CINNAMON COFFEE RING
Crunchy walnuts and yummy cinnamon lend old-fashioned flavor to this comforting coffee cake. Serve a generous slice with coffee for breakfast or with a glass of iced tea for dessert. -Merrill Powers, Spearville, Kansas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10-12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, cream butter and 2 cups sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with sour cream., Spoon a third of the batter into a greased and floured 10-in. tube pan. Combine the cinnamon, nuts and remaining sugar; sprinkle a third over batter. Repeat layers twice., Bake at 350° for 65-70 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 566 calories, Fat 27g fat (15g saturated fat), Cholesterol 138mg cholesterol, Sodium 565mg sodium, Carbohydrate 73g carbohydrate (46g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 8g protein.
COFFEE CAKE RING
The glaze on this delicious coffee cake makes is wonderful to serve at any get-together.-Jenny Reece, Lowry, Minnesota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Roll into a 15x12-in. rectangle. Spread filling to within 1/2 in. of edges. (If using Fruity Cream Cheese Filling, spread with cream cheese mixture; set jam aside.) Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal. place, seam side down, on a greased 12-in. pizza pan; pinch ends together to form a ring. With scissors, cut from outside edge two-thirds of the way toward center of the ring at 1-1/2-in. intervals (see photos below right). Separate pieces; slightly twist to show filling. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes. (If using Fruity Cream Cheese Filling, place 1 teaspoon of jam in the center of each slice.) Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan to a wire rack to cool. , For glaze, combine sugar, butter, vanilla and enough milk to achieve desired consistency. drizzle over coffee cake.
Nutrition Facts :
CINNAMON STREUSEL COFFEE CAKE
Everyone needs a delicious coffee cake recipe in their repertoire, and this cinnamon streusel coffee cake recipe is the perfect option. Meaning "something strewn" in Old German, streusel is easy to throw together -- and then to throw on top of this sour-cream coffee cake. The sweet glaze in the recipe is the perfect coffee cake topping.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes one 9-inch cake
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Make the streusel topping: Mix together flour, 3/4 cup brown sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and 1 teaspoon salt. Cut in butter using a pastry cutter or rub in with your fingers until small to medium clumps form. Mix in 1/2 cup pecans. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Make the streusel center: Mix together remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, and 1 cup pecans.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Make the cake: Butter a 9-inch tube pan with a removable bottom. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and 1/2 teaspoon salt into a bowl.
- Beat butter and granulated sugar with a mixer on medium speed until pale and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, then vanilla. Beat in flour mixture in 3 additions, alternating with sour cream, beginning and ending with flour. Continue to beat until well combined.
- Spoon half the batter into pan. Sprinkle streusel center mixture evenly over batter. Top with remaining batter, and spread evenly using an offset spatula. Sprinkle streusel topping mixture evenly over batter.
- Bake until cake is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 55 minutes. Transfer pan to a wire rack, and let cool completely. Remove cake from pan, and transfer to parchment.
- Make the glaze: Mix together confectioners' sugar and milk. Drizzle over cake, and let drip down sides. Let set for 5 minutes before serving.
CINNAMON LEAF RING COFFEE CAKE
This is a delicious, moist coffee cake. My mom always served it fresh out of the oven on Christmas morning, but it is good any time of the year!
Provided by Amanda G.
Yield 2 cakes
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Cool milk to warm (110 degrees).
- Sprinkle yeast on top of milk and let stand to soften.
- Cream shortening and margarine.
- Add sugar and salt and cream until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, yeast milk and enough flour to make a soft dough.
- Knead until smooth and elastic on lightly floured board.
- Place in a greased bowl, cover and let rise until doubled (about 1 hour).
- Roll dough thin (1/4 inch) and cut into rounds with a 2 inch round cutter Dip each round into melted margarine, then into cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Stand rounds up in 2 well buttered ring molds 8 1/2"X 2 1/4".
- Let rise until light (about 1/2 hour).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Cool slightly before turning out.
CINNAMON ROLL SWIRL COFFEE CAKE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Mix flour, sugar, milk, eggs, baking powder, vanilla, and salt for cake together in a large bowl until completely combined. Slowly pour in butter and mix to incorporate; pour into the prepared baking pan.
- Whisk brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon for topping together in a bowl. Cut in butter with 2 knives or a pastry blender until well combined. Drop evenly over the batter, then swirl with a knife.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Mix powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla for glaze together in a small bowl. Drizzle over the warm cake.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 287.3 calories, Carbohydrate 41.8 g, Cholesterol 47.5 mg, Fat 12.5 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 