ROASTED SALMON WITH ORANGE-GINGER GLAZE
This recipe couldn't be any easier with only four ingredients -- but it's filled with flavor! Serve with jasmine rice and grilled asparagus for a lovely summer meal.
Provided by LINDA W.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place orange juice in a small saucepan over medium low heat. Cook and stir 10 to 15 minutes, until reduced by about 1/2 and thickened. Remove from heat, and allow to cool.
- Stir balsamic vinegar and ginger root into orange juice.
- Line a medium baking dish with parchment paper. Place salmon fillet on paper, skin side down. Season with salt and pepper. Cover with 1/2 the orange juice mixture.
- Bake salmon in the preheated oven 10 to 15 minutes. Brush with remaining marinade, and continue baking 10 to 15 minutes, until easily flaked with a fork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 327.8 calories, Carbohydrate 5.5 g, Cholesterol 126.6 mg, Fat 15.3 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 39.2 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, Sodium 93.9 mg, Sugar 4.5 g
Provided by Molly Yeh
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Combine the olive oil, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, maple syrup, Chinese mustard, sriracha and garlic in a large bowl. Pour one-third into a small bowl and reserve. Add the salmon fillets to the large bowl. Marinate, covered, in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add a drizzle of olive oil to coat the skillet. Add the salmon skin-side down and cook until crispy, about 5 minutes. Baste the flesh side with the reserved marinade. Flip and cook until the salmon is cooked through and the flesh side is golden brown, an additional 3 to 4 minutes. Top with the scallions.
ORANGE GINGER SALMON RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: honey, hot water, fresh ginger, garlic, fresh orange juice, orange, soy sauce, rice vinegar, red pepper flakes, kosher salt, salmon fillets, fresh cilantro, rice, broccoli
Provided by FoodSaver
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a medium bowl, whisk together honey and hot water until the honey dissolves. Add the ginger, garlic, orange juice, orange zest, soy sauce, rice vinegar, red pepper flakes, and ½ teaspoon salt, and whisk to combine.
- Arrange the salmon fillets in a 10-cup FoodSaver Preserve and Marinate Container. Pour most of the marinade over the salmon, reserving about ½ cup. Place the lid on the container. Turn the valve so the arrow points to the Marinate/Open position.
- On the FoodSaver vacuum sealer, turn the latch to the Operate position and pull the Built-in Handheld Sealer from the appliance. Remove the liquid reservoir from the Handheld Sealer and insert the tip into the port on the container lid.
- Press the Mode button on the vacuum sealer until the indicator light next to Marinate is illuminated. Press the Handheld button to marinate. The marinating process will start automatically and will take 12 minutes.
- While the salmon is marinating, preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use tongs to remove the salmon from the container and place on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle the salmon with the remaining ½ teaspoon salt. Discard the salmon marinating liquid.
- Roast the salmon for 8-10 minutes, or until it flakes easily when nudged with a fork.
- While the salmon roasts, pour the reserved ½ cup marinade into a small pot and place over medium heat. Bring to a simmer. Continue to simmer until sauce reduces and thickens slightly, about 5-6 minutes. Once it has reduced, remove the pot from the heat.
- Spoon the sauce over the salmon, then garnish with chopped cilantro. Serve with steamed rice and broccoli.
- Save any leftover salmon in a Preserve and Marinate Container on the Preserve mode.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 335 calories, Carbohydrate 18 grams, Fat 16 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 26 grams, Sugar 13 grams
ORANGE-GINGER GLAZED SALMON
Salmon is my version of fast food. It's already so wonderfully flavorful on its own that I don't have to put much effort into it. A brush of oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper, plus a few minutes in a hot oven or skillet and dinner is ready. In this recipe I whisk together marmalade, soy sauce and some freshly grated ginger, then I add a squeeze of fresh orange juice, pour it over the salmon, and then into the oven it goes. The result is sticky, sweet, tangy and oh so flavorful!
Provided by Alejandra Ramos
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet or baking pan with foil. Sprinkle the salmon generously with salt and pepper and place on the foil.
- Whisk the marmalade, ginger, soy sauce, oil and orange juice together in a small bowl. Pour over the salmon. Drop the peel form the orange onto the baking sheet along with the salmon. Bake until the salmon is cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes. If you like, turn the oven to broil for the last 3 or so minutes of cooking to brown the top of the fillets.
- Serve the salmon immediately or cool and refrigerate to use in salads or sandwiches.
ORANGE GINGER GLAZED BAKED SALMON
Sometimes I just don't have time to prep a sauce when I need salmon in a hurry. The premade sauce I use makes this meal quick & tasty and ready to eat in a flash, not to mention super easy clean up.
Provided by Loves To Cook but N
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Line a shallow baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place salmon filets on foil skin side down, the skin should stick to the foil and the fish come off beautifully when removing from the pan.
- Mix ground ginger into the Kikkoman Orange Sauce and stir well.
- Brush a light coat of sauce on the filets.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Add another layer of glaze sauce and bake for 10 minutes.
- Add a final layer of glaze sauce and bake for 5 more minutes.
- Test for doneness by using a fork to see if flaky and cooked through.
- You can add cayenne pepper or crushed red pepper for heat or add sliced green onions to the top just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 144.8, Fat 5, SaturatedFat 0.9, Cholesterol 52.3, Sodium 85.3, Carbohydrate 0.1, Protein 23.3
SEARED SALMON WITH ORANGE GLAZE
Provided by Andrew Weil, M.D.
