MARINATED BROCCOLI-TOMATO SALAD
Move over, potato salad-Marinated Broccoli-Tomato Salad is stealing your spot. A bountiful broccoli-tomato salad with cheesy goodness in every bite.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Holiday & Special Occasion Recipes
Yield 8 servings, 1 cup each
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine first 6 ingredients in large bowl.
- Mix remaining ingredients until blended. Add to broccoli mixture; toss to coat.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 120, Fat 7 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Sodium 280 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 6 g
TOMATO BROCCOLI SALAD
I found this recipe over 25 years ago. I made a few changes to it and our family has enjoyed it ever since. The colorful combination is perfect for the holidays, but it's equally nice at a summer picnic. -Helen Meadows of Trout Creek, Montana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Place broccoli and water in a 2-qt. microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring once; drain. Cool completely., Place broccoli in a serving bowl; gently stir in tomatoes and onion. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, salt and pepper; pour over vegetables and stir gently. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 49 calories, Fat 1g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 4mg cholesterol, Sodium 304mg sodium, Carbohydrate 8g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
BROCCOLI TOMATO SALAD
Garden-fresh tomatoes and broccoli brighten this summertime salad with distinctive flavor and eye-catching color. My homemade dressing mixes up in a jiffy and complements the vegetables. -Marie Hoyer, Hodgenville, Kentucky
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Place broccoli in a large saucepan with 1-inch of water Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Rinse with cold water and drain. Place in a large bowl; add the tomatoes, mushrooms and onions. , In a small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients. Pour over salad; toss gently. Cover and chill for 1 hour. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 130 calories, Fat 11g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 32mg sodium, Carbohydrate 8g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
BROCCOLI AND TOMATO SALAD
- Cook broccoli in a small amount of water for about 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Rinse with cold water and drain.
- In a large bowl, add cooked broccoli, tomatoes, mushrooms and onions.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a krudit jar or jar with a tight fitting lid; shake well.
- Pour over salad; toss.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Serve with a slotted spoon.
BROCCOLI, CHICKPEA, AND CHERRY TOMATO SALAD
- In a large saucepan with a steamer insert, bring 1 inch of water to a boil. Add broccoli, cover, and steam until crisp-tender, 4 to 6 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together mustard, red-wine vinegar, olive oil, and onion; season with coarse salt and ground pepper. Add tomatoes, chickpeas, and broccoli. Toss to coat with dressing. Let cool 5 minutes. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 131 g, Fat 5 g, Fiber 4 g, Protein 5 g
TOMATO, BROCCOLI AND PASTA SALAD
A meal on its own... Great for picnics and summer parties. Looks great with the coloured pasta. Not too high in calories either. One of my sister's recipes passed down...
Provided by Valerie in Australia
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Cook pasta until tender but firm.
- Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Wrap in paper towel and set aside.
- Blanch the broccoli for 2 minutes in boiling water.
- Drain and rinse in cold water and wrap in a towel.
- In salad bowl combine pasta, green onions,tomatoes, cheese (add broccoli just before serving) Dressing: Combine lemon juice, water, garlic, mustard and olive oil till mixed well.
- Pour over salad and toss till mixed.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or up to 4 hours.
- Tastes even better the next day.
- The broccoli is added last because the acid in the salad dressing will cause the broccoli to lose its green colour.
ITALIAN BROCCOLI SALAD
This adaptable make-ahead salad is a great instant lunch or side dish. It starts with raw broccoli florets and stems, thinly sliced into irregular shapes to create many textures. As the broccoli sits with salt and vinegar, it softens and becomes slaw. Its mellow flavor is contrasted by the loud ingredients typically found in an Italian sub or chopped salad, like shallots, pickled peppers, olives and provolone. Feel free to add more protein in the form of cured meats, chickpeas, lentils or mozzarella; vegetables like sweet tomatoes or iceberg lettuce; or basil.
Provided by Ali Slagle
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Rinse the sliced shallot under cold water and transfer to a large bowl.
- Cut the stalks away from the broccoli heads. Using a knife or vegetable peeler, remove the fibrous outer layer of the stalks so its light green insides emerge; compost or discard the outer layer. Thinly slice the stalks crosswise, then thinly slice the heads into bite-size pieces. (A mix of shapes and sizes adds texture to the salad, so chop up the broccoli a few ways; there's no one right way to go about it.) Transfer to the large bowl as you go, then transfer any loose bits from the cutting board to the bowl.
- Season the broccoli generously with salt and pepper, then add the almonds, pickled peppers, olives, oil, vinegar and provolone. Toss vigorously with a spoon until everything is combined and the broccoli is shiny with oil.
- Taste and adjust seasonings with salt, pepper, oil and vinegar as needed. Let sit at least 10 minutes before serving. The salad improves with age as its flavors meld, and it can be refrigerated for up to 4 days. Before serving, bring to room temperature and adjust salt, pepper, oil and vinegar to taste, as flavors change in the fridge.
SWEET TOMATOES BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPE
Provided by á-3514
Number Of Ingredients 8
- 1. Blanch broccoli 1 min.; cool immediately. 2. Wisk mayonnaise, sugar, and vinegar till smooth and chill. 3. Toss rest of ing. with broccoli. 4. 10 mins. prior to serving, mix dressing with salad. 5. Chill and serve.
