled pineapple and sliced green onions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 187 calories, Fat 4g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 94mg cholesterol, Sodium 209mg sodium, Carbohydrate 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 35g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
SIMPLE MARINATED CHICKEN BREASTS
My sister shared this recipe with me, and it has been a big hit at Farm Bureau picnics and other get-togethers.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; remove 3/4 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate. In a large resealable plastic bag, place the chicken and remaining marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat, refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight., Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken covered, over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side. Baste with reserved marinade. Grill 3-4 minutes longer on each side or until juices run clear, basting several times.
Nutrition Facts :
More about "pineapple marinated chicken breasts recipes"
RECIPES MARINADES FOR CHICKEN WITH PINEAPPLE JUICE
GRILLED PINEAPPLE CHICKEN - GIMME SOME GRILLING
BEST GRILLED PINEAPPLE CHICKEN RECIPE - DELISH.COM
PINEAPPLE CITRUS MARINADE FOR CHICKEN - DAD WITH A PAN
BROWN SUGAR PINEAPPLE CHICKEN ⋆ REAL HOUSEMOMS
PINEAPPLE-MARINATED CHICKEN BREASTS | FRESH AND NATURAL FOODS
BROWN SUGAR PINEAPPLE CHICKEN (BAKED OR GRILLED!) - CARLSBAD …
PINEAPPLE MARINATED CHICKEN » DJALALI COOKS A QUICK SUMMER DISH
PINEAPPLE-MARINATED CHICKEN BREASTS RECIPE - NYT COOKING
10 BEST BAKED PINEAPPLE BONELESS CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES
25 PINEAPPLE CHICKEN RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
PINEAPPLE MARINATED CHICKEN BREAST RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST …
HAWAIIAN CHICKEN AND PINEAPPLE - DAMN DELICIOUS
PINEAPPLE RECIPES CHICKEN RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
10 BEST CHICKEN BREAST WITH PINEAPPLE CHUNKS RECIPES | YUMMLY
THE BEST BAKED PINEAPPLE CHICKEN THIGH MARINADE - MUNCHKIN TIME
PINEAPPLE MARINATED CHICKEN BREAST RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION …
CHICKEN BREASTS WITH PINEAPPLE TEQUILA MARINADE - RECIPE GIRL
GRILLED PINEAPPLE CHICKEN | SUPER EASY PINEAPPLE CHICKEN MARINADE!
PINEAPPLE-MARINATED CHICKEN BREASTS RECIPE – NYT COOKING
PINEAPPLE-GLAZED CHICKEN BREASTS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
HONEY PINEAPPLE GRILLED CHICKEN - PLAIN CHICKEN
CHICKEN WITH PINEAPPLE MARINADE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
PINEAPPLE MARINADE RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
PINEAPPLE GRILLED CHICKEN - PLAIN CHICKEN
15 QUICK MARINADES THAT MAKE BONELESS CHICKEN BREASTS SO MUCH …
PINEAPPLE TERIYAKI CHICKEN - SPEND WITH PENNIES
PINEAPPLE MARINATED CHICKEN BREASTS - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
GRILLED HAWAIIAN PINEAPPLE CHICKEN - A FARMGIRL'S KITCHEN
RUM-MARINATED CHICKEN BREASTS WITH PINEAPPLE RELISH RECIPE
EASY GRILLED PINEAPPLE CHICKEN RECIPE - AVERIE COOKS
WHOLE30, GRILLED PINEAPPLE MARINATED CHICKEN - A PINCH OF PRIDE
PINEAPPLE MARINADE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
PINEAPPLE MARINATED CHICKEN BREASTS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
CHEESY GRILLED PINEAPPLE CHICKEN - BUTTER WITH A SIDE OF BREAD
PINEAPPLE GINGER CHICKEN - CANADA'S FOOD GUIDE
PINEAPPLE CHICKEN RECIPE EASY RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
BAKED PINEAPPLE CHICKEN BREASTS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make marinated chicken with pineapple and garlic?In a shallow dish, combine 60 mL ( ¼ cup) of the pineapple, ginger, garlic, soy sauce and 5 mL (1 tsp) of the oil; set aside. On a cutting board, cut chicken breasts into cubes. Add to marinade, turning to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 4 hours.
How much pineapple do you put in a marinade?In a shallow dish, combine 60 mL ( ¼ cup) of the pineapple, ginger, garlic, soy sauce and 5 mL (1 tsp) of the oil; set aside. On a cutting board, cut chicken breasts into cubes. Add to marinade, turning to coat.
What is the best marinade for chicken breast?Bromelain, the group of enzymes in fresh pineapple, is excellent at breaking down the connective tissues in thick, fibrous chicken breasts. In this simple marinade, grated pineapple completely alters the texture of the breast meat, resulting in something that’s akin to luscious dark meat.
How to cook pineapple and jalapeno chicken?Directions. Puree pineapple, jalapenos and garlic in blender until almost smooth. Add pineapple juice, lime juice, cilantro and lime peel and process until blended. Pour marinade into large glass baking dish. Add chicken, turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 4 to 6 hours. Prepare barbecue or preheat broiler. Remove chicken from marinade.