SWEET AND SPICY PEANUT NOODLES
- In a small saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger; cook, stirring, until just soft, 1 minute. Add 3 tablespoons water, peanut butter, soy sauce, hoisin, sugar, vinegar and chile paste; cook, stirring often, until sauce is thick, about 4 minutes. Toss in noodles and scallions; serve at room temperature.
SWEET & SPICY PEANUTS
With a caramel-like coating and a touch of heat from the hot sauce, these crunchy peanuts make a tasty anytime snack. -Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place peanuts in a greased 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the sugars, water, butter, chili sauce and chili powder. Pour over peanuts. Cover and cook on high for 1-1/2 hours, stirring once., Spread on waxed paper to cool. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 284 calories, Fat 20g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 5mg cholesterol, Sodium 214mg sodium, Carbohydrate 22g carbohydrate (16g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 10g protein.
SWEET AND SPICY PEANUTS
If watching baseball makes you crave peanuts, try this spiced up snack. I love how quick and easy it is to put together. And it's always fun to see your guests reaching for more. -Brenda Caughell, Durham, North Carolina
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a small saucepan, combine the first six ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat; gradually stir in peanuts. Stir for 1 minute. Pour onto waxed paper; cool. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts :
SPICY THAI PEANUT NOODLES
This Thai peanut noodle dish is a delicious recipe with just the right amount of heat! It's simple to prepare, but requires a bit of organization while assembling/cooking, because it goes quickly. Preparing your ingredients beforehand is key! For vegetarians, you can make this without the chicken and fish sauce and it tastes just as good! Serve hot. You could also garnish this with chopped unsalted peanuts.
Provided by Seaottr
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar, sesame oil, Thai chiles, chile-garlic sauce, ginger, fish sauce, and pepper in a bowl until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large wok or non-stick pan over high heat. Add chicken and stir constantly until almost cooked, about 3 minutes. Pour in 1/4 cup sauce mixture to chicken. Cook until chicken is no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, 1 to 2 minutes more. Transfer chicken with its juices to a bowl.
- Reduce heat to medium-high. Heat remaining tablespoon olive oil in the same wok or pan used for chicken. Add carrots; cook and stir until just softened but still crunchy, about 3 minutes. Stir in bell pepper; cook until softened, about 1 minute. Add reserved chicken with its juices, remaining sauce, green onions, bean sprouts, and cilantro. Cook and stir until just heated, about 1 minute. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile place noodles in a large bowl and cover with hot water. Set aside until noodles are softened, about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Stir cooked noodles into vegetable mixture. Garnish with peanuts.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 686.7 calories, Carbohydrate 81.5 g, Cholesterol 46.1 mg, Fat 28.2 g, Fiber 4.7 g, Protein 27.5 g, SaturatedFat 5.1 g, Sodium 1100.8 mg, Sugar 12.1 g
More about "sweet and spicy peanut noodles recipes"
SPICY PEANUT NOODLES - JO COOKS
4.4/5 (36)Total Time 20 minsCategory Dinner, LunchCalories 701 per serving
- Make Peanut Sauce - In a small bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, gochujang, rice vinegar, honey, soy sauce and the water; set aside.
- Cook Chicken - Heat the sesame oil in a large skillet or wok then the add chicken to it - cook until no longer pink. Next, add garlic and ginger and sauté with the chicken for 30 seconds until aromatic. Add the red pepper sauté for another minute.
- Toss Together - Add noodles and peanut sauce to the wok, remove from heat, and toss well to make sure all the noodles are coated.
SWEET AND SPICY PEANUT NOODLES RECIPE | SELF
Servings 6Calories 191 per serving
SPICY PEANUT NOODLES RECIPE - JOANNE CHANG | FOOD & WINE
4/5 Total Time 20 minsServings 6
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook the spaghetti until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water until cooled. Drain well.
- In a blender, puree the peanut butter with 6 tablespoons of the vinegar, 3 tablespoons of the sugar, the soy sauce, water, sesame oil, crushed red pepper, ginger and garlic. Transfer 1/2 cup of the peanut dressing to a bowl and toss with the noodles.
