CHICKEN CORNBREAD CASSEROLE
I love this super easy chicken slow-cooker recipe because it tastes like Thanksgiving, but without all the hassle. It's such a hearty and delicious meal for the fall or winter season. -Nancy Barker, Peoria, Arizona
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place bread cubes on an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 20-25 minutes or until toasted. Cool on baking pan., In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add onion and celery; cook and stir 6-8 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a greased 4-qt. slow cooker. Stir in cornbread, chicken, soups, broth and seasonings., Cook, covered, on low 3-4 hours or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 500 calories, Fat 21g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 89mg cholesterol, Sodium 1657mg sodium, Carbohydrate 48g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 27g protein.
SOUTHERN CHICKEN-CORNBREAD CASSEROLE
There's down-home goodness in every bite of this sweet-and-savory casserole. The blend of cornbread and cream-style sweet corn adds a hearty and flavorful touch.
Provided by Arlene Cummings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix chicken, poultry seasoning, garlic powder, sour cream and milk. Season well with salt and pepper. Fold in cheese and green onions. Spoon mixture evenly into dish.
- Make cornbread mix as directed on pouch, substituting cream style corn for the milk and adding the egg and melted butter. Spread evenly over chicken mixture.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of topping comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 480, Carbohydrate 29 g, Cholesterol 130 mg, Fat 2 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 28 g, SaturatedFat 14 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 670 mg, Sugar 9 g, TransFat 1 g
SOUTHERN CHICKEN CORNBREAD CASSEROLE RECIPE - (4.4/5)
Provided by Blondie
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix chicken, poultry seasoning, garlic powder, sour cream and milk. Season well with salt and pepper. Fold in cheese and green onions. Spoon mixture evenly into dish. Make cornbread mix as directed on pouch, substituting cream style corn for the milk and adding the egg and melted butter. Spread evenly over chicken mixture. Bake about 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of topping comes out clean.
CHICKEN 'N' CORNBREAD BAKE
Here's southern comfort food at its best! This casserole is delicious made with chicken or turkey. It's often on the menu when I cook for my husband, our four children and their spouses and our grandkids. -Ann Hillmeyer, Sandia Park, New Mexico
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a large saucepan, combine broth, onion, celery and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 5-6 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in 4 cups stuffing mix. , Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Top with chicken. In a small bowl, combine sour cream, soup and green onions. Spread over chicken. Sprinkle with remaining stuffing mix; dot with butter. , Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 441 calories, Fat 22g fat (11g saturated fat), Cholesterol 111mg cholesterol, Sodium 1202mg sodium, Carbohydrate 29g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 27g protein.
CHICKEN & CORNBREAD CASSEROLE
From Southern Living. This is a great way to use leftover chicken or turkey. I had this at a friend's house and it was a big hit!
Provided by HannahSve
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Sauté celery and onion in hot oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender; set aside.
- Combine cornbread and poultry seasoning in a large bowl.
- Layer half of cornbread mixture on bottom of a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish.
- Combine onion mixture, chicken, and next 6 ingredients in a bowl. Spoon mixture evenly over top of cornbread mixture in dish.
- Top evenly with remaining half of cornbread mixture, and drizzle with butter.
- Bake, covered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Remove from oven, and top with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 10 more minutes or until cheese is golden.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 376.6, Fat 27, SaturatedFat 13.6, Cholesterol 143.3, Sodium 360.5, Carbohydrate 4.4, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 1, Protein 28.7
More about "southern chicken cornbread casserole recipe 445"
FARMHOUSE CHICKEN CORNBREAD CASSEROLE - THE SEASONED …
Ratings 10Calories 445 per servingCategory Dinner
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 2-quart or 3-quart baking dish with cooking spray. If you use a 2-quart dish, the cornbread topping will be slightly thicker.
- In a separate bowl, stir together corn muffin mix, cream style corn, sour cream, egg and melted butter. Spread evenly over the chicken mixture.
CHICKEN CORNBREAD CASSEROLE - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
Reviews 14Category CasseroleCuisine SouthernTotal Time 2 hrs 5 mins
- Bake cornbread mix according to package directions, adding 1/2 cup corn to the batter. Let cool and then crumble. This step can be done a day in advance.
- In a medium bowl, mix together sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, celery, onion, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, black pepper, and salt.
