- Pour the teriyaki sauce into a shallow dish or bowl, and place tuna steaks in the sauce to marinate. Cover, and allow to marinate for about 45 minutes at room temperature. The steaks will cook more evenly if they are not cold.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Place tuna steaks in the hot oil, and pour in the teriyaki sauce. Squeeze juice from the lemon over the steaks, and sprinkle with sesame seeds. When the bottom is light brown, flip the steaks, and cook until browned on the other side. The center will still be slightly red. Season with sea salt and pepper.
- Place the tuna steaks onto serving plates, and garnish with grated carrots. Serve the pan drippings as a dipping sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 303.9 calories, Carbohydrate 10.9 g, Cholesterol 77.1 mg, Fat 9.6 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 42.9 g, SaturatedFat 1.5 g, Sodium 2336 mg, Sugar 5.9 g
YELLOWFIN TUNA BURGERS WITH GINGER-MUSTARD GLAZE
- Combine all the ginger-mustard glaze ingredients in a 1-quart saucepan and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer until the glaze coats the back of a spoon, about 5 minutes. Strain through a sieve and reserve in a warm place until tuna burgers are cooked. Can be prepared up to 2 days in advance and stored, covered, in the refrigerator. Grind the tuna in a meat grinder or chop with a large sharp knife, to the texture of hamburger meat. Do not use a food processor, which will shred the tuna rather than chop it. Transfer the ground tuna to a bowl and combine with the garlic, mustard, cayenne, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly. Divide the tuna into 4 equal portions. Using your hands, roll each part into a smooth ball and then flatten into a compact patty. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and sear the tuna burgers until browned and medium rare, 3 to 4 minutes a side. Serve each burger on a buttered toasted bun and spread with a tablespoon of warm glaze. Garnish the burgers with equal amounts of pickled ginger slices.
TERIYAKI GLAZED TUNA BURGERS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. For Glaze: Combine all ingredients in a small sauce pan and put on high. Reduce by 1/2. Place tuna into food processor and pulse until ground into small pieces. Fold in all other ingredients. Form into four equal burgers and place on sheet pan equal distance apart. Place in oven for 10 minutes. Get Rolls, lettuce, tomato, and onion ready on platter. After the burgers have cooked for 10 minutes take them out of the oven and brush each burger with the glaze and carefully flip them over. Cook for an additional 7 minutes and take burgers out again and glaze them. Cook for additional 3 minutes and take burgers out of oven. Glaze burgers one additional time and let them rest for 5 minutes. Eat and enjoy. You may cook them less or more depending on how rare you enjoy them.
TERIYAKI GINGER TUNA SKEWERS
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes to 1 hour. (This will keep them from burning later). Mix all marinade ingredients together in a bowl. Submerge tuna cubes in marinade, cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to high.
- Remove tuna from marinade and skewers from water, and thread tuna onto skewers. Place skewers on the edges of the grill with the longest part of the stick hanging off the edge away from the fire. Stay close by and turn the sticks by hand to keep from burning. Brochettes are done in just 3 to 4 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 336 calorie, Fat 9 grams, SaturatedFat 1 grams, Carbohydrate 4 grams
TERIYAKI TUNA STEAKS
"After sampling some wonderful tuna at a Japanese restaurant, I decided to try my hand at coming up with the recipe," says Michelle Dennis of Clarks Hill, Indiana. "It took a little trial and error, but I was pleased with the results-these seasonings are a lovely complement to the tuna."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Remove 1/3 cup to a small bowl for basting; cover and refrigerate. Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add tuna. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 1 hour., Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill tuna, uncovered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-6 minutes on each side for medium-rare or until slightly pink in the center, basting frequently with reserved marinade.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 338 calories, Fat 9g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 99mg cholesterol, Sodium 484mg sodium, Carbohydrate 9g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 52g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
GRILLED TERIYAKI TUNA
Yellowfin tuna is always delicious when grilled. This is great at a tailgate party, or at your Saturday afternoon summer barbecue. You can add a little cayenne pepper or minced fresh ginger to the marinade to give it a little extra kick.
