SOUTHWEST CAESAR SALAD
Strips of red pepper and the bold flavors of lime, cayenne and cilantro help put the Southwest style in this Caesar salad for six.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield Makes 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Place mayo, lime juice, onions, ground red pepper and salt in food processor or blender container; cover. Process until well blended. Gradually add oil through feed tube at top, processing until well blended after each addition.
- Toss lettuce with the croutons, corn, bell peppers, cilantro and cheese in large bowl.
- Add mayo mixture; toss to evenly coat. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 210, Fat 16 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Sodium 290 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 5 g
SOUTHWEST CAESAR DRESSING
- Whisk brown sugar with vinegar until sugar dissolves.
- Combine remaining ingredients together and whisk until smooth.
- Serve immediately or chill if using later in the day.
SOUTHWEST CAESAR SALAD
This is a nice change and goes great with a Tortilla or Mexican Casserole. A quick and easy recipe that is great using shortcuts (I love shortcuts). I add the Quick Chili Croutons for an extra zip. My family really enjoyed this salad which I got from Kraftfoods.com.
Provided by PickyEaters
Categories Low Cholesterol
Yield 6 cups, 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Toss lettuce, corn, bell pepper, and cilantro in a large bowl.
- Mix dressing with cayenne.
- Add dressing to salad and toss.
- Top with parmesan and croutons.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 125.3, Fat 4.1, SaturatedFat 1.7, Cholesterol 7.8, Sodium 170.2, Carbohydrate 18.3, Fiber 4.1, Sugar 2.2, Protein 6.7
SOUTHWESTERN CAESAR SALAD
Delicious Southwestern twist on the classic Caesar Salad (Cesar in Spanish) with chipotle dressing. It makes a beautiful presentation for you and your guests. Serve with warm flour tortillas.
Provided by COOKINCOWGIRLS
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with fajita seasoning, and grill for about 4 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink and juices run clear. Allow to cool, then slice into bite-size strips.
- In a blender or food processor, combine mayonnaise, grated Parmesan cheese, sour cream, anchovies, green onions, parsley, Dijon mustard, chipotle pepper, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce. Blend until smooth.
- Place romaine lettuce in a large bowl, and top with croutons, shredded Parmesan, and red, yellow, and orange pepper rings. Arrange chicken on top, then pour on the dressing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 608.3 calories, Carbohydrate 38.2 g, Cholesterol 114.2 mg, Fat 33.9 g, Fiber 4 g, Protein 39.7 g, SaturatedFat 10.3 g, Sodium 1663.7 mg, Sugar 9.2 g
SOUTHWESTERN CAESAR SALAD WITH CHIPOTLE DRESSING
- Whisk mayonnaise, chicken broth, soy sauce, lemon juice, chipotles and brown sugar in medium bowl to blend. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper. (Dressing can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
- Mix lettuce, tomatoes and corn in large bowl. Add dressing and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and toss to coat. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and serve.
More about "southwest caesar salad recipes"
SOUTHWESTERN CAESAR SALAD | BLUE MESA GRILL
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
SOUTHWEST CAESAR SALAD RECIPE FROM H-E-B
Servings 14Total Time 20 minsCategory SaladCalories 360 per serving
SOUTHWESTERN CAESAR SALAD RECIPE | RACHAEL RAY | FOOD …
4.7/5 (9)Author Rachael RayCuisine AmericanCategory Main-Dish
SOUTHWEST CAESAR SALAD WITH GRILLED STEAK | FOODLAND ONTARIO
Servings 4Estimated Reading Time 1 min
SOUTHWEST CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD - VALERIE'S KITCHEN
Cuisine SouthwestTotal Time 20 minsCategory Main Course, Salad, Salad DressingCalories 456 per serving
- Combine the dressing, Sriracha (to taste), cumin, coriander, and lime juice. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Scatter the chopped greens over the bottom of a large, shallow bowl or platter. Top with the remaining ingredients, through the avocado, placing them in rows or piles with a little separation between each.
SOUTHWEST SALMON CAESAR RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4/5 (1)Calories 340 per servingServings 4
- To prepare dressing, combine first 9 ingredients in a mini chopper or blender; pulse until well blended. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add fish, spiced side down, to pan; cook 4 minutes or until browned. Carefully turn fish over, and cook for 4 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
- Combine lettuce, corn, and croutons in a large bowl. Drizzle dressing over lettuce mixture; toss gently to coat. Arrange 2 cups salad on each of 4 plates; top each serving with 1 fillet.
SOUTHWEST VEGAN CAESAR SALAD (OIL FREE, VEGAN) * PLANT ...
Cuisine American, Fusion, ItalianTotal Time 20 minsCategory Appetizer, Main Course, SaladCalories 153 per serving
- Dressing: Wisk all ingredients together, adding additional olive oil or lemon juice for consistency as needed. Reserve about 4 Tbsp of the dressing for this recipe, and store the remainder in the fridge in an air tight container.
