BUFFALO CHICKEN CRESCENT ROLLS
My husband loves Buffalo wings, but they are so messy! These Buffalo chicken rolls are mess-free and always go fast at parties-and they're much tastier than regular Buffalo wings, if you ask me. -Tiffinie Cichon, Gulfport, Mississippi
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 rolls.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small saucepan, combine chicken, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, ranch dressing and wing sauce. Cook and stir over low heat until cheeses are melted, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat., Unroll tubes of crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Place 1 tablespoon chicken mixture in the center of each triangle; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon blue cheese. Bring corners of dough over filling and twist; pinch seams to seal (filling will not be completely enclosed). Place on ungreased baking sheets., Bake until golden brown, 15-20 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 175 calories, Fat 11g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 21mg cholesterol, Sodium 372mg sodium, Carbohydrate 13g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 6g protein.
CHEESY BUFFALO CHICKEN RING RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: cream cheese, hot sauce, chicken, shredded monterey jack cheese, mozzarella cheese, refrigerated crescent dinner roll
Provided by Tasty
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese and hot sauce until smooth.
- Mix in chicken and Monterey Jack cheese.
- Unroll cans of dough, separate into triangles. On a large cookie sheet, arrange the triangles in ring, dough should overlap, leaving around 5 inches (12 ¾ cm) in the center.
- Layer half of the Mozzarella on each triangle closest to the ring.
- Spoon mixture on top of the Mozzarella. Top with the rest of the Mozzarella.
- Bring the top of the triangle over the filling and tuck the edges under the bottom layer of dough. Repeat around the ring until the entire filling is enclosed.
- Bake at 375˚F (190˚C) for 35 minutes or until the dough is golden brown.
- Cool 5 to 10 minutes before cutting into serving slices. Serve with choice dressing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 662 calories, Carbohydrate 27 grams, Fat 41 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 44 grams, Sugar 6 grams
BUFFALO CHICKEN CRESCENT RING
Move over pigs-in-a-blanket: buffalo chicken dip finds a cozy home in crescent dough, too. This shareable ring is perfect for a big crowd -- be sure to serve with extra blue cheese dressing on the side.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 8 to 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the broiler. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Toss the chicken with 1/4 cup hot sauce and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a medium bowl. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and broil, turning halfway though, until cooked through, about 20 minutes. Reduce the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, mix the Monterey Jack, cream cheese, blue cheese dressing and remaining 1/4 cup hot sauce in a large bowl to combined. Chop the chicken into 1/2-inch cubes and fold into the cheese mixture.
- Remove the foil from the baking sheet, turn the sheet over and spray the back with nonstick cooking spray. Unroll both cans of dough and separate into 16 triangles. Place a 5-inch ramekin in the center of the prepared baking sheet. Arrange the triangles in a ring around the ramekin so the short sides of the dough are touching the ramekin, overlapping slightly, and the most pointed ends are facing outward; your dough should look like a giant sun.
- Spoon the chicken mixture over the short ends of the triangles closest to the ramekin. Sprinkle the blue cheese on top and remove the ramekin. Take hold of the pointed end of one of the triangles and fold it up and over the filling, tucking the tip under the bottom layer of dough to secure (the dough will not cover the filling completely). Repeat with the remaining triangles; there will be some gaps where you can see the chicken mixture.
- Bake until the dough is golden brown and the cheese is melted, about 25 minutes. Let cool for 15 minutes. Use a spatula to slide the ring off the baking sheet onto a platter. Serve with more hot sauce, blue cheese dressing, carrots and celery.
More about "buffalo chicken crescent ring recipes"
EASY BUFFALO CHICKEN CRESCENT RING RECIPE - EASY BUFFALO ...
5/5 (1)Total Time 25 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 232 per serving
- Place crescent rolls onto a baking sheet, leaving a circle in the center about 5-6" in diameter. Once all rolls are placed, gently press them together.
- In a mixing bowl, add chicken, cream cheese and wing sauce. Mix well. Spoon onto the crescent rolls and top with shredded cheese.
PILLSBURY BUFFALO CHICKEN CRESCENT RING RECIPE | READY ...
Servings 16Total Time 45 minsEstimated Reading Time 1 min
- Heat oven to 375°F. In small bowl, mix cream cheese and hot sauce until smooth. Mix in chicken and shredded cheese just until combined.