- In another bowl, toss the celery with the cilantro and the remaining 2 tablespoons of vinegar and 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Transfer the noodles to bowls and drizzle with the remaining peanut dressing. Top with the celery and serve with lime wedges.
SPICY PEANUT NOODLES (SUPER EASY!) - THE FOODIE TAKES …
5/5 (5)Calories 659 per servingCategory Main Course
SPICY PEANUT SAUCE NOODLES - COUPLE EATS FOOD
10 HOT AND SPICY NOODLES RECIPES YOU CAN MAKE NOW
SWEET AND SPICY PEANUT NOODLES RECIPE | EPICURIOUS.COM | SPICY …
COLD SPICY PEANUT NOODLES - TWO SISTERS KITCHENS
10 DELICIOUS SPICY NOODLES RECIPES YOU NEED TO TRY
SWEET AND SPICY PEANUT NOODLES | RECIPE | SWEET AND SPICY, SPICY …
15 SPICY NOODLE RECIPES TO MAKE FOR DINNER | ALLRECIPES
20 MINUTE SWEET AND SPICY NOODLES - SERVED FROM SCRATCH
EASY VEGAN PEANUT NOODLES STIR FRY - PEANUT BUTTER AND JILLY
SWEET AND SPICY PEANUT NOODLES – CULINESSTRESS
20 MINUTE SPICY PEANUT NOODLES - EAT FIGS, NOT PIGS
SWEET AND SPICY PEANUTS RECIPE FROM LANA’S COOKING
SPICY PEANUT NOODLES - MONKEY AND ME KITCHEN ADVENTURES
SPICY PEANUT NOODLES WITH CHILI GARLIC OIL. - HALF BAKED HARVEST
EASY SPICY PEANUT NOODLES - THE KITCHEN PREP BLOG
AROUND THE WORLD IN... NOODLES | SBS FOOD
SWEET AND SPICY COLD PEANUT NOODLES | HELLOGLOW.CO
10 BEST SPICY SOBA NOODLES RECIPES | YUMMLY
15 MINUTE SPICY PEANUT BUTTER NOODLES - EAT WITH CLARITY
SPICY THAI PEANUT NOODLES | SPICY PEANUT NOODLES VEGAN RECIPE
SPICY PEANUT NOODLES RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
SPICY THAI NOODLES WITH PEANUT SAUCE RECIPE RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
4 MINUTE SPICY PEANUT NOODLES WITH CHILI OIL & FRIED GARLIC
NOODLES WITH A SPICY PEANUT SAUCE RECIPE - THE ZERO WASTE KITCHEN
SPICY PEANUT NOODLES | SLIMMING FRIENDLY - SUPERGOLDEN BAKES
THAI PEANUT NOODLES RECIPE - CRUNCHY CREAMY SWEET
10 MINUTE PEANUT SAUCE RICE NOODLES - THE TWIN COOKING PROJECT …
SAUCY SPICY PEANUT NOODLES (10 MINUTES!) - OKONOMI KITCHEN
SPICY PEANUT NOODLE SALAD WITH CUCUMBERS, RED PEPPERS, AND …
AMAZING PEANUT NOODLES WITH ROASTED BROCCOLI - HOW SWEET EATS
EASY HOMEMADE NOODLES WITH SPICY PEANUT SAUCE
SWEET AND SPICY PEANUT NOODLES | KEEPRECIPES: YOUR UNIVERSAL …
EASY SPICY PEANUT NOODLES - CANDICE KUMAI
SPICY INSTANT POT PEANUT NOODLES - SWEET PEAS AND SAFFRON
EASY & SPICY SESAME NOODLES | COOKIES AND CUPS
QUICK AND EASY SPICY PEANUT NOODLES | FOOD MATTERS®
SWEET AND SPICY NOODLES – IT'S ALL GOOD VEGAN
5 MINUTE SPICY PEANUT NOODLES - TAYLAH'S KITCHEN
SPICY PEANUT SOY NOODLES RECIPE | DASH OF SAVORY
THAI SWEET CHILI PEANUT NOODLES - RASA MALAYSIA
You'll also love