MOM'S CHOCOLATE MERINGUE PIE
- Mix together sugar, cocoa, corn starch and salt in a medium saucepan. Gradually mix in milk. Cook and stir over medium high heat until thickened and bubbly. Reduce heat to medium low; cook and stir 2 minutes more. Remove pan from heat. Stir about one cup of the hot filling into the egg yolks; mix back into the custard. Return saucepan to heat, and bring to a gentle boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat, and stir in vanilla. Pour hot filing into crust.
- In a clean bowl, beat egg whites with cream of tartar until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in sugar, and continue to beat until stiff and glossy. Spread evenly over hot filling, sealing meringue to crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 267 calories, Carbohydrate 43.8 g, Cholesterol 81.7 mg, Fat 8.5 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 5.7 g, SaturatedFat 3.3 g, Sodium 224.4 mg, Sugar 31.9 g
WARM CHOCOLATE PIE (ANGUILLA)
This recipe is from week nine of my food blog, "Travel by Stove." I am attempting to cook one meal from every nation on Earth, and Anguilla is my ninth stop. This Anguillan dessert is a little unusual in that it has no crust and is thickened with breadcrumbs instead of flour.
Provided by GiddyUpGo
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Chop the nuts and set aside.
- Cream the butter and sugar.
- Add the egg yolk and continue to blend until well incorporated.
- Stir in the breadcrumbs and the melted chocolate.
- Whip the egg while until stiff peaks form. Gently fold in the egg white and the nuts.
- Pour the mixture into small a pie tin lined with wax paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes. Serve warm.
SHOOFLY CHOCOLATE PIE
If you like traditional shoofly pie, the chocolate version is even better! I sometimes serve it with vanilla ice cream, but it is just as good on its own. -Gwen Brounce Widdowson, Fleetwood, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Roll out dough to fit a 9-in. deep-dish pie plate or cast-iron skillet. Trim to 1/2 in. beyond rim of plate; flute edges. Sprinkle chocolate chips into crust; set aside., In a large bowl, combine flour and brown sugar; cut in shortening until crumbly. Set aside 1 cup for topping. Add the baking soda, water, egg and molasses to remaining crumb mixture and mix well. Pour over chips. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture., Bake at 350° until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, 45-55 minutes. Let stand on a wire rack for 15 minutes before cutting. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 526 calories, Fat 20g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 53mg cholesterol, Sodium 341mg sodium, Carbohydrate 83g carbohydrate (49g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
BEEF AND PINEAPPLE KEBABS (ANGUILLA)
This recipe is from week nine of my food blog, "Travel by Stove." I am attempting to cook one meal from every nation on Earth, and Anguilla is my ninth stop. This dish is seasoned in a simple marinade and cooked on the grill or under the broiler.
Provided by GiddyUpGo
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Cube the beef into 1-inch chunks.
- Combine the molasses, pineapple juice and vinegar and marinade the beef chunks in the mixture for about an hour.
- Cut up the pineapple into equal sized chunks (you could also use canned chunk pineapple) and thread onto skewers with the beef.
- Drizzle the remaining marinade over the skewers and grill over a hot flame or cook under your broiler.
More about "warm chocolate pie anguilla recipes"
HOT CHOCOLATE PIE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
HOT CHOCOLATE PIE RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
HOT CHOCOLATE MOUSSE PIE - LEMONSFORLULU.COM
UNBELIEVABLE NO-BAKE HOT CHOCOLATE PIE - BIGGER …
BEST MEXICAN HOT CHOCOLATE PIE RECIPE - DELISH
29 TASTY ANGUILLA FOOD AND DRINK YOU'LL LOVE - BACON IS MAGIC
HOT CHOCOLATE PIE - THE BAKING CHOCOLATESS
CHOCOLATE MERINGUE PIE - COUNTRYSIDE CRAVINGS
CHOCOLATE CHESS PIE - RECIPE FROM ANGUS BARN IN RALEIGH, NC
FROZEN CHOCOLATE PIE (NO BAKE!) - THE CHUNKY CHEF
CHOCOLATE ICEBOX PIE - SUGAR SPUN RUN
WARM CHOCOLATE PIE - COOKEATSHARE
WARM CHOCOLATE DESSERTS | ALLRECIPES
HOW TO MAKE THE EASIEST CHOCOLATE PIE - KITCHN
EASY + DECADENT HOT CHOCOLATE PIE - THE LOOPY WHISK
WARM CHOCOLATE PIE (ANGUILLA) | RECIPES, DESSERT RECIPIES, …
OUR BEST CHOCOLATE PIE RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
HOT CHOCOLATE CREAM PIE - A BAJILLIAN RECIPES
WARM CHOCOLATE PECAN PIE RECIPE - BAKERRECIPES.COM
HOW TO MAKE HOT CHOCOLATE PIE VIDEO - PILLSBURY.COM
GRANDMA'S CHOCOLATE PIE - KIM'S CRAVINGS
MAGICAL CHOCOLATE CHESS PIE - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
WARM CHOCOLATE TART RECIPE
WARM CHOCOLATE PIE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
WARM, FLAKEY, BLUEBERRY PIE - HOT CHOCOLATE HITS
CHOCOLATE ANGEL PIE OR MERINGUE CAKE - CRAFTYBAKING
CHOCOLATE ANGEL PIE - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
MEXICAN HOT CHOCOLATE PIE | CHRISTMAS PIE WITH SNOWMAN CRUST
WARM CHOCOLATE PIE (ANGUILLA) RECIPE - FOOD.COM
WARM CHOCOLATE PIE (ANGUILLA) - SIDE DISH RECIPES
23 WARM CHOCOLATE DESSERTS FOR WINTER | GOURMET TRAVELLER
FROZEN HOT CHOCOLATE PIE | TASTEMADE
CHOCOLATE CHESS PIE - THE SEASONED MOM
NO BAKE CHOCOLATE PIE WITH MERINGUE - EASY AND DELISH
WARM CHOCOLATE HONEY TORTE RECIPE - COOKSRECIPES.COM
7 RECIPES FROM ANGUILLA IDEAS | RECIPES, ANGUILLA, CARIBBEAN RECIPES
CHOCOLATE TOLL HOUSE PIE RECIPE - SUGAR AND SOUL
CHOCOLATE ANGEL PIE - FRESH FLAVORFUL
You'll also love