TORTELLINI MINESTRONE SOUP
- Heat a Dutch oven or large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sausage in the Dutch oven until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir until onion is tender, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir chicken broth, tomatoes, carrots, celery, ketchup, and red wine into sausage mixture; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until carrots and celery are tender, about 30 minutes. Add tortellini and zucchini to the soup and cover; simmer until zucchini are tender, 25 to 30 more minutes. Ladle soup into serving bowls and top with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 414.9 calories, Carbohydrate 35.1 g, Cholesterol 52.7 mg, Fat 20.2 g, Fiber 3.3 g, Protein 21 g, SaturatedFat 7.8 g, Sodium 1404.7 mg, Sugar 13.4 g
"Sprinkle grated Parmesan on bowls of this flavorful soup that's chock-full of spinach, beans and pasta," recommends Gladys De Boer from her home in Castleford, Idaho. "Breadsticks are an easy accompaniment," she adds.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings (2 quarts).
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large saucepan coated with cooking spray, saute onion and garlic until tender. Add the broth, beans, tomatoes, carrots, macaroni and oregano. Cook until vegetables and macaroni are tender, about 20 minutes. , Stir in spinach; bring to a boil. Remove from the heat; let stand for 5-10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 143 calories, Fat 0 fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 2mg cholesterol, Sodium 109mg sodium, Carbohydrate 26g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 8g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
We take turns cooking Sunday meals at my church, and this soup is always popular. It's a smart way to use zucchini, and people seem to enjoy the cheese tortellini as well as the Italian turkey sausage. -Pamela Smith of Flushing, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 9 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a Dutch oven or large saucepan, cook sausage and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Drain. Add the broth, tomatoes, carrots, celery, ketchup and Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are tender., Add the zucchini and green pepper; cook 5-7 minutes longer or until green pepper is tender. Stir in tortellini and parsley. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until tortellini is tender. Sprinkle with cheese just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 247 calories, Fat 8g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 43mg cholesterol, Sodium 1179mg sodium, Carbohydrate 27g carbohydrate (9g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 17g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
CREAMY SPINACH TORTELLINI
- Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in onion; cook until soft and translucent. Mix in cream cheese, parmesan, milk, mushrooms, and spinach.
- Gently mix in tortellini and cherry tomatoes with skillet contents; warm through, and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 546 calories, Carbohydrate 40.2 g, Cholesterol 116.2 mg, Fat 35 g, Fiber 4.6 g, Protein 21.8 g, SaturatedFat 20.9 g, Sodium 670.6 mg, Sugar 4.8 g
CREAMY BAKED TORTELLINI WITH SPINACH
In this easy, cheesy pasta bake, tortellini is briefly cooked and then tossed with fresh spinach and a super-quick homemade turkey ragu. Before finishing in the oven, the pasta is topped with crunchy seasoned panko mixture.
Provided by Sarah Carey
Categories Ground Turkey Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Stir together panko, Parmigiano, lemon zest, 1 tablespoon oil, and 1 teaspoon adobo. Cook tortellini in a large pot of salted boiling water for 2 minutes; drain.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high. Add turkey and remaining 1 teaspoon adobo. Cook, stirring, until meat is browning in spots but not cooked through, about 4 minutes. Stir in marinara and bring to a boil, then stir in cream cheese until melted, about 2 minutes.
- Add tortellini and spinach, stirring until it's just wilted. Sprinkle with panko mixture and bake until bubbly, about 8 minutes. Serve immediately.
- Cook and drain tortellini as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and bell pepper; cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until crisp-tender.
- Stir in beans, tomatoes, chili sauce and salt. Cook 4 to 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated. Stir in tortellini. Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 390, Carbohydrate 59 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 9 g, Protein 18 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 620 mg, Sugar 8 g, TransFat 0 g
- In a large saucepan coated with non-stick spray, saute onion and garlic until tender, about 5-8 minutes.
- Add the broth, beans, tomatoes, carrots, macaroni and oregano.
- Cook until vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Stir in chopped spinach and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 10 minutes.
GREEN MINESTRONE WITH TORTELLINI
Add tortellini to this green minestrone soup with leeks, spring veg and peas for a filling lunch or supper. It's a healthy, low calorie choice on cold nights
Provided by Cassie Best
Categories Soup, Starter
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat the olive or rapeseed oil in a large pan. Add the onion, leek and celery stick. Cook for 8-10 mins until softened, then stir in the garlic and bay leaves. Pour in the chicken or vegetable stock, then cover and simmer for 10 mins. Add the spring veg or cabbage, peas, lemon zest and tortellini (spinach tortellini works well). Cover and cook for another 3 mins, season well and ladle into bowls.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 231 calories, Fat 8 grams fat, SaturatedFat 2 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 21 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 6 grams sugar, Fiber 7 grams fiber, Protein 14 grams protein, Sodium 0.9 milligram of sodium
More about "tortellini minestrone with spinach recipes"
TORTELLINI MINESTRONE - GIMME SOME OVEN
4.9/5 (16)Estimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 8Total Time 40 mins
- Heat oil in a large stockpot over medium-high heat. Add onion and sauté for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add garlic, carrots, and celery, and continue sautéing for 5 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the stock, tomato paste, tomatoes, kidney beans, zucchini, yellow squash, and Italian seasoning, and stir until combined. Bring the mixture to a simmer. Then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes to let all of those good flavors meld together.
