CARAMEL APPLE CINNAMON ROLLS
Add some fall flair to your favorite cinnamon rolls with a warm caramel-apple topping-it's the perfect way to use extra apples from the apple orchard and to get the whole family gathered around the table for breakfast.
Provided by Pillsbury Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch round cake pan with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, mix caramel topping, melted butter and cinnamon until well blended; stir in apples. Spoon mixture evenly into pan.
- Separate dough into 8 rolls; place over apple mixture.
- Bake 24 to 26 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool 3 minutes in pan; turn upside down onto serving platter. Cool 5 minutes.
- Spoon icing into small microwavable bowl. Microwave uncovered on High about 10 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle over warm rolls, as desired. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 220, Carbohydrate 34 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 390 mg, Sugar 18 g, TransFat 0 g
CARAMEL APPLE CINNAMON ROLLS
Bring caramel apples to the breakfast table with these indulgent cinnamon rolls. They require some time kneading and rising, so use the make-ahead directions to speed things along the morning you want to eat them.
Provided by BHG Test Kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a large mixing bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast; set aside. In a medium saucepan heat and stir milk, potato, 1/3 cup butter, granulated sugar, and salt just until warm (120°F to 130°F) and butter almost melts; add to flour mixture along with the eggs. Beat with a mixer on low to medium 30 seconds, scraping sides of bowl constantly. Beat on high 3 minutes. Stir in as much of the remaining flour as you can.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead in enough remaining flour to make a moderately soft dough that is smooth and elastic (3 to 5 minutes total). Shape dough into a ball. Place in a lightly greased bowl; turn to grease surface of dough. Cover; let rise in a warm place until double in size (45 to 60 minutes).
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface. Cover and let rest 10 minutes. Meanwhile, lightly grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan. In a medium bowl stir together 3/4 cup of the brown sugar, the 1/2 cup melted butter, and the corn syrup. Spread mixture in prepared pan. For filling, in a small bowl stir together apples, the remaining 3/4 cup brown sugar, and the apple pie spice.
- Roll dough into an 18x12-inch rectangle. Spread the 1/4 cup softened butter over dough and sprinkle with apple filling, leaving 1 inch unfilled along one of the long sides. Roll up rectangle, starting from the filled long side. Pinch dough to seal seams.
- Slice rolled rectangle into into 12 equal pieces. Arrange, cut side down, over melted butter-brown sugar mixture in pan. Cover and let rise in a warm place until nearly double in size (about 30 minutes).
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden, covering with foil during the last 5 minutes, if needed, to prevent over-browning. Immediately invert rolls onto a serving platter (spoon any caramel mixture remaining in pan onto rolls). If desired, invert again before serving. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 473 kcal, Carbohydrate 71 g, Cholesterol 77 mg, Protein 7 g, SaturatedFat 11 g, Sodium 411 mg, Sugar 33 g, Fat 18 g, TransFat 1 g, UnsaturatedFat 6 g
CARAMEL APPLE CINNAMON ROLLS
- In a small saucepan over medium low heat add the milk and butter. Stir until the butter has melted and remove from heat. Let stand until luke warm temperature.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together 2¼ cups flour, yeast, sugar, and salt. Add to the stand mixer with dough hook attached. (You can also make this by hand, just knead until smooth once all of the ingredients are added.) Add the egg and water and mix until just starting to combine. Slowly add in the milk mixture and 1 cup of flour until the dough starts to form and become smooth. Let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough into a large 9×15 square. About ¼-1/2 inch thick.
- In a small bowl combine the cinnamon, nutmeg and brown sugar for the filling. Spread the softened butter onto the dough keeping it about a ½ inch away from the edge. Sprinkle the cinnamon and brown sugar on top of the softened butter. Sprinkle with chopped apples.
- Roll up the 15 inch side into a log and pinch the seams. Cut into 9-12 slices depending on how thick you want your cinnamon rolls. Place in a greased 9×13 inch pan or 9 inch pie pan. and cover with a damp cloth and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Bake for 30 minutes or until just golden brown on the tops.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter and brown sugar until sugar dissolves. Add the sweetened condensed milk and bring to a boil over medium high heat for about 2-3 minutes. Pour over warm cinnamon rolls.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 402 kcal, Carbohydrate 62 g, Protein 5 g, Fat 16 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, Cholesterol 54 mg, Sodium 245 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 34 g, ServingSize 1 serving
CARAMEL CINNAMON ROLLS
- Heat milk in a small saucepan over medium heat until it begins to bubble, about 5 minutes. Sir in salt, shortening, and 1/2 cup sugar. Let cool until lukewarm, at least 10 minutes.
- Dissolve yeast in a bowl of 1/4 cup warm water. Pour into the milk mixture; add flour and eggs. Mix well; cover loosely with damp cloth and let dough rise until doubled in volume, about 1 hour.
- Punch down dough. Cover and let rise again until doubled in volume, about 40 minutes.
- Place dough on a lightly floured surface. Roll into three 9x15-inch rectangles. Spread each rectangle with 2 tablespoons butter.
