KELLY'S POOR MAN'S PEACH COBBLER
- Preheat oven to 400. 1. Mix first four ingredients in a bowl enough to get the flour wet. Don't worry about lumps. 2. Open and pour the peaches WITH THE SYRUP into your baking dish. The one I use now is a 9x13x2. 3.Pour batter over the peaches. Don't worry about getting it perfectly distributed. The oven will take care of this. Plus, I don't trust perfect looking cobbler. 4.Set timer for 25-ish minutes. 5.Pull baking rack out and dot top of cobbler with some more butter. However much you like. Make sure to get some butter into the corners. It helps with hard sticky corner syndrome. Sprinkle more sugar on top too. However much you like. I probably use about a quarter cup but whatevs. 6.Turn pan around for even baking. Close door. Set timer for about 20-ish more minutes. 7.Take the cobbler out and let it set up for a few minutes, if you can stand it. It is worth the wait. Letting it set for a few minutes allows some kind of absorption of juice magic that makes the dough part even better. Serve with homemade whipped cream if you are from Georgia or want people to think you are from Georgia. If you aren't from Georgia, serve with good vanilla bean ice cream.
POOR MAN'S PUDDING
Originally known as 'Pouding Chomeur,' this is a favorite French-Canadian dessert that originates from the Province of Quebec. And for good reason - it is quick, easy, and oh so delicious!
Provided by Basking
Categories Desserts Custards and Pudding Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Whisk the flour and baking powder together in a small bowl.
- Beat the white sugar, oil, and egg together in a bowl until smooth. Stir in the flour mixture alternately with the milk. Pour into a 9-inch square pan. Dissolve the brown sugar in the hot water, then pour stir in the melted butter. Drizzle the syrup over the pudding.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the pudding firms and becomes golden brown on top, about 40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 339.5 calories, Carbohydrate 60.2 g, Cholesterol 29.6 mg, Fat 9.9 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 3.8 g, SaturatedFat 3.1 g, Sodium 159.6 mg, Sugar 43.7 g
LAZY PEACH COBBLER
Very easy cobbler. Designed for the laid back person looking for a recipe that tastes like it took a lot of work. Great for other fruits too, enjoy the easy life!
Provided by Angela
Categories Desserts Fruit Dessert Recipes Peach Dessert Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Once oven reaches desired temperature, melt margarine in a glass 9x13 baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar and baking powder. Pour reserved peach juice into dry ingredients and stir until smooth. Remove glass pan from oven and pour batter in starting in the center; batter will then spread itself over entire pan. Add peaches by placing them in center of pan; allow them to spread on their own.
- Bake cobbler in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until brown on top. Do not overcook.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 237.1 calories, Carbohydrate 40.6 g, Fat 7.7 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 2.7 g, SaturatedFat 1.3 g, Sodium 120.7 mg, Sugar 23.7 g
LAZY MAN'S PIE PEACH COBBLER
This is phenomenal and easy. I varied it a little by doing half cherries and half peaches and adding a little cinnamon and lemon. Recipe posted as written. Serving size is estimated.
Provided by AmyZoe
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Melt the butter in a baking pan.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and milk and pour over butter.
- Cover the batter with fruit and do not stir. The batter will rise and absorb the fruit flavor.
- In a preheated 350 oven , bake the pie for 1 hour and serve it warm with whipped cream or ice cream.
PEACH COBBLER DUMP CAKE RECIPE
This peach cobbler dump cake only takes 4 ingredients and is so delicious!
Provided by Elyse
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Empty peaches into the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Cover with the dry cake mix and press down firmly.
- Cut butter into small pieces and place on top of cake mix.
- Sprinkle top with cinnamon.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
MOM'S LAZY MAN COBBLER
The easiest and most tasty cobbler ever. My mother was always able to whip up a wonderful and quick dessert thanks to this recipe.
Provided by Penny L Hall
Yield 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- place stick of butter in 9x13 size casserole pan and let sit in oven during preheating to melt butter.
- Mix flour, sugar, milk and vanilla with blender until well mixed.
- Pour batter over melted butter.
- Pour fruit and juice evenly over batter. (My husband prefers more bread, less juice so I drain half.).
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Serve warm with ice cream.
More about "poor mans peach cobbler recipes"
POOR MAN'S PEACH COBBLER RECIPE - THIS LADY BLOGS
Reviews 5Estimated Reading Time 40 secs
POOR MAN'S PEACH COBBLER - RECIPES 4 ALL DAYS
POOR MAN'S PEACH COBBLER - BIGOVEN.COM
Reviews 1Servings 12Cuisine Not SetCategory Desserts
POOR MAN'S APPLE COBBLER - FOOD RECIPES
BLACK FOLKS SOUTHERN PEACH COBBLER RECIPE - THE SOUL FOOD POT
POOR MAN'S PEACH COBBLER | PEACH COBBLER EASY, COBBLER EASY, …
POOR MAN'S APPLE COBBLER RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
FOOD SLEUTH: POOR MAN’S PEACH COBBLER – COOKBOOK CHAT
LAZY MAN'S PEACH COBBLER - SWEET PEA'S KITCHEN
POOR MAN'S PEACH COBBLER RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
POOR MAN'S COBBLER - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
POOR MAN'S PEACH COBBLER RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
LAZY MAN’S PIE PEACH COBBLER RECIPE - FEMINOLOGIE.COM
POOR MAN'S APPLE COBBLER RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
POOR MAN'S PEACH PIE - THERESCIPES.INFO
POOR MAN'S COBBLER - LYNN'S KITCHEN ADVENTURES
POOR MANS PIE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
MRS. W'S KITCHEN: POOR MAN'S PEACH COBBLER - BLOGGER
POOR MAN COBBLER RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
LAZY MAN’S PIE PEACH COBBLER – EASY RECIPES - MASTERCOOK
SPEAK WITH WISDOM: POOR MAN'S COBBLER - (EASY COBBLER)
SOUTHERN PEACH COBBLER RECIPE - TASTE OF SOUTHERN
16 POOR MANS PEACH COBBLER IDEAS IN 2021 | PEACH COBBLER, …
MAMA YOUNG'S ORIGINAL PO' MANS PEACH COBBLER / …
KELLY'S POOR MAN'S PEACH COBBLER RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
POOR MAN'S APPLE COBBLER RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
POOR MAN'S PEACH COBBLER | PEACH COBBLER RECIPE, FRUIT COBBLER, …
RECIPE: POOR MAN’S APPLE COBBLER | FOOD/RECIPES
POOR MAN'S PEACH COBBLER RECIPE | RECIPE | COBBLER RECIPES, …
POOR MAN'S BLACKBERRY COBBLER RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
POOR MAN'S COBBLER - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
EASY MAN PEACH COBBLER : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
POOR MAN'S PEACH COBBLER RECIPE | OUR SWEET KITCHEN
POOR MAN'S PEACH COBBLER RECIPE | RECIPE | FRESH PEACH COBBLER, …
POOR MANS PIE RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
MAMA YOUNG'S ORIGINAL PO MAN'S PEACH COBBLER / DUMPLINGS …
POOR MAN'S APPLE COBBLER | RECIPE CART
50 BEST POOR MAN'S RECIPES - PRUDENT PENNY PINCHER
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love