S'MORE DIRT CAKE RECIPE - (4.6/5)
Provided by davidv
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place the graham crackers into the bowl of a food processor and pulse until finely ground. Set aside. Whisk together the milk and the instant pudding in a large mixing bowl until thick and well mixed. Set aside. Beat the cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, until light and fluffy. Add the marshmallow crème to the bowl and whip until fully incorporated. Add the pudding mixture to the cream cheese mixture and mix until evenly combined, scrapping down the sides of the bowl. Fold in the chocolate chips and 3-1/2 cups mini marshmallows to the cream cheese pudding mixture until fully incorporated. Refrigerate until ready to assemble. Layer the pudding mixture and the graham cracker pieces into a large trifle bowl, starting and finishing with the graham crackers. Layer the rest of the mini marshmallows on top and carefully burn or brown the marshmallows with a handheld blowtorch, as you would over a camp fire. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
S'MORES ICE BOX CAKE
Our no-bake S'mores Ice Box Cake brings together all the deliciousness of s'mores-including chocolate, graham crackers and marshmallows-in a showstopping dessert. Drizzle with a hot fudge-whipping cream topping.
Provided by By Deborah Harroun
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Line 9x5-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, allowing wrap to extend up and over all sides of pan.
- In medium bowl, beat 1 1/2 cups whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Fold in marshmallow creme.
- To make Cake, spread about 1/2 cup whipped cream mixture in bottom of pan, spreading as evenly as possible. Top with layer of graham crackers, overlapping slightly if needed. Spread 3/4 cup pudding over graham crackers. Top with another layer of graham crackers. Spread 3/4 cup whipped cream mixture over crackers. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the marshmallows. Top with another layer of graham crackers. Continue layering, pudding, graham crackers, whipped cream mixture, marshmallows, graham crackers, pudding and then graham crackers. If needed, press cake down in pan. Top with remaining whipped cream mixture. Cover top with plastic wrap; refrigerate at least 12 hours before serving.
- Before serving, remove plastic wrap from top of cake. Place serving platter upside down over pan; turn platter and pan over. Remove pan; peel off plastic wrap.
- In medium bowl, whip 1 cup whipping cream and the powdered sugar with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Frost cake with whipped cream.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave hot fudge topping on High about 15 seconds or just until drizzling consistency. Drizzle over top of cake. Crumble remaining graham crackers; sprinkle over top. Store in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 420, Carbohydrate 53 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Fat 4, Fiber 1 g, Protein 5 g, SaturatedFat 11 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 340 mg, Sugar 31 g, TransFat 1 g
DIRT CAKE I
This is a great conversation piece at parties. Adults love it as much as the children do. Get a new garden trowel, medium sized flower pot and artificial flower at a craft store for full effect.
Provided by Tammy Hooper
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Chop cookies very fine in food processor. The white cream will disappear.
- Mix butter, cream cheese, and sugar in bowl.
- In a large bowl mix milk, pudding and whipped topping together.
- Combine pudding mixture and cream mixture together.
- Layer in flower pot, starting with cookies then cream mixture. Repeat layers.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Add artificial flower and trowel. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 827.3 calories, Carbohydrate 101.5 g, Cholesterol 55.9 mg, Fat 44.6 g, Fiber 2.7 g, Protein 9.9 g, SaturatedFat 22.5 g, Sodium 895.8 mg, Sugar 69.2 g
You'll find all your favorite s'mores ingredients--graham crackers, chocolate and marshmallow creme--swirled into this delicious cake.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease or spray bottom only of 13x9-inch pan. In large bowl, beat cake mix, cracker crumbs, water, sour cream, oil and eggs with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, then on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour into pan.
- Reserve 1/4 cup hot fudge topping. Drop remaining hot fudge topping by generous tablespoonfuls randomly in 12 to 14 mounds onto batter in pan.
- Bake 40 to 46 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Run knife around side of pan to loosen cake. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In medium bowl, stir together marshmallow creme and frosting. Frost cake with marshmallow frosting. Drop small dollops of reserved hot fudge topping randomly over frosting. Swirl topping through frosting with knife for marbled design. Store loosely covered.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 410, Carbohydrate 66 g, Cholesterol 45 mg, Fat 2 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 4 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 390 mg, Sugar 46 g, TransFat 1 g
OREO DIRT CAKE
This is a delicious dessert! It is almost like a mousse. It requires minimal ingredients. Not very good for the weight conscious :) It makes a decent amount so you could always split the recipe in half.
Provided by smetcalf07
Yield 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Crush 1/2 package of Oreo cookies in bottom of cake pan. (If you have a food processor this will probably be the easiest way) Set aside.
- Make pudding according to directions. Set aside.
- Mix cream cheese, cool whip, powdered sugar together until smooth. Add pudding to mixture. Mix well and pour over cookies in pan.
