- Slice bread in half lengthwise. Drizzle olive oil on both sides. Sprinkle both sides with Parmesan cheese, basil, and oregano.
- On the bottom half, layer chopped black olives and chopped green olives, then the salami, ham, provolone, and mozzarella. Cover with top layer, and cut into 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 975.4 calories, Carbohydrate 61.3 g, Cholesterol 107.4 mg, Fat 59.9 g, Fiber 3.9 g, Protein 46.2 g, SaturatedFat 22.2 g, Sodium 2790.2 mg, Sugar 1.7 g
MISS RACHAEL'S MUFFULETTA
Provided by Rachael Ray : Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Chop pepper salad or giardiniera in a food processor with olives. Split bread and drizzle bread with extra-virgin olive oil and sprinkle with chopped rosemary. Spread the olive salad on the bottom of the bread very liberally. Pile the meats on top of the olive salad, then layer cheese over meat and cover the giant sandwich with the bread top. Press down to set the sandwich, then cut into 4 wedges.
RANCH MUFFALETTA SANDWICH
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 4 sandwiches
Number Of Ingredients 18
- For the spicy olive spread: In a bowl, mix together the pimentos, olives, mayo, jalapenos, vinegar and green onions until combined. Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
- For the sandwich: Lightly dress the iceberg in the olive oil and vinegar.
- Split the ciabatta in half lengthwise. Smear half of the spicy olive spread onto the bottom half of the bread and the other half onto the top half of the bread. Spoon half of the ranch dressing on one side and spread, then repeat with the other side. On the bottom half, layer half the meat and cheese. Top with the iceberg, followed by the remaining meat and cheese. Finally, put the top half of the ciabatta on top. Wrap in plastic wrap and place on a baking sheet with a second baking sheet and a heavy iron skillet on top to weigh it down. Put in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- To serve: Slice into 4 pieces.
More about "ranch muffaletta sandwich recipes"
RANCH MUFFALETTA SANDWICH - BIGOVEN.COM
Reviews 1Servings 4Cuisine ItalianCategory Main Dish
RANCH MUFFALETTA SANDWICH - FOODNETWORK.COM
Author Ree DrummondDifficulty Easy
MUFFALETTA BREAD RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
RANCH MUFFALETTA SANDWICH RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
PIONEER WOMAN STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST - GET EBOOK RECIPE ...
SICILIAN TUNA SALAD SANDWICH - SAVOR THE FLAVOUR
RECIPE: MUFFALETTA SANDWICH ON SOURDOUGH BREAD FOR JIM ...
EASY MUFFULETTA SANDWICH (2022) FULL GUIDE
PIONEER WOMAN MUFFALETTA RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
MUFFALETTA SANDWICH RECIPE - BBC FOOD
RANCH MUFFALETTA SANDWICH | RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK …
RANCH MUFFALETTA SANDWICH | RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK RECIPES ...
AUTHENTIC NEW ORLEANS MUFFULETTA SANDWICH RECIPE
RANCH MUFFALETTA SANDWICH | RONRILEY | COPY ME THAT
EASY MUFFALETTA SANDWICHES - THIS SILLY GIRL'S KITCHEN
JUMBO MUFFULETTA RECIPE | RACHAEL RAY IN SEASON
CANYON RANCH RECIPES
EASY MUFFALETTA SANDWICH RECIPE - YOUTUBE
RANCH MUFFALETTA SANDWICH – RECIPES NETWORK
SANDWICHES RECIPES | HIDDEN VALLEY®
MUFFALETTA SANDWICH - BIGOVEN.COM
RECIPE FOR MUFFALETTA SANDWICH BEST RECIPES
RANCH MUFFALETTA SANDWICH
RECIPE: MUFFALETTA WITH OLIVE SALAD (FRUGAL GOURMET ...
BEST MUFFALETTA SANDWICH RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS …
MUFFULETTA BRUSCHETTA - VALERIE ... - VALERIE BERTINELLI
MUFFALETTA SANDWICH RECIPE
LOW CARB MUFFALETTA CHICKEN RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
RANCH MUFFALETTA SANDWICH | RECIPE | MUFFALETTA ...
PIN ON *SAVED FROM DISH
MUFFALETTA SANDWICH REE DRUMMOND - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
SHEET PAN DINNERS PIONEER WOMAN PORK CHOPS : GET RECIPE ...
TOASTED TURKEY MUFFALETTA SANDWICH | READ & BE WELL ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is a muffuletta sandwich?Muffuletta Sandwich. Recipe by: "My Italian family loves this recipe! A crusty loaf of Italian bread is cut in half, and layered with olives, and various meats and cheeses.".
Can you make a muffaletta sandwich on sourdough?You'll get much more flavor if you actually mix the olive salad together with the herbs and let it marinate in the fridge prior to making the sandwich. Also, a muffaletta is served on sourdough. Read More WOW! I thought I'd go out on a whim and try this... I went to the grocery got home threw it all together (in no time) and it was GREAT!
How do you make chicken muffaletta?Spread olive mixture onto the chicken paillards. Ruffle the sliced deli meats on top of the chicken, then shingle on cheese and broil to brown and bubble. Top chicken muffaletta-style with shredded gem Romaine, remaining sliced roasted red pepper and sliced red cherry peppers.
How do you make a Ciabatta sandwich?For the sandwich: Lightly dress the iceberg in the olive oil and vinegar. Split the ciabatta in half lengthwise. Smear half of the spicy olive spread onto the bottom half of the bread and the other half onto the top half of the bread. Spoon half of the ranch dressing on one side and spread, then repeat with the other side.