HONEY-MUSTARD COLESLAW WITH APPLES
- In large bowl, toss all ingredients.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 80, Carbohydrate 12 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 2 g, Protein 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 210 mg, Sugar 8 g, TransFat 0 g
HONEY MUSTARD COLESLAW
I tinkered around with a family cole slaw recipe until I arrived at this sweet & tangy combination. The packaged shredded cabbage is a real time-saver, and the honey helps the dressing come together faster. An added bonus is there no mess to clean up!
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 5 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place coleslaw mix in a large bowl. Combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over coleslaw mix and toss to coat. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 216 calories, Fat 18g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 8mg cholesterol, Sodium 232mg sodium, Carbohydrate 12g carbohydrate (10g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 1g protein.
BIG APPLE SLAW WITH HONEY MUSTARD
- Whisk together the oil, mustard, honey, lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Add the mint, parsley, apples and fennel and toss them together until they are coated in the dressing. Top with the fennel fronds. Serve immediately.
More about "big apple slaw with honey mustard recipes"
THE BEST HONEY MUSTARD COLESLAW
Cuisine no CookTotal Time 10 minsCategory SaladCalories 119 per serving
KALE APPLE SLAW WITH CREAMY HONEY MUSTARD DRESSING - THE ...
Ratings 8Calories 141 per servingCategory Salad
HONEY-DIJON APPLE SLAW RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
5/5 (2)Category Side DishServings 4Total Time 10 mins
- In large bowl, beat vinegar, honey, mustard, pepper and 1/2 teaspoon salt with whisk. Beat in 1/4 cup olive oil in a thin stream.
- Add coleslaw mix and apple; toss to coat. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve (up to 4 hours).
APPLE SLAW WITH HONEY MUSTARD VINAIGRETTE | RECIPE | SLAW ...
5/5 (8)Estimated Reading Time 1 minServings 6Total Time 10 mins
FABULOUS APPLE COLESLAW WITH HOMEMADE HONEY …
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
APPLE SLAW WITH HONEY MUSTARD VINAIGRETTE | READY SET EAT
Servings 6Total Time 10 minsCategory Salad, Side DishCalories 94 per serving
BIG APPLE SLAW WITH HONEY MUSTARD | RECIPE | HONEY MUSTARD ...
COLESLAW WITH MUSTARD AND APPLES - STACY LYN HARRIS
5/5 (2)Servings 8Cuisine AmericanCategory Side Dish
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, apples and carrots. Add vinegar mixture to the bowl, and mix well. Cover and marinate 2 hours in the refrigerator.
APPLE SLAW RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
5/5 (3)Total Time 1 hr 20 minsCategory SaladCalories 235 per serving
- Toss the chopped cabbage, radish and apple into the bowl. Use your hands to thoroughly toss the chopped ingredients with the dressing. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for an hour. Mix in the chopped cilantro right before serving. This slaw is best eaten within a day, if not sooner.
YOGURT SLAW RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES ...
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR COLESLAW - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
APPLE SLAW WITH HONEY MUSTARD VINAIGRETTE | COLESLAW ...
MUSTARD SEED ASIAN SLAW RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
APPLE COLESLAW DRESSING RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
CABBAGE MUSTARD RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
APPLE-CABBAGE SLAW WITH HONEY-MINT VINAIGRETTE - VIV BLOG
BIG APPLE SLAW WITH HONEY MUSTARD | RECIPE | APPLE SLAW ...
TROPICAL SMOOTHIE APPLE KALE SLAW RECIPE
BIG APPLE SLAW WITH HONEY MUSTARD | RECIPE IN 2021 | …
BIG APPLE SLAW WITH HONEY MUSTARD - PINTEREST.CA
BIG APPLE SLAW WITH HONEY MUSTARD RECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What's the best way to make honey mustard coleslaw?In a bowl add the coleslaw mix and onions. Stir with a fork just to mix up. Add 1/2 cup of honey mustard, apple cider vinegar, salt, and pepper. Mix to incorporate. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Before serving, stir and, if needed add the remaining honey mustard for a creamier coleslaw.
What's the best way to make apple slaw?In a big bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the dressing: olive oil, mustard, honey and lime juice. Toss the chopped cabbage, radish and apple into the bowl. Use your hands to thoroughly toss the chopped ingredients with the dressing. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
How to make Kale apple slaw with honey mustard dressing?Easy Kale Apple Slaw like you find at Tropical Smoothie Cafe takes minutes to make and you never have to leave the house! Combine dressing ingredients in a small jar with a lid. Shake to thoroughly combine. Toss kale, apples, carrots and honey mustard dressing in a large serving bowl. Sprinkle almonds over the top of the salad.
What kind of apples to use for coleslaw?In large bowl, toss all ingredients. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours before serving. Granny Smith apples make a perfect choice for this salad. Their tart flavor stands up well with the cabbage and dressing. Instead of using a bag of coleslaw mix, toss 7 cups of shredded green and red cabbage with 1 cup shredded carrots.