- Crush the other 1/2 package of Oreos and sprinkle on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 608.4, Fat 23.8, SaturatedFat 12, Cholesterol 24.9, Sodium 974.1, Carbohydrate 96.7, Fiber 1.5, Sugar 80, Protein 4.7
More about "smore dirt cake recipe 465"
THE BEST OREO DIRT CAKE RECIPE (DIRT ... - JOYFOODSUNSHINE
Ratings 23Calories 333 per servingCategory Dessert
S'MORES LAYER CAKE WITH HOMEMADE FLUFF - BARAN BAKERY
4.5/5 (422)Total Time 2 hrs 35 minsCategory CakesCalories 858 per serving
S'MORE DIRT CAKE--IT'S LIKE A CAMPFIRE IN A BOWL! - BLOGS ...
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
GOOEY SMORES CAKES - PLOWING THROUGH LIFE
Reviews 5Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 50 mins
EASY SMORE CAKE RECIPE FOR ANY OCCASION - TINSELBOX
Reviews 1Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
BEST S'MORES CAKE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE S'MORES CAKE
Category DessertTotal Time 1 hr 30 mins
10 BEST SMORES CAKE RECIPES | YUMMLY
S’MORE DIRT CAKE — RECIPES — QVC.COM
S'MORES CAKE RECIPE - THE GIRL WHO ATE EVERYTHING
3.4/5 (5)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 30 mins
- For the Graham Cracker Cake: Preheat the oven to 375°. Line the bottom of two 9-inch round cake pans with parchment or wax paper. Spray each pan with cooking spray. In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt; stir together and set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat the egg whites on medium-high speed until soft peaks form. Transfer to a separate bowl and set aside. Replace the mixer bowl and fit with the paddle attachment. Cream together the butter and sugar and beat on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Mix in the egg yolks until well combined. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Add in the dry ingredients alternately with the milk on low speed, beginning and ending with the dry ingredients and mixing just until incorporated. Using a rubber spatula, fold in about a third of the egg whites to lighten the batter. Gently fold in the remaining egg whites until completely incorporated. Batter will look a little strange! Don't be worried.
- Divide the batter evenly between the prepared pans. Bake the cakes for about 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow the cakes to cool in the pans for about 5-10 minutes, then invert onto a wire rack, remove the parchment paper, and cool.
S'MORE CAKE RECIPE - TASTEFULLY SIMPLE
5/5 (5)Total Time 1 hr 30 minsServings 9
CROCKPOT S'MORES CAKE RECIPE - MOMS WITH CROCKPOTS
Estimated Reading Time 2 minsTotal Time 2 hrs 10 mins
S'MORES CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE - BELLE OF THE KITCHEN
5/5 (11)Total Time 50 minsCategory DessertCalories 404 per serving
EASY SMORES CAKE (POKE CAKE RECIPE) - AVERIE COOKS
4.4/5 (18)Total Time 55 minsCategory Cakes & CupcakesCalories 399 per serving
S'MORES LAYER CAKE (MILK BAR STYLE!) - BROWN EYED BAKER
4.4/5 (23)Total Time 13 hrs 50 minsCategory DessertCalories 762 per serving
SMORES CAKE FOR BIRTHDAYS • A SUBTLE REVELRY
Reviews 10Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 55 mins
MISSISSIPPI MUD CAKE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
HOW TO MAKE S'MORE DIRT CAKE - YOUTUBE
DIRT PUDDING CAKE RECIPE - SHUGARY SWEETS
S'MORES COOKIE CAKE - HANDLE THE HEAT
ROCKCROK S'MORE CAKE RECIPE - PAMPERED CHEF
S’MORE DIRT CAKE — RECIPES — QVC.COM | DIRT CAKE, DIRT ...
SMORE DIRT CAKE RECIPE 465 - TFRECIPES.COM
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What's the best way to make smores cake?Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9×13-inch pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray; set aside. Make cake according to package directions (likely adding 3 eggs, water, and oil) and bake as directed (likely about 25 to 30 minutes).
How do you make a s'mores layer cake?In a measuring cup, combine the buttermilk, grapeseed oil, and vanilla extract. Combine the butter and sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment and cream together on medium-high for 2 to 3 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, add the eggs, and mix on medium-high for 2 to 3 minutes.
How do you make an Oreo dirt cake?Mix cream cheese, cool whip, powdered sugar together until smooth. Add pudding to mixture. Mix well and pour over cookies in pan. Crush the other 1/2 package of Oreos and sprinkle on top of cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate for a couple of hours. Share it with the community!
What kind of dessert is a dirt cake?Dirt Cake Dessert – A whipped cream pudding cake topped with crushed Oreos and gummy worms. This easy no bake dessert is a kid favorite! If childhood were a dessert, I think it would be this Dirt Pudding Cake. While this S’mores Icebox Cake is delicious, and this Eclair cake is amazing, Dirt Cake takes the cake (ha see what I did there?).