Provided by DRIBBS
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the teriyaki sauce, oil, garlic, and pepper. Place the tuna fillets in the bag. Seal the bag with as little air in it as possible. Give the mix a good shake, to ensure the tuna fillets are well coated. Marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Remove tuna from marinade, and place on grill. For rare tuna, grill for 3 to 5 minutes on each side. For medium, grill 5 to 8 minutes per side. For well done, grill for 8 to 10 minutes per side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 551 calories, Carbohydrate 12.9 g, Cholesterol 50.6 mg, Fat 41.6 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 30.7 g, SaturatedFat 5.9 g, Sodium 2802.5 mg, Sugar 10.2 g
GILLED TUNA WITH TERIYAKI GLAZE
South Beach Diet Phase 2. This Tuna will make your mouth water. Grilled to absolute perfection and brushed with a sassy teriyaki-like glaze, this is a recipe that satisfies the whole family.
Provided by WendyMaq
Categories < 30 Mins
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a small bowl, combine soy, sherry (or broth), ginger and garlic. Divide the marinade into 2 medium, shallow bowls.
- Place the tuna in one bowl and turn to coat.
- Place the mango and bell pepper ion the other bowl and turn to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate both for 15 minutes.
- Coat a grill rack or broiler pan rack with cooking spray. Pre-heat the grill or broiler to medium.
- Place the tuna, mango, and bell pepper on the prepared rack or pan. Discard tuna marinade. Grill or broil, basting occasionally with the marinade from the mango bowl, for 4 minutes per side or until the tuna is just opaque and the mango and bell pepper are heated through and glazed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 110.3, Fat 0.3, SaturatedFat 0.1, Sodium 1030.8, Carbohydrate 15.9, Fiber 1.9, Sugar 11.2, Protein 2.8
TUNA TERIYAKI KABOBS
I love to barbecue but don't always want a heavy dinner. These are perfect in the spring, and you'll have room for dessert! -Holly Battiste, Barrington, New Jersey
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 kabobs.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Thread tuna chunks onto 4 metal or soaked wooden skewers. Thread pepper and onion pieces onto 4 more skewers. Place skewers in a 13x9-in. baking dish., Whisk together marinade ingredients. Reserve half of mixture for salad dressing. Pour remaining marinade over skewers; refrigerate, covered, 30 minutes., Grill kabobs, covered, on a greased grill rack over medium heat, turning occasionally, until tuna is slightly pink in center for medium-rare (2-3 minutes per side) and vegetables are crisp-tender (10-12 minutes). Remove tuna kabobs from direct heat and keep warm while vegetables finish grilling., For salad, toss spinach, yellow pepper and cherry tomatoes with reserved dressing. For each portion, serve a tuna kabob and vegetable kabob over salad.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 389 calories, Fat 16g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 66mg cholesterol, Sodium 444mg sodium, Carbohydrate 15g carbohydrate (9g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 45g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
TUNA WITH TERIYAKI GLAZE
- Brush tuna with olive oil & sprinkle with black pepper.
- Place fish on barbeque grill above hot coals. Sear 1 minute on both sides.
- Brush top with Teriyaki marinade, turn carefully & cook briefly to caramelise.
- Brush remaining side with marinade, turn carefully & cook briefly to caramelise.
