MARINATED GARDEN TORTELLINI SALAD
Italian colors and flavors top the bill in this pretty pasta salad, with convenient prepared tortellini and frozen broccoli florets.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Cook tortellini as directed on package to desired doneness, adding broccoli during last minute of cook time. Drain; rinse with cold water to cool. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, mix remaining ingredients.
- Add cooked tortellini and broccoli to salad; toss gently to coat. Cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours to blend flavors. Stir gently before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 280, Carbohydrate 39 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 4 g, Protein 11 g, SaturatedFat 2 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 700 mg, Sugar 7 g, TransFat 0 g
A simple tortellini salad with veggies and a vinaigrette dressing. Simple, and tastes great warm or cold! I got this recipe from a former roommate, and we used to eat it pretty much weekly. This keeps well in the refrigerator, but you can eat it right away too. The feta cheese adds a nice punch, but the mozzarella makes for a more comfort-food feel; try both if you'd like! This is great as a meal in itself or as a side dish.
Provided by Barucha
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 2-4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Start by defrosting/cooking the cheese tortellini in a pot of boiling water. The tortellini are ready when they float in the water and are heated through. Move them to a colander to drain, and set aside.
- Drain and coarsely chop the black olives (you can use pre-chopped olives to save time). Peel the onion, de-seed the pepper, and coarsely chop them as well.
- Place chopped vegetables and cheese tortellini in a large bowl. Sprinkle desired amount of cheese (feta or mozzarella) and the olive oil and red wine vinegar over the vegetables and tortellini, and then toss it all together. If you are using mozzarella cheese, it will probably melt a bit, which is fine.
- Give the salad a taste, and add salt and pepper as desired. You may also want to add more olive oil or vinegar, depending on your preference. You can eat the salad right away, warm, or save it for later and eat it cold. The flavors will meld and (in my opinion) get better with time, so make sure you make enough for leftovers!
- Cook the tortellini according to package instructions, drain in a colander set in the sink, and rinse with cold water.
- Place the tortellini, pepperoni, green onions, olives, artichoke hearts, and mozzarella cheese in a large salad bowl.
- Whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, white vinegar, Italian seasonings, and salt and pepper in a bowl, and pour over the salad ingredients. Gently stir to combine, and refrigerate to chill before serving. For even better flavor, let chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 415.3 calories, Carbohydrate 30.3 g, Cholesterol 52.8 mg, Fat 25.9 g, Fiber 2.6 g, Protein 17 g, SaturatedFat 8.1 g, Sodium 728.6 mg, Sugar 2.2 g
SUMMER GARDEN TORTELLONI
- Cook tortelloni in a pasta pot of boiling salted water (2 tablespoons salt for 6 quarts water) according to package instructions.
- While tortelloni boils, cook garlic, prosciutto, corn, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in butter in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until corn is just tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop tomatoes.
- Combine corn mixture and tomatoes in a large bowl.
- Reserve 1/4 cup pasta-cooking water, then drain tortelloni and add to vegetables along with reserved cooking water and basil. Toss well and season with salt and pepper.
CHEESE TORTELLINI WITH TOMATOES AND CORN
Fresh corn and basil make this dish taste like summer. I think it's a good one for bringing to picnics or gatherings, but it's great along with any side dish for a weeknight dinner! -Sally Maloney, Dallas, Georgia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a 6-qt. stockpot, cook tortellini according to package directions, adding corn during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain; transfer to a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 366 calories, Fat 12g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 30mg cholesterol, Sodium 286mg sodium, Carbohydrate 57g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 14g protein.
TORTELLINI SALAD WITH CORN
- Boil the tortellini until done. Drain, then rinse in cold water and drain again well.
- Mix tortellini with corn and lemon peel.
- Beat lemon juice and olive oil together, pour over the tortellini and toss gently.
- Add basil, tomato pulp, sun-dried tomatoes and scallions. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Allow to marinate briefly before serving.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 402, UnsaturatedFat 17 grams, Carbohydrate 38 grams, Fat 24 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 11 grams, SaturatedFat 5 grams, Sodium 312 milligrams, Sugar 2 grams
COLD TORTELLINI SALAD
This is always a hit at cookouts and potlucks. Fast, easy, and delicious!
