SESAME & GINGER GREEN BEANS
- Cook the beans in a pan of boiling water for 3 mins until tender. Drain. Heat the sesame oil, then cook ginger and garlic for 1 min until fragrant. Stir in the beans, season and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Cook for 30 secs until hot through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 45 calories, Fat 4 grams fat, SaturatedFat 1 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 2 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 1 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 1 grams protein
SESAME GREEN BEANS
- Bring a large pot of cold water to a boil over high heat and salt it generously. Add the beans, and cook, uncovered, until just tender, about 6 to 8 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water, set aside.
- Whisk the soy sauce, water, sesame oil, cornstarch, and pepper flakes in a small bowl.
- Heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat in a large nonstick skillet. Add the shallots, garlic, ginger, and sesame seeds and cook until the vegetables are golden, about 3 minutes. Stir in the green beans and soy sauce mixture, bring to a boil, and cook until the green beans glaze, about 1 minute. Sprinkle with the vinegar and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 111 calorie, Fat 6 grams, SaturatedFat 1 grams, Carbohydrate 12 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 4 grams
GINGER, CARROT AND SESAME GREEN BEANS
- Heat a wok over high heat, and then add the vegetable oil. Add the ginger and cook for 30 seconds. Add the carrots and green beans and stir-fry for 2 minutes (adding a splash of water if necessary to facilitate cooking). Season the vegetables with the light soy, rice vinegar and a drizzle of toasted sesame oil. Garnish with a sprinkling of the toasted white and black sesame seeds.
QUICK SESAME GREEN BEANS
- Place the green beans into a steamer insert and set in a pot over one inch of water. Bring to a boil, cover and steam for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and transfer beans to a serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together the soy sauce, miso paste, red pepper flakes, garlic and ginger. Pour over the green beans and toss to coat. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 45.1 calories, Carbohydrate 7.1 g, Fat 1.4 g, Fiber 2.6 g, Protein 2.3 g, SaturatedFat 0.2 g, Sodium 350.7 mg, Sugar 1.1 g
JAPANESE-STYLE SESAME GREEN BEANS
I discovered this dish at my mother-in-law's house during a family holiday buffet. Her being Japanese, she had many friends who brought wonderful Japanese dishes, and this was and has remained one of my favorites. It's light and fresh any time of the year.
Provided by Cooking_Muse
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Warm a large skillet or wok over medium heat. When the skillet is hot, pour in canola and sesame oils, then place whole green beans into the skillet. Stir the beans to coat with oil. Cook until the beans are bright green and slightly browned in spots, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in soy sauce; cover, and let sit about 5 minutes. Transfer to a serving platter, and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 97.1 calories, Carbohydrate 8.9 g, Fat 6.6 g, Fiber 4.2 g, Protein 2.7 g, SaturatedFat 0.7 g, Sodium 232.5 mg, Sugar 1.7 g
GARLIC-SESAME GREEN BEANS
Sauteed bits of garlic and shallot, with a sprinkling of toasted sesame seeds, turn ordinary beans into something special. Keep the recipe in mind for your garden crop in summer. -Deirdre Cox, Kansas City, Missouri
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a Dutch oven, bring 10 cups water to a boil. Add green beans; cook, uncovered, 6-8 minutes or until tender. , Meanwhile, in a small skillet, heat oils over medium heat. Add shallot, garlic, salt and pepper; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until tender., Drain green beans and return to Dutch oven. Add shallot mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 67 calories, Fat 3g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 305mg sodium, Carbohydrate 9g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
More about "sesame ginger green beans recipes"
GINGER-SESAME GREEN BEANS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4/5 (7)Calories 104 per servingServings 4
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add sesame oil. Add green beans; cook 7 minutes or until beans begin to brown.
- Combine sesame seeds, ginger, tahini, soy sauce, water, and lime juice in a bowl. Add mixture to pan. Cook 1 minute; toss to coat.
