PEACH LASSI SORBET WITH CRUSHED BLACKBERRIES
- Process peaches, yogurt, vodka, salt, and 1/4 cup honey in a food processor or blender until smooth. Pour peach mixture into a loaf pan (a metal pan will conduct cold more efficiently than tempered glass) and place a piece of parchment paper on top, pressing directly onto surface. Freeze until sorbet is firm, about 6 hours.
- A little before serving, lightly crush half of the blackberries in a small bowl. Add lemon juice, remaining berries, and remaining 2 Tbsp. honey and let sit, tossing occasionally, until berries have released some of their juices, about 20 minutes.
- Scoop sorbet into bowls and top with macerated blackberries.
- Do Ahead
- Sorbet can be made 3 days ahead. Keep frozen. Thaw in refrigerator 30 minutes before scooping into bowls.
SPICED MANGO LASSI
- Combine yogurt, mango chunks, mango juice, honey, vanilla extract, ground cardamom, ground cinnamon, and ground ginger in a blender; process until liquefied.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 380.7 calories, Carbohydrate 92.1 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Fat 0.6 g, Fiber 3.8 g, Protein 11.2 g, SaturatedFat 0.1 g, Sodium 141.9 mg, Sugar 81.1 g
- Place the ice, yogurt, pistachios, sugar, cardamom and peaches into a blender and puree until smooth. Serve immediately.
SPICED PEACH LASSI
- In a blender, puree peaches, buttermilk, ice cubes, sugar, cardamom, cumin, salt and liqueur, if desired, until smooth and frothy. Add sugar to taste. Divide among 4 glasses and top with pistachios. Serve immediately.
PEACH LASSI COCKTAIL
- Add all ingredients in a blender and whir until frothy. Serve.
A wonderful fruity beverage based on an easy to make peach puree. The Lassi is spiced by a hint of Cayenne. You can vary the amount of peach puree and Lassi mixture to have a more thinner Lassi styled beverage or thicker to have a more peachy refresher. Refreshing on a summer afternoon as a beverage or after a dinner as a dessert of a different kind. You can make the peach puree in advance, but "hide" it in the fridge, because if someone will find it, it will be gone before you can use in this Lassi.
Provided by Thorsten
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Make the peach puree: Pit the peaches, cut into pieces and put into a blender. Add the rest of the ingredients for the puree and mix until smoorth.
- Put peach puree into fridge and cool.
- Make the Lassi: put all ingredients for the lassi into a blender and mix until foamy.
- Make the Peach Lassi: arrange the peach puree in 4 glasses. Carefully add the lassi on top of the puree.
- Put peach wedges for decoration on skewer and decorate the peach lassi with it. Decorate each glass with a lemon balm leaf.
- Don't mix the Peach Lassie. Serve them with a spoon, so that everyone can mix it or not.
- Note: if you like the spicy notes, you can add more cayenne to it.
- Note: you can sub the lemon balm leaves by peppermint leaves.
- Note: cooking time does not include cooling time.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 93.7, Fat 2.2, SaturatedFat 1.3, Cholesterol 8, Sodium 28.4, Carbohydrate 17.1, Fiber 1.2, Sugar 15.7, Protein 2.9
SPICED PEACH LASSI
As seen in Self Magazine - July 2014. Buttermilk, packed with calcium and probiotics, lends a subtle tanginess to this spice-spiked lassi. Finish with a sprinkle of chopped pistachios for a hit of crunch.
Provided by Foxfire13
Yield 4 Glasses, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a blender, puree peaches, buttermilk, ice cubes, sugar, cardamom, cumin, salt and liqueur, until smooth and frothy.
- Add sugar to taste.
- Divide among 4 glasses and top with pistachios.
- Serve Immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 185.9, Fat 3.3, SaturatedFat 0.9, Cholesterol 4.9, Sodium 203.4, Carbohydrate 35.8, Fiber 3, Sugar 32.9, Protein 6.4
More about "spiced peach lassi recipes"
RECIPE: PEACH LASSI - KITCHN
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
SPICED PEACH LASSI - SPILL THE SPICES
Reviews 22Servings 3Cuisine IndianCategory Drinks
SWEET LASSI RECIPE - SPICE UP THE CURRY
PEACH LASSI : RECIPES : COOKING CHANNEL RECIPE | BAL …
PEACH LASSI | MY GINGER GARLIC KITCHEN
PEACH LASSI RECIPE - PEACH YOGURT SMOOTHIE BY …
PEACH LASSI RECIPE - LEMONSFORLULU.COM
PEACH LASSI RECIPE FROM THE HERBALIST'S HAPPY HOUR
PEACH LASSI - VEENAS VEGNATION
PEACH LASSI RECIPE (INDIAN YOGURT DRINK) - COOKING …
SPICED PEACH LASSI RECIPE | SELF
Estimated Reading Time 30 secs
PEACH GINGER LASSI RECIPE – SHOWMETHECURRY.COM
MINTY PEACH LASSI - COOKING CURRIES
GRILLED PEACH LASSI - VEGAN YACK ATTACK
PEACH LASSI - CHOPCHOPFAMILY.ORG
GRILLED PEACH LASSI — THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR MORGAN LYNZI
FRESH GRILLED PEACH LASSI - CRUMB: A FOOD BLOG
FROZEN PEACH LASSI - LCKITCHENPLANO
PEACH AND BUTTERMILK LASSI - JOY THE BAKER
SPICED PEACH LASSI SHAKE WITH GOAT KEFIR: REFRESHING RECIPE FOR ...
SWEET PEACH LASSI RECIPE - ZOëBAKES
PEACH LASSI | GOURMANDE IN THE KITCHEN
TAMARIND-PEACH LASSI - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
PEACH LASSI (WITH A HINT OF CINNAMON) – NOT EATING OUT IN NEW YORK
I WILL NEVER MAKE ICE CREAM, BUT I WILL ALWAYS MAKE THIS PEACH …
BRAMPTON PEACH LASSI :: BRAMPTON INN
BLACKBERRY SPICE + SAGE PEACH LASSI | LASSI, SPICES, FOOD PROCESSOR …
SPICED PEACH LASSI | RECIPE | SPICED PEACHES, LASSI, SPICES
10 RICH AND FLAVORFUL LASSI RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
SPICED PEACH LASSI | RECIPE | LASSI RECIPES, SPICED PEACHES, HEALTHY ...
SPICED PAPAYA LASSI - SPICE CHRONICLES
PEACH AND ROASTED PECAN LASSI - BETTERWITHSPICES
PEACH LIME LASSI | LISA'S KITCHEN | VEGETARIAN RECIPES | COOKING …
PEACH LASSI - CAROLINE'S COOKING
PEACH LASSI – RECIPES NETWORK
DAIRY-FREE SPICED COCONUT PEACH LASSI - DUGGAR WELLNESS
SPICED LASSI - RECIPE FLOW
PEACH LASSI - RUNNING TO THE KITCHEN®
You'll also love