During the dog days of summer, my family looks for a cold, thirst-quenching drink. I like this ons because it's sparkling, refreshing and fast and easy to make.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a blender, process the water, sliced strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice and zest in batches until smooth. Strain the berry seeds if desired. Pour mixture into a pitcher; stir in the ginger ale. Serve in chilled glasses over ice. If desired, garnish with strawberries.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 116 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 3mg sodium, Carbohydrate 29g carbohydrate (26g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 1g protein.
- In food processor, process 4 cups of the strawberries and the sugar with on-and-off motions until smooth.
- Pour pureed strawberries into large pitcher. Slice remaining 1 cup strawberries; set aside.
- Just before serving, stir in ice, carbonated beverage, sliced strawberries and mint.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 160, Carbohydrate 40 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fiber 2 g, Protein 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 20 mg, Sugar 36 g, TransFat 0 g
SIMPLE STRAWBERRY COBBLER
Not only simple to prepare, but delicious as well. Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Provided by FlemishMinx
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- Spread the sliced strawberries evenly in an 8 or 9 inch square baking dish.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and sugar.
- Add the egg, and mix (a fork works best) till crumbly and the dry ingredients are completely incorporated.
- Spread this over the berries.
- Dot with the butter cubes.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, until the top is golden and the berries are bubbling.
- Cool slightly before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 473.2, Fat 13.4, SaturatedFat 7.8, Cholesterol 77, Sodium 167, Carbohydrate 85.1, Fiber 3.7, Sugar 57.1, Protein 5.9
STRAWBERRY COBBLER I
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Butter a 2-quart baking dish.
- Combine sugar, cornstarch, and water. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thick and hot. Stir in strawberries, and remove from heat. Pour mixture into the baking dish, and dot with 2 tablespoons butter.
- Sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Cut in 3 tablespoons butter. Stir in cream. Mixture should be fairly soft. Spoon on top of berries.
- Bake for 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until biscuit is golden brown and filling is bubbly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 249.1 calories, Carbohydrate 32 g, Cholesterol 39.5 mg, Fat 13 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 2.4 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, Sodium 295.4 mg, Sugar 16.9 g
More about "strawberrycooler recipes"
STRAWBERRY COBBLER - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
5/5 (3)Total Time 1 hr 5 minsCategory DessertCalories 509 per serving
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place a large baking sheet covered in foil on the lowest rack in the oven. This cobbler may overflow and the baking pan will catch the drips and prevent a mess in the oven.
- In a large bowl, combine the berries with the lemon juice and then add the rest of the filling ingredients. Stir to coat and then pour into a 9×13 baking dish. Bake the berry mixture for 10 minutes.
- While the strawberries are in the oven, combine the dry topping ingredients and whisk to combine. Toss the grated butter in the flour mixture. Stir in the boiling water, just until combined, leaving plenty of little lumps of butter.
- Remove the berry mixture from the oven and drop the topping over them in spoonfuls. (I like to use my smallest cookie scoop to do this.)
STRAWBERRY COBBLER RECIPE - ADD A PINCH
5/5 (29)Total Time 50 minsCategory DessertCalories 345 per serving
STRAWBERRY COOLER RECIPE | SUMMER DRINKS | TESCO REAL FOOD
5/5 (3)Category DrinksCuisine GlobalTotal Time 20 mins
STRAWBERRY COULIS RECIPE - GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
Servings 8-10Estimated Reading Time 1 minCategory Sauce
50 BEST KETO STRAWBERRY RECIPES - LOW CARB - I BREATHE I'M ...
STRAWBERRY COOLER RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Servings 9.5Total Time 5 mins
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Welch's Strawberry Breeze Blended Juice Cocktail Concentrate.
STRAWBERRY COOLER - LINSFOOD
5/5 (16)Total Time 10 minsCategory DrinksCalories 51 per serving
- Blend the strawberries down to a mushy mix in a blender or chopper. If you haven’t got one, a potato masher or a fork will do the job too.
BEST STRAWBERRY COBBLER RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE STRAWBERRY ...
Occupation Associate Food EditorEstimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 6Total Time 1 hr 20 mins
STRAWBERRY COBBLER RECIPE : TASTE OF SOUTHERN
Servings 4-6Total Time 55 minsCategory Desserts
STRAWBERRY COOLER | DRINKS RECIPES | GOODTOKNOW
5/5 (5)Total Time 10 minsCategory DrinksCalories 133 per serving
STRAWBERRY COBBLER RECIPE | A CLASSIC SOUTHERN COBBLER RECIPE
4.5/5 (15)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 10 mins
STRAWBERRY COOLER RECIPE FOR SUMMERS | LIFE IS DELICIOUS ...
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
STRAWBERRY COULIS RECIPE RECIPE | HOUSE & GARDEN
Category Desserts And CakesEstimated Reading Time 40 secs
STRAWBERRY AND TEQUILA COOLER RECIPE | GUY FIERI | FOOD ...
4.3/5 (3)Difficulty EasyCategory Beverage
STRAWBERRY COBBLER RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
Servings 8Total Time 1 hr
STRAWBERRY COBBLER - EASY AND FRESH! | SOUTHERN FOOD AND FUN
4.7/5 (6)Total Time 1 hr 20 minsCategory DessertsCalories 328 per serving
STRAWBERRY COBBLER RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
STRAWBERRY COOL CAKE RECIPE | STRAWBERRY CAKE | STRAWBERRY ...
STRAWBERRYCOOLER RECIPES RECIPES WITH INGREDIENTS ...
WATERMELON STRAWBERRY COOLER RECIPE - HOME AND KIND
CILANTRO CULINARY ACADEMY - HOW TO MAKE STRAWBERRY COOLER ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the easiest way to make a strawberry cobbler?This easy strawberry cobbler recipe comes together quickly and bakes into a thick, sweet, yet still tart, strawberry layer topped with a cake like topping. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Melt butter in a 9×13 casserole dish in the oven as it preheats. Whisk together the flour, 1 ¼ cups of sugar, milk and the vanilla in a medium bowl while the butter melts.
How do you Make Strawberry coulis?Bring the water and caster sugar to the boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Add the strawberries and vanilla (if using) and cook for 4-5 minutes, or until soft. Purée the mixture until smooth. Store in the fridge for up to 2 days. Serve with ice cream or pancakes. For a super fresh coulis, find out how to grow strawberries here.
How do you make strawberry ice cream with strawberries?Method Put 300g strawberries in a pan with the sugar, half the thyme, the pared lemon and 150ml water. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 10 mins, stirring, until the liquid is red and the strawberries look pale and mushy. Strain into a jug and leave to drain for a few mins. You'll have about 250ml. Put the ice in a pitcher.
What is the best way to cook strawberries?Sweet strawberries mixed with crunchy crust and just enough syrupy juice to meld it all together—serve it piping hot or room temperature and add a little vanilla ice cream on the side. An easy dish with a big wow factor! Start with about 4 cups of sliced strawberries.