BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN
Recipe video above. Bacon wrapped pork tenderloin is one of those incredible miracle recipes that just happens to only require 4 ingredients - pork, bacon, honey and olive oil. Just sear the pork, then roll up in bacon, drizzle with honey and bake!Had one too many sad, dried out roast pork tenderloins? This happens because this cut has almost no fat. By wrapping it in bacon, it not only protects the pork but the bacon juices bastes the pork, helping it stay nice and juicy!
Provided by Nagi | RecipeTin Eats
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 200°C/390°F (180°C fan).
- Lay out bacon: Lay the bacon strips vertically on a board, slightly overlapping (see photo in post). There should be enough bacon so when rolled will wrap the length of the pork.
- Season the pork with salt and pepper. Tuck the thin end of the fillet under so the pork is roughly the same thickness from end to end.
- Brown pork: Heat the oil in an oven-proof skillet over high heat. Sear the pork on all sides until nicely browned. (Don't worry about cooking through, it will go in the oven.) Turn off heat, remove pork and allow to cool enough to handle.
- Wrap pork in bacon: Place pork on the arranged bacon at the end closest to you. Use a long knife to lift the bacon under the pork and roll the pork so the bacon wraps around the fillet. Finish with the bacon seam side down.
- Honey: Use the knife to transfer back into the skillet. Drizzle over honey and brush all over.
- Bake 25 minutes: Transfer skillet to oven for 25 minutes and roast pork until the internal temperature is 65°C / 149°F. (Note 1) Baste with pan juices at the 20 minute mark, mopping up plenty of the honey and juices pooled in the pan (this will make bacon deep golden).
- Rest 5 minutes: Remove from oven and let it rest for 5 minutes. Baste once more just before serving. To serve, cut into thick slices. Serve with remaining pan juices.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 189 g, Calories 511 kcal, Carbohydrate 9.4 g, Protein 51.3 g, Fat 28.8 g, SaturatedFat 8.9 g, Cholesterol 146 mg, Sodium 1227 mg, Sugar 8.6 g, UnsaturatedFat 19.9 g
BACON-WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place a sheet pan in the oven to preheat.
- Slice the pork tenderloin lengthwise, so it will open like a book, being careful to not cut all the way through. Open the loin and gently pound with a meat mallet until it is an even thickness and rectangular in shape.
- Sprinkle the meat with salt and pepper. Spread the cream cheese in an even layer on the meat, leaving a 1/2 inch of pork uncovered around the edges. Spread the pesto on top of the cream cheese, then sprinkle on the pine nuts and sundried tomatoes. Top with an even layer of spinach. Starting on one of the longer sides of your rectangle, roll the meat closed into a long tube and set aside.
- Place a piece of plastic wrap on a flat surface and lay out the bacon so the slices overlap slightly. Lay the rolled pork tenderloin at one end of the bacon strip arrangement, seam-side down. Using the plastic wrap, roll the bacon up and around the meat.
- Using butcher's twine, tie around the bacon at 2-inch intervals along the length of the roll, so that the bacon cannot come loose during cooking. Tuck the meat closed on both ends and secure with toothpicks.
- Place the pork, seam-side down, on the heated sheet pan and roast until the bacon is browned and the pork is cooked, about 45 minutes. Let the pork rest for a few minutes before slicing.
BACON-WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Season tenderloin with thyme, salt, pepper, and rosemary leaves. Wrap bacon around the tenderloin and secure with toothpicks. Sprinkle garlic powder over the bacon, then pack brown sugar around the tenderloin.
- Cook in the preheated oven until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C), 35 to 40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 181.8 calories, Carbohydrate 14.5 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Fat 4.6 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 19.8 g, SaturatedFat 1.6 g, Sodium 312.1 mg, Sugar 13.6 g
BACON-HERB WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Place garlic in a small ramekin, drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil, and wrap in foil. Bake until soft, about 45 minutes. When cool enough to handle, squeeze garlic flesh from head into a small bowl.
