HOT IRISH CREME MOCHA
Simply irresistible: offer steaming cups of decadent mocha with hint of Irish cream, surprisingly easy when you start with instant cocoa mix.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In 3-quart saucepan, mix hot coffee, cocoa mix and powdered sugar until blended. Stir in half-and-half and syrup. Cook over medium heat about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until hot.
- Serve in mugs; top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 170, Carbohydrate 22 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, ServingSize 1 Cup, Sodium 90 mg, Sugar 20 g
IRISH MOCHA SMOOTHIE
- In a blender process six coffee cubes, frozen yogurt, chocolate syrup, Irish cream and milk until smooth. Serve in a tall glass.
This warming drink, a treat for coffee and chocolate lovers alike, combines the two under a layer of creamy foamed milk. Skim milk foams easily and makes a deceptively lean, yet rich topping. Enjoy it in the morning, as an afternoon break, and as a lean, luscious, liquid dessert.
Provided by Sweet'NLow(R)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a small mug or coffee cup, mix the cocoa and Sweet'N Low together. Add a few tablespoons of the coffee and stir until the cocoa is completely dissolved. Pour in the remaining coffee.
- Foam the milk. Spoon a generous amount over the hot mocha. Garnish with a pinch of cocoa powder, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 58.6 calories, Carbohydrate 10.5 g, Cholesterol 2.5 mg, Fat 1 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 5.7 g, SaturatedFat 0.6 g, Sodium 57.5 mg, Sugar 7.2 g
FUDGY LAYERED IRISH MOCHA BROWNIES
My husband and I are big fans of Irish cream, so I wanted to incorporate it into a brownie. I started with my mom's brownie recipe, then added frosting and ganache. This decadent recipe is the result, and we really enjoy them! -Sue Gronholz, Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Preheat oven to 350°. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt; set aside. In a small saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Remove from heat; stir in cocoa, oil and instant coffee granules. Cool slightly; stir in sugar and beaten eggs. Gradually add flour mixture and vanilla; mix well. Spread batter into a greased 8-in. square pan; bake until center is set (do not overbake), about 25 minutes. Cool in pan on wire rack., For frosting, whisk together confectioners' sugar and butter (mixture will be lumpy). Gradually whisk in Irish cream liqueur; beat until smooth. Spread over slightly warm brownies. Refrigerate until frosting is set, about 1 hour., Meanwhile, prepare ganache: Combine all ingredients and microwave on high for 1 minute; stir. Microwave 30 seconds longer; stir until smooth. Cool slightly until ganache reaches a spreading consistency. Spread over frosting. Refrigerate until set, 45-60 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 295 calories, Fat 14g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 43mg cholesterol, Sodium 116mg sodium, Carbohydrate 41g carbohydrate (34g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
HOT IRISH MOCHA
- In a saucepan, combine the cocoa powder, the sugar, and the milk, stirring until the mixture is smooth. Add the coffee and heat the mixture moderately low heat, stirring, until the cocoa powder and the sugar are dissolved and the mixture is hot, but do not let it boil. Stir in the liqueur and the Bailey's, heat the mixture over moderate heat, stirring, until it is hot, but do not let it boil, and divide it among 6 heated mugs.
This is a super-special coffee that can take the place of Irish coffee after dinner or at brunch owes its lingering flavor to an unexpected source, says creator Fred Thompson. "Cardamom is a spice that creeps into taste memory without being immediately recognized," says Thompson, a food stylist and author who divides his time between New York City and Raleigh, N.C.
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine the coffee and cardamom in a coffee filter. Brew the coffee in a coffeemaker with the water. Meanwhile, heat the milk, sugar and chocolate syrup in a medium-size saucepan over medium heat. Stir the brewed coffee into the saucepan, pour the mixture into four cups and serve immediately.
A rich, delicious, and decadent hot drink that will please the coffee and chocolate lover in you! Adapted from the Baileys website to suit our tastes... The blend of coffee and hot cocoa blended with the Baileys makes for a creamy drink that isn't too heavy on the liqueur... Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Provided by atlfitgirl
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Combine all ingredients in a large mug.
- Add a splash of milk for extra creaminess.
