CABBAGE SOUP DIET RECIPE
Get the Cabbage Soup Diet Recipe for quick weight loss and detox. Also get the printable 7-Day Diet Soup Eating Chart to put on your fridge and easily follow the diet. Learn how to make this detox cabbage soup in the slow cooker, instant pot, and on the stovetop.
Provided by Denise Browning
Categories Main Course
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Instant Pot Cabbage Soup: 1) To make the detox cabbage soup in the pressure cooker, press the saute function. Heat oil and cook onion, bell pepper, and celery for about 5 minutes, or until softened. Stir every now and then. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add tomato, broccoli slaw, cabbage, broth, tomato paste, pepper, and turmeric. Stir and secure lid. 2) Set on high for 15 minutes, or press the soup function and set for 15 minutes. Allow natural release, about 20 minutes. Remove lid and stir in spinach and lemon juice. Stir in salt but do not go overboard.
- Slow Cooker Cabbage Soup: 1) Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, add oil and cook onion, bell pepper, and celery for about 5 minutes, or until softened. Stir every now and then. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Transfer to the slow cooker. 2) Stir in all the other ingredients for the cabbage soup diet recipe, except spinach, lemon juice, and salt. Secure lid and cook for 2-4 hours on high, or 8-10 hours on low. Remove lid and stir in spinach and lemon juice. Stir in salt but go easy.
- Cabbage Soup on the Stovetop: 1) Heat a large nonstick pot or dutch oven over medium heat, add oil and cook onion, bell pepper, and celery for about 5 minutes, or until softened. Stir every now and then. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. 2) Stir in all the other ingredients, except spinach, lemon juice, and salt. Increase heat to medium-high and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, stir, cover, and let simmer for 30 minutes, or until veggies are tender. Remove lid and stir in spinach and lemon juice. Stir in just enough salt to taste.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 70 kcal, Carbohydrate 9 g, Protein 4 g, Fat 3 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 66 mg, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 4 g, ServingSize 1 serving
WEIGHT-LOSS CABBAGE SOUP
Loaded with cabbage, carrots, bell pepper, tomato and plenty of seasoning, this healthy cabbage soup recipe packs in lots of flavor and is ultra-satisfying. This easy recipe makes a big batch for lunches or veggie-packed snacks all week. If you want to bump up the satisfaction factor even more, top with a little cheese or avocado.
Provided by Carolyn Casner
Categories Healthy Vegan Vegetable Soup
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add onion, carrots and celery. Cook, stirring, until the vegetables begin to soften, 6 to 8 minutes. Add bell pepper, garlic, Italian seasoning, pepper and salt and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- Add broth, cabbage and tomato; increase the heat to medium-high and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to maintain a simmer, partially cover and cook until all the vegetables are tender, 15 to 20 minutes more. Remove from heat and stir in vinegar.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 133.3 calories, Carbohydrate 19.8 g, Fat 5.2 g, Fiber 7 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 0.7 g, Sodium 451.1 mg, Sugar 11 g
THE ORIGINAL CABBAGE SOUP DIET
I got this out of the National Enquirer in 1995-1996 when the soup diet originally came out. I don't remember the rules of the diet other than you could eat as much of this as you wanted.
Provided by Spyder-man
Categories Clear Soup
Yield 20 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Place all in large stock pot and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 1 hour.
- Refrigerate all leftovers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 67.5, Fat 0.5, SaturatedFat 0.1, Cholesterol 0.1, Sodium 277.5, Carbohydrate 15.2, Fiber 3.8, Sugar 8.1, Protein 2.7
ORIGINAL DIET CABBAGE SOUP
This is the recipe From Sacred Heart Memorial Hospital which is used for overweight heart patients to lose weight rapidly usually before surgery. So it is safe, and a great way to lose weight anytime!
Provided by bethann777
Yield 4-6 cups, 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Cut vegetables in small to medium pieces and cover with water. Boil fast for ten minutes.
- Reduce to simmer and continue cooking until vegetables are tender. This soup can be eaten antime you are hungry.
- Eat as much as you want. This soup will not add calories. The more you eat the more you will lose. Fill a thermos in the morning if you will be away during the day. If eaten alone for indefinite periods you would suffer malnutrition.
- For drinks - unsweetened juices, tea, coffee, cranberry juice or water.
- The diet:.