- Stir in the spinach and cheese tortellini, and cook according to package instructions until al dente (usually about 5-6 minutes).
SPINACH TORTELLINI MINESTRONE SOUP - DASH OF MANDI
5/5 (1)Category SoupCuisine ItalianTotal Time 40 mins
- Add onion, celery and carrots and season with salt and pepper. Let cook 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add crushed tomatoes, vegetable broth, tomato paste, Italian bomba sauce, Italian seasoning, bay leaves, salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer.
SOUTHERN TORTELLINI MINESTRONE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4.5/5 (4)Total Time 1 hr 2 minsServings 8-10
MINESTRONE SOUP - DINNER AT THE ZOO
SPINACH TORTELLINI RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
EASY SPINACH TORTELLINI SALAD L THE MEDITERRANEAN DISH
TORTELLINI & PESTO MINESTRONE - MEDITERRANEAN RECIPES
TORTELLINI MINESTRONE SOUP | TINNED TOMATOES
TORTELLINI MINESTRONE | RECIPE | SOUP RECIPES, RECIPES ...
CREAMY TORTELLINI MINESTRONE SOUP - COOKING CLASSY
CREAMY TOMATO AND SPINACH TORTELLINI - TASTES BETTER FROM ...
10 BEST SPINACH CHEESE TORTELLINI RECIPES | YUMMLY
MINESTRONE SOUP WITH SPINACH RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
TORTELLINI MINESTRONE – RECIPES THAT FIT
EASY TORTELLINI MINESTRONE SOUP - SPOONFUL OF FLAVOR
RECIPES FOR TORTELLINI MINESTRONE CASSEROLE WITH GROCERY ...
TORTELLINI MINESTRONE SOUP - EVERY NIGHT MEALS
TORTELLINI MINESTRONE RECIPE
TORTELLINI MINESTRONE RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
TORTELLINI MINESTRONE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
FIRE-ROASTED TORTELLINI MINESTRONE SOUP RECIPE - LITTLE ...
SPINACH TOMATO TORTELLINI - DAMN DELICIOUS
PESTO MINESTRONE WITH TORTELLINI RECIPE | MYRECIPES
TORTELLINI MINESTRONE WITH SPINACH AND GARLICKY CROUTON ...
CREAMY TORTELLINI MINESTRONE RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
SLOW COOKER TORTELLINI MINESTRONE SOUP - CAFE DELITES
SOUTHERN TORTELLINI MINESTRONE RECIPE
CREAMY SPINACH TOMATO TORTELLINI - COOKING CLASSY
TORTELLINI MINESTRONE SOUP RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
TORTELLINI & CANNELLINI MINESTRONE WITH SPINACH - MY ...
HEALTHY ITALIAN MINESTRONE WITH TORTELLINI - FRESH FIT KITCHEN
SPRING MINNESTRONE WITH TORTELLINI — LET'S DISH RECIPES
CREAMY TORTELLINI WITH SPINACH AND MUSHROOMS (ONE PAN ...
TORTELLINI MINESTRONE | RECIPE | COOKING RECIPES, RECIPES ...
EASY BROWN BUTTER SPINACH TORTELLINI ... - EASY FAMILY RECIPES
TORTELLINI MINESTRONE SOUP RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
TORTELLINI WITH SPINACH AND MUSHROOMS
SOCAL-BASED COOKING, LIFESTYLE, DIY & DECOR BLOG | OH SO ...
TORTELLINI MINESTRONE WITH SPINACH RECIPE - FOOD.COM
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #soups-stews #eggs-dairy #pasta #picnic #dietary #pasta-rice-and-grains #ravioli-tortellini #taste-mood #sweet #to-go
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook Tortellini Minestrone soup?Easy Tortellini Minestrone Soup includes fresh vegetables, kale or spinach, tortellini and delicious flavor! In a large stockpot, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the onions and cook until softened, about 3 minutes. Add the garlic, zucchini, carrots, celery and green beans and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
What's the best way to cook tortellini with spinach?Uncover the pan and stir it. The tortellini will be cooked and the sauce should have reduced/thickened up a bit. Add in the spinach and stir continuously until it's wilted (about a minute or two). I found the sauce plenty as-is, but feel free to add a splash more cream if needed. Stir in the parmesan and season with salt & pepper as needed.
How to cook tortellini pasta on the stove?Add in the bay leaves, cover and cook on low heat 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours. Once cooked, add in the parmesan rind*, zucchini, white beans, red beans, and tortellini. Cook on high heat for an additional 25-30 minutes (for dried tortellini) or 10-15 minutes (for fresh tortellini) until pasta is tender and cooked through.
What is the best way to cook tortellini with mushrooms?Creamy tortellini with spinach and mushrooms is a super easy and delicious meatless one pan meal! Total comfort food. Add the oil and butter to a deep skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté the onion for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, prep your mushrooms (I like to prep as I go to save time). Add the mushrooms, garlic, and Italian seasoning to the pan.