BROCCOLI AND CHERRY TOMATO SALAD
- Steam broccoli until just crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Transfer to large bowl and cool. Add tomatoes. Place mustard in small bowl. Gradually whisk in vinegar, then oil. Mix in oregano. Add to salad and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. (Can be made 6 hours ahead. Cover, chill.)
More about "tomato broccoli salad recipes"
BROCCOLI SALAD - RECIPE GIRL®
- Rinse the broccoli and the flowerette ends into bite-sized pieces (discard the stems). Place the broccoli in a large bowl. Add the onions. Add just enough of the dressing to coat the broccoli- add a little, toss, add a little more- until you have coated the broccoli lightly with the dressing (you may not use it all). Add the tomatoes, raisins, cashews and bacon. Gently toss to blend all of the ingredients evenly. Add more dressing, if needed (only if the salad is looking dry). Refrigerate until ready to serve. Can be prepared up to a few hours in advance, but it's best to toss with the dressing about an hour before serving.
BROCCOLI CUCUMBER AND TOMATO SALAD - MOMSDISH
- Clean and prepare all vegetables for the salad. Prepare Greek yogurt or replace it with sour cream, if that's what you have on hand.
- Dice green onions into small pieces. Slice cucumber and tomatoes in equal pieces and broccoli in a bit larger chunks.
- Season the salad with salt, add Greek yogurt to it and serve immediately. If you wish to prepare this salad ahead of time, don't add dressing until you are ready to serve.
BROCCOLI TOMATO SALAD WITH BALSAMIC DRESSING - MUST LOVE …
- Place all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until smooth. Pour dressing over salad and toss. Let sit 5 minutes to lightly marinade salad before serving.
BROCCOLI AND TOMATO SALAD WITH RED ONION | JORDAN'S EASY ...
BROCCOLI, CHERRY TOMATO, AND PASTA SALAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
- To prepare herb mixture, combine first 6 ingredients on a cutting board; finely chop, and reserve 3 tablespoons. Set remaining herb mixture aside.
- To prepare the dressing, place the reserved 3 tablespoons herb mixture in a food processor. Drop 2 garlic cloves through the food chute with food processor on; process until minced. Add cottage cheese and next 6 ingredients (cottage cheese through dash of pepper) to food processor; process until smooth. Stir in feta.
- To prepare salad, steam broccoli, covered, 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Cool. Combine remaining herb mixture, broccoli, mushrooms, and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Pour dressing over salad; toss well.
BROCCOLI AND TOMATO SALAD - BITZ & GIGGLES
RECIPE FOR BROCCOLI SALAD | BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPE ...
- Steam cook the broccoli till it is tender and keep aside. Sprinkle a very tiny pinch of salt over the tomatoes.
- Combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and oregano in a bowl and prepare the dressing for the salad. Mix the broccoli and tomatoes together.
SUNDRIED TOMATO BROCCOLI SALAD - RAW FOOD RECIPES - THE ...
- In a bowl, massage the 1st set of ingredients (broccoli, tamari, lemon juice and olive oil) until the broccoli softens.
- If you have it, serve with almond cheese (see the recipe description above for links on how to do that).
KETO BROCCOLI SALAD WITH TOMATOES AND FETA - CHENéE TODAY
- In a separate bowl, whisk together vinaigrette ingredients and season to taste with salt and pepper.
CHICKEN, CHARRED TOMATO & BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPE | EATINGWELL
- Place chicken in a skillet or saucepan and add enough water to cover; bring to a simmer over high heat. Cover, reduce heat and simmer gently until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in the middle, 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board. When cool enough to handle, shred with two forks into bite-size pieces.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add broccoli and cook until tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water until cool.
- Meanwhile, core tomatoes and cut in half crosswise. Gently squeeze out seeds and discard. Set the tomatoes cut-side down on paper towels to drain for about 5 minutes.
BROCCOLI AND TOMATO PASTA SALAD | THRIFTY FOODS RECIPES
BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER TOMATO SALAD RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
BROCCOLI ZUCCHINI & TOMATO SALAD RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
BROCCOLI TOMATO SALAD RECIPE
10 BEST BROCCOLI TOMATO CUCUMBER SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
AVOCA CAFE-INSPIRED BROCCOLI, TOMATO AND FETA SALAD RECIPE ...
SOUTHERN BROCCOLI TOMATO SALAD - MRFOOD.COM
SAUTéED BROCCOLI RECIPE WITH TOMATO AND GARLIC
BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON AND TOMATOES RECIPE - STL COOKS
BROCCOLI TOMATO SALAD RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
BROCCOLI AND SUN-DRIED TOMATO PASTA SALAD WITH WALNUTS RECIPE
HOW TO MAKE BROCCOLI SALAD
SWEET TOMATOES SALAD DRESSING RECIPES - APR 2022
TOMATO-BROCCOLI SALAD | RECIPES WIKI | FANDOM
BROCCOLI, TUNA AND TOMATO SALAD - STARKIST
TOMATO, BROCCOLI, AND CUCUMBER SALAD – ROGLIANOS ...
TOMATO BROCCOLI SALAD - RECIPE FONDUE
You'll also love