- Unroll both cans of dough; separate into 16 triangles. On ungreased large cookie sheet, arrange triangles in ring so short sides of triangles form a 5-inch circle in center. Dough will overlap. Dough ring should look like a sun.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture on the half of each triangle closest to center of ring. Top with blue cheese crumbles.
- Bring each dough triangle up over filling, tucking dough under bottom layer of dough to secure it. Repeat around ring until entire filling is enclosed (some filling might show a little).
BUFFALO CHICKEN CRESCENT RING RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
3.5/5 (14)Category SnackServings 8Total Time 30 mins
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large bowl, use a fork to combine cream cheese, ranch dressing mix, celery, onions, Buffalo sauce, and chicken. Alternatively, you can also combine the ingredients in a food processor.
- Unroll both cans of crescent rolls, then separate each roll into four rectangles. Lay the rectangles on a nonstick baking sheet, or a parchment-lined baking sheet, to form a large circle.
- Spoon chicken mixture around the middle of the crescent dough ring. Fold the top of each crescent dough rectangle over the chicken filling, pressing into place to secure the dough all the way around the filling.
- Bake for 15-20, or until the crescent dough is a golden brown. Allow to cool slightly before serving. Garnish with chopped scallions, cilantro or other herbs, if desired.
BUFFALO CHICKEN CRESCENT RING - ALL FOOD RECIPES BEST ...
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
10 BEST CHICKEN CRESCENT RING RECIPES | YUMMLY
BUFFALO CHICKEN CRESCENT RING - MY HEAVENLY RECIPES
Servings 8Total Time 40 minsEstimated Reading Time 2 mins
- Separate both cans of crescent dough into 16 triangles. Place a 5-inch ramekin in the center of the prepared baking sheet. Place the triangles of crescent dough in a ring around the ramekin. The short ends of the dough should be touching the ramekin, slightly overlapping. Pointy ends should face outward. Dough will look like a sun shape.
BUFFALO CHICKEN RANCH CRESCENT RING | HIDDEN VALLEY® RANCH
5/5 Category AppetizersCuisine AmericanTotal Time 45 mins
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. In a small mixing bowl, stir together the cream cheese, ranch seasoning mix, hot sauce, chicken and shredded Monterey Jack until well blended.
- Open the crescent rolls and separate into 16 triangles. Arrange the triangles in a circle on an ungreased sheet pan so the bottoms overlap and form a 5-inch diameter ring in the center; the dough will fan out from there with the points at the edges.
- Spoon the cream cheese and chicken mixture onto the bottom halves of each triangle and sprinkle the mozzarella evenly over the top of the chicken. Close the crescent by bringing the tip of each triangle up and over the filling and tucking it under the bottom; repeat all the way around until the whole thing is closed, with some filling peeking through between the dough.
- Bake 25 minutes or until dough is cooked through and golden brown. Let sit for at least 10 minutes before slicing.
BUFFALO CHICKEN RING WITH CRESCENT ROLLS - BAKE ME SOME SUGAR
4/5 (1)Total Time 40 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 174 per serving
- Start by preheating your oven to 375 degrees. Then take a baking sheet and line with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a stand mixer, add your softened cream cheese, ranch dressing, and buffalo sauce and mix well till creamy.
- Open both cans of crescent rolls. Place a 5-inch ramekin in the center of a baking sheet. Then place the triangle rolls around the bowl to use as a guide. The larger end should be touching the bowl.
BUFFALO CHICKEN CRESCENT RING - TORNADOUGH ALLI
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 30 minsCategory Appetizer, Main CourseCalories 166 per serving
- In another bowl whisk together your softened cream cheese and ranch seasoning packet until smooth then add to your chicken mixture and stir together until coated.
BUFFALO CHICKEN CRESCENT RING - KITCHEN FUN WITH MY 3 SONS
Cuisine AmericanCategory AppetizerServings 10Total Time 40 mins
- Separate both cans of crescent dough into 16 triangles. Place a 5-inch ramekin in the center of the prepared baking sheet. Place the triangles of crescent dough in a ring around the ramekin. The short ends of the dough should be touching the ramekin, slightly overlapping. Pointy ends should face outward. The dough will look like a sun shape.
BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP CRESCENT RING - THE SEASONED MOM
5/5 (3)Total Time 40 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 340 per serving
- Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Unroll crescent roll dough; separate into 16 triangles. Overlap wide ends of each triangle to form a ring (dough will look like a sun when you’re finished). Lightly press the wide ends together.
- In a small bowl, stir together cream cheese and dry Ranch seasoning powder. If your cream cheese is too cold, you can microwave it for about 15 seconds to soften (which will make it much easier to stir).
BUFFALO CHICKEN CRESCENT ROLL RING RECIPE - SHUGARY SWEETS
5/5 (1)Total Time 50 minsCategory Main DishCalories 196 per serving
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add chicken, salt and pepper and cook until chicken is thoroughly cooked (about 6-8 minutes, but check yours as cooking times vary). Add celery and cook an additional minute or two. Drain off excess water. Add hot sauce and cream cheese and mix until combined thoroughly. Set aside.
- Using a large pizza pan, open packages of crescent rolls. Lay the first package in a large circle, connecting the wide part of the crescent roll in the center. Top with second package of crescents. Use fingertips to combine and create an indentation to add chicken mixture. Fill indentation with buffalo chicken. Roll triangles up over filling, using hands to spread dough as needed.
- While cooking, combine dressing ingredients in a small saucepan. Heat over low, stirring occasionally, until creamy. Serve with Buffalo Chicken Ring.
BUFFALO CHICKEN CRESCENT RING - JUGGLING ACT MAMA
5/5 (2)Total Time 30 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 214 per serving
- Open and unroll your crescent roll dough. Then separate the dough into 16 triangles. The dough is perforated so it should be easy to separate but if not you can use a knife along the perforated lines.
BUFFALO CHICKEN CRESCENT RING RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
Servings 16Total Time 45 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 200 per serving
BUFFALO CHICKEN CRESCENT RING - HY-VEE RECIPES AND IDEAS
4.1/5 (44)Calories 200 per servingServings 16
BUFFALO CHICKEN CRESCENT RING RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
4.5/5 (126)Total Time 45 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 200 per serving
EASY BUFFALO CHICKEN CRESCENT RING RECIPE GREAT FLAVOR ...
Cuisine American, MexicanEstimated Reading Time 4 minsCategory Appetizer, Breads, Main Course
BUFFALO CHICKEN CRESCENT RING RECIPE
CHICKEN ALFREDO CRESCENT RING - EASY CHICKEN RECIPES
BUFFALO CHICKEN RING - RECIPE CHRONICLE
10 BEST CRESCENT ROLL CHICKEN RING RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHICKEN CRESCENT WREATH RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
BUFFALO CHICKEN CRESCENT ROLL RING RECIPE - YOUTUBE
BUFFALO CHICKEN CRESCENT RING I PILLSBURY RECIPE - YOUTUBE
HOW TO MAKE BUFFALO CHICKEN CRESCENT RING VIDEO ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make Crescent Rolls with Buffalo Chicken?Preheat oven to 350. Place crescent rolls onto a baking sheet, leaving a circle in the center about 5-6" in diameter. Once all rolls are placed, gently press them together. In a mixing bowl, add chicken, cream cheese and wing sauce. Mix well. Spoon onto the crescent rolls and top with shredded cheese.
How long to bake Buffalo Chicken Crescent ring?Bring each dough triangle up over filling, tucking dough under bottom layer of dough to secure it. Repeat around ring until entire filling is enclosed (some filling might show a little). Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until dough is golden brown and thoroughly baked.
What kind of cheese is in Buffalo Chicken ring?This festive Buffalo chicken ring appetizer combines the flavors of zesty Hidden Valley® Ranch and traditional Buffalo hot sauce for a shareable, savory treat that looks great on any table. Shredded chicken, Monterey Jack and mozzarella cheeses round out the crescent roll filling for an edible centerpiece as attractive as it is appetizing.
How do you make a buffalo chicken ring?Arrange the triangles in a circle on an ungreased sheet pan so the bottoms overlap and form a 5-inch diameter ring in the center; the dough will fan out from there with the points at the edges. Spoon the cream cheese and chicken mixture onto the bottom halves of each triangle and sprinkle the mozzarella evenly over the top of the chicken.