Yield Makes 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Sear the fish fillets in the sesame oil in a large, very hot skillet for 1 minute on each side. You should hear the fish sizzle. Remove fillets from the heat and transfer them to a glass baking dish or baking pan. Drizzle the soy sauce and the wine over them and bake them for 10 minutes. Remove them from the oven.
- Meanwhile, heat the orange juice, zest, sherry and ginger together in a small saucepan over medium-high heat until reduced by half. Add the orange slices, and stir once or twice, until the sauce becomes thick. Remove from heat, drizzle the sauce over the fish, and serve.
More about "roasted salmon with orange ginger glaze recipes"
DELICIOUS ORANGE GINGER GLAZED SALMON RECIPE
4.3/5 (6)Total Time 30 minsCategory EntreeCalories 306 per serving
- Mix the ginger, garlic, sesame oil, honey, orange juice, soy sauce and green onion in a bowl. Place in a large zip top bag.
- Remove the salmon from the fridge and place it in a rectangular baking pan. Include the marinade.
GINGER ORANGE GLAZED SALMON - THE ROASTED ROOT
5/5 (1)Total Time 25 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 308 per serving
- In a small bowl or blender, combine the orange zest, grated ginger, mustard, garlic, orange juice, and 1 tablespoons of oil. Whisk or blend until well combined.
- Place the salmon fillet in a large zip-lock bag and pour the marinade into it. Allow the salmon to marinate overnight or at least for 1 hour.
- When ready to cook, place oven on the high broil setting and move one of the oven wracks to the notch that's second to the top.
- Place salmon (including the marinade) in a casserole dish and lightly drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
ROASTED GINGER AND ORANGE SALMON - SO DELICIOUS
5/5 (2)Total Time 1 hr 20 minsCuisine FusionCalories 311 per serving
ROASTED SALMON WITH ORANGE-GINGER GLAZE | TASTY …
ORANGE-GLAZED SALMON RECIPE - BBC FOOD
ORANGE GLAZED SALMON WITH HONEY & GINGER - FANNETASTIC FOOD
BAKED SALMON WITH ORANGE GLAZE - LIVING WELL MOM
SALMON WITH ORANGE AND GINGER GLAZE - FLORIDA CRYSTALS
ROASTED SALMON WITH ORANGE-GINGER GLAZE - OORZA.SPACE
ROASTED SALMON WITH ORANGE-GINGER GLAZE - LIGHT ORANGE BEAN
ROASTED SALMON WITH ORANGE-GINGER GLAZE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
SALMON WITH GINGER-ORANGE GLAZE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
ROASTED SALMON WITH GINGER-ORANGE GLAZE - CHATELAINE
SLOW ROASTED BLOOD ORANGE GLAZED SALMON - SUPER SAFEWAY
ROASTED SALMON WITH ORANGE BUTTER GLAZE RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
ROASTED ORANGE GINGER SALMON - COOKING WITH COCKTAIL RINGS
GINGER ROASTED SALMON RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
HONEY GLAZED SALMON WITH ORANGE AND GINGER - LAUGHING SPATULA
ROASTED SALMON WITH ORANGE-GINGER GLAZE - BAKED SALMON RECIPES
BAKED ORANGE GINGER SALMON - BUSY COOKS
ROASTED SALMON AND SAUTEED BOK CHOY WITH ORANGE GINGER GLAZE …
ORANGE GINGER BAKED SALMON (WHOLE30 + PALEO ORANGE GLAZED …
ROASTED SALMON WITH GINGER HONEY GLAZE - STUCK ON SWEET
ORANGE SESAME GINGER GLAZED SALMON - VALERIE'S KITCHEN
ROASTED SALMON WITH ORANGE-GINGER GLAZE - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
ROASTED SALMON WITH ORANGE-GINGER GLAZE - PLAIN.RECIPES
ORANGE MARINADE FOR SALMON - THERESCIPES.INFO
PAN-ROASTED SALMON WITH SOY-GINGER GLAZE RECIPE - FOOD & WINE
21 BEST BAKED SALMON RECIPE BROWN SUGAR - SELECTED RECIPES
ROASTED SALMON WITH ORANGE-GINGER GLAZE - REVIEW BY BETH …
BAKED ASIAN SALMON WITH HONEY GINGER GLAZE - LEMON BLOSSOMS
CRISPY HONEY ORANGE GLAZED SALMON - CAFE DELITES
EASY BAKED SALMON WITH ORANGE GINGER SAUCE - AMEE'S SAVORY DISH
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST PAN SEARED SALMON WITH ORANGE GINGER …
BAKED SALMON RECIPE WITH ORANGE-CHILI GLAZE - MAKE IT SKINNY PLEASE
BAKED SALMON WITH ORANGE AND GINGER GLAZE - THRIFTY FOODS
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
ORANGE GINGER GLAZED SALMON - SPOONFUL OF ATTITUDE
ROASTED SALMON WITH A MISO & ORANGE GLAZE RECIPE
ROASTED SALMON WITH ORANGE-GINGER GLAZE | RECIPE | RECIPES, …
ORANGE-GLAZED BAKED SALMON RECIPE: SWEET AND TANGY
You'll also love