SPICY KOREAN CHICKEN RECIPE
Spicy Korean Chicken - amazing and super yummy chicken with spicy Korean marinade. So easy to make, cheaper, and better than takeout.
Provided by Rasa Malaysia
Categories Korean Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Slice the chicken thighs horizontally to make thinner pieces of meat. Slice each piece of chicken thigh (depends on its thickness) into 2 or 3 horizontal pieces. Set aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in the Marinade in a bowl, whisk it to make sure the Korean chili paste (gochujang) is completely dissolved. Marinate the chicken for at least 30 minutes or best for two hours.
- Grill the chicken until slightly charred and completely cooked through. You may also pan-fried the chicken on a skillet or pan, or bake in the oven at 400°F (207°C) for about 20 minutes. Serve immediately with steamed rice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 261 calories, Carbohydrate 8 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 108 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 15 grams fat, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 23 grams protein, SaturatedFat 7 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 4 people, Sodium 614 milligrams sodium, Sugar 5 grams sugar
SPICY KOREAN CHICKEN RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: chicken wings, cornstarch, oil, sesame seed, cornstarch, flour, salt, water, soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, gochujang, garlic, ginger
Provided by Alvin Zhou
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Mix the ingredients for the batter in a bowl until smooth with no lumps.
- Heat oil in a pot to 340°F (170°C).
- Dip a chicken wing into the cornstarch, shaking off excess, then dredge the wing into the batter, dripping off excess.
- Fry half of the wings at a time for about 5-7 minutes, until light golden. The oil will drop to about 320°F (160°C).
- Drain the wings and increase the heat. Heat oil to about 375°F (190°C).
- Fry the wings a second time until golden brown and crispy. Drain and set aside.
- In a pan, combine all the ingredients for the sauce and stir until bubbling. Toss in the wings.
- Nutrition Calories: 2805 Fat: 254 grams Carbs: 131 grams Fiber: 1 grams Sugars: 49 grams Protein: 8 grams
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1294 calories, Carbohydrate 164 grams, Fat 52 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 43 grams, Sugar 53 grams
SPICY KOREAN CHICKEN
Korean Chicken bursting with savory sweet heat that is easy to make at home! This Korean Chicken recipe is out of this world - and way easier, less messy and healthier than Korean Fried Chicken - but with ALL the flavor. The Korean spicy chicken is bathed in a spicy, savory marinade spiked with soy sauce, honey, rice wine, garlic, ginger, and kicking gochujang. The spicy, sweet, and savory notes are utterly addicting. You can cook the Korean Chicken recipe on the grill, on the stove or in the oven - for an easy marinate and cook chicken dinner that's destined to become a year-round favorite.
Provided by Jen
Categories Main Course
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Whisk together the marinade ingredients in a large bowl or freezer bag. Remove 1/2 cup (this will become sauce). Add chicken to marinade, turn to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator 4-8 hours.
- When ready to cook, let chicken sit at room temperature for 15-30 minutes.
SPICY KOREAN CHICKEN
- Pound chicken thighs, if desired. Combine soy sauce, vegetable oil, chile paste, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and red chile flakes in a large owl. Whisk to completely dissolve chile paste. Add chicken and stir to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 30 minutes and up to 2 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Grill the chicken until slightly charred and no longer pink in the center, 5 to 8 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 256.6 calories, Carbohydrate 2.3 g, Cholesterol 70.1 mg, Fat 18.3 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 19.8 g, SaturatedFat 3.8 g, Sodium 754.7 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
SPICY KOREAN FRIED CHICKEN WITH GOCHUJANG SAUCE
It took about two decades for this style of Korean fried chicken to make its way into the American foodie scene. The chicken is deep fried twice to make the exterior extra crispy and to lock moisture in. The gochujang sauce is a hot, honey, spicy mix...and well, it's just fabulous. You'll have the family completely raving!
Provided by Diana71
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Whisk milk and egg together in a large bowl until thoroughly combined and smooth. Add chicken tenders to egg wash and let marinate in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Combine flour, potato starch, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Pour mixture into a large, resealable plastic bag. Drain and discard marinade from chicken tenders. Add chicken to the bag, seal it, and shake until each piece is completely dredged in mixture.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Add chicken pieces to the hot oil about 5 pieces at a time so as not to drop the temperature of the oil. Fry for 2 minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate lined with paper towels to drain. Continue with remaining chicken pieces.
- Increase oil heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) until continuously boiling. Carefully add the first batch of cooked chicken and fry again until cooked through and crispy about 2 minutes more. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels to drain. Repeat with the second batch of chicken pieces. Transfer chicken to a medium-sized serving bowl.
- Heat a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Add honey, brown sugar, soy sauce, gochujang paste, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper flakes, and ginger. Cook and stir continuously until sugar has melted and sauce is smooth, about 5 minutes. Drizzle sauce over twice-fried chicken tenders and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 397.8 calories, Carbohydrate 52.4 g, Cholesterol 111.7 mg, Fat 8.2 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 29.1 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Sodium 938.2 mg, Sugar 34.1 g
KOREAN CHILLI, SESAME & HONEY CHICKEN
A kebab always goes down well at a BBQ, and this Korean chicken with sweet, spicy and sticky glaze is our new favourite. Scatter over spring onions to serve
Provided by Good Food team
Categories Dinner, Lunch, Supper
Yield Serves 6-8
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Toss the chicken in the soy sauce, sesame oil and ginger. Thread each thigh on two long metal skewers, so that each skewer pierces one side of the thigh. Keep threading the chicken, making sure it's packed onto the skewers tightly. Chill until you're ready to cook. Mix the ingredients for the glaze.
