SWISS TOBLERONE CHOCOLATE FONDUE
Fondue is always a fun activity for your family and friends. Here's an option for adults: you can add 2 teaspoons of Grand Marnier, kirsch, or cognac.
Provided by meals_heels
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Thread the skewers starting with a piece of macaroon, then strawberry, banana slice, marshmallow, and then a raspberry or blueberry. Repeat with the remaining fruit and skewers.
- In 2 separate bowls, break each type of Toblerone chocolate bar into small pieces. In 2 separate saucepans, bring 1/2 cup of heavy cream to a gentle simmer, then lower heat.
- Add the dark chocolate to 1 pan and the white chocolate to the second pan. Whisk until completely melted (use 2 separate whisks). Remove pans from heat and option to add liqueur at this point. Whisk until combined.
- Gently pour 2 chocolate fondues into separate warmed serving bowls. Surround with platters of prepared skewers. Have fun dipping!
TOBERLONE SWISS CHOCOLATE FONDUE
Konrad Egli, a Swiss restaurateur who had popularized cheese fondue, introduced fondue bourguignonne at his Chalet Suisse restaurant in 1956. Then in the mid 1960s, he invented chocolate fondue as part of a promotion for Toblerone chocolate. Suggested dippers; Angelfood cake, pound cake, apples, maraschino cherries, marshmallows.
Provided by Nyteglori
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In double boiler melt chocolate. Add cream, butter and salt.
- Cook, stirring constantly for 5 minutes or until thickened. Add liqueur.
- Transfer to fondue pot and keep warm over fondue burner.
- Note: If fondue becomes too thick add a bit of warmed cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 453.5, Fat 45.3, SaturatedFat 28.3, Cholesterol 67.1, Sodium 210.4, Carbohydrate 17, Fiber 7.1, Sugar 3.3, Protein 6.7
Oh my GOSH! Chocoholics rejoice! Got this from Kraft and if you love chocolate then this is the dip for you. I served my dip with strawberries but any seasonal fruit will do--strawberries, kiwifruit, banana, cherries or even marshmallows. This recipe can also be used as a fantastic sauce to drizzle over ice cream.
Provided by Tisme
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Place the Toblerone, cream and golden syrup into a saucepan.
- Gently heat, stirring, until melted and smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a warm bowl and serve with skewered fruit or marshmallows.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 219.8, Fat 13.3, SaturatedFat 7.3, Cholesterol 27, Sodium 32.9, Carbohydrate 23.6, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 15.8, Protein 2.3
SWISS TOBLERONE SOUFFLES
Categories Chocolate Egg Dessert Bake Almond Winter Honey Bon Appétit Vegetarian Pescatarian Peanut Free Soy Free Kosher
Yield Serves 6
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Butter six 1 1/4-cup soufflé dishes or custard cups. Sprinkle with sugar. Arrange dishes on large baking sheet.
- Melt butter in heavy medium saucepan over medium heat. Add flour; whisk until mixture bubbles, about 2 minutes. Increase heat to medium-high. Gradually whisk in milk. Whisk until mixture boils, thickens and is smooth, about 1 minute. Remove from heat. Add 6 ounces Toblerone chocolate (scant 1 1/4 cups), unsweetened chocolate and honey; whisk until melted and smooth. Pour into large bowl. Cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Whisk yolks into chocolate mixture. Beat whites and salt in medium bowl until soft peaks form. Add 1 tablespoon sugar; beat until stiff and glossy. Fold 1/4 of whites into chocolate mixture. Gently fold in remaining whites. Divide half of mixture among prepared dishes. Sprinkle with 2 ounces chopped chocolate, dividing equally. Spoon remaining batter over. Sprinkle almonds over soufflés. (Can be made 3 days ahead. Wrap in foil and freeze; do not thaw. Uncover before baking.)
