ONE-PAN THAI GREEN SALMON
Try this creamy one-pan Thai green salmon when you're next entertaining. The fresh flavours are enhanced with the sweet roasted shallots and potatoes
Provided by Anna Glover
Categories Dinner, Main course, Supper
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/ gas 6. Put the oil in a deep roasting tin or dish about 30 x 25cm and toss through the shallots, chilli, potatoes and lemongrass. Roast for 10 mins until fragrant, keeping an eye on the shallots to ensure they don't burn. Remove from the oven and stir in the curry paste to coat everything. Return to the oven for 2 mins until its aroma is released before mixing in the coconut milk and 200ml stock. Put back in the oven again for 15-20 mins until the sauce is slightly thickened and the potatoes are turning tender.
- Season to taste with the fish sauce and sugar, then stir through the courgette ribbons and spinach. Add another 50ml-100ml stock now if the sauce is too thick, but be aware that the courgette and spinach will release some water as well. Nestle the salmon fillets in the sauce and bake for a further 10-15 mins until the salmon is cooked to your liking.
- Add the lime juice and taste the sauce for a balance of sweet and sour, adding more lime juice and fish sauce, if you like. Scatter over the spring onions, if using, along with the herbs and chilli. For a more filling meal, serve with rice or noodles and the lime wedges on the side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 667 calories, Fat 46 grams fat, SaturatedFat 19 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 21 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 8 grams sugar, Fiber 4 grams fiber, Protein 41 grams protein, Sodium 1.2 milligram of sodium
THAI NOODLE SOUP WITH SALMON
Get a dose of omega-3 with this family-friendly Thai-style noodle soup with salmon. It uses just five ingredients and takes only 30 minutes to make
Provided by Cassie Best
Categories Dinner, Main course, Soup, Supper
Yield Serves 2 adults, 2 children
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat the grill to high. Put the salmon on a baking tray, skin-side down, and grill for 8-10 mins until cooked through. Put the noodles in a heatproof bowl and pour over boiled water from the kettle. Leave for 5 mins.
- Heat the curry paste in a pan for 1 min, then add the coconut milk and 400ml water. Season and bring to the boil. Drain the noodles and add to the pan with the pak choi. Heat through for 1 min, then transfer to bowls and top with the salmon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 900 calories, Fat 51 grams fat, SaturatedFat 21 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 63 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 7 grams sugar, Fiber 4 grams fiber, Protein 44 grams protein, Sodium 1.9 milligram of sodium
THAI COCONUT NOODLES
These are so good- just something I came up with one day. They are quite spicy, so if you don't like a lot of heat, you might lower the spice the first time you try them. You can also adjust to chicken stock in order to have a thick sauce or a more soupy consistency. I like both. The red pepper is a type of spice, not a mashed up pepper as someone once asked me! I am a vegetarian now and this is still fabulous meat free.
Provided by Lady Clare
Yield 4-5 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Pour a little oil in a large pot.
- Add onion, garlic, red pepper, coriander and cumin.
- Saute until onion has become translucent.
- Add soy sauce, coconut milk and chicken/vegetable stock. Let simmer for 20 minutes to develop flavor.
- Add cooked chicken and rice noodles.
- Continue cooking for ten minutes or until the noodles are softened.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 801.8, Fat 33.9, SaturatedFat 25.4, Cholesterol 46.4, Sodium 1059.1, Carbohydrate 100.7, Fiber 5.8, Sugar 10.6, Protein 24.6
More about "thai style salmon on coconut milk noodles recipes"
BEST THAI-SPICED SALMON AND COCONUT NOODLES RECIPE …
Cuisine ThaiCategory Dairy-Free, Dinner, Main DishServings 4Total Time 30 mins
- Add oil, white and light green parts of the scallions, ginger, and half of the jalapeño and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
SPICY COCONUT CURRY CHICKEN AND RICE NOODLES RECIPE ...
5/5 (4)Total Time 30 minsCategory DinnerCalories 424 per serving
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a wok or large pan on medium-high heat. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Simmer until cooked through, about 5-7 minutes. Add broccoli, pineapple, carrots, sprouts, soy sauce, and oil. Simmer until tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer all contents to a bowl and set aside.
- Add coconut milk, red curry paste, garlic, and sriracha to the now empty wok or pan. Stir and boil for 5-7 minutes or until slightly reduced.
- Add rice noodles first, toss, and then return chicken and veggies. Toss in the coconut curry sauce until fully mixed together and well coated. Saute for 2-3 minutes until hot.
POACHED SALMON IN COCONUT LIME SAUCE | RECIPETIN EATS
4.9/5 (100)Total Time 25 minsCategory MainsCalories 502 per serving
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a non stick pan or well seasoned skillet over medium high heat. Add salmon, skin side up, and sear for just 1 1/2 minutes until golden. Turn salmon and cook the other side just for 1 minute, then remove onto a plate (should still be raw inside).
