LEMON-DILL SALMON WITH RED POTATOES
- Combine water and potatoes in 12-inch skillet. Cook over high heat 2-3 minutes or until mixture comes to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover; cook 10 minutes.
- Place salmon fillet on potatoes; add wine and dill. Cover; continue cooking 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes with fork. Add pea pods. Cover; continue cooking 2-4 minutes or until peas are tender.
- Remove skin from salmon; break into chunks. Stir lemon juice and cornstarch together in small bowl; carefully stir into salmon and potato mixture. Increase heat to medium-high. Cook, stirring occasionally, 3-5 minutes or until mixture comes to a boil. Season with salt.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 290 calories, Fat 7 grams, SaturatedFat grams, Transfat grams, Cholesterol 60 milligrams, Sodium 200 milligrams, Carbohydrate 26 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Sugar grams, Protein 27 grams
SALMON WITH DILL SAUCE AND ROASTED BABY POTATOES SHEET PAN DINNER
This Salmon With Dill Sauce And Roasted Baby Potatoes Sheet Pan Dinner is packed full of flavor! The best part? It'll be on your table and ready in less than 30 minutes.
Provided by Joanna Cismaru
Categories Main Course
Number Of Ingredients 20
- Preheat your oven to 425 F degrees. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, toss the baby potatoes with the 2 tbsp of olive oil, rosemary, oregano, parsley, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon fillets onto the prepared sheet pan. Drizzle with 1 tbsp of olive oil and season with salt and pepper on both sides. Arrange the potatoes on the pan in between the salmon fillets. Place a lemon slice on top of each salmon fillet, for additional lemon flavor.
- Place the sheet pan in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, In a bowl whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, horseradish, lemon juice, dill, shallot, salt, and pepper. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Remove the lemon slices from the salmon fillet and top with a couple tbsp of the dill sauce. Serve along with roasted potatoes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 538 kcal, Carbohydrate 34 g, Protein 28 g, Fat 32 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, Cholesterol 71 mg, Sodium 920 mg, Fiber 5 g, Sugar 3 g, ServingSize 1 serving
ROASTED SALMON AND POTATOES
One-pot perfection. Looking for a great meal without all the clean-up? This recipe has all the flavor minus all the work
Provided by JillsTable
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place the potatoes in a gratin dish - we recommend All-Clad. Drizzle with oil. Stir to coat all the potatoes. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- While the potatoes are roasting, combine the aioli or mayonnaise and dill in a small bowl. Spread the mixture evenly over the top of the salmon filet. Place a lemon slice on top.
- When the potatoes have been roasted for 25 minutes, place the salmon filets on top. Return to the oven and roast a further 12-14 minutes or until the salmon is cooked. (There will be small white "beads" that appear when the fish is cooked)
- Serve with additional dill garnish. Bon appétit!
Nutrition Facts :
SLOW-ROASTED SALMON WITH POTATOES
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Toss the leeks in a roasting pan with 1/3 cup olive oil; season with salt. Roast until slightly golden, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the salmon in another shallow pan and rub with the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil. Set aside to come to room temperature.
- When the leeks are done, reduce the oven temperature to 275 degrees F. Season the salmon with salt, place over the leeks and brush with the oil in the pan. Roast until firm, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the potatoes in a pot of boiling salted water until fork-tender, about 10 minutes; drain.
- Pulse the shallot in a food processor until minced. Add the butter, chives, tarragon, parsley, lemon juice, and salt to taste and pulse until combined.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and top with half of the herb butter; top the potatoes with the rest. Slice the salmon, season with salt and serve with the leeks and potatoes.
SALMON WITH DILL
This is a simple recipe for salmon fillet or salmon steak. With just a hint of seasoning, you can bring out the delicious taste of the salmon. Serve with tartar sauce and lemon.
Provided by John Bragg
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Rinse salmon, and arrange in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle salt, pepper, onion powder, and dill over the fish. Place pieces of butter evenly over the fish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes. Salmon is done when it flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 261.7 calories, Carbohydrate 0.7 g, Cholesterol 82.2 mg, Fat 18.1 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 22.8 g, SaturatedFat 6.1 g, Sodium 254.1 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
ROASTED SALMON WITH RED POTATOES AND DILL
This is one of those great meal ideas for after work. I'm always looking for quick, easy and delicious dinners that combine fresh ingredients in a flash. I believe this originally appeared in Good Housekeeping magazine but have seen it on other cooking sites with no reference.
Provided by WildLime
Categories < 60 Mins
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- In a 15 1/2" x 10 1/2" jelly roll pan, toss potatoes with oil, salt and pepper. Roast potatoes in oven for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove pan from oven. With spatula, push potatoes to one end of the pan to make room for the fish.
- Place fish in pan, sprinkle with 1/2 t. salt. Return to oven and continue roasting with potatoes for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily and potatoes are brown. At this point, you may need to remove the fish and continue roasting the potatoes until done.
- Transfer fish to a platter, top with horseradish sauce and half of the fresh or dried dill.
- Toss potatoes with remaining dill and serve alongside the salmon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 352.1, Fat 9.5, SaturatedFat 1.5, Cholesterol 87.5, Sodium 583.4, Carbohydrate 28.1, Fiber 3.2, Sugar 2.3, Protein 36.9
ROASTED DILL SALMON
This oven-roasted salmon is adapted from the cookbook "Bottom of the Pot: Persian Recipes and Stories" (Flatiron, 2018) by Naz Deravian. The dish comes from Ms. Deravian's stepmother, who likes to combine her native Japanese ingredients with Iranian ones like pomegranate molasses. Get a quick pot of rice started as the salmon marinates and you can have dinner prepped in less than 20 minutes. Serve with sheveed polo (Iranian dill rice) and make sure to drizzle plenty of the pan juices over the salmon and rice.
