BAKED POLENTA WITH MUSHROOMS & BLUE CHEESE
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Brush the mushroom caps gently with a clean cloth to wipe away any dirt. Arrange them, underside up, on a sheet pan, drizzle with the olive oil and balsamic vinegar, then sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Bake for 20 minutes, until tender. Set aside. Lower the oven to 375 degrees.
- Meanwhile, make the polenta. Pour the stock and half-and-half into a large saucepan and bring it to a boil. Lower the heat and, while whisking constantly, slowly sprinkle the cornmeal into the boiling liquid. Simmer for 6 to 8 minutes, stirring almost constantly with a wooden spoon, until the polenta is thick and smooth. Off the heat, stir in the mascarpone, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Pour into an 8 x 11 x 2-inch baking dish.
- Arrange the mushrooms, underside up, in one layer over the polenta. Sprinkle on the Gorgonzola and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until the polenta is bubbly and the cheese is melted. Sprinkle with salt and serve hot.
EASY BAKED MUSHROOMS
Bet you've never had mushrooms quite like this! Skipping the deep fryer keeps them low in fat. -Denise DiPace, Medford, New Jersey
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Place mushrooms on a baking sheet. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat. In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, garlic powder and pepper; sprinkle over mushrooms., Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Garnish with parsley if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 116 calories, Fat 8g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 112mg sodium, Carbohydrate 10g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
STUFFED CREAM CHEESE MUSHROOMS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Clean mushrooms with a damp paper towel. Carefully break stems from mushrooms. Chop stems extremely fine.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Fry chopped mushroom stems and garlic in hot oil until any moisture has disappeared, taking care not to burn the garlic, 3 to 5 minutes. Spread mushroom mixture into a bowl to cool completely, about 10 minutes.
- Stir cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, black pepper, onion powder, and cayenne pepper with the mushroom stems and garlic until very thick and completely mixed. Use a small spoon fill each mushroom cap with a generous amount of stuffing. Arrange stuffed mushrooms onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until piping hot and liquid starts to form under the caps, about 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 175.9 calories, Carbohydrate 2.9 g, Cholesterol 44 mg, Fat 16.4 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 5.3 g, SaturatedFat 9.2 g, Sodium 163.6 mg, Sugar 0.8 g
BAKED MUSHROOM CHEESE PUFFS
I was trying to think of something that would be a savory hors d'oeuvre to bring to a dinner party. After stumbling across a few recipes that were close, but not quite what I wanted, I came up with my own recipe. Everyone raved and there was not one left to take home! Enjoy!
Provided by song.unsung
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Set frozen puff pastry sheets on a counter and thaw for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease two 12-cup muffin tins.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add white mushrooms and portobello mushrooms. Cook, stirring occasionally and adding garlic halfway through, until liquid evaporates, about 5 minutes. Add Italian seasoning and pepper.
- Unfold pastry sheets onto a lightly floured surface; roll each into a 12x16-inch rectangle. Cut each rectangle into twelve 4-inch squares. Drape squares into muffin cups. Place 1 1/2 teaspoon mozzarella cheese into each cup and spoon 1 1/2 teaspoon mushroom mixture on top. Add a portion of Parmesan cheese. Gather the 4 edges of the square to the middle; twist to seal the puff and seal the edges. Repeat until cups are filled.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 137.1 calories, Carbohydrate 10 g, Cholesterol 12.5 mg, Fat 9.5 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 3.2 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, Sodium 93.5 mg, Sugar 0.5 g
BAKED BRIE WITH MUSHROOMS
My sister craves this appetizer so much that I made a batch and carried it on the plane when I flew to New Mexico to visit her. The combination of creamy Brie with earthy sauteed mushrooms is scrumptious. -Melody Ansell, Portland, Oregon
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large skillet, heat butter and oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, onions, salt and pepper; cook until golden brown, 12-14 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in wine. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is almost evaporated., Remove rind from top of cheese. Transfer to a 1-1/2-qt. round baking dish. Top with mushroom mixture. Bake, uncovered, until cheese is melted, 15-20 minutes. Serve with baguette slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 157 calories, Fat 11g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 32mg cholesterol, Sodium 266mg sodium, Carbohydrate 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 8g protein.