- Heat remaining 1 tbsp oil. Add garlic, ginger and lemongrass. Cook until garlic is light golden ~ 1 minute.
SALMON WITH COCONUT MILK, GLASS NOODLES AND HERBS …
Servings 4Total Time 30 minsCategory Lunch
- Place the coconut milk, fish sauce, sugar, lime juice, onion, garlic and chilli in a lidded frying pan and bring to a simmer with a ½ cup of water.
- Add the glass noodles around the salmon and replace the cover to allow the noodles to absorb the liquid. Cook for a further five minutes.
THAI-STYLE SALMON ON COCONUT MILK NOODLES | RICARDO
5/5 (48)Category Main DishesServings 4Total Time 47 mins
- Cook the noodles in salted boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse under cold running water.
- In a saucepan, bring all the ingredients to a boil, except for the herbs. Simmer for 2 minutes over medium heat. Season with salt and pepper. Keep warm.
ZUCCHINI NOODLES WITH COCONUT CURRY SALMON RECIPES | …
2.5/5 (154)Total Time 20 minsServings 2
SALMON-NOODLE CURRY WITH COCONUT MILK RECIPE | EAT …
Cuisine AsianTotal Time 35 minsServings 4
SALMON WITH THAI COCONUT CREAM SAUCE - ONLY GLUTEN …
5/5 (19)Servings 4Cuisine ThailandCategory Cooking Light
10 BEST THAI NOODLES WITH COCONUT MILK RECIPES | …
THAI SALMON AND COCONUT NOODLE SOUP - RECIPE WINNERS
Category SoupsCalories 712 per serving
COCONUT LIME SALMON WITH NOODLES - MY SUGAR FREE …
4.5/5 (6)Total Time 15 minsCategory DinnerCalories 416 per serving
- Heat a skillet on medium high heat and sear the salmon, flat side down until golden (about 1 to 2 minutes)
- Repeat on the other side. Remove salmon from pan and set aside. (It should not be cooked all the way through and should still be a little raw in the middle)
THAI-STYLE SALMON CURRY - OMNIVORE'S COOKBOOK
5/5 (2)Total Time 23 minsCategory MainCalories 430 per serving
- In a large skillet or a wide saucepan add the 2 teaspoons of oil and heat over medium heat until warm. Add the curry paste. Cook and stir to release the fragrance, about 1 minute.
- Add the coconut milk, chicken stock, fish sauce, and sugar. Stir to combine everything. Taste the mixture and adjust the fish sauce and sugar to your preference. (*Footnote 1)
- Bring the broth to a boil, then lower the heat to medium-low to reduce it to a simmer. Cook until the curry is mostly thickened, 10 minutes.
- While the broth simmers, sprinkle a pinch of salt evenly onto both sides of the salmon. Add the remaining 1 teaspoon of oil to a separate pan over high heat until it is just smoking. Place the salmon, skin-side-down into the hot pan. Cook until the skin is brown and crisp, about a minute. Once done, transfer the salmon to a big plate and set it aside.
THAI SALMON COCONUT CURRY - NATTEATS
Servings 4Total Time 30 mins
- Preheat a large pan with avocado oil over medium-high heat. Season salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
- Cook the salmon, skin-side up for about 4-5 minutes. Flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Transfer salmon to a plate and take off the skin.
- Add onion to the same pan and cook for about 5 minutes until softened. Add ginger, garlic and cook for another 2 minutes. Stir in curry paste, coconut aminos, maple syrup and coconut milk. Bring to a simmer, add lime juice, basil, fresh spinach. Cook until wilted. Place salmon fillets in the sauce.
- Divide between bowls. Place salmon over rice noodles. Pour sauce over it. Serve with lime wedge and fresh basil.
THAI STYLE SALMON AND NOODLE SOUP - LINDYSEZ | RECIPES
Category Soups, Stews & ChiliCalories 274 per serving
- Step 1Combine the chicken broth, water, lemongrass, scallion, ginger root and jalapeno pepper in a medium saucepan. Bring to a simmer, simmer; covered, for 30 minutes. Shut off the heat and let sit for 10 minutes. Remove the aromatics with a slotted spoon. Add the coconut milk and curry paste (red if you want red curry, green if you want green curry); stir until the curry paste is dissolved. Taste, add more if you want it hotter, but LindySez, watch out, it’ll sneak up on you. Stir in the spinach and basil.
- Step 2Meanwhile, heat the broiler to high. Rub the salmon with the sesame oil and place under the broiler. Cook, without turning, about 3 – 5 minutes, you want the center to be slightly underdone as it will continue to cook when the broth is pour-over.