Provided by Tomas Weaver
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook tortellini in the boiling water until tender yet firm to the bite, 6 to 7 minutes. Drain well and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add carrots, broccoli, green onions, and garlic to the tortellini. Sprinkle Parmesan, Romano, and Asiago cheeses over top. Combine salad dressing and hot sauce in a small bowl; pour over the salad and toss gently to combine, being careful not to break the tortellini.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 377.7 calories, Carbohydrate 42.7 g, Cholesterol 36.7 mg, Fat 18.3 g, Fiber 4.2 g, Protein 13.4 g, SaturatedFat 5.9 g, Sodium 993.3 mg, Sugar 7.7 g
More about "tortellini salad with corn recipes"
TORTELLINI PASTA SALAD WITH TOMATOES, BASIL, & FRESH CORN
5/5 (6)Total Time 2 hrs 45 minsCategory Side DishCalories 402 per serving
- Boil tortellini in salted water according to package directions. Drain and cool. In a large salad bowl, combine tortellini, sliced tomatoes, fresh corn kernels, fresh chopped basil, Parmesan cheese, and pepper.
- Combine all vinaigrette ingredients in a jar with a tight fitting lid. Shake vigorously. Pour over tortellini salad and gently mix all ingredients until well combined. Chill for several hours before serving.
TORTELLINI SALAD RECIPES ARE DELICIOUS AND HEALTHY
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
TUSCAN TORTELLINI PASTA SALAD + VIDEO - THE SLOW …
MEXICAN TORTELLINI SALAD RECIPE - TWO PEAS & THEIR POD
SALSA-TORTELLINI SALAD RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
CHICKEN TORTELLINI SALAD RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
TORTELLINI SALAD WITH CORN,TOMATO & ZUCCHINI
SUMMER TORTELLINI SALAD RECIPE - TWO PEAS & THEIR POD
EASY TORTELLINI PASTA SALAD - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
10 BEST CHEESE TORTELLINI SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
ANTIPASTO TORTELLINI SALAD RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
SOUTHWEST PASTA SALAD - THE SLOW ROASTED ITALIAN
EASY TORTELLINI SALAD - MOM ON TIMEOUT
CORN AND BLACK BEAN TORTELLINI SALAD - MASTERCOOK
MEXICAN STREET CORN TORTELLINI SALAD - ROSINA FOODS | MEATBALL …
30 BEST TORTELLINI RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
TORTELLINI SALAD RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
EASY TORTELLINI PASTA SALAD WITH CORN SALSA - TAMARA RAY RECIPES
CILANTRO LIME TORTELLINI SALAD - NORDSTROM E BAR TORTELLINI SALAD
GARDEN FRESH TORTELLINI PASTA SALAD - AVERIE COOKS
MAKE AHEAD MEXICAN TORTELLINI PASTA SALAD - SIP BITE GO
GRILLED STREET CORN TORTELLINI SALAD - ARMANINO
CORN PASTA SALAD - CRAZY FOR CRUST
MEXICAN STREET CORN TORTELLINI SALAD - IT'S OKAY TO EAT THE CUPCAKE
BEST TORTELLINI SALAD RECIPE
MEXICAN TORTELLINI SALAD RECIPE - WHITNEYBOND.COM
BEST TORTELLINI PASTA SALAD RECIPE - THE PIONEER WOMAN
10 BEST TORTELLINI SALAD DRESSING RECIPES | YUMMLY
ITALIAN TORTELLINI SALAD - SPEND WITH PENNIES
TORTELLINI CHICKEN & CORN PASTA SALAD - HORMEL
15 EASY TORTELLINI RECIPES – A COUPLE COOKS
EASY TORTELLINI SALAD – A COUPLE COOKS
EASY SPINACH TORTELLINI SALAD L THE MEDITERRANEAN DISH
CHEESE TORTELLINI SALAD WITH CORN AND TOMATOES - SOFABFOOD
CAPRESE CORN TORTELLINI SALAD - A KITCHEN ADDICTION
TORTELLINI SALAD WITH LEEK, HAM AND CORN - BOSSKITCHEN.COM
TORTELLINI AND SMASHED CUCUMBER SALAD WITH CORN AND TOMATOES
PESTO TORTELLINI SALAD ON TRIVET RECIPES
ITALIAN TORTELLINI SALAD - THE RECIPE LIFE
CREAMY TORTELLINI WITH BACON AND CORN - LOVELY LITTLE KITCHEN
TORTELLINI PASTA SALAD WITH TOMATOES, BASIL, AND CORN - CHEF ALLI
You'll also love