SAUSAGE MUSHROOM QUICHE
"I created this tasty pie to get our family to eat a filling breakfast," explains Shirley Biel of Tallahassee, Florida. A prepared pastry crust, Italian sausage and vegetables make this all-in-one meal a great way to start any day.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, combine the sausage, cheese, mushrooms, green pepper and onion; sprinkle into pastry shell. In a small bowl, combine the eggs, cream, mustard, salt and pepper; pour over sausage mixture., Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts :
SAUSAGE MUSHROOM QUICHE
One of the best quiches I have ever had. Delicious and filling. Also great for dinner.
Provided by Valerie Kasper
Categories Breakfast and Brunch Eggs Quiche
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Prepare the mushrooms by snipping off the stems. Cut in half if large.
- Crumble the sausage in a large skillet, add the mushrooms, cook on medium-high heat until the meat and mushrooms are lightly browned and all the liquid from the mushrooms has evaporated. Drain off the grease. Add the parsley.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, adding the cream, cheese and salt. Pour into the mushroom/sausage mixture; blending well. Pour mixture into the pie shell.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, until crust is well browned and the filling is set. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 612.1 calories, Carbohydrate 20.6 g, Cholesterol 166.7 mg, Fat 50.3 g, Fiber 2.8 g, Protein 19.9 g, SaturatedFat 18.6 g, Sodium 1101.3 mg, Sugar 1.8 g
SAUSAGE & VEGGIE QUICHE RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: chicken sausage, onion, mushroom, fresh spinach, salt, black pepper, eggs, milk, premade pie crust, parmesan cheese
Provided by Jordan Kenna
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Cook sausage over medium-high until lightly browned, about 5-7 minutes, being sure to break up the meat into a fine mince.
- Remove cooked sausage from pan and wipe away excess fat with a paper towel.
- Add onion and sauté until softened and translucent, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add mushrooms, salt, and pepper and continue to cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Add chopped spinach and cook until wilted and no extra liquid has accumulated in the bottom of the pan.
- NOTE: Do your best to use the excessive moisture of the spinach and mushrooms to deglaze the bottom of the pan, scraping away any browned bits from cooking the sausage earlier.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- Once cooked, remove the spinach and mushroom mixture from the pan and combine it with the reserved cooked sausage. Stir to mix evenly.
- Combine eggs and milk. Lightly whisk until just combined.
- Add sausage and spinach mixture to the bottom of a prepared 9-inch (23cm) pie crust, making sure to spread it evenly.
- Pour in beaten eggs to fill the rest of the pie crust and top with a generous sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350˚F (180˚C) for 25 minutes or until the eggs are set and the top is lightly browned. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 324 calories, Carbohydrate 21 grams, Fat 18 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 18 grams, Sugar 4 grams
SAUSAGE MUSHROOM QUICHE RECIPE - (4.6/5)
Provided by á-79
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large bowl, combine the sausage, cheese, mushrooms, green pepper and onion; sprinkle into greased pie plate (or pastry shell). In a small bowl, combine the eggs, cream, mustard, salt and pepper; pour over sausage mixture. Bake at 375°F for 35 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
- In a skillet, brown sausages until no longer pink. Drain and cut into small pieces; place in the pie shell. Sprinkle with cheese. In a bowl, beat eggs; add cream and nutmeg. Pour over cheese. , Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 485 calories, Fat 42g fat (23g saturated fat), Cholesterol 223mg cholesterol, Sodium 505mg sodium, Carbohydrate 17g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 12g protein.
SAUSAGE MUSHROOM QUICHE
Make and share this Sausage Mushroom Quiche recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Sherri35
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a skillet, cook sausage over medium high heat for three minutes, chopping into small pieces.
- Add the mushrooms, onion and peppers.
- Cook and stir five minutes longer or until sausage in no longer pink and the vegetables are tender; drain well and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually beat in eggs and milk.
- Stir in the cheeses, salt, pepper, nutmeg and the sausage misture.