- Heat the BBQ. If using a coal BBQ, wait for the coals to turn ashen before you start cooking. Cook the kebab for 5-8 mins on each side (depending on the heat). Once nicely charred but not fully cooked through, start painting on the glaze. The honey will catch if cooked for too long - the key to nice sticky chicken is applying the glaze in layers, turning the kebab often.
- Once the glaze has been used up and the chicken is cooked through (it'll take about 20 mins in total), transfer to a plate and leave to cool for 5 mins before serving scattered with spring onions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 263 calories, Fat 14 grams fat, SaturatedFat 3 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 11 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 9 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 23 grams protein, Sodium 1.9 milligram of sodium
SPICY KOREAN CHICKEN
This was one of my favorite dishes growing up...mom would make it at least once a week. Sometimes she would add potato cubes and fresh ginger, but this is the way we preferred it. I'm not sure what the proper name for it is, sorry! If boneless chicken is used, you can skip the first step, that is only done to discard extra fat from the skin.
Provided by J e l i s a
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Boil wings in pot until blood no longer visible.
- Mix ingredients together and bring to boil.
- Cover and let simmer over Med heat for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cook until carrots reach desired tenderness.
- Serve with sticky white rice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 377.2, Fat 23.6, SaturatedFat 6.6, Cholesterol 113.2, Sodium 1385.5, Carbohydrate 10.2, Fiber 2, Sugar 5, Protein 30.2
More about "spicy korean chicken recipes"
SPICY KOREAN CHICKEN (MADE WITH GOCHUJANG SAUCE!)
KOREAN CHICKEN RECIPES BY MAANGCHI
KOREAN SPICY CHICKEN WITH GOCHUJANG (OVEN BAKED)
SPICY KOREAN CHICKEN RECIPE | LEITE'S CULINARIA
SPICY GRILLED CHICKEN - KOREAN BAPSANG
SWEET AND SPICY KOREAN FRIED CHICKEN (YANGNYEOM …
SHEET PAN SPICY KOREAN CHICKEN RECIPE (STEP BY STEP)
KOREAN BBQ CHICKEN - JO COOKS
SPICY KOREAN CHICKEN SOUP - MARION'S KITCHEN
RECIPE: SPICY KOREAN GRILLED CHICKEN - KITCHN
SPICY KOREAN CHICKEN RAMEN | MARION'S KITCHEN
KOREAN STICKY CHICKEN RECIPE | PICKLED PLUM
SPICY KOREAN FRIED CHICKEN - RECIPES - HAIRY BIKERS
BEST SPICY KOREAN BRAISED CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES RECIPE - HOW …
KOREAN BBQ CHICKEN RECIPE | CHEFDEHOME.COM
KOREAN SPICY CHICKEN STEW- 닭도리탕 (DAKDORITANG)
SPICY KOREAN CHICKEN WITH CRISPY RICE - SEASONS AND SUPPERS
DAKGANGJEONG (SWEET AND SPICY KOREAN FRIED CHICKEN) RECIPE
SPICY KOREAN CHICKEN BULGOGI | HILDA'S KITCHEN BLOG
KOREAN CHICKEN - CRUNCHY CREAMY SWEET
SPICY KOREAN CHICKEN SKEWERS (DAK-KKOCHI: 닭꼬치) RECIPE BY …
KOREAN FRIED CHICKEN - MY KOREAN KITCHEN
SPICY KOREAN CHICKEN WINGS, BEST KOREAN TWICE FRIED CHICKEN RECIPE, …
SPICY KOREAN CHICKEN STIR FRY – KITCHEN MAI
KOREAN SPICY CHICKEN - KHIN'S KITCHEN | KOREAN FRIED CHICKEN
DELICIOUS SPICY KOREAN GOCHUJANG CHICKEN WINGS - HANGRY FORK
SPICY KOREAN CHICKEN RECIPE | KOREAN CHICKEN WINGS - BOKKSU …
SPICY KOREAN FRIED CHICKEN SANDWICHES | SO MUCH FOOD
SPICY KOREAN FRIED CHICKEN RECIPE WITH HONEY (SWEET & SPICY)
[NON-VEG] SPICY KOREAN CHICKEN RECIPE TRACKFOODIE - TRACK THE …
SPICY KOREAN CHICKEN | A WICKED WHISK
SPICY CHICKEN BULGOGI | CRAZY KOREAN COOKING
SPICY KOREAN CHICKEN ON A STICK - FEAST WITH SAFIYA
KOREAN FRIED CHICKEN - NICKY'S KITCHEN SANCTUARY
SPICY KOREAN CHICKEN - CHILI PEPPER MADNESS
AIR FRYER KOREAN FRIED CHICKEN - ALL WAYS DELICIOUS
HOW TO MAKE CRISPY SPICY KOREAN FRIED CHICKEN? - CANADA HUSTLE
SPICY KOREAN CHICKEN SLIDERS - COOKS WELL WITH OTHERS
SPICY KOREAN CHICKEN KATSU - SOUL&STREUSEL
SPICY KOREAN CHICKEN THIGH RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
SPICY KOREAN CHICKEN STEW (DAKDORITANG) | BEYOND KIMCHDEE
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #main-dish #poultry #asian #korean #easy #chicken #stove-top #dietary #spicy #meat #wings #taste-mood #equipment
You'll also love