CHEESY AUTUMN MUSHROOMS
- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Arrange the mushrooms on a baking tray. Scatter over the cheese, walnuts, thyme sprigs and butter. You can do up to this stage a day in advance.
- Pop in the oven and cook for 10 mins until the cheese is melted and the mushrooms are softened. Arrange some rocket leaves on plates and place the mushrooms on top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 181 calories, Fat 16 grams fat, SaturatedFat 7 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 1 grams carbohydrates, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 9 grams protein, Sodium 0.99 milligram of sodium
BAKED MUSHROOMS WITH GARLIC AND CHEESE
- Preheat oven to 400°; butter a shallow 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Arrange the mushrooms in the casserole in an even layer and top with the sliced garlic.
- Dot with the butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Serve the mushrooms with slices of French bread.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 87.2, Fat 8, SaturatedFat 5, Cholesterol 21.5, Sodium 258.8, Carbohydrate 1.8, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 0.7, Protein 2.9
People also searched
More about "baked mushrooms with cheese recipes"
EASY BAKED CHEESY MUSHROOM CHICKEN | THE RECIPE CRITIC
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Salt and pepper chicken breasts and evenly season with Italian seasoning. In a large skillet over medium high heat add the butter. Brown each side of the chicken and place in 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Add the mushrooms, and chicken broth and simmer until tender. Add to baking dish. Bake for 15 mins uncovered. Top with cheese and bake an additional 5 until cheese is melted and chicken is cooked throughout. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
MUSHROOM CASSEROLE RECIPE - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
- Heat the olive oil in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms, the onion, and the kosher salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the mushrooms have released their liquid and the liquids have mostly evaporated, about 10 minutes.
CHEESY MUSHROOMS | VEGETABLES RECIPES - JAMIE OLIVER
- What’s brilliant about this dish is that it’s a kind of woodland dinner, made from a bunch of wild mushrooms and weeds from the wood.
- You can find scamorza, a delicious smoked mozzarella, at Italian delis and most supermarkets, but a good-quality buffalo mozzarella works just as well.
BAKED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS WITH CHEESE - SUNDAY SUPPER …
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Wipe ¾ lb. Portobello mushrooms clean and remove the stems. Finely mince 1 clove garlic.Lightly oil a baking sheet and place the mushrooms on top in a single layer, open side facing up.
- In a small bowl, mix together 2 Tbsp. olive oil, garlic, ½ tsp. dried thyme, and a little salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle over the inside of each mushroom evenly. Top each with a thin slice of butter from ½ a Tbsp.
- Bake the mushrooms for around 15 minutes until tender. While they are cooking, mix together the 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan and 3 Tbsp. shredded Mozzarella. After the 15 min, top the mushrooms with the cheese and return to the oven for around 5 minutes.
BAKED MUSHROOMS WITH FETA CHEESE - RECIPE | TASTYCRAZE.COM
- The mushrooms are washed and cleaned of their stems. Arrange them on a tray upside down and place one small chunk of feta cheese where the stems used to be.
BAKED MUSHROOMS | VEGETABLES RECIPES | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6. Lay the mushrooms on a large baking tray and sprinkle with the onions, garlic and thyme.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven until breadcrumbs are brown and the mushrooms are cooked through.
BAKED CHEESY MUSHROOMS RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
Cholesterol 45.3 mgSaturated fatty acids 10.18 g See details »
10 BEST BAKED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS WITH CHEESE RECIPES | YUMMLY
See details »
BAKED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS | KITCHEN NOSTALGIA
5/5 Estimated Reading Time 1 min
- Remove stems and chopp them finely. In a small bowl, combine chopped stems with olive oil, garlic, parsley, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Place mushroom caps on baking sheet. Top each cap with garlic mixture, spreading evenly. Put in the oven and roast about 15 minutes.