- Arrange tenderloins on work surface. Rub the top each tenderloin with 1/2 of the roasted garlic and season with salt and pepper. Mix together the herbs and scatter half of the mix over the garlic on each tenderloin. Wrap 6 strips of bacon around each tenderloin and tie bacon in place with kitchen twine.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Heat oil in a medium, skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the tenderloins until golden brown on all sides. Transfer seared tenderloins to medium roasting pan; place in the oven and cook to medium doneness about 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer tenderloins to cutting board and let stand 10 minutes. Remove twine before carving.
ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH BACON JAM
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cook the bacon in a saucepan over medium heat until crisp, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Drain all but 1 to 2 tablespoons of the bacon grease. Add the lager, vinegar, brown sugar, mustard seeds, red pepper flakes and rosemary to the skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer until the mixture becomes a very thick syrup, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a large, heavy-bottomed skillet over a medium-high heat and add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Sprinkle the pork with the garlic pepper seasoning and add to the skillet. Cook, turning as needed, until the pork is browned all over, about 5 minutes. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake until cooked through (145 degrees F on a meat thermometer), 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer the pork to a cutting board and tent with foil to rest, about 5 minutes.
- Finish the bacon jam by stirring the bacon into the reduced beer mixture.
- Toss the arugula with the lemon juice and remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, then transfer to a platter. Slice the tenderloin and shingle it around the arugula. Top with the bacon jam and serve.
BACON-WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH BALSAMIC AND FIG
Adding fig preserves and balsamic vinegar to bacon-wrapped pork gives you the perfect sweet-salty combo of flavors that is impressive enough to serve guests. Best of all, it's ready in about 20 minutes. Be sure to use a tenderloin and not a loin - they are not the same size-wise and require very different cook times. I love to serve this with roasted Brussels sprouts and mashed sweet potatoes. Do not use thick-cut bacon, as it will not cook thoroughly.
Provided by France C
Categories Pork Tenderloin
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine onion powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Rub spice mixture all over the pork tenderloin and let sit at room temperature for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spray foil with cooking spray.
- On a clean work surface, lay bacon slices side by side, overlapping them slightly. Brush fig preserves on one side of the bacon. Place pork tenderloin on bottom end of the bacon slices and roll up so that tenderloin is wrapped in bacon. Place tenderloin, seam side down, on the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 15 minutes and remove pork tenderloin from oven.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Brush balsamic glaze all over the pork and return to the oven to broil until pork is slightly pink in the center, 5 to 7 more minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving
Nutrition Facts : Calories 233.7 calories, Carbohydrate 3.3 g, Cholesterol 81.4 mg, Fat 10.6 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 28.9 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, Sodium 760.7 mg, Sugar 0.3 g
BACON-WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH APPLE STUFFING
This small roast gets the star treatment with an apple and onion stuffing, and it's rolled up in bacon, for even more flavor. Perfect for a weeknight dinner because it bakes in about 20 minutes with a short resting time. We liked this with steamed broccoli and home fries.
Provided by Bibi
Categories Pork Tenderloin
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Stir together mustard and maple syrup in a small bowl.
- Pat pork tenderloin dry. Without cutting all the way through, slice the tenderloin lengthwise and open like a book. Spread mustard mixture evenly over the inside and outside of the tenderloin, then season with salt and pepper.
- Place apple slices on one side of the tenderloin. Spread onions on top of the apples and sprinkle with thyme. Close the tenderloin, tucking apples and onions inside.
- Line up bacon slices in a rectangle shape on a sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil, with each piece overlapping slightly. Place the stuffed tenderloin across the top ends of the bacon. Use the foil to lift the tenderloin and start to roll it like a jellyroll until it's completely wrapped with bacon.
- Secure both ends of the tenderloin and each bacon slice with a wooden toothpick. Use the foil to lift the tenderloin into a 9x13-inch baking pan. Spread out the foil to protect the pan from drippings.
- Cook in the preheated oven until slightly pink in the center, about 20 minutes, turning halfway through. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C).
