TOMATO SOUP SPAGHETTI SAUCE
This is actually pretty good. I need sauce one night and didn't have it so this is what I used. I added a little extra Vinegar, Oregano & Onion Powder as well as some Italian Seasoning.
Provided by RachelB-KY
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Cook hamburger and onion til burger is done.
- Add everything else but water - combine.
- Add water until slightly thinner than you want sauce and simmer until desired thickness.
- Once you try this, adjust spices to suit your own taste.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 644.5, Fat 27.6, SaturatedFat 10.3, Cholesterol 152.2, Sodium 1333.7, Carbohydrate 47.2, Fiber 4.8, Sugar 27.1, Protein 52.7
SIMPLE SPAGHETTI WITH TOMATO SAUCE
This basic pasta dish can be transformed by adding extras like cooked bacon, shrimp or even a few handfuls of baby spinach to the sauce. We like canned San Marzano plum tomatoes because they are slightly sweeter and less acidic than other varieties.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 cups sauce
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Cook the oil, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper flakes in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring, until the oil heats up and the garlic just starts to turn golden, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes; rinse the can with about 1 cup of water, and add the water to the skillet. Add the basil, raise the heat to medium-high and simmer until the sauce thickens, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the spaghetti to the boiling water, and cook according to package directions; strain well.
- Add the cooked spaghetti to the sauce, and stir to coat. Serve with Parmesan if desired.
EASY SPAGHETTI WITH TOMATO SAUCE
- Brown beef over medium heat. Drain off fat.
- In a large pot, combine beef, salt, sugar, oregano, pepper, garlic powder, onion flakes, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, and mushrooms. Simmer at a low heat setting for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Serve sauce over spaghetti.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 557.4 calories, Carbohydrate 65.7 g, Cholesterol 68.1 mg, Fat 20.3 g, Fiber 6 g, Protein 28.2 g, SaturatedFat 7.8 g, Sodium 1001.8 mg, Sugar 11.4 g
FAMILY-FAVORITE SPAGHETTI SAUCE
Friends will rave over it, too. Serve over pasta, and round out the meal with a simple salad and garlic bread. -Helen Rowe, Spring Lake, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 9 servings (2-1/4 quarts).
Number Of Ingredients 16
- In a large skillet, cook the sausage, beef, onion, celery and garlic in oil over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. In a 4-qt. slow cooker, combine the diced tomatoes, tomato soup, mushrooms, tomato sauce, tomato paste, sugar and seasonings. Stir in sausage mixture., Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until flavors are blended. Serve with spaghetti.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 223 calories, Fat 10g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 32mg cholesterol, Sodium 790mg sodium, Carbohydrate 20g carbohydrate (12g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 13g protein.
SPAGHETTI SAUCE WITH FRESH TOMATOES
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic powder; cook and stir until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes, sugar, basil, parsley, and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until sauce thickens, 1 to 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 120 calories, Carbohydrate 13.5 g, Fat 7.3 g, Fiber 3.4 g, Protein 2.5 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 304.3 mg, Sugar 8.8 g
TOMATO JUICE SPAGHETTI SAUCE
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Saute onions and garlic until lightly browned. Season with allspice, cloves and cayenne. Stir in wine, and cook until liquid is reduced. Add tomato juice, tomato paste and sugar. Season with oregano, salt and pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 90 minutes, or until thickened.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 106.7 calories, Carbohydrate 20.2 g, Fat 2.6 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 3.7 g, SaturatedFat 0.4 g, Sodium 914.5 mg, Sugar 14.5 g
FRANK SINATRA'S TOMATO SPAGHETTI SAUCE
From Another Taste of Palm Springs. Frank says that this goes well with hot French bread and Italian red wine.
Provided by Oolala
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a frying pan heat olive oil; add onion and the garlic. Saute until brown and remove the garlic.
- Put the canned tomatoes and the liquid from the can in a blender and mix gently, less than a minute.
- Slowly pour the tomatoes into the frying pan. Be very careful because the liquid on the oil has a tendency to explode. Let this simmer for about 15 minutes. Add the seasoning, stirring well.
- In the meantime, put 3 tablespoons of salt into a 4 quart pot of water and bring to a boil. When the sauce is almost ready, put the spaghetti into the boiling water. Stir occasionally and when the spaghetti is almost done, pour in a colander and immediately transfer to a heated platter.