- Pour into frozen pie shell.
- Bake uncovered (on cookie sheet) at 350 for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. If necessary, cover edges of crust with foil to prevent over browling.
- Let stand ten minutes before serving.
MINI SAUSAGE AND MUSHROOM QUICHES
Use spicy or mild sausages for this, I made this using small breakfast sausages with casings removed in place of the Italian sausages and added in some cayenne pepper to the sausage mixture.
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 12 quiches
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Set oven to 325 degrees (oven rack set to second-lowest position).
- Generously spray 12 regular-size muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add in the sausage meat and cayenne pepper (if using) and cook breaking up meat with a spoon into very small pieces; cook for about 10 minutes or until the meat is browned, transfer to a large bowl.
- Add in butter to the skillet; add in sliced mushrooms and cook for about 7-10 minutes or until browned; remove the mushrooms to the bowl; cool then chop into small pieces and add to the bowl with the cooked sausage meat.
- Add in the Swiss cheese and Parmesan cheese, finely chopped green onion, black pepper and seasoned salt to the sausage/cheese mixture; mix to combine.
- In a bowl whisk eggs, egg whites and half and half cream together until blended.
- Divide the egg mixture between each muffin tin.
- Sprinkle about 2 tablespoons sausage mixture on top of the egg mixture.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until the tops are just beginning to brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes in the tins.
- Place a rack on top of the pan, then flip it over and turn the quiches out onto the rack.
- Turn upright and let cool.
FENNEL SAUSAGE AND MUSHROOM QUICHE
I wanted to turn the classic savory flavor of ravioli into a breakfast dish. I knew the taste and texture of the sausage and shrooms would pair well with a hearty pie crust--thus, a quiche was born! Use this pie crust recipe for any sweet or savory dish that needs a crust.
Provided by Waylynn Lucas
Yield one 9-inch quiche
Number Of Ingredients 16
- To make the pie crust: In a food processor (or a large bowl, if mixing by hand), combine the flour, sugar, and salt. Pulse once or twice to combine. Add the butter and pulse until it is broken down into pea-size pieces. (If mixing by hand, get in there with your hands and work the butter into the flour.)
- Add the eggs and pulse (or stir by hand) until combined. The dough may still seem dry and not entirely together--that's okay. Dump it out onto a piece of plastic wrap. Bring the dough together into a ball and flatten it into a disc on the plastic wrap; it should come together as you do, but if it is still too dry, add a teaspoon or two of very cold water. Wrap the dough tightly and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- On a well-floured work surface, roll out the dough into a round just under 1/4 inch thick. Line a 9-inch pie pan with the dough (see Chef's Note). Cut the excess dough from the edge and then crimp the edge and fold it up. With a fork, gently poke the bottom of the dough all over. Chill the dough lined pie pan for 10 minutes. Line the dough with a large piece of parchment paper and fill it with dried beans or pie weights. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until it starts getting golden and is almost fully cooked. Remove the parchment and beans or weights and bake for 10 minutes more, or until just lightly golden all over and fully baked. Transfer to a wire rack; keep the oven on.
- To make the quiche: In a large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter over medium to high heat. Add the sausage, fennel seeds, and 1/2 teaspoon salt and cook until the sausage is almost fully cooked, 8 to 10 minutes. Add the mushrooms and remaining 1/2 tablespoon butter and cook until the mushrooms begin to soften and the sausage is fully cooked all the way through, about 5 minutes. Add the sage, stir to combine, and turn off the heat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs well until frothy. Add the milk, cream, pepper, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and whisk again. Add the cheese and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Pour the sausage-mushroom mixture into the baked pie crust and spread it evenly. Pour the milk mixture evenly over the sausage and mushrooms.
- Bake the quiche for 35 to 45 minutes, then cover it with foil and bake for 10 to 15 minutes more, until the center is jiggly but set.
- Let the quiche cool, then slice and enjoy. The quiche will keep, covered, in the fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat it in the oven or microwave.
