CHICKEN BROCCOLI SALAD
- Combine broccoli, chicken, walnuts, and green onions in a large bowl.
- Whisk mayonnaise, vinegar, and sugar together in a bowl until well blended.
- Pour mayonnaise dressing over broccoli mixture; toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled, if desired. Sprinkle with crumbled bacon to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 341.4 calories, Carbohydrate 12.8 g, Cholesterol 27.6 mg, Fat 28.7 g, Fiber 2.8 g, Protein 11 g, SaturatedFat 4.4 g, Sodium 266 mg, Sugar 7 g
BROCCOLI CHICKEN SALAD
A sweet and creamy dressing coats this hearty chicken-and-veggie salad shared by Susan Blades of Grand Prairie, Texas.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Combine the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar; add to chicken mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 353 calories, Fat 13g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 90mg cholesterol, Sodium 551mg sodium, Carbohydrate 25g carbohydrate (18g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 36g protein.
CREAMY HERBED CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI PASTA SALAD
Stir grilled chicken into this creamy pasta salad with broccoli and roasted red pepper.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, basil, parsley, sour cream, lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper in a large bowl.
- Heat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat until hot; brush with the oil. Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper. Grill the chicken, turning once, until well-marked and just cooked through, about 7 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes, then cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Meanwhile, cook the broccoli in the boiling water until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Transfer the broccoli to a colander with a slotted spoon and run under cold water to stop the cooking process. Add the broccoli to the bowl with the dressing.
- Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook according to the package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water to cool; add to the bowl.
- Add the chicken and red peppers to the bowl and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. The pasta salad is best if served right away.
ASIAN BROCCOLI CHICKEN SALAD
- In a large stockpot add in the whole chicken and fill with water add onion and garlic powder and salt and return to a boil. Cover with a lid and turn off the heat and after 30 minutes return back to a boil and repeat this step for the next 30 minutes. After the time is up remove the chicken into a bowl of ice water for 20 minutes. Drain the entire stock out. Drain off extra water from the chicken and place onto a plate and aloud to stand for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- In a mixing bowl blend in hoisin sauce, ranch dressing and Shao Hsing rice wine and sesame oil mix well and set aside into the refrigerator.
- In a large stockpot fill halfway with water and bring to a boil and salt and return to a boil. Add in the broccoli pieces and when the water starts to boil pour into a coriander and run cold water to cool the broccoli. Drain all of the water out.
- With the whole chicken hand shred the chicken into bite size pieces. Place into large chill stainless steel bowl with broccoli, ginger, pepper and season with salt and pepper. Blend in the salad dressing and combine together and fold in the cashew nuts.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 816.6, Fat 57.9, SaturatedFat 13.8, Cholesterol 169.8, Sodium 2000.7, Carbohydrate 28.7, Fiber 6.2, Sugar 9.5, Protein 46.2
BROCCOLI AND CHICKEN SALAD WITH LEMON DRESSING
- Add water to large Dutch oven to depth of 1 inch and bring to boil. Spread potatoes and carrot evenly on steamer rack. Place steamer rack in Dutch oven. Cover and steam vegetables until almost tender, about 9 minutes. Add broccoli florets to steamer rack; cover and steam until all vegetables are just tender, about 3 minutes. Transfer vegetables to large bowl and cool to room temperature.
- Add chicken and red onion to bowl of vegetables. Combine oil and garlic in small saucepan. Cook over low heat just until garlic begins to sizzle, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and cool slightly. Whisk in lemon juice and thyme. Pour warm dressing over salad and toss to coat. Season salad to taste with salt and pepper.
CHICKEN BROCCOLI TOSSED SALAD
From Taste of Home Magazine April 2006 I've not tried this yet (1/08) but want to keep this for an idea for a spring/summer meal.
Provided by HokiesMom
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 4 salads, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Cook broccoli by steaming (microwave or stovetop) for 5-8 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender.
- Drain broccoli and rinse in cold water; then pat dry with paper towels.
- Divide romaine lettuce among four salad plates.
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, apple and broccoli; drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.
- Spoon chicken mixture onto romaine.
- Sprinkle with pecans and raisins.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 121.6, Fat 5.2, SaturatedFat 0.5, Cholesterol 0.6, Sodium 349.1, Carbohydrate 18.7, Fiber 2.8, Sugar 11, Protein 3.7
PICANTE BROCCOLI CHICKEN SALAD
Meet the Cook: Since our family likes things spicy, I often add a fresh jalapeno pepper to this salad. It's a simple, savory way to use up leftover chicken. Plus, it's so eye-catching, it could double as the main dish and the table centerpiece! -Krista Shumway, Billings, Montana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6-8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Add the chicken, broccoli, tomato, cheese, onion and peppers; toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. Serve with tortillas.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 210 calories, Fat 16g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 44mg cholesterol, Sodium 189mg sodium, Carbohydrate 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 13g protein.
BROCCOLI, CAULIFLOWER & CHICKEN SALAD
Made with broccoli, cauliflower, red peppers and cherry tomatoes, this chilled chicken salad has nearly every color of the rainbow!
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 4 servings, about 2 cups each
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Combine vegetables, chicken and tomatoes in large bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat.
- Add cheese and bacon; mix lightly.
- Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 310, Fat 15 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 75 mg, Sodium 820 mg, Carbohydrate 15 g, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 5 g, Protein 28 g
SPICY CHICKEN SALAD WITH BROCCOLI
This chicken salad recipe is perfect with a fluffy jacket potato or some egg noodles and low-fat too
Provided by Good Food team
Categories Buffet, Dinner, Side dish, Snack, Supper
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Steam the broccoli for 4 mins until just tender, tip into a large bowl, then season. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a pan, then fry the shallots for 2 mins. Add the chillies and garlic, then cook for a further 4 mins until softened.
- Remove the shallots, chilli and garlic with a slotted spoon, then mix with the broccoli, olives and chicken. Add the soy sauce to the pan, warm over a medium heat, then pour over the salad. Eat warm or cold.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 291 calories, Fat 12 grams fat, SaturatedFat 2 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 4 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 3 grams sugar, Fiber 3 grams fiber, Protein 42 grams protein, Sodium 3.05 milligram of sodium
More about "broccoli chicken salad recipes"
BROCCOLI CHICKEN SALAD - LYNN'S KITCHEN ADVENTURES
5/5 (2)Total Time 10 minsCategory ChickenCalories 311 per serving
HOMEMADE CHICKEN SALAD CHICK BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPE
Servings 6Total Time 2 hrs 15 minsCategory Appetizer, Salad
CHICKEN & BROCCOLI SALAD - SIMPLY STACIE
4.8/5 (4)Total Time 15 minsCategory SaladsCalories 325 per serving
CHICKEN SALAD CHICK BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPE | HOW TO COOK
CHICKEN BROCCOLI PASTA SALAD - BELLY FULL
CHICKEN BROCCOLI ORZO RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHICKEN & BROCCOLI PASTA SALAD - DRIZZLE ME SKINNY!
BROCCOLI SLAW CHICKEN SALAD WITH SOY-GINGER DRESSING
CHICKEN SALAD CHICK BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPE - HALF-SCRATCHED
BROCCOLI CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BROCCOLI-BACON CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE | EATINGWELL
CRISPY CHICKEN-AND-BROCCOLI SALAD | SOUTHERN LIVING
CHICKEN & BROCCOLI SALAD - MINDY'S COOKING OBSESSION
LINDSAY'S BEST CHINESE BROCCOLI SALAD - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CHICKEN BROCCOLI SALAD | LINDA'S BEST RECIPES
CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI PASTA SALAD - CINCYSHOPPER
BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
BROCCOLI CHEDDAR CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE - BUDGET BYTES
CHICKEN & CHILI-ROASTED BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPE | HELLOFRESH
EASY BROCCOLI CHICKEN PASTA SALAD – MUST LOVE HOME
10 BEST CHICKEN BROCCOLI PASTA SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
BROCCOLI CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
CHICKEN-BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BUTTERMILK DRESSING RECIPE - EATINGWELL
BROCCOLI BACON AND CHEESE SALAD - WONDERMOMWANNABE.COM
BACON BROCCOLI AND RANCH CHICKEN SALAD - MAD ABOUT FOOD
GRILLED CHICKEN BROCCOLI SALAD | PAULA DEEN
HEALTHY CHICKEN SALAD CHICK BROCCOLI SALAD (EASY 15-MINUTE RECIPE)
MILLION DOLLAR CRISPY CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI SALAD - NOT ENTIRELY …
CHICKEN & ROASTED BROCCOLI SALAD WITH GOAT CHEESE - PERRY'S PLATE
CHICKEN SALAD CHIK BROCOLI SALAD RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
BROCCOLI AND CHICKEN PASTA SALAD - DELICOUS PASTA SALAD RECIPE
BROCCOLI-CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
EASIEST CHICKEN THIGHS RECIPE WITH BROCCOLI SALAD
WARM BROCCOLI AND CHICKEN SALAD | RECIPES | GOODTOKNOW
CHICKEN BROCCOLI SALAD - EASY LOW CARB LUNCH OR SIDE DISH
CHICKEN SALAD CHICK BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPE - PINTEREST
HEALTHY BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPE WITH CHICKEN | THE LEAF
EASY BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPE WITHOUT BACON – FIT MAMA REAL FOOD
Easy Broccoli Salad With Chicken - Nutrisystem Recipe441 views-01:14
Broccoli and Chicken Salad Recipe64K views-02:50
Broccoli, Chicken & Grape Salad : Broccoli Recipes1.7K views-02:19
Broccoli and chicken salad510 views-02:39
Broccoli & Chicken Salad | Home Cooking16K views-03:51
Crunchy Chicken, Broccoli, Strawberry Bowl - Chicken Salad Recipe | RadaCutlery.com999 views-03:19
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to make Broccoli and broccoli salad?In a large bowl combine bacon, broccoli, cauliflower, chicken, and cheese. Set aside. In a small bowl combine remaining ingredients. Add to the broccoli mixture. Stir to combine well. For best flavor cover and refrigerate for several hours before serving.
What is broccoli chicken salad?Broccoli Chicken Salad is a great main dish salad for summer or any time of year. Broccoli salad is one of my favorite salads to take to picnics and potlucks. It is easy to make and so many people love it. I make my broccoli salad a little differently than most people though. I leave the fruit out.
What is the best way to make chicken salad?Combine vegetables, chicken and tomatoes in large bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat. Add cheese and bacon; mix lightly. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
How to make chicken parmesan with Broccoli?Chop the chicken into small pieces as well. Add the broccoli, chopped chicken, shredded cheddar, sliced green onions, and ranch dressing to a large bowl. Stir well until everything is evenly coated in dressing. Add freshly cracked pepper to your liking.