- Mix 3/4 cup brown sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl. Sprinkle mixture equally over the 3 rectangles. Roll each rectangle tightly beginning at the long side. Cut into 9 equal slices, yielding 27 rolls total.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, 3/4 cup butter, pecans, and corn syrup in a bowl. Sprinkle mixture equally into 3 baking pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until caramel is bubbly, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven and place 9 rolls in each pan. Let rise again until doubled in volume, about 40 minutes.
- Bake in the hot oven until golden brown, about 30 minutes. Invert rolls onto another dish or aluminum foil immediately. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 327.2 calories, Carbohydrate 46.1 g, Cholesterol 35.2 mg, Fat 14.6 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 4.4 g, SaturatedFat 6.3 g, Sodium 202.7 mg, Sugar 21.6 g
CARAMEL APPLE CINNAMON BUNS
Balance the sharp flavour of apple with the sweetness of caramel and a tangy soft cheese icing to make these toffee-apple-inspired cinnamon buns
Provided by Cassie Best
Categories Afternoon tea
Yield Makes 12 buns
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Prepare the dough for the buns the day before you want to bake them, if you have time - this will develop a better flavour. Warm the milk in a pan until steaming but not boiling. Add the butter and swirl the pan for 1-2 mins until the butter has melted and the milk cooled slightly. It should be just warm.
- Put the flour in a large bowl, or the bowl of a stand mixer. Add the yeast and sugar to one side of the bowl, then ½ tsp salt to the other. Whisk together, then pour in the warm buttery milk. Mix until the ingredients form a soft dough (it should be a little sticky), then tip onto a lightly floured work surface and knead by hand for 8-10 mins, or keep the stand mixer going for 5 mins or so. The dough will feel stretchy and soft when it's ready - you should be able to pull it apart without it breaking straightaway (this means the gluten has been developed). Lightly oil a bowl, add the dough and cover. Leave to rise at room temperature for a few hours, or until the dough has doubled in size. Or, chill overnight.
- To make the apple filling, cook the apples, butter, sugar and 1 tbsp water in a pan for 5-10 mins until soft and sticky. Add a splash more water if the pan looks dry or the sugar starts to burn. Leave to cool.
- If the dough has been chilled, take it out of the fridge 30 mins before shaping. For the cinnamon butter, mix the butter, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon together with a pinch of salt. Tip the dough onto a lightly floured surface, shape into a rough rectangle, then roll out until it's about 50 x 40cm. Spread the cinnamon butter over the dough and all the way out to the edges. Spoon over the apple filling.
- Working from one of the longer sides, roll the dough up as tightly as you can into a sausage shape. Cut into 12 equal pieces. To easily do this, first cut the dough in half crosswise, then cut each half into three pieces, then halve each piece. Line a large round baking dish or cake tin (about 33cm) with baking parchment. Arrange the buns, cut-side up, in the dish or tin. Make sure the tails of the buns (where the dough opens) are tucked in towards the middle of the tin, so they don't unfurl when baked. Leave some space around each bun, as they will expand as they prove. Cover loosely and leave to rise for 30 mins-2 hrs (depending on how hot your kitchen is) until the buns are puffed up and touching at the sides. Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
- Bake for 35-40 mins until golden. Check the buns after 25 mins - if they still look a little doughy at the centre but the edges are burning, cover with foil and continue baking. Leave to cool in the tin while you make the icing.
- Mix the soft cheese, icing sugar and cinnamon together. Spread over the buns while still slightly warm, so the icing drips into the swirls of the buns a little without melting completely. Loosen the caramel with a drop of milk, if needed, then drizzle over the icing. Leave to set for 30 mins before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 434 calories, Fat 16 grams fat, SaturatedFat 10 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 65 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 33 grams sugar, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 7 grams protein, Sodium 0.6 milligram of sodium
SALTED CARAMEL APPLE CINNAMON ROLLS RECIPE BY TASTY
Consider these cinnamon rolls fall-ified. We stuffed our classic cinnamon rolls with thinly sliced Granny Smith apples and drizzled them with homemade salted caramel sauce. It's ooey, gooey goodness in every bite. Enjoy for breakfast or dessert!
Provided by Betsy Carter
Yield 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Prepare the cinnamon roll dough and filling according to the recipe instructions.
- Add the apples and lemon juice to a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 20-second increments, until the apples are softened and limp.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease a 9 x 13-inch (22x33 cm) baking dish with butter.
- Roll the dough into a large rectangle about ½-inch (1.24 cm) thick. Straighten the corners with a bench scraper to make sure they are sharp and even.
- Spread the filling evenly over the dough, then arrange the apple slices on top, leaving about ¼ inch (6 mm) between each slice. Try to keep your slices in straight rows, it's okay if the tips of the apple slices touch or overlap.
- Starting from a short end, roll the dough into a log and pinch the seam closed. Place the log seam-side down and trim off the uneven ends. Using unflavored dental floss or a sharp knife, cut the log into even pieces, each about 1½ inches (3 ½ cm) thick. Place the rolls in the prepared baking dish, cover with a kitchen towel, and set in a warm place for 35-45 minutes, until expanded in volume by about 50%. If not baking immediately, skip this step, cover with plastic wrap and freeze for up to 3 months.