- Remove from the oven and let rest until internal temperature has risen to 145 degrees F (63 degrees C), 5 to 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 486.1 calories, Carbohydrate 7.3 g, Cholesterol 135.1 mg, Fat 33.4 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 36.7 g, SaturatedFat 11.1 g, Sodium 693.1 mg
BACON-WRAPPED BARBECUE PORK TENDERLOIN
This sure-to-please roast is quick and simple to prepare, but guaranteed to impress. Pork tenderloin is wrapped in bacon and glazed with a smoky, slightly spicy, slightly sweet barbecue sauce.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line 15x10x1-inch pan with heavy-duty foil; spray foil with cooking spray.
- Microwave bacon between layers of microwavable paper towels on microwavable plate 3 to 4 minutes or just until edges begin to brown but are still soft and pliable. Cut each piece in half crosswise.
- Season tenderloins with salt and pepper; place in pan. Arrange bacon pieces diagonally over top of pork, pressing bacon over sides.
- In small bowl, mix barbecue sauce, chipotle chile and cumin. Brush tops of each tenderloin with glaze. Bake tenderloins 30 to 35 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted in center of pork reads 145°F. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 200, Carbohydrate 4 g, Cholesterol 75 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 28 g, SaturatedFat 2 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 460 mg, Sugar 3 g, TransFat 0 g
ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH BACON AND HERBS
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Remove papery outer skin from garlic head. Place garlic head on square of foil; drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil, and wrap. Bake until softened, about 45 minutes. When cool enough to handle, squeeze garlic flesh from head, pressing garlic against work surface with flat side of table knife.
- Arrange 3 tenderloins on work surface, flat side up. Spread flat side of each tenderloin with one-third of the roasted garlic. Strip leaves from fresh sage, rosemary, and thyme; discard stems. Place one-third of each herb on each tenderloin, scattering leaves over the garlic. Place 3 remaining tenderloins on top of herb-coated tenderloins, with the flat sides down, and matching the larger ends to the tapered ends. Wrap 6 strips of bacon around each pair of tenderloins; tie bacon in place with kitchen twine. Sprinkle with salt and pepper on all sides.
- Place large, heavy-bottomed skillet over high heat. Add remaining tablespoon oil and butter, and melt. Arrange tenderloins in skillet in batches to keep them from touching. Sear until golden brown on all sides, rotating as needed, about 10 minutes per tenderloin. Transfer seared tenderloins to large roasting pan; place in the oven. Roast until meat thermometer inserted into thickest part of meat registers 150 degrees. about 15 minutes. Transfer tenderloins to cutting board; let stand 10 minutes. Remove twine before carving.
BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN
I combined part of one recipe and another to come up with this extra-special roast.-Dale Ann Glover, Strathroy, Ontario
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4-6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Cut a lengthwise slit down the center of each tenderloin to within 1/2 in. of bottom; open tenderloins so they lie flat. Cover with plastic wrap; pound to flatten to 3/4-in. thickness. Remove plastic wrap. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the oil, soy sauce and lemon juice; add tenderloins. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight., In a large skillet, saute celery and onion in butter until tender. Remove from the heat. Stir in bread crumbs, apple, raisins, jelly, salt, poultry seasoning, pepper and rosemary. , Remove tenderloins from marinade; discard marinade. Spread stuffing down the center of one tenderloin; top with second tenderloin. Tie several times with kitchen string and secure ends with toothpicks. Arrange bacon over the top., Place on a greased rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until a thermometer reads 160°. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes or until bacon is browned and crisp. Let stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts :
HERB, GARLIC AND BACON PORK LOIN
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Rub the pork loin with olive oil and place in a roasting pan. Drape slices of bacon over the top. Combine the chicken stock, rosemary, thyme, basil, sage and garlic. Pour over the roast. Place onions around the sides. Cover with a lid or aluminum foil.
- Bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Remove the lid or foil, and continue to bake for 30 minutes, or until the bacon is browned. Cook to at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 437.2 calories, Carbohydrate 2 g, Cholesterol 128.1 mg, Fat 27.5 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 42.4 g, SaturatedFat 9.5 g, Sodium 712.8 mg, Sugar 0.5 g
BACON WRAPPED STUFFED PORK TENDERLOIN
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Slice the pork almost in half, but do not cut all the way through. Butterfly the sides until the pork is open enough to stuff.
- Mix torn bread, melted butter, poultry seasoning, onion, and celery in a bowl until bread is evenly coated with butter and seasoning; season with salt and pepper. Stuff the pork tenderloin with the bread mixture. Wrap the pork around the filling and secure closed with toothpicks. Wrap bacon slices around the stuffed tenderloin. Season top of tenderloin with black pepper.
- Cook in the preheated oven until pork is cooked through, about 45 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the stuffing should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 329.7 calories, Carbohydrate 14.3 g, Cholesterol 91.4 mg, Fat 19.5 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 23.7 g, SaturatedFat 9.9 g, Sodium 505.9 mg, Sugar 2.2 g
BBQ PORK TENDERLOIN WITH BACON
This a quick easy way to BBQ your pork tenderloin and it stretches quite far too. Use any spice mixture that you like; I love Fennel spice recipe #48753, and have included it in this recipe. It goes well with the pork as well as lamb.
Provided by Bergy
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Fennel Spice:
- Put the fennel seeds, coriander seeds, and peppercorns in a heavy pan over medium heat.
- Watch carefully, tossing frequently so the seeds toast evenly.
- When light brown and fragrant, pour the seeds onto a plate to cool. They must be cool before grinding or they will gum up the blades.
- Pour the seeds into a blender and add the kosher salt.
- Blend to a fine powder, shaking the blender occasionally to redistribute the seeds.
- Store in a tightly sealed glass jar in a cool, dry place, or freeze.
- Assembling the Skewers:
- Rub both sides of the pork medallions with the spice rub.
- Take a 1/2 slice of bacon and wrap it around the outer edge of each medallion.
- Secure it by pushing a skewer right through the middle of the medallion; place 3 medallions on each skewer.
- You should now have 3 round pieces of pork showing, the bacon from one medallion touching the next one (see picture) on each skewer.
- Barbecue on High heat; flip after 4 minutes; continue cooking until browned and cooked.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 543.6, Fat 22.7, SaturatedFat 5.1, Cholesterol 172.3, Sodium 10740.2, Carbohydrate 28.9, Fiber 22, Protein 61.9
More about "bacon pork tenderloin recipes"
10 BEST BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES | YUMMLY
BACON-WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4.5/5 (25)Total Time 50 mins
- Preheat oven to 425°. Remove silver skin from pork tenderloin, leaving a thin layer of fat covering the pork. Sprinkle seasoning over pork. Wrap pork with bacon slices, and secure with wooden picks. Place pork on a lightly greased wire rack in an aluminum foil-lined roasting pan.
- Bake at 425° for 25 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155°. Increase oven temperature to broil. Broil 5 inches from heat 3 to 5 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Remove from oven; cover pork with foil, and let stand 10 minutes or until thermometer registers 160°.
BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - ADD A PINCH
10 BEST BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH SAUCE RECIPES
BACON-WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
RECIPE: BACON-BROWN SUGAR PORK TENDERLOIN | KITCHN
BACON-WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
PROFESSIONAL CHEF'S BEST PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE! (WITH BACON)
BEST BACON-WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES | VALERIE'S HOME …
AMAZING BACON-WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN - HEALTHY …
BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN - SWEET AND SAVORY MEALS
BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - COOKING LSL
BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN - AN EASY & ECONOMICAL RECIPE
BACON WRAPPED MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN - THE FARMWIFE FEEDS
GRILLED BACON-WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE
BACON PORK TENDERLOIN - PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES
10 BEST STUFFED PORK TENDERLOIN BACON RECIPES | YUMMLY
GRILLED BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - GRILLONADIME.COM
BACON-WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH BROWN SUGAR GLAZE
DISPLAYING ITEMS BY TAG: PORK TENDERLOIN
KETO STUFFED PORK TENDERLOIN - THERESCIPES.INFO
BACON-WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BACON-WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN - THE SEASONED MOM
BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH TERIYAKI GLAZE
BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN - TASTE AND TELL
BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
BEST BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - DELISH
BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN ON SMOKER
EASY SMOKED BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN - GIRL CARNIVORE
AIR FRYER BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN - SKINNYTASTE
BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN - COOKING WITH JANICA
BACON-WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN- THE BOSSY KITCHEN
BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES
You'll also love