- Coat each chicken breast in the sour cream mixture and place in prepared dish. Pour remaining sour cream mixture over the chicken. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
SOUTHERN CHICKEN & CORNBREAD DRESSING RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CORN CASSEROLE NO CORNBREAD - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHICKEN CORNBREAD CASSEROLE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
RECIPES FOR SOUTHERN CHICKEN-CORNBREAD CASSEROLE WITH GROCERY …
SOUTHERN CHICKEN CORNBREAD CASSEROLE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
CHICKEN & CORNBREAD CASSEROLE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
AN EASY CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPE - COOKIES AND CUPS
CORNBREAD CRUST RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
SOUTHERN CHICKEN-CORNBREAD CASSEROLE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
SOUTHERN CHICKEN-CORNBREAD CASSEROLE RECIPE | SAY MMM
EASY CORNBREAD CHICKEN CASSEROLE - THE COUNTRY COOK
MEXICAN CHICKEN CORNBREAD CASSEROLE - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
SOUTHERN CHICKEN CORNBREAD CASSEROLE 1-MINUTE RECIPE VIDEO
CHICKEN ENCHILADA CORNBREAD CASSEROLE - SOUTHERN BITE
JIFFY CORNBREAD CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPES
SOUTHERN CHICKEN AND CORNBREAD DRESSING - DEEP SOUTH DISH
10 BEST CHICKEN CORNBREAD CASSEROLE RECIPES - YUMMLY
CHICKEN & CORNBREAD CASSEROLE • BREAD BOOZE BACON
CHICKEN AND DRESSING CASSEROLE - SOUTH YOUR MOUTH
SOUTHERN CORNBREAD DRESSING WITH CHICKEN | CASSEROLE RECIPES
SOUTHERN CHICKEN CORNBREAD CASSEROLE RECIPE - ONIE PROJECT
SWEET TEA AND CORNBREAD: SOUTHERN CHICKEN AND DRESSING …
CORNBREAD CHICKEN CASSEROLE | VINTAGE MIXER
CHICKEN & DRESSING CASSEROLE - JULIAS SIMPLY SOUTHERN
AMISH CHICKEN AND CORN CASSEROLE - THE SEASONED MOM
SOUTHERN CORNBREAD CASSEROLE - THERESCIPES.INFO
SOUTHERN CHICKEN CORNBREAD CASSEROLE - ONIE PROJECT
CHICKEN & CORNBREAD CASSEROLE - THE SKINNY FORK
CHICKEN CORNBREAD CASSEROLE - PAULA DEEN MAGAZINE
BLACK BEAN-AND-CHICKEN CORNBREAD CASSEROLE - SOUTHERN RECIPES
SOUTHERN CHICKEN-CORNBREAD CASSEROLE | STACEYB | COPY ME THAT
RECIPE FOR JIFFY CORNBREAD - THERESCIPES.INFO
CORNBREAD CHICKEN CASSEROLE (SOUTHERN STYLE) - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CHICKEN CASSEROLE WITH BISQUICK RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
EASY WEEKNIGHT CORNBREAD CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPE
SOUTHERN CHICKEN CORNBREAD CASSEROLE RECIPE | RECIPE | CHICKEN ...
SOUTHERN CHICKEN-CORNBREAD CASSEROLE | TROUT78 | COPY ME THAT
CHICKEN CORNBREAD RECIPES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
CHICKEN CORNBREAD CASSEROLE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
Southern Chicken Cornbread Casserole 1-Minute Recipe Video | ONIE Project1.3K views-00:57
Recipe for Cornbread Casserole Southern Plate2.2K views-03:10
southern chicken casserole3.3K views-10:58
Southern Corn Casserole: Part II Fried Chicken246 views-03:47
Quarantine Cooking: Hot Chicken Salad Casserole Recipe58K views-07:54
CORNBREAD CHICKEN CASSEROLE1.3K views-12:25
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to cook chicken cornbread casserole?This Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole is an easy dinner recipe that the whole family will love. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 2-quart or 3-quart baking dish with cooking spray. If you use a 2-quart dish, the cornbread topping will be slightly thicker.
How to cook cornbread in the oven?In a large mixing bowl combine cornbread, chicken, sautéed veggies (with butter), chicken stock mixture and boiled eggs and mix well. Spoon mixture into a greased baking dish and cook, uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until nicely browned on top. Remove from oven and let rest 15-20 minutes before serving.
How long to bake a cornbread batter casserole?Spread the cornbread batter evenly over the top of the chicken filling. Bake the casserole (uncovered) in a 400 degree F oven for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cornbread topping comes out clean.
How do you make a chicken casserole at home?Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside. In a large bowl, stir together stuffing mix and melted butter. Spread half of the stuffing mix in the bottom of the prepared dish. In a separate bowl, whisk together condensed celery soup, condensed chicken soup, and broth. Stir in the diced chicken.