SAUSAGE AND TOMATO QUICHE
Provided by Ellen Slaby
Categories Egg Tomato Bake Quick & Easy Mozzarella Sausage Bon Appétit Massachusetts
Yield Serves 6 to 8
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place pie crust on cookie sheet. Place cheese and sausage in pie crust. Beat together yolks, egg, salt and red pepper flakes. Mix in cream. Pour into pie crust. Place tomato in circular pattern atop quiche. Sprinkle with oregano. Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 300°F. Bake until tester inserted in center comes out clean, about 40 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes. Serve warm.
More about "sausage mushroom quiche recipes"
SAUSAGE MUSHROOM QUICHE - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS
5/5 (1)Category Breakfast, Brunch, DinnerCuisine AmericanTotal Time 35 mins
- Preheat oven to 400. Brown sausage, minced garlic and mushrooms over medium heat until cooked through. Drain.
MUSHROOM AND SAUSAGE QUICHE MUFFINS RECIPE
SAUSAGE, MUSHROOM, AND CHEDDAR QUICHE - FOR THE …
SAUSAGE AND MUSHROOM CRUSTLESS QUICHE - BAKING BITES
SAUSAGE MUSHROOM QUICHE - JOHNSONVILLE.COM
SAUSAGE MUSHROOM QUICHE APPETIZERS | TASTY KITCHEN: …
SAUSAGE AND MUSHROOM QUICHE RECIPE - MOMS
Reviews 14Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
SAUSAGE, MUSHROOM & SWISS QUICHE - UNCLE CHARLEY'S
CRUSTLESS KETO SAUSAGE MUSHROOM QUICHE - SPLASH OF KETO
SAUSAGE MUSHROOM QUICHE - NONONSENSE.RECIPES
SAUSAGE MUSHROOM QUICHE - PLAIN.RECIPES
CRUSTLESS SAUSAGE MUSHROOM QUICHE - BRAZOS LIFE
SAUSAGE AND MUSHROOM QUICHE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
SAUSAGE MUSHROOM QUICHE WITH HEAVY CREAM | RECIPE | RECIPES, …
SAUSAGE MUSHROOM QUICHE WITH CHIVES | MY NOURISHED HOME
25 BEST BREAKFAST SAUSAGE RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
SAUSAGE AND KALE QUICHE - COOKING WITH CARLEE
SAUSAGE & MUSHROOM QUICHE – MY RECIPE SOURCE
SAUSAGE MUSHROOM QUICHE RECIPE 101 - MUSHROOM GUIDANCE
SAUSAGE MUSHROOM QUICHE - RECIPES LORD
MUSHROOM, SAUSAGE & SWISS QUICHE - REAL HOUSEMOMS
BACON AND MUSHROOM QUICHE - THE CAREFREE KITCHEN
SAUSAGE CHEDDAR MUSHROOM QUICHE - THE HOME & FEAST CO.
SAUSAGE MUSHROOM QUICHE - PINTEREST
SAUSAGE & BACON QUICHE | SIMON HOWIE RECIPES
SAUSAGE, ASPARAGUS, & MUSHROOM QUICHE | WORN SLAP OUT
SPINACH & MUSHROOM QUICHE - QUICK AND EASY BREAKFAST
SAUSAGE SPINACH CRUSTLESS QUICHE - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS
MUSHROOM AND SAUSAGE MINI BREAKFAST QUICHES - JO COOKS
SAUSAGE AND MUSHROOM QUICHE RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
SAUSAGE, MUSHROOM, AND SPINACH QUICHE - 2TEASPOONS
SPINACH, SAUSAGE, MUSHROOM, CHEESE QUICHE - BELLY LAUGH LIVING
SAUSAGE MUSHROOM SPINACH QUICHE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
SAUSAGE AND MUSHROOM QUICHE - PALLET AND PANTRY
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #omelets-and-frittatas #breakfast #eggs-dairy #easy #cheese #eggs #dietary #low-carb #low-in-something #brunch #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love