SESAME GINGER GREEN BEANS - FLAVOUR AND SAVOUR
5/5 (1)Total Time 17 minsCategory Vegetable SideCalories 138 per serving
- Blanch the beans: plunge into a large pot of boiling water just until the beans turn bright green, then immediately plunge into a large bowl of ice water. Drain in a colander.
- Heat a wok or large skillet, then add the sesame oil. Quickly stir fry the shallot, garlic, ginger and jalapeño for 30 seconds. Add the beans and toss. Cook for 2 minutes, then add the coconut aminos or soy sauce and stir until well coated. Cook for a further 2 minutes or just until beans are crisp tender.
SESAME-GINGER GREEN BEANS RECIPE - COOK.ME RECIPES
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 20 minsServings 4Calories 131 per serving
SESAME GINGER GREEN BEANS & BEEF - LAURA'S LEAN BEEF
GINGER-SESAME GREEN BEANS RECIPE
GINGER CHICKEN WITH GREEN BEANS - FOR THE LOVE OF GOURMET
SESAME GARLIC GREEN BEANS RECIPE - RACHEL B THE RD
EASY SESAME GINGER BEEF AND GREEN BEANS - LIVELY TABLE
SESAME GINGER GREEN BEANS RECIPE - COUNTRY LIVING
FODY'S SESAME GINGER GREEN BEANS
RECIPE: SESAME-GINGER GREEN BEANS - CHRON
BEST SESAME-GINGER BEEF RECIPE — HOW TO MAKE ... - DELISH
SAUTéED GREEN BEANS WITH GARLIC, GINGER AND SESAME ...
SESAME GINGER GLAZED GREEN BEANS - GET INSPIRED EVERYDAY!
GINGER SESAME GREEN BEAN STIR-FRY - SUGARLOVESPICES
VEGAN SESAME GINGER SEITAN - RABBIT AND WOLVES
勞狼 SOY-AND-SESAME-GLAZED GREEN BEANS RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK ...
FRENCH GREEN BEANS WITH SHALLOTS AND SESAME GINGER SAUCE
SESAME ROASTED GREEN BEANS - EASY SIDE DISH - BUDGET BYTES
ROASTED GINGER SESAME GREEN BEANS - FOODIE WITH FAMILY
GINGER SESAME GREEN BEANS | CANADIAN LIVING
SESAME GINGER GREEN BEANS - THE LEMON BOWL®
ORGANIC SESAME GINGER GREEN BEANS RECIPE - CLEAN EATING MAG
EASY SESAME GARLIC GREEN BEANS - LOVEFOODIES
30-MINUTE SESAME CHICKEN GREEN BEAN STIR FRY - SRECIPE
SESAME GINGER SALMON RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
SESAME GINGER GARLIC GREEN BEANS - COUNTRY CLEAVER
SESAME-GINGER BEEF WITH GREEN BEANS AND STEAMED RICE ...
SESAME GINGER GREEN BEANS - DOCTOR YUM RECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook green beans with garlic and Ginger?Peel and slice the ginger, roughly chop the garlic. 4. Heat oil in the pan on medium heat, and add the garlic and ginger. Stir for 30 seconds then add the green beans. Stir so the garlic is coating the beans. Pop the lid on the pan and leave for 4 minutes.
How do you cook beans in sesame oil?Heat the sesame oil, then cook ginger and garlic for 1 min until fragrant. Stir in the beans, season and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
How to cook green beans in a pan?Heat oil in the pan on medium heat, and add the garlic and ginger. Stir for 30 seconds then add the green beans. Stir so the garlic is coating the beans. Pop the lid on the pan and leave for 4 minutes. TIP: If the pan is too hot, add a tablespoon of water to the beans to allow them to steam and not burn. 5. Add the sesame seeds and stir. 6.
Are sesame ginger green beans keto?These sesame ginger green beans are tender crisp and a little spicy. This recipe makes a quick low-carb, keto, vegan and paleo side dish, flavoured with garlic, ginger and jalapeño. These Keto Sesame Ginger Green Beans are a game-changer!