BAKED EGGS WITH MUSHROOMS AND CHEESE - AN EDIBLE MOSAIC™
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
- Add the butter to a medium skillet over medium heat. Once the butter is melted, add the mushrooms, salt, and black pepper. Cook until softened, but not browned, about 6 to 8 minutes. Add the garlic and thyme and cook 2 minutes more, stirring constantly.
- Pour the mushrooms into a small oven-safe gratin dish and sprinkle the cheese on top. Make 2 wells and crack the eggs into them.
- Bake until the cheese is melted and the eggs are cooked how you like them (I like mine with set whites and runny yolks, which takes about 10 to 12 minutes).
CHEESY BAKED MUSHROOM DIP - THE VIEW FROM GREAT ISLAND
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat, and, working in batches, add the mushrooms to the dry pan and cook, stirring often, until they have lost their moisture and begun to brown. Remove the mushrooms to a plate and set aside. Note: do this in 2 or 3 batches because if you crowd the pan the mushrooms will steam instead of caramelize.
- Add the butter to the same pan and allow to melt, then add the shallots and garlic. Saute for a couple of minutes soften, then deglaze the pan with the sherry. Be sure to scrape up all the good brown stuff from the bottom of the pan, it's great flavor. Scrape everything onto the plate with the mushrooms.
BAKED TOMATO, MUSHROOM & GOAT CHEESE PASTA RECIPE | EATINGWELL
- Toss tomatoes, mushrooms, shallots, oil, sage, salt and pepper together in a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Place goat cheese in the center and bake until the tomatoes are broken down and bubbling, about 30 minutes.
- Add pasta to the baking dish. Whisk boiling water, tomato paste and garlic together in a measuring cup and pour it over the pasta, Stir to combine. Carefully cover with foil and bake until the pasta is tender, about 18 minutes. Remove from the oven, stir, cover and let stand for 5 more minutes before serving.
BAKED MUSHROOM & SPINACH RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE BAKED …
- Firstly, wash the mushrooms and spinach. Next, cut thick slices of mushrooms. Now, put 2 tbsp butter in a pan and add onions. Stir fry until it turns glossy. Now add mushrooms and fry again. When they are coated properly with butter, remove the pan from the flame, add pureed spinach, salt and pepper and keep aside.
- To make the white sauce pasta, put a deep-bottomed pan over medium flame, add 2 tbsp butter and let it melt. Then add the flour, keep stirring until it turns golden. Now slowly start adding milk and keep stirring to avoid any lumps. Lower the flame and mix nutmeg in it. Once the mixture comes to a boil, let it simmer for 3 minutes. Don’t stop stirring as the sauce might form lumps. Add salt and pepper at last.
- In a greased baking dish, put your seasoned mushrooms and spinach. Now cover with white sauce and top with grated cheese. Heat the oven at 180 degrees and bake the dish for 35 minutes. Once baked, your dish is ready to be served.
RECIPE: BAKED EGGS WITH BROCCOLI, MUSHROOMS & CHEESE
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins See details »
EASY CHEESE STUFFED MUSHROOMS - INSPIRED TASTE
5/5 (4)Category AppetizerCuisine AmericanTotal Time 25 mins See details »
BAKED PARMESAN MUSHROOMS - DAMN DELICIOUS
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins See details »
BAKED MUSHROOMS WITH GOATS' CHEESE | STARTER RECIPES | …
4.1/5 (68)Category StarterServings 2Total Time 25 mins See details »
BAKED STUFFED MUSHROOMS WITH CHEESE RECIPE BY ARCHANA'S KITCHEN
4.9/5 (1.7K)Servings 4-5Cuisine ContinentalTotal Time 45 mins See details »
BAKED POLENTA WITH MUSHROOMS & BLUE CHEESE RECIPES | FOOD …
See details »
See details »
10 BEST BAKED PORK CHOPS MUSHROOMS RECIPES | YUMMLY
See details »
You'll also love