- Bake the cinnamon rolls for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool for at least 10 minutes.
- While the cinnamon rolls bake, make the salted caramel sauce: Add the sugar to a small saucepan and cook over medium heat, swirling the pan occasionally but not stirring, until it starts to turn amber brown, 5-6 minutes.
- Add the butter and stir in until incorporated, 1-2 minutes..
- Slowly drizzle in the cream and whisk to combine. Boil for 1 minute, then remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla and flaky salt. Let cool and thicken slightly before using.
- Pour the salted caramel sauce over the cinnamon rolls, then serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 282 calories, Carbohydrate 40 grams, Fat 14 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 2 grams, Sugar 28 grams
More about "caramel apple cinnamon buns recipes"
CARAMEL APPLE CINNAMON ROLLS RECIPE | GIMME SOME …
CARAMEL APPLE STICKY BUNS RECIPE - MOM ON TIMEOUT
CARAMEL APPLE CINNAMON ROLLS - MOM ON TIMEOUT
CARAMEL APPLE CINNAMON ROLLS FROM FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
CARAMEL APPLE CINNAMON ROLLS RECIPE | LITTLE SPICE JAR
CARAMEL APPLE CINNAMON ROLLS - THESTAYATHOMECHEF.COM
CARAMEL APPLE CINNAMON ROLLS - MY RECIPE TREASURES
CARAMEL APPLE CINNAMON BUNS - JAMIE GELLER
CARAMEL-APPLE CINNAMON BUNS - KING ARTHUR BAKING
4.3/5 (6)Total Time 3 hrs 30 minsServings 12Calories 380 per serving
- For the dough: Weigh your flour; or measure it by gently spooning it into a cup, then sweeping off any excess.
- Knead the dough in a mixer at low speed for 6 minutes or by hand on a lightly floured work surface for 8 minutes, until the dough is smooth and bounces back when poked., Place the dough in a greased bowl, cover, and let rise for 11/2 to 2 hours, until doubled., For the filling: Combine half the sugar, the ClearJel (or flour), and cinnamon; set aside.
CARAMEL APPLE CINNAMON ROLLS – ROSANNA PANSINO
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
CARAMEL APPLE CINNAMON ROLLS RECIPE - AN ITALIAN IN MY …
APPLE CINNAMON ROLLS - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
CARAMEL APPLE STICKY BUNS | CANADIAN LIVING
AMAZING CARAMEL APPLE CINNAMON ROLLS - SWEETEST MENU
CARAMEL APPLE STICKY BUNS - THE PIONEER WOMAN
CARAMEL APPLE CINNAMON ROLL BAKE - AVERIE COOKS
CARAMEL APPLE PECAN STICKY BUNS - GREAT GRUB, DELICIOUS TREATS
SALTED CARAMEL APPLE CINNAMON ROLLS - CONFESSIONS OF A BAKING …
APPLE CINNAMON ROLLS WITH CARAMEL ICING - RED STAR® YEAST
APPLE CINNAMON ROLLS - SUGAR SPUN RUN
CARAMEL APPLE CINNAMON ROLLS RECIPE - COOK.ME RECIPES
CARAMEL APPLE CINNAMON ROLLS RECIPE- LAUREN'S LATEST
CARAMEL APPLE CINNAMON ROLLS WITH CARAMEL GLAZE - CHELSWEETS
FLUFFY CARAMEL APPLE DIP RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
CARAMEL APPLE CINNAMON ROLLS - HOMEMADE CINNAMON ROLL RECIPE!
CARAMEL APPLE CINNAMON ROLLS WITH PEANUTS
CARAMEL APPLE CINNAMON ROLLS RECIPE - THE HUNGRY APRON
CARAMEL APPLE CINNAMON ROLLS | I HEART RECIPES
CARAMEL APPLE CINNAMON ROLL RECIPE - MARIA'S MIXING BOWL
CINNAMON CARAMEL APPLE PIE ROLLS - SPEND WITH PENNIES
CARAMEL APPLE CINNAMON ROLLS - MODERN HONEY
CARAMEL APPLE CINNAMON ROLLS RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
CARAMEL APPLE CINNAMON ROLLS - KYLEE COOKS
CARAMEL APPLE CINNAMON ROLLS - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
THE BEST CARAMEL APPLE CINNAMON ROLLS - A LILY LOVE AFFAIR
CARAMEL APPLE CINNAMON ROLLS - SUGAR SALT MAGIC
CARAMEL APPLE SWEET ROLLS - THE PIONEER WOMAN
CARAMEL APPLE CINNAMON ROLLS - CHOCOLATE WITH GRACE
CARAMEL APPLE STICKY CINNAMON BUNS - EVERGREEN KITCHEN
CARAMEL APPLE CINNAMON ROLLS RECIPE | LITTLE SPICE JAR
CARAMEL APPLE CINNAMON ROLLS - KITCHEN FUN WITH MY 3 SONS
You'll also love