- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Arrange hash brown patties on the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese and ham over patties.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt, and mustard in a large bowl using a whisk; pour over ham. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour. Remove foil and bake until edges are golden brown and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, about 15 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 566.1 calories, Carbohydrate 17.6 g, Cholesterol 266.3 mg, Fat 40.3 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 32.1 g, SaturatedFat 19.9 g, Sodium 1598.6 mg, Sugar 2.1 g
WAKE UP YOUR WAFFLE SANDWICH
No need for syrup here. These grilled-cheese waffles sandwich a savory combination of peppers and bacon.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Meal Recipes
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Prepare waffle batter and use to prepare 12 waffles as directed on package.
- Heat large skillet on medium heat. Meanwhile, fill waffles with all remaining ingredients except butter to make 6 sandwiches. Spread outsides of sandwiches with butter.
- Add sandwiches, in batches, to skillet; cook 3 min. on each side or until Singles are melted and sandwiches are golden brown on both sides.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 330, Fat 17 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 45 mg, Sodium 900 mg, Carbohydrate 36 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 9 g, Protein 11 g
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese and milk until smooth. Fold in corned beef, cheese and chopped eggs. Spread 1/3 cup mixture on each muffin half. , Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until heated through. If desired, garnish with sliced egg and parlsey.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 424 calories, Fat 25g fat (14g saturated fat), Cholesterol 216mg cholesterol, Sodium 784mg sodium, Carbohydrate 29g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 21g protein.
People also searched
More about "wake up sandwiches recipes"
HOMEMADE ENGLISH MUFFIN BREAKFAST SANDWICHES | THE …
Reviews 2Category BreakfastCuisine AmericanTotal Time 20 mins
- Whisk together eggs and heavy cream. Add to a medium non stick skillet over medium heat. Flip when the egg starts to set and flip again.
- Slice the egg into fourths and fold on the bottom of the English muffin. Top with cheese, and sausage patty and English muffin top.
TOP SANDWICH RECIPES - CLOSET COOKING
Reviews 19Estimated Reading Time 3 mins See details »
MAKE AHEAD BREAKFAST SANDWICHES – JAMIE COOKS IT UP
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins See details »
FUNERAL SANDWICHES RECIPE | RECIPELION.COM
5/5 (21)Category Sandwiches See details »
FREEZABLE HOMEMADE UNCRUSTABLES - MAKE-AHEAD MEAL …
5/5 (1)Total Time 10 minsCategory Freezer Meal RecipesCalories 572 per serving See details »
20+ BEST PANINI RECIPES – EASY IDEAS FOR …
Author Sienna LivermoreEstimated Reading Time 3 mins See details »
WAKE UP TO THE SMELL OF FRAGRANT BLUEBERRIES BAKED INTO ...
Estimated Reading Time 9 mins See details »
DUNKIN D COPYCAT: EGG AND CHEESE WAKE UP WRAPS # ...
Estimated Reading Time 8 mins See details »
SPICY SANDWICHES NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART
Estimated Reading Time 7 mins See details »
SUNRISE SANDWICH RECIPE WITH TURKEY, CHEDDAR, GUAC | …
Cuisine HealthyCategory BreakfastAuthor David Zinczenko And Matt GouldingCalories 380 per serving See details »
5 HEALTHY SANDWICH RECIPES - YOUTUBE
See details »
WAKE UP YOUR WAFFLE SANDWICH | MY FOOD AND FAMILY
See details »
WAKE-UP CALL: BANANA, COCONUT, & LIME MUFFINS | …
See details »
13 BREAKFAST SANDWICH RECIPES WORTH WAKING UP FOR
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
- Avocado Bacon Breakfast Burger. Treat yourself to a diner-style breakfast burger piled high with nutrient-rich fresh avocado, a fried egg, meaty sausage patty, bacon, gouda cheese, and tomato jam.
- Scrambled Egg and Tomato Grilled Cheese. Enjoy scrambled eggs on the go with this creamy, sweet, and tangy breakfast grilled cheese sandwich that combines fluffy scrambled eggs with Swiss cheese, fresh tomato slices, and chopped fresh chives, layered onto buttered Texas toast.
- Thai Toast with Peanut Butter, Sriracha, and Cilantro. This easy recipe for Thai peanut butter toast includes sriracha, lime juice, honey, and cilantro, for an unbelievably delicious, quick, protein-packed breakfast that is loaded with exciting flavors.
- Classic Monte Cristo Sandwich. The classic Monte Cristo is a restaurant favorite French toast sandwich that is not hard to make at home. Make a white bread sandwich with deli ham, sliced Swiss or Havarti cheese, and some turkey or chicken.
- Spinach, Egg, and Feta Breakfast Wrap. Wake up and go with this quick and easy breakfast wrap recipe that uses favorite Greek food ingredients. Make soft scrambled eggs, lightly sauteed fresh spinach, and fold them into a flour tortilla with salty, creamy feta cheese, and briny black olives, for a tasty breakfast you can eat on the go.
- Corncake and Egg Breakfast Sandwich (Arepa de Huevo) Arepa de huevo is a traditional Columbian fried breakfast egg sandwich that is the ultimate in a.m.
- Fried Chicken and Waffle Grilled Cheese Sandwich. Mornings just got so much more delicious with this genius recipe that combines down-home, Southern-style fried chicken and waffles, with your favorite American diner grilled cheese sandwich.
- The Best Ever Smoked Salmon Bagel Sandwich Recipe. Enjoy the best-ever brunch in a sandwich with this recipe for the best-ever breakfast smoked salmon bagel sandwich.
- Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, and Egg Sandwich. Take a breakfast BLT (bacon, lettuce, and tomato) sandwich to a new level—and make it a "BLTE"—with the addition of a perfect fried egg.
- Croque Monsieur. Croque monsieur is a classic French bistro breakfast that is surprisingly quick and easy to duplicate in your own kitchen. It is essentially a dressed-up ham and Swiss cheese toastie, with a little Dijon mustard for that mouth-tingling bite.
WAKE UP TO WAFFLE SANDWICHES: 12 QUICK, EASY BREAKFAST IDEAS
Author Lauren SalkeldPublished 2015-06-24Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
- Ricotta, strawberries and almonds: Cook 8 waffles per your recipe or the package instructions. Spread 2-3 tablespoons part-skim ricotta on 1 side of 4 waffles.
- Turkey, pepper jack cheese, avocado and roasted red peppers: Cook 8 waffles per your recipe or the package instructions. Spread mayonnaise on 1 side of each waffle (optional).
- Peanut butter and jelly: Cook 8 waffles per your recipe or the package instructions. Spread peanut butter or another nut butter on 1 side of 4 waffles.
- Apple and brie: Cook 8 waffles per your recipe or the package instructions. Meanwhile, halve, core and thinly slice 1 apple. Cut the rind off about 4 ounces of brie cheese, then cut it into thin slices.
- Bacon, avocado and tomato: Cook 4 slices of bacon until crispy, then let cool and cut each slice in half crosswise. Meanwhile, cook 8 waffles per your recipe or the package instructions.
- Nutella and banana: Peel 2 bananas and cut them into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Cook 8 waffles per your recipe or the package instructions. Spread Nutella on 1 side of 4 waffles.
- Ham and Swiss cheese: Cook 8 waffles per your recipe or the package instructions. Layer each waffle sandwich with 1-2 slices of deli ham and 1-2 slices of Swiss cheese.
- Apricot jam and sharp cheddar: Cook 8 waffles per your recipe or the package instructions. Spread apricot jam on 1 side of 4 waffles, then top with thinly sliced sharp cheddar and the remaining plain waffles.
- Egg, sausage and cheese: Slice 4 breakfast sausage links in half lengthwise, then cook according to the package instructions. Meanwhile, scramble or fry 4 large eggs and cook 8 waffles per your recipe or the package instructions.
- Tomato, provolone and oregano: Cook 8 waffles per your recipe or the package instructions. Top 4 waffles with 1 slice of provolone cheese. Thinly slice 1 large tomato, then divide it among the 4 cheese-covered waffles and sprinkle with fresh or dried oregano.
50 SANDWICHES | RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS ...
Estimated Reading Time 7 minsPublished 2017-08-01
- Steak with Blue Cheese Combine 1 tablespoon mayonnaise with 1 teaspoon steak sauce; toss with 1/2 cup diced cooked steak, 1 cup chopped romaine, 1/4 diced avocado, 1/4 cup chopped tomato, 1 to 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese, 1 crumbled slice cooked bacon and salt and pepper.
- Pastrami with Slaw Toss 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage with 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar and 1 teaspoon each sugar and chopped dill; let sit 15 minutes.
- Corned Beef with Horseradish Slaw Toss 1/2 cup shredded green cabbage with 1 tablespoon sour cream, 2 teaspoons each horseradish and water, 1 teaspoon grainy mustard and a pinch each of salt and pepper.
- Roast Beef and Smoked Gouda Spread honey mustard on 2 slices challah bread. Sandwich sliced roast beef, sliced smoked gouda and romaine lettuce between the bread slices.
- Spicy Roast Beef and Brie Spread 1 slice sourdough bread with pepper jelly. Top with sliced roast beef, sliced brie and watercress; season with salt.
- Italian Deli Mix 3 tablespoons olive oil with 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar, 1 grated small garlic clove and 1/2 teaspoon each Italian seasoning and sugar.
- Italian BLT Cook 4 thin slices pancetta in a skillet over medium-high heat until crisp, 5 minutes. Mix 2 tablespoons mayonnaise with 1 tablespoon chopped basil; spread on 2 slices country bread.
- Broccoli Rabe with Lemon Ricotta Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 smashed garlic clove in a large skillet over high heat. Add 3 cups trimmed broccoli rabe, season with salt and cook, stirring, until charred and tender, 4 minutes.
- Tomato and Mozzarella with Pesto Toss 1/3 cup each quartered cherry tomatoes and mini mozzarella balls, 1/4 cup chopped roasted red pepper, 2 teaspoons minced shallot, 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar; set aside 15 minutes.
- Grilled Eggplant with Mozzarella Slice 1 small Japanese eggplant 1/2-inch thick; toss with olive oil and salt. Grill over medium-high heat, turning, until charred, 5 minutes.
SAUSAGE BREAKFAST SANDWICHES WITH SRIRACHA HONEY SAUCE ...
4.8/5 (10)Total Time 15 minsEstimated Reading Time 4 minsCalories 600 per serving
- PREP THE SAUSAGES: Mix the ground pork, herbs, and salt in a large bowl until thoroughly combined. Form into 6 equal sized patties, keeping in mind that they will shrink slightly while cooking.
- COOK: Heat a griddle or skillet over your campfire or stove top. Once hot, place the sausages on the surface and cook until browned, 2-3 minutes. Flip and cook the other side until browned, 2-3 minutes more. Meanwhile, cook the eggs as desired and toast the English muffins.
- ASSEMBLE & SERVE: Spread the Sriracha honey sauce on the English muffins, then layer with a sausage patty, egg, and slice of cheese. Serve & enjoy!
12 BREAKFAST SANDWICHES YOUR FAMILY WILL WAKE UP FOR ...
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins See details »
SANDWICH BREAD IN ONE HOUR - EASY BREAD RECIPE
4.6/5 (14)Category BreadCuisine AmericanCalories 194 per serving See details »
23 CREATIVE SANDWICH RECIPES TO MAKE YOUR COWORKERS ...
Author Samantha SimonPublished 2019-07-28Estimated Reading Time 6 mins See details »
SANDWICH RECIPES | 35 TYPES OF SANDWICHES - SWASTHI'S RECIPES
Published 2016-07-04 See details »
SANDWICH WRAPS AND ROLL-UP RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
See details »
BREAKFAST RECIPES - PINCH OF YUM
See details »
PLANT-BASED RECIPES | DOTSIE BAUSCH
See details »
BREAKFAST SANDWICH RECIPES - SERIOUS EATS
See details »
See details »
You'll also love