- Serve with green salad.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 40, Fat 2.2, SaturatedFat 0.3, Sodium 919, Carbohydrate 3.8, Sugar 3.1, Protein 1.4
More about "teriyaki glazed tuna burgers recipes"
TERIYAKI TUNA BURGERS | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE …
TERIYAKI GRILLED TUNA RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
TERIYAKI GLAZED SALMON - THECOMMUNALFEAST.COM
TUNA TERIYAKI BURGERS | RECIPE | TERIYAKI BURGERS, TASTEMADE …
TUNA BURGERS WITH PINEAPPLE GLAZE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
TERIYAKI TUNA BURGER | RECIPES | JOHN WEST UK
AHI TUNA BURGERS WITH GRILLED PINEAPPLE - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
TERIYAKI TUNA BURGERS - PREVENTION
SPICY TUNA BURGERS WITH SOY GLAZE RECIPE - TIM CUSHMAN …
TERIYAKI-GLAZED BURGERS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
THE BEST TERIYAKI BURGERS - SOMEDAY I'LL LEARN
GRILLED TUNA WITH TERIYAKI GLAZE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
TERIYAKI-GLAZED BURGERS RECIPE
UNION SQUARE CAFE TUNA BURGERS RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
TERIYAKI TUNA TATAKI FLATBREAD RECIPE | SKY VALLEY TERIYAKI SAUCE
TERIYAKI BURGERS WITH GRILLED PINEAPPLE - WELL PLATED BY ERIN
TERIYAKI GRILLED TUNA JAW RECIPE : SBS FOOD
PAN SEARED TUNA WITH TERIYAKI GLAZE - THE MAYA KITCHEN
TERIYAKI BURGERS - RECIPE GIRL
BURGER RECIPES: AHI TUNA BURGER TERIYAKI WITH CREAMY NAPA …
TUNA BURGERS WITH CHILI GINGER MUSTARD GLAZE - KOSHER
TUNA BURGERS - KOSHER
HAWAIIAN TERIYAKI BURGERS - PALATABLE PASTIME
TERIYAKI GLAZED GRILLED TUNA | THE PALM SOUTH BEACH DIET BLOG
RECIPE: TERIYAKI BURGERS | COOKING ON THE SIDE
TUNA TERIYAKI BOWL RECIPE | MYRECIPES
TUNA TERIYAKI WITH TOGUE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
TERIYAKE GLAZE - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
TERIYAKI TUNA BURGERS | RECIPE | TUNA BURGERS, TASTY KITCHEN, …
TUNA TERIYAKI BURGERS - KIKKOMAN HOME COOKS
TUNA STEAK & SPICY TERIYAKI | THE LEAF NUTRISYSTEM BLOG
TERIYAKI GLAZED TUNA - HILL STREET GROCER
TERIYAKI TURKEY BURGER WITH GRILLED PINEAPPLE – EASY MEALS
GRILLED HAWAIIAN TERIYAKI BURGER - SKINNYTASTE
GRILLED TERIYAKI BURGER - CHATTAVORE
10 BEST TERIYAKI TUNA STEAK RECIPES | YUMMLY
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook tuna steak in teriyaki sauce?Pour the teriyaki sauce into a shallow dish or bowl, and place tuna steaks in the sauce to marinate. Cover, and allow to marinate for about 45 minutes at room temperature. The steaks will cook more evenly if they are not cold. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
How to cook burger patties on the grill?Shape the Patties: In a medium-sized bowl combine the ground beef, teriyaki sauce, garlic, and salt and pepper. Shape into four patties and press a divot into the center of the patty with your thumb. Grill: Heat the grill to 400 degrees. Place the burgers onto direct heat and grill for 4-5 minutes on each side until the desired doneness.
What is the best way to cook ahi tuna?D. Powell Read More Oh My Gosh!! What an outstanding recipe for tuna. I use Trader Joe's Veri Teriyaki sauce and marinate the ahi tuna for one hour in the refrigerator. Cook until medium rare inside and top with homemade wasabi butter -- absolutely delicious! Read More This is a great recipe!
What are the ingredients in a tuna salad recipe?Ingredients 1 ½ cup teriyaki sauce 2 1 ½ pounds sashimi grade tuna steaks 3 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 4 1 lemon 5 1 tablespoon sesame seeds 6 2 teaspoons sea salt 7 ground black pepper to taste 8 1 carrot, grated More ...