Provided by Naz Deravian
Categories dinner, quick, seafood, main course
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees with the rack in the center position. Choose a baking sheet or baking dish that fits the salmon snugly (so the juices don't disperse and burn) and line it with parchment paper. Place the salmon skin-side down on the baking sheet and season well with salt and pepper.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a small bowl and spoon over the salmon. If you have time, flip the salmon and let marinate directly on the baking sheet, flesh-side down, for 15 minutes.
- Roast the salmon skin-side down until cooked through to your liking, 9 to 12 minutes. Serve with extra lime or orange wedges, and drizzle the pan juices over the salmon and rice.
CITRUSY ROASTED SALMON AND POTATOES
Citrus-dressed salmon roasted over potatoes is a quick, flavorful one-pan meal that is perfect for any night of the week. Skin-on Yukon Golds are thinly sliced, fanned out and generously drizzled with a citrus sauce to serve as the base for the meal. The salmon is placed directly on top of the potatoes after they're briefly roasted, the fish is drizzled with more sauce, then everything roasts together until the salmon is tender and the potatoes are perfectly cooked through and irresistibly tangy. Feel free to swap out the cilantro for any fresh herb you prefer, such as dill or parsley.
Provided by Naz Deravian
Categories brunch, dinner, lunch, seafood, main course
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Set a rack in the center of the oven and heat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine the olive oil, clementine or mandarin juice, lime juice, cilantro, shallot and garlic; set aside citrus sauce.
- Scrub the potatoes and slice them into ¼-inch-thick rounds. In a large (12-inch) cast-iron skillet (or similar oven-safe pan), fan out the potato rounds, overlapping them a little, to cover the surface of the skillet. Season well with salt (about 1 to 1½ teaspoons) and black pepper to taste. Sprinkle on a few red-pepper flakes. Stir the oil and citrus juice mixture to combine again, and spoon half of the sauce over the potatoes. Place the skillet in the oven and roast for 20 minutes, until the edges start to turn golden.
- Remove the skillet from the oven, season the salmon well with salt (about 1½ teaspoons) and pepper to taste and place the salmon on top of the potatoes, skin side down. Sprinkle with a few more red-pepper flakes. Spoon the rest of the citrus sauce over the salmon and top the fish with the citrus slices. Place the skillet back in the oven and roast until the salmon is cooked through to your liking, 10 to 20 minutes, depending on the thickness of the salmon.
More about "roasted salmon with red potatoes and dill recipes"
ROASTED SALMON AND POTATOES WITH DILL RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (1)Total Time 1 hrServings 4Calories 447 per serving
GARLIC BUTTER-ROASTED SALMON WITH POTATOES & ASPARAGUS RECIPE
ROASTED SALMON AND DILLED POTATOES - GOOD HOUSEKEEPING
ROASTED SALMON WITH LEMON AND DILL | FOOD OVER 50
PARCHMENT BAKED LEMON SALMON AND POTATOES WITH DILL YOGURT.
ROASTED SALMON WITH DILL MASHED POTATOES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
EASY ROASTED RED POTATOES WITH DILL - KIM'S CRAVINGS
ROASTED SALMON WITH POTATOES AND MUSHROOMS RECIPE - REAL SIMPLE
DILL-ROASTED SALMON AND NEW POTATOES RECIPE | DELICIOUS. MAGAZINE
ROASTED SALMON AND POTATOES WITH DILL RECIPE | REAL SIMPLE
SIMPLE ROAST SALMON WITH POTATOES, ASPARAGUS, AND LEMON-DILL …
RED POTATOES AND DILL RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
BAKED SALMON WITH ALMONDS BEST RECIPES
WORLD BEST SEA FOOD RECIPES: ROASTED SALMON WITH RED POTATOES …
SLOW ROASTED SALMON AND POTATOES, MEDITERRANEAN-STYLE | THE ...
DIJON LEMON CAPER SALMON: WITH ROASTED DILL RED POTATOES AND …
ROASTED SALMON WITH RED POTATOES AND DILL RECIPE
RED POTATO SALAD WITH CREAMY DILL DRESSING
QUICK-ROASTED SALMON WITH POTATOES, ASPARAGUS & LEMON-DILL …
SALMON AND RED POTATOES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
SALMON RED POTATOES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
ONE-PAN ROASTED SALMON WITH BROCCOLI AND RED POTATOES
ROASTED SALMON AND POTATOES WITH DILL RECIPE
20 DILL SALMON RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
ROASTED SALMON, BEETS, AND POTATOES WITH HORSERADISH CREAM RECIPE
ONE-PAN SALMON AND POTATOES (QUICK & EASY!) - AVERIE COOKS
ROASTED DILL SALMON - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
PARCHMENT BAKED ROASTED RED PEPPER SALMON.
ROASTED SALMON WITH DILL MASHED POTATOES RECIPE
ROASTED RED POTATOES WITH DILL - THERESCIPES.INFO
SALMON CAKES WITH POTATO RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
PERFECTLY BAKED SALMON WITH LEMON AND DILL - INSPIRED TASTE
GARLIC AND DILL ROASTED RED POTATOES - FOOD AND DIY
RED POTATOES WITH DILL RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
ROASTED LEMON-DILL SALMON - THE REDHEAD BAKER
CARAWAY-DILL SALMON WITH ROASTED POTATOES - MCCORMICK
BAKED SALMON WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE | KITCHN
BEET & DILL ROASTED SALMON WITH POTATOES | THEBROOKCOOK
BAKED SALMON WITH CRISPY PARMESAN POTATOES AND DILL DRESSING …
You'll also love