- Wash and slice all vegetables, then toss all vegetables (except the avocados) with the vegan cheese and about 4 Tbsp of the salad dressing (adjust to taste).
SOUTHWEST CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
5/5 (2)Total Time 50 minsCategory SaladCalories 523 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Cut the potatoes in half, length wise, and place on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil, toss, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes, flipping once.
- Preheat the grill (or a grill pan) to medium heat. Drizzle the remaining olive oil over the chicken tenders. Salt and pepper and toss to coat. Grill the chicken for 4-5 minutes per side, then set aside.
- Place the butter in a large skillet. Once melted, add the chopped shallots, garlic, and poblano peppers. Saute for 2-3 minutes, then add the corn. Saute another 4-5 minutes, then toss in the cherries and salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat.
- To serve, pile the lettuce in a large serving bowl (or on individual dinner plates.) Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces. Then top the greens with roasted potatoes, sliced avocado, and grilled chicken. Spoon the corn salsa over the top, and drizzle with Newman's Own Creamy Caesar Dressing.
SOUTHWESTERN SHRIMP CAESAR SALAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
- Process olive oil and next 9 ingredients in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Add cheese, and process until blended.
- Just before serving, pour dressing over salad mixture, tossing to coat. Divide salad mixture among 4 individual plates or containers. Sprinkle evenly with Chili Croutons.
SOUTHWEST GRILLED CHICKEN CAESAR RECIPE | EATINGWELL
Category Healthy BBQ & Grilled Chicken Breast RecipesCalories 360 per servingTotal Time 30 mins
- Pound chicken breasts between 2 pieces of plastic wrap with a meat mallet to an even 3/4-inch thickness. Combine 1 teaspoon each cumin and chili powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt; sprinkle on the chicken.
- Puree half the avocado, 1/4 cup cheese, anchovies, water, lemon juice, oil, garlic, pepper and the remaining cumin, chili powder and salt in a food processor until smooth. Gently toss with romaine, croutons, the remaining avocado and cheese in a large bowl. Serve topped with the grilled chicken.
SOUTHWESTERN SHRIMP CAESAR SALAD - ANDIE MITCHELL
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 12 minsCategory SaladCalories 379 per serving
- In a large bowl, toss the shrimp with the chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt, and cayenne until each shrimp is coated in the seasoning.
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. When the pan is hot, add the shrimp and cook until browned and opaque throughout, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- In a large bowl, prepare the Caesar salad kit by tossing the baby romaine with the dressing, Parmesan cheese, pita chips, and corn. Divide the salad among 4 bowls and top evenly with the cooked shrimp. Serve with lime wedges, if desired.
SOUTHWEST CHICKEN CEASAR SALAD RECIPE - A MOM'S TAKE
Reviews 39Category SaladServings 4Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
SOUTHWEST CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD | FRENCH'S
Servings 6Category Salad And Dressings,Salad And Dressings
HOUSTON’S SOUTHWEST CAESAR SALAD - COPYKAT RECIPES
5/5 (1)Total Time 20 minsCategory SaladCalories 766 per serving
SOUTHWEST CAESAR SALAD RECIPE BY LYNNE - COOKEATSHARE
4/5 (1)Total Time 20 minsCuisine SouthwesternCalories 467 per serving
SOUTHWEST CAESAR SALAD RECIPE | EPICURIOUS.COM
5 INGREDIENT SOUTHWEST CHICKEN / DOWNLOAD MASTERCHEF ...
SOUTHWEST CAESAR SALAD - EASY RECIPE - CAROLINA GIRL COOKS
SOUTHWESTERN CAESAR SALAD - ROMAINE LETTUCE SALAD RECIPES
BEST CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD RECIPE GUARDIAN : 27 MASTERCHEF ...
CHILIS SOUTHWEST SHRIMP CAESAR SALAD RECIPES
5 INGREDIENT SOUTHWEST CHICKEN : WATCH COOKING ...
5 INGREDIENT SOUTHWEST CHICKEN - 27 RECIPE VIDEOS ...
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #healthy #salads #easy #beginner-cook #low-fat #dietary #low-sodium #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #low-carb #healthy-2 #low-in-something
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is in southwest Caesar salad?The Southwest Caesar Salad was romaine lettuce built up with black beans, corn, peppers and mixed with a delicious, smoky caesar dressing, then topped with cojita cheese and crispy, tri-colored tortilla strips. AHHH-mazingness in a big bowl.
What is a Cesar salad?Delicious Southwestern twist on the classic Caesar Salad (Cesar in Spanish) with chipotle dressing. It makes a beautiful presentation for you and your guests. Serve with warm flour tortillas.
What is the best way to make romaine lettuce salad?In a blender or food processor, combine mayonnaise, grated Parmesan cheese, sour cream, anchovies, green onions, parsley, Dijon mustard, chipotle pepper, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce. Blend until smooth. Place romaine lettuce in a large bowl, and top with croutons, shredded Parmesan, and red, yellow, and orange pepper rings.