STRAWBERRY PUFF PANCAKE
I've cut this recipe to 2 eggs and 1/2 cup milk for my husband and me, and it works just fine. It's yummy with strawberry or blueberry topping. You could even garnish it with whipped topping for a light dessert. -Brenda Morton, Hale Center, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Place butter in a 9-in. pie plate; place in a 400° oven for 4-5 minutes or until melted. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and vanilla. In another small bowl, combine the flour, salt and cinnamon; whisk into egg mixture until blended., Pour into prepared pie plate. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until sides are crisp and golden brown., In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Stir in water until smooth; add strawberries. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened. Coarsely mash strawberries. Serve with pancake. Dust with confectioners' sugar.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 277 calories, Fat 10g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 175mg cholesterol, Sodium 187mg sodium, Carbohydrate 38g carbohydrate (18g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 9g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
PUFFED PANCAKE WITH STRAWBERRIES
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Stir strawberries and 2 tablespoons sugar in medium bowl. Let stand at room temperature while preparing pancake.
- Melt butter in 10-inch ovenproof skillet (preferably cast iron) over medium-high heat, swirling to coat bottom and sides of skillet. Blend milk and eggs in blender until smooth. Add flour and salt; blend batter just until incorporated. Pour batter into hot skillet.
- Transfer skillet to oven and bake pancake until puffed and golden in spots, about 11 minutes.
- Immediately cut pancake into quarters. Transfer 1 wedge to each of 4 plates. Spoon strawberries on top, dust with powdered sugar, garnish with lemon, and serve.
STRAWBERRY DUTCH BABY PANCAKE
- Heat oven to 400°F. Generously grease 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish or pan. In 2-quart saucepan, heat water and butter to boiling. Reduce heat to low. Add baking mix all at once; stir vigorously about 1 minute or until mixture forms a ball. Remove from heat.
- With spoon, beat in eggs, 2 at a time, until dough is smooth and glossy after each addition. Spread in pan (do not spread up sides).
- Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes or until puffed and dry in center. Immediately after baking, spread pie filling over pancake. Cut into rectangles. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 360, Carbohydrate 61 g, Cholesterol 120 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 5 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 280 mg, Sugar 37 g, TransFat 1 g
STRAWBERRY VANILLA PANCAKES
- In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt. Pour in the milk, oil, egg and vanilla, and mix until well blended. Stir in the strawberries.
- Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat, and coat with butter or cooking spray. Pour batter into desired size of pancakes. Flip with a spatula when bubbles appear in the center. Cook until golden brown on the other side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 280.1 calories, Carbohydrate 37.7 g, Cholesterol 51.4 mg, Fat 9.7 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 7.1 g, SaturatedFat 2.3 g, Sodium 807.2 mg, Sugar 12.3 g
BERRY PUFF PANCAKE
- Place the butter in a 9-in. pie plate; place in a 400° oven for 4-5 minutes or until melted. Tilt pie plate to evenly coat bottom and sides with butter. , In a small bowl, whisk the eggs and milk. In another small bowl, combine the flour and salt; whisk in egg mixture until smooth. Pour batter into prepared pie plate. Bake until sides are crisp and golden brown, 15-20 minutes. , Meanwhile, in a large bowl, gently combine the berries and marmalade. Sprinkle pancake with confectioners' sugar; fill with berry mixture. Serve immediately. If desired, serve with whipped cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 215 calories, Fat 6g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 116mg cholesterol, Sodium 273mg sodium, Carbohydrate 36g carbohydrate (21g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
STRAWBERRY CREAM PUFFS EXTRAORDINAIRE
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In 10-inch Dutch oven over medium heat, heat butter, water and salt until boiling. Remove from heat. Add flour all at once. With a wooden spoon, vigorously stir until mixture forms a ball and leaves the sides of the Dutch oven. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each, until smooth. Cool mixture slightly.
- Using a pastry bag and large tip, drop 3-inch circles of choux paste around in a circle in a 12-inch shallow Dutch oven with a parchment paper circle on the bottom. Bake 50 to 70 minutes, or until golden, firm and dry. Take off heat and leave in oven for 15 minutes. Cool. Use a timer and rotate lid and pot.
- While puff ring is cooking, prepare Almond Pastry Cream. Mix sugar, flour, salt and milk together and cooking over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture thickens and boils. Boil 1 minute. In a small bowl beat egg yolks slightly. Temper the egg yolks by beating a small amount of the hot mixture into the eggs. Slowly pour the egg mixture back into the milk mixture, stirring well. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly until mixture thickens and coats spoon well. Do not boil. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla and almond extracts and cool. Whip heavy whipping cream to stiff peaks, adding whip cream aid now, and fold into cooled pastry cream.
- After puff ring cools, with a sharp knife, carefully cut puff ring in half horizontally. With spoon, remove soft interior and discard, leaving hollow ring shell. Fill bottom shell with cream, then place sliced strawberries on the top and then replace the top of the shell. Refrigerate to set up.
- Prepare chocolate glaze by melting the chocolate and butter together in a 5-inch Dutch oven, stirring constantly. Stir in powdered sugar and milk until smooth. Cool. Spread on top of ring while slightly warm. Refrigerate ring.
- To serve, fill center of ring with fresh chocolate-dipped strawberries and serve immediately.
STRAWBERRY PANCAKE PUFF
Aunt Jemima used to put this recipe on their Original Pancake and Waffle Mix box. Sadly, they don't include it in the recipes on their website.
Provided by Chickermunker
Yield 1 Pancake, 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Generously grease 9-inch pie plate.