- Step 3In a large deep bowl, divide the soba noodles. Top with the salmon (remove the skin.) Ladle the soup over and serve with additional basil if desired.
THAI COCONUT SALMON DIP | THAI KITCHEN - CLUB HOUSE
Cuisine ThaiCategory Entrees,Burgers And SlidersServings 2
- In a mortar and pestle, grind peppercorns and chili flakes together until the peppercorns are fine and the chili flakes are more finely broken up. Add garlic and chopped cilantro stems and pound into a paste.
- In a pot, reduce ¼ cup (60 mL) of coconut milk until thick and the oil starts to separate from the coconut milk. Add the herb paste and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the remaining ½ cup (125 mL) of coconut milk, ground peanuts, fish sauce, and sugar. Let simmer for about 3 minutes.
THAI COCONUT NOODLE SALAD | FOODIECRUSH.COM
Reviews 15Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the noodles just until al dente, about 4-5 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water, separating the noodles with your hands. Set aside in a large bowl.
- Place 1 cup of the roasted almonds in the bowl of a food processor and blend for 5 minutes, scraping down the sides and the bottom of the bowl half way through. When smooth, add the Almond Breeze Almondmilk Coconutmilk Original, fish sauce, brown sugar, garlic, chili sauce, ginger and lime juice and whiz to combine. Add half of the dressing to the noodles and stir to coat. Add the green onion, carrots and red bell pepper to the noodles, add the rest of the dressing and mix. Garnish with the reserved chopped almonds and cilantro and refrigerate until ready to serve at room temperature.
AUTHENTIC THAI SALMON CURRY RECIPE WITH COCONUT CREAM
Ratings 1Calories 646 per servingCategory Main Course
- Heat coconut milk over a medium heat and when warmed add the red curry paste to the pan. Stir constantly until you have a smooth sauce. Season with fish sauce and palm sugar to taste.
EASY COCONUT CURRY SALMON (WITH THAI RED CURRY AND …
5/5 (6)Category Fish/Seafood, SalmonCuisine Asian/ThaiTotal Time 25 mins
- In a medium bowl, combine curry paste, fish sauce, sambal oelek and sweet chili sauce. Add salmon fillets and toss gently to coat.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat until hot. Add sesame oil, heat, and then add the the salmon mixture and cook for 3 minutes.
- Carefully remove salmon to a plate, no worries if it breaks apart a little. Stir in sweet soy sauce and coconut milk and whisk to combine well. Bring sauce to a simmer and then nestle salmon back in the pan. Cook another 3 to 4 minutes or until salmon is cooked through. Add cilantro and serve with rice stick noodles (bahn pho) or jasmine rice. Enjoy.
GOLDEN THAI CURRY NOODLES WITH COCONUT MILK | GLUTEN …
5/5 (2)Total Time 30 minsCategory DinnerCalories 464 per serving
THAI SALMON NOODLES RECIPE | HOW TO MAKE THAI …
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
THAI COCONUT-LIME SALMON | TASTE SHOW
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
THAI GREEN MILK TEA RECIPE - NEW RECIPES
10 BEST THAI NOODLES WITH COCONUT MILK RECIPES | …
THAI SALMON NOODLES
SALMON IN COCONUT MILK RECIPES
THAI STYLE SALMON ON COCONUT MILK NOODLES RECIPE
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #main-dish #seafood #asian #thai #barbecue #salmon #fish #saltwater-fish #grilling #technique #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook salmon with coconut milk?Add coconut milk, lime zest, and 1⁄4 cup water and bring to a gentle simmer. Add salmon and gently simmer, covered, until salmon is opaque throughout, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from the heat and add lime juice, soy sauce, and half of the cilantro. Divide noodles, green beans, and salmon among bowls and spoon coconut broth over the top.
How to cook salmon noodles with curry paste?Put the salmon on a baking tray, skin-side down, and grill for 8-10 mins until cooked through. Put the noodles in a heatproof bowl and pour over boiled water from the kettle. Leave for 5 mins. Heat the curry paste in a pan for 1 min, then add the coconut milk and 400ml water.
How to Cook noodles with coconut milk?Cook over medium-high heat, stirring and scraping with a wooden spoon, for about a minute. Add drained noodles along with meat and vegetables, and cook until noodles absorb most of the coconut milk, about 3 minutes. Season with nam pla to taste, then add plenty of black pepper.
Is Thai coconut cream sauce good for salmon?Looking for something fancy and delicious, try this Salmon With Thai Coconut Cream Sauce – a healthy fish dinner made under 30 minutes. This one-skillet salmon dish is made with Thai spices, onions, garlic, ginger, julienned bell peppers, carrots, zucchini and coconut milk.