GRILLED VEGGIES WITH MUSTARD VINAIGRETTE
I make this healthy and inviting side dish whenever friends come over for a cookout. The honeyed vinaigrette lets the veggies shine. -Shelly Graver, Lansdale, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 10 servings (3/4 cup each).
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a small bowl, whisk the first 5 ingredients. Gradually whisk in oils until blended., Peel and quarter each sweet onion, leaving root ends intact. Cut zucchini and yellow squash lengthwise into 1/2-in.-thick slices. Lightly spritz onions, zucchini, yellow squash and remaining vegetables with cooking spray, turning to coat all sides., Grill sweet onions, covered, over medium heat 15-20 minutes until tender, turning occasionally. Grill zucchini, squash and peppers, covered, over medium heat 10-15 minutes or until crisp-tender and lightly charred, turning once. Grill green onions, covered, 2-4 minutes or until lightly charred, turning once., Cut vegetables into bite-sized pieces; place in a large bowl. Add 1/2 cup vinaigrette and toss to coat. Serve with remaining vinaigrette.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 155 calories, Fat 12g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 166mg sodium, Carbohydrate 13g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
CHICKEN BREASTS WITH RED WINE MUSTARD SAUCE
Not sure where I got this recipe but the chicken is sauted and then there are 5 different sauces to use with this dish. I will list each separately.
Provided by Oolala
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Season chicken and dredge it in the flour. Shake off excess.
- Mix the sauce ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- In a 12" skillet heat the oil and butter. Increase the heat to medium high before adding the chicken.
- Add the chicken and cook about 4 minutes without moving the chicken. Turn over and cook another 3-4 minutes. Make sure chicken is cooked.
- Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- Take the bowl with sauce ingredients and add them to the pan and boil stirring and scraping all the browned bits in the pan over high heat until the liquid is smooth and glossy.
- Spoon over the chicken and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 256.1, Fat 13.6, SaturatedFat 6.3, Cholesterol 91.3, Sodium 97.2, Carbohydrate 0.8, Sugar 0.2, Protein 27.7
More about "red wine sauce with mustard vegetarian recipes"
STEAK WITH RED WINE MUSTARD SAUCE | TASTE
RED WINE VINAIGRETTE WITH DIJON MUSTARD - MORE THAN …
RECIPES WITH RED WINE - THE HAPPY MUSTARD SEED
RED WINE PAN SAUCE WITH MUSTARD AND THYME | COOK'S …
MUSTARD-CRUSTED BEEF TENDERLOIN WITH RED WINE GLAZE
RED WINE PAN SAUCE WITH MUSTARD AND THYME - THE RELUCTANT …
Reviews 5Servings 4Cuisine FrenchCategory Sauces
- After sautéing properly, remove meat or chicken from the pan leaving the residual fat that it was cooked in. There should be some brown bits of meat or chicken in the pan leftover from the cooking. This is called fond or sucs. Leave it right where it is.
- Add the shallots to the pan and cook over low heat stirring frequently until the shallots are translucent.
- Raise the heat to high, add wine, stock, and bring to a boil. At this time loosen any of the browned bits stuck to the pan with a wooden spoon and incorporate them into the sauce. Boil until the liquid is reduced in half.
- Reduce heat to medium, add the balsamic vinegar and Dijon mustard and cook until the sauce has the consistency you like. It should be thick enough to coat regular spoon. I hesitate to give cooking times for each of these steps because the amount of heat (Btu's) varies from stove to stove.
TOURNEDOS OF BEEF IN MUSHROOM, MUSTARD AND RED WINE SAUCE …
Author Bobby FlaySteps 3Difficulty 1 hr 35 min
10 TASTY VEGETARIAN RECIPES MADE WITH WINE - JUST WINE
VEGAN HONEY MUSTARD DRESSING (3 INGREDIENTS, OIL-FREE ... - SHANE …
THREE-INGREDIENT VEGAN HOMEMADE HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE
RED WINE SAUCE WITH MUSTARD (VEGETARIAN) - ALLRECIPES.COM RECIPE
RECIPES > MAIN DISH > HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN WITH MUSTARD AND …
SPIEDIE SAUCE RECIPES: CHICKEN, PORK, LAMB, BEEF, VEGETARIAN
🥦 SOY MEATBALLS WITH WINE SAUCE - VEGAN & VEGETARIAN RECIPES 2022
COLOURFUL VEGETARIAN SALAD ROLLS WITH MISO MUSTARD …
CHICKEN BREASTS WITH RED WINE MUSTARD SAUCE RECIPE
VEGAN MUSTARD SAUCE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
SAUSAGE & RED WINE CASSEROLE, WITH MUSTARD MASH (VEGAN, …
10 BEST RED WINE PASTA SAUCE VEGETARIAN RECIPES - YUMMLY
THE BEST RECIPES RED WINE SAUCE WITH MUSTARD (VEGETARIAN)
RED WINE AND MUSTARD SAUCE - THERESCIPES.INFO
QUICK & ELEGANT RED WINE PASTA SAUCE - ZESTFUL KITCHEN
16 EASY SAUCES EVERY VEGETARIAN COOK SHOULD KNOW - KITCHN
TENDERLOIN WITH RED WINE SAUCE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
10 BEST DIJON MUSTARD VEGAN RECIPES | YUMMLY
RED WINE SAUCE RECIPE | BBC GOOD FOOD
10 ZAZZY VEGAN RECIPES COOKED WITH RED WINE! - ONE GREEN PLANET
CHICKEN & MUSTARD-WHITE WINE SAUCE & SPRING VEGETABLES RECIPE
TEMPEH WITH MUSHROOMS, MUSTARD, AND RED WINE SAUCE - PETA
TENDERLOIN OF BEEF IN MUSHROOM, MUSTARD AND RED WINE SAUCE
MUSTARD CHICKEN WITH RED WINE RECIPE - THE WINGED FORK
CHERRY MUSTARD SAUCE RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
RED WINE-MUSTARD PAN SAUCE - SAUCE RECIPES
10 BEST MUSTARD SAUCE VEGAN RECIPES | YUMMLY
RED WINE-MUSTARD MARINADE - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
RED WINE DESSERT SAUCE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
RED WINE SAUCE WITH MUSTARD (VEGETARIAN) POPULAR RECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make red wine sauce with mustard and thyme?Add the fresh thyme, season with salt and pepper to taste and serve over your main course immediately. Here's a quick version of preparing a red wine pan sauce with mustard and thyme. Add the chicken stock and red wine and reduce over high heat by half (¼ cup). Whisk in the butter, mustard, thyme and serve.
Can you cook vegan with red wine?10 Zazzy Vegan Recipes Cooked with Red Wine! - One Green Planet Stop and smell the rosé, then head home to make one of these delicious vegan recipes with red wine! Perfect for a date night! Stop and smell the rosé, then head home to make one of these delicious vegan recipes with red wine!
What is the best way to cook red wine sauce?Bold in flavor, savory and slightly tangy, this homemade red wine sauce makes an easy elegant dinner! Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, oregano, and ½ teaspoon salt; cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is softened and lightly browned, 5–7 minutes.
How to make vegan honey mustard dressing?Just add 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar, red wine vinegar, white vinegar, or apple cider vinegar. That’s it! Easy, quick, and delicious Vegan Honey Mustard Dressing. Because it is from an animal it would not be considered truly vegan.