- Pour the sauce over the the pasta and mix a little with 2 forks. Sprinkle with some chopped parsley and serve. Sprinkle with cheese,if desired, on top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 340.7, Fat 5.8, SaturatedFat 0.9, Sodium 202, Carbohydrate 61, Fiber 3.5, Sugar 3.5, Protein 10.8
SPAGHETTI WITH FRESH TOMATO SAUCE
When my mom made this spaghetti sauce, the house would smell so good that I'd open the windows to torture the neighbors. It even tastes wonderful the next day, when the flavors have really melded. -Vera Schulze, Holbrook, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a 6-qt. stockpot, heat oil over medium heat; saute onion until tender, 4-6 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, salt and pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until thickened, 20-25 minutes. Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain., Stir 1/4 cup basil and, if desired, sugar into sauce. Serve over spaghetti. Top with cheese and additional basil. Freeze option: Freeze cooled sauce in freezer containers. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Heat through in a saucepan, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 327 calories, Fat 8g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 607mg sodium, Carbohydrate 55g carbohydrate (9g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 10g protein.
More about "tomato soup spaghetti sauce recipes"
10 BEST TOMATO SOUP SPAGHETTI SAUCE RECIPES - YUMMLY
TOMATO SOUP SPAGHETTI SAUCE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
CAMPBELLS TOMATO SOUP SPAGHETTI - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
TOMATO SOUP PASTA- A VEGAN ONE-POT MEAL! - SHAW SIMPLE SWAPS
SLOW COOKER SPAGHETTI SAUCE RECIPE - COOK WITH CAMPBELLS CANADA
SPAGHETTI SAUCE MADE USING TOMATO SAUCE - PIP AND EBBY
SPAGHETTI WITH TOMATO SOUP RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
CAMPBELL'S SPAGHETTI IN TOMATO SAUCE - THERESCIPES.INFO
HOW TO USE TOMATO SOUP AS PASTA SAUCE - CHOWHOUND
CAMPBELL’S TOMATO SOUP SPAGHETTI - APRIL'S ON-LINE …
HOW TO MAKE SPAGHETTI SAUCE USING CONDENSED TOMATO …
10 BEST CONDENSED TOMATO SOUP SPAGHETTI SAUCE …
TOMATO SOUP WITH PASTA SAUCE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
QUICK AND EASY CREAMY TOMATO SOUP RECIPE - SELF PROCLAIMED …
TOMATO SOUP PASTA SAUCE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
TOMATO SOUP SPAGHETTI SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
AUTHENTIC ITALIAN TOMATO BASIL SOUP : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
10 BEST CONDENSED TOMATO SOUP SPAGHETTI SAUCE RECIPES
TOMATO SOUP SPAGHETTI RECIPE - YOUTUBE
SPAGHETTI SAUCE TOMATO SOUP - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
CAMPBELL SOUP SPAGHETTI SAUCE RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
SPAGHETTI AND MEATBALL SOUP - DAMN DELICIOUS
CAMPBELL TOMATO SOUP ENCHILADA SAUCE RECIPE
TURN A JAR OF PASTA SAUCE INTO COMFORTING SOUP - THE COUPON PROJECT
TOMATO SOUP FROM SPAGHETTI SAUCE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
HOW TO MAKE SPAGHETTI SAUCE WITH TOMATO SOUP
CAMPBELL’S TOMATO SOUP SPAGHETTI SAUCE RECIPE – BD NEWS REPORTER
HOW TO MAKE FANCY TOMATO SOUP FROM TOMATO SAUCE - FOOD
TOMATO SOUP SPAGHETTI SAUCE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST …
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE TOMATO SOUP FROM TOMATO SAUCE
TOMATO SOUP PASTA SAUCE | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE …
10 BEST TOMATO SOUP MARINARA SAUCE RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
HOW TO USE TOMATO SOUP AS PASTA SAUCE - RECIPE PAIR
CAN OF TOMATO SOUP SPAGHETTI BOLOGNAISE - STAY AT HOME MUM
TOMATO SOUP WITH PASTA - THE CLEVER MEAL
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #for-1-or-2 #sauces #condiments-etc #dietary #low-calorie #low-carb #inexpensive #low-in-something #number-of-servings
You'll also love