- Bake soufflés until puffed and almost firm to touch but center still moves slightly when dishes are gently shaken, about 17 minutes for unfrozen, 22 minutes for frozen. Sift powdered sugar over soufflés and serve immediately.
TOBLERONE DARK CHOCOLATE HONEY-ALMOND FONDUE
Categories Chocolate Dessert Almond Kirsch Winter Honey Bon Appétit Kidney Friendly Vegetarian Pescatarian Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Soy Free Kosher
Yield Serves 4 to 6
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Bring cream and honey to simmer in heavy medium saucepan. Add chocolate; whisk until melted. Remove from heat. Whisk in kirsch and extract. Pour fondue into bowl; place on platter. Surround with fruit. Serve with skewers.
More about "toberlone swiss chocolate fondue recipes"
SWITZERLAND: CHOCOLATE FONDUE: ITS TRUE HISTORY AND THE …
TOBLERONE SWISS FONDUE - DELICIOUS APPETIZER, …
TOBLERONE SWISS CHOCOLATE GIFT SET, DARK CHOCOLATE, MILK …
CHOCOLATE TOBLERONE FONDUE : RECIPE - GOURMETSLEUTH
TOBLERONE FUDGE! - JANE'S PATISSERIE
EASY CHOCOLATE FONDUE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
TOBLERONE COCKTAIL RECIPE - LIQUOR.COM
TOBLERONE CHEESECAKE - THE ITSY-BITSY KITCHEN
SWISS CHOCOLATE FONDUE | RECIPE - WORLD FOOD AND WINE
10 BEST TOBLERONE CHOCOLATE RECIPES | YUMMLY
NOT JUST ANY CHOCOLATE WILL DO: TOBLERONE FONDUE
FRUITY PROSCIUTTO TRISCUIT BITES - SNACKWORKS
TOBLERONE BROWNIES! - JANE'S PATISSERIE
THE PERFECT SWISS CHOCOLATE FONDUE - MY SWISS KITCHEN
DARK CHOCOLATE FONDUE WITH HONEY AND COGNAC RECIPE
TOBERLONE SWISS CHOCOLATE FONDUE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
CHOCOLATE FONDUE CAKE RECIPE: OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
FAMILY FRIENDLY FRIDAYS: TOBLERONE FONDUE - MOMMIE COOKS
TOBLERONE FONDUE | NIGELLA'S RECIPES | NIGELLA LAWSON
NO POT REQUIRED CHOCOLATE FONDUE - MY EVIL TWIN'S KITCHEN
SWISS TOBLERONE CHOCOLATE FONDUE | RECIPE | TOBLERONE CHOCOLATE ...
CHOCOLATE FONDUE RECIPES | FOOD & WINE
TOBERLONE SWISS CHOCOLATE FONDUE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
TOBLERONE FONDUE WITH AMARETTO - CHATTAVORE
TOBLERONE MOUSSE - HELVETIC KITCHEN
TOBLERONE HOT FUDGE SAUCE - DELICIOUS APPETIZER, DESSERT
THE BEST-EVER CHOCOLATE FONDUE RECIPE - HUBPAGES
10 BEST TOBLERONE CHOCOLATE RECIPES - YUMMLY
TEN OF THE VERY BEST RECIPES YOU CAN MAKE WITH A TOBLERONE BAR
CHOCOLATE FONDUE RECIPE | HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE FONDUE?
CHOCOLATE FONDUE - QUAINT COOKING
TOBLERONE SWISS CHOCOLATE - WORLD WIDE CHOCOLATE
EASY CHOCOLATE FONDUE RECIPE (ONLY 5 INGREDIENTS!) - OLIVIA'S CUISINE
TOBLERONE CHEESECAKE - BAKE PLAY SMILE
TOBLERONE DARK CHOCOLATE HONEY-ALMOND FONDUE – KOSHER …
RECIPEDB - COSYLAB.IIITD.EDU.IN
TOBLERONE FONDUE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #desserts #european #dinner-party #swiss #chocolate
You'll also love