- In medium saucepan, bring water and margarine to a boil.
- Add pancake mix, stirring vigorously until mixture leaves sides of pan and forms a ball.
- Remove from heat; add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Spread evenly onto bottom and sides of prepared pie plate.
- Bake 15 minutes; reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees and bake an additional 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Combine strawberries and syrup; spoon into hot pancake puff. Top with yogurt and nuts.
- To serve, cut into wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 218.6, Fat 11.4, SaturatedFat 6.4, Cholesterol 89.9, Sodium 253.9, Carbohydrate 25.2, Fiber 2.2, Sugar 9.5, Protein 5.3
STRAWBERRY PUFF PANCAKE
I got this recipe from a newspaper back in Indiana. It's really easy, has few ingredients and it's delicious!
Provided by Snugglebug76
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine eggs, flour and milk; mix until blended.
- Heat 9" pie dish in oven 2-3 minutes or until butter melts.
- Immediately pour batter into pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until pancake is puffed and golden brown. Be sure to put on the top rack in the middle of your oven so it has room to "puff up.".
- Transfer pancake to serving platter.
- In medium bowl, combine strawberries and honey; toss to combine.
- Spoon mixture onto center of pancake.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Grated chocolate or cinnamon can be added on top of the whipped cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 341.3, Fat 14.4, SaturatedFat 7.6, Cholesterol 189.6, Sodium 130.4, Carbohydrate 47.1, Fiber 2.6, Sugar 29.7, Protein 8.7
PUFFED BLUEBERRY PANCAKES
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Divide butter between 2 shallow 1-cup oven-proof dishes and heat in the oven until butter melts.
- Stir blueberries, brown sugar, lemon juice, and cinnamon together in a bowl and toss to combine.
- Combine milk, eggs, flour, and salt in a bowl. Mix well. Divide batter evenly between the prepared dishes. Add blueberry mixture and sprinkle blueberries evenly on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until puffed and golden, 17 to 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 409.1 calories, Carbohydrate 52.1 g, Cholesterol 221.4 mg, Fat 18.2 g, Fiber 2.5 g, Protein 11.4 g, SaturatedFat 9.7 g, Sodium 261.3 mg, Sugar 30.3 g
More about "strawberry puff pancake recipes"
STRAWBERRY PUFFED OVEN PANCAKE RECIPE - BREN DID
PUFF PANCAKE WITH FRESH BERRIES & STRAWBERRY MAPLE SAUCE
PUFF PANCAKES WITH STRAWBERRY PURéE | DESSERTS | WEBER …
STRAWBERRY PUFF PANCAKE - 1840 FARM
FROZEN STRAWBERRY PUFF PASTRY | RICARDO
STRAWBERRY PUFF PANCAKE SKILLET RECIPE BY ANGELA …
STRAWBERRY CREAM PUFFS RECIPE - AFTERNOON BAKING WITH GRANDMA
STRAWBERRY DUTCH BABY PANCAKE - HOME COOKING ADVENTURE
STRAWBERRY MILK PANCAKE - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
STRAWBERRY PUFF PANCAKE – WE HEART LOCAL BC
STRAWBERRY PUFF PANCAKE AT 1840 FARM | PUFF PANCAKE, HOLIDAY …
STRAWBERRY BUTTERMILK DUTCH BABY (PUFF PANCAKE)
PUFF PANCAKE RECIPE - A QUAINT LIFE
BUTTERMILK STRAWBERRY PANCAKES (WITH SPRINKLES!) - AVERIE COOKS
WARM STRAWBERRY PUFF | KING ARTHUR BAKING
RECIPE STRAWBERRY PUFF PANCAKE RECIPE - YOUTUBE
STRAWBERRY PUFF | CANADIAN LIVING
STRAWBERRY PUFF PANCAKE | PUFF PANCAKE RECIPE, PUFF PANCAKE, …
STRAWBERRY PUFF PANCAKE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
PUFF PASTRY STRAWBERRY TURNOVERS - THE CLASSY BAKER
BEST STRAWBERRY PUFF RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
STRAWBERRY PANCAKES WITH DARK CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE - THE SPECKLED …
THE PERFECT CHOCOLATE PUFF PANCAKE WITH STRAWBERRY SAUCE
PUFF PANCAKES WITH STRAWBERRY PURéE | DESSERTS | WEBER RECIPES
FRESH STRAWBERRY PUFF PANCAKE – GRANDMA DONNA'S COOKBOOK
BUTTERMILK PANCAKES WITH STRAWBERRY COMPOTE - MY COUNTRY TABLE
STRAWBERRY BLUEBERRY DUTCH BABY (PUFF PANCAKE)
PUFF PANCAKE SUPER STRAWBERRY SPLIT - MY RECIPE MAGIC
STRAWBERRY PUFF PANCAKES – ADVENTURES OF A CHEF
BISQUICK STRAWBERRY PUFF PANCAKE | DAIRY FREE RECIPES WIKI | FANDOM
FRESH STRAWBERRY PANCAKE RECIPE - SAVORY THOUGHTS
STRAWBERRY PANCAKE SYRUP - RECIPES - COOKS.COM
STRAWBERRY CREAM PUFF CAKE RECIPE | MEL'S KITCHEN CAFE
STRAWBERRY PUFF PANCAKE : BC STRAWBERRIES
GESINE’S CHOCOLATE AND STRAWBERRY CREAM PUFF CAKE
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #pancakes-and-waffles #breakfast #desserts #fruit #oven #easy #dietary #low-sodium #inexpensive #low-in-something #berries #strawberries #equipment
You'll also love