- Day One: Eat only soup and fresh fruits, except for bananas.
- Day Two: All vegetables. Eat all raw or canned vegetables except beans, peas or corn. Eat along with the soup. At dinner time eat a large baked potato and butter. Eat no fruits.
- Day Three: Eat all the soup, fruits and veggies you want. No potatoes or bananas.
- (If you have adhered to the diet-you should have lost 5-7 lbs by now).
- Day Four: Eat 3 bananas and drink 3 glasses of skim milk. Drink as many glasses of water as you like. Eat lots of soup as well.
- Day Five: Eat the soup at least once this day. You mau jave 10-20 ounces of beef and a can of tomatoes or as many as 6 frest tomatoes. Try to drink 6-8 glasses of water to wash away uric acid from your body.
- Day Six: Beef and veggies. Eat all the beef and vegetables you want, but no potato. Eat the soup at least once today.
- Day Seven: Brown rice, unsweetened fruit juice and vegetables.Again stuff yourself and be sure to have the soup at least once today.
- At the end of the seventh day you should have lost 10-17 lbs.
- If you have lost more than 15 lbs, stay off the diet for two days.
- This seven day eating plan can be used as often as you like. If correctly followed, it will clean your system of impurities and give you a feeling of well-being as never before.
- Broiled Chicken or Fish may be substituted for the beef on only one of the beef days.
- No Nos: Bread, alcohol, carbonated drinks,and NO Fried foods.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 244.4, Fat 1.7, SaturatedFat 0.3, Sodium 463, Carbohydrate 55.4, Fiber 18.2, Sugar 27.6, Protein 8.5
CABBAGE FAT-BURNING SOUP
This tomato and cabbage soup was rumored, in days of old, to melt away those thighs.
Provided by Nell Marsh
Categories Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes Soup Recipes Vegetable Soup Recipes Cabbage Soup Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Place carrots, onions, tomatoes, cabbage, green beans, peppers, and celery in a large pot. Add onion soup mix, tomato juice, beef broth, and enough water to cover vegetables. Simmer until vegetables are tender. May be stored in the refrigerator for several days.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 90.4 calories, Carbohydrate 20.7 g, Fat 0.5 g, Fiber 5.5 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 0.1 g, Sodium 483.1 mg, Sugar 12.1 g
THE CABBAGE SOUP DIET
A "vat" of this stuff lasts about a week, depending on how much you eat each day. Eat as much of The Cabbage Soup Diet as you like.
Provided by Patricia Solley
Categories Soup/Stew Vegetable Vegetarian Low/No Sugar Healthy Vegan Cabbage
Number Of Ingredients 13
- To Prepare
- Prep all the ingredients as directed in the recipe list.
- To Cook
- Put all the vegetables in a big soup pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce the heat to medium and boil gently for 10 minutes. Cover, reduce the heat to low, and simmer until all the vegetables are soft. Stir in the black pepper and chopped herbs.
- To Serve
- This soup can be served hot or cold. It can be pureed or partially pureed to vary textures. It can be seasoned differently for variety, with balsamic vinegar, lemon or lime juice, different fresh herbs, or chopped green onions.
CABBAGE SOUP DIET 7 DAY PLAN RECIPE - (4.1/5)
- Remember: This diet should only be followed for 7 days at a time, with at least two weeks in between. Day One: Fruit: Eat all of the fruit you want (except bananas). Eat only your soup and the fruit for the first day. For drinks- unsweetened teas, cranberry juice and water. Day Two: Vegetables: Eat until you are stuffed will all fresh, raw or cooked vegetables of your choice. Try to eat leafy green vegetables and stay away from dry beans, peas and corn. Eat all the vegetables you want along with your soup. At dinner, reward yourself with a big baked potato with butter. Do not eat fruit today. Day Three: Mix Days One and Two: Eat all the soup, fruits and vegetables you want. No Baked Potato. Day Four: Bananas and Skim Milk: Eat as many as eight bananas and drink as many glasses of skim milk as you would like on this day, along with your soup. This day is supposed to lessen your desire for sweets. Day Five: Beef And Tomatos: Ten to twenty ounces of beef and up to six fresh tomtoes. Drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water this day to wash the uric acid from your body. Eat your soup at least once this day. You may eat broiled or baked chicken instead of beef (but absolutely no skin-on chicken). If you prefer, you can substitute broiled fish for the beef one one of the beef days (but not both). Day Six: Beef and Vegetables: Eat to your heart's content of beef and vegetables this day. You can even have 2 or 3 steaks if you like, with leafy green vegetables. No Baked Potato. Eat your soup at least once. Day Seven: Brown rice, unsweetened fruit juices and vegetables: Again stuff, stuff, stuff yourself. Be sure to eat your soup at least once this day.
More about "cabbage soup diet recipes"
CABBAGE SOUP DIET RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS - THE SPRUCE …
Ratings 221Calories 80 per servingCategory Entree, Side Dish, Soup
WHAT IS THE CABBAGE SOUP DIET? - BBC GOOD FOOD
CABBAGE SOUP DIET: PLAN AND RECIPE - GUIDEDOC
ORIGINAL CABBAGE SOUP DIET RECIPE (VIDEO) COOKED BY JULIE
10 LBS IN 1 WEEK CABBAGE SOUP DIET RECIPE AKA WONDER SOUP
THE BEST CABBAGE SOUP DIET RECIPE AND 7-DAY DIET SOUP …
DIET CABBAGE SOUP! LOSE TEN POUNDS IN A WEEK! AND DELICIOUS!
CABBAGE SOUP DIET FOR FAST WEIGHTLOSS - AND DELICIOUS RECIPE
10-20 POUNDS LOST IN A WEEK: THE CABBAGE SOUP DIET EXPLAINED
CABBAGE SOUP DIET - MY MODIFIED SOUP RECIPE TO LOSE MORE …
THE CABBAGE SOUP DIET: PROS, CONS, AND WHAT YOU CAN EAT
7 DAY CABBAGE SOUP DIET PLAN (WITH CABBAGE SOUP RECIPE)
CABBAGE SOUP FOR DETOX & WEIGHT LOSS | I HEART RECIPES
RECIPE THIS | 7 DAY CABBAGE SOUP DIET PLAN
CABBAGE SOUP - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
EASY KETO CABBAGE SOUP FOR WEIGHT LOSS - HOW 2 DO KETO
CABBAGE SOUP DIET RECIPE WITH PROTEIN ADDED - SUMMER YULE …
WEIGHT LOSS CABBAGE SOUP RECIPE (WONDER SOUP) [VIDEO]
WHY THESE SOUPS AND SKILLETS ARE GAME-CHANGERS FOR WEIGHT LOSS ...
LOW CARB CABBAGE SOUP (EASY & HEALTHY!) - EASY LOW CARB
EASY CABBAGE SOUP DIET - DELIGHTFUL MOM FOOD
CABBAGE SOUP DIET, RECIPE AND REVIEW: HOW MUCH WEIGHT CAN YOU …
CABBAGE SOUP DIET: RECIPE AND 7 DAY MEAL PLAN - FREEDIETING
CABBAGE SOUP (DIET) RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
BEST CABBAGE SOUP RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE CABBAGE SOUP
THE CABBAGE SOUP DIET: DOES IT WORK FOR WEIGHT LOSS?
IS THE CABBAGE SOUP DIET HEALTHY? HERE'S WHAT A DIETITIAN THINKS
THE BEST CABBAGE SOUP | EASY & HEALTHY CABBAGE SOUP RECIPE
CABBAGE SOUP RECIPE - BUDGET BYTES
CABBAGE SOUP DIET – AN EFFECTIVE 7-DAY CRASH DIET?
CABBAGE SOUP DIET CROCKPOT RECIPE - A YEAR OF SLOW COOKING
LOSE WEIGHT WITH THE CABBAGE SOUP DIET RECIPE PLAN
THE BEST CABBAGE SOUP DIET RECIPE WONDER SOUP 7 DAY DIET
ORIGINAL CABBAGE SOUP DIET RECIPE - SOUPNATION.NET
CABBAGE SOUP DIET - DETOX.ORG
CABBAGE PATCH SOUP DIET - THERESCIPES.INFO
HOW TO MAKE THE CABBAGE SOUP DIET RECIPE - DINHTHIENBAO.COM
BEST CABBAGE SOUP DIET RECIPE - ANY REASON VEGANS
CABBAGE SOUP (HEALTHY & EASY) - DELICIOUS MEETS HEALTHY
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love