- Sip and enjoy in front of a fireplace!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 269.8, Fat 11.8, SaturatedFat 7.2, Cholesterol 42.9, Sodium 96.4, Carbohydrate 22, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 20.5, Protein 4.8
IRISH MOCHA FROST
- In a small saucepan, combine coffee, milk and cocoa. Heat the mixture over moderate heat, whisking, until the cocoa is dissolved, and let it cool. Stir in 1/2 cup of the liqueur, pour the mixture into a metal ice tray fitted with the divider, and freeze it until it is frozen solid. The coffee mixture may be prepared up to this point 1 day in advance.
- In a blender, blend the frozen coffee mixture with the remaining 1/2 cup liqueur, scraping down the sides occasionally, until the mixture is smooth but still frozen and divide the mixture between 2 stemmed glasses.
Combine the richness of chocolate milk with a hit of espresso and a whipped cream topping to make a moreish iced mocha - it's like a dessert in a glass
Provided by Miriam Nice
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Pour 50ml of the milk into a small pan and add the chocolate buttons. Mix well until melted, then leave to cool.
- Half-fill a large, tall glass with ice, then pour in the cooled chocolate milk and the remaining 100ml milk and stir to combine.
- Top up with more ice, then slowly pour in the espresso. Finish with a dollop of whipped cream and a dusting of cocoa powder or cinnamon - or both, if you like.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 233 calories, Fat 14 grams fat, SaturatedFat 8 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 21 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 19 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 7 grams protein, Sodium 0.23 milligram of sodium
HOT IRISH MOCHA
- Add first three ingredients in a saucepan; stir until well blended and smooth.
- Add coffee and heat mixture on low, stirring constantly, until the cocoa and sugar are dissolved (do not bring to a boil).
- Stir in Grand Mariner and Bailey's Irish Cream.
- Heat over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until hot but not boiling.
- Pour into 6 coffee mugs.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 15.8, Fat 0.2, SaturatedFat 0.1, Cholesterol 0.4, Sodium 3.4, Carbohydrate 3.5, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 2.1, Protein 0.5
More about "hot irish mocha recipes"
HOT IRISH MOCHA RECIPE - HEALTHY RECIPE
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
ICED MOCHA RECIPE - BAKING MISCHIEF
MOCHA RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
30 TOTALLY INDULGENT MOCHA DESSERT RECIPES | TASTE OF …
MOCHA RECIPE, HOW TO MAKE A MOCHA - SWASTHI'S RECIPES
THE PERFECT MOCHA COFFEE RECIPE - BBC FOOD
CREAMY IRISH MOCHA LATTE (QUICK & EASY) - GARLIC & ZEST
MOCHA IRISH MILKSHAKE - MIDWEST LIVING
MOCHA RECIPE MADE WITH HOT COCOA MIX - FOOD NEWS
HOT IRISH MOCHA RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
IRISH MOCHA | SHOTT BEVERAGES
HOT IRISH CREME MOCHA | RECIPE | HOT IRISH, MOCHA RECIPE, IRISH …
MOCHA RECIPES - 15 MAJORLY DELICIOUS MOCHA RECIPES
HOT MOCHA WITH IRISH CREAM | RECIPES.COM.AU
WORLD BEST COFFEE RECIPES: HOT IRISH MOCHA
IRISH MOCHA WITH COFFEE LIQUEUR WHIPPED CREAM - PONTCHARTRAIN …
EASY HOMEMADE MOCHA - BAKING MISCHIEF
HOT IRISH MOCHA - CHAMPSDIET.COM
HOT MOCHA | METRO
MOCHA (WITH HOT CIOK) - SEGAFREDOFS.COM
HOT IRISH MOCHA RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
S'MORES HOT MOCHA - HOMEMADE IN THE KITCHEN
WORLD BEST COFFEE RECIPES: HOT MOCHA WITH IRISH CREAM
IRISH BROWNIE MOCHA RECIPE | MONIN
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST MOCHA—ACCORDING TO THE PROS
HOT IRISH CREME MOCHA - EUROPEAN RECIPES
MOCHA RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
BAILEYS HOT MOCHA RECIPE BY MILAGROS CRUZ - THE DAILY MEAL
WHITE CHOCOLATE MOCHA | HOT (STARBUCKS COPYCAT) | THE OVEN LIGHT
HOT IRISH CREME MOCHA - EUROPEAN RECIPES
IRISH WHISKEY MOCHA | A CORK, FORK, & PASSPORT
EASY RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE A MOCHA AT HOME | BEAN BOX®
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #beverages #european #dinner-party #fall #holiday-event #romantic #winter #irish #stove-top #dietary #christmas #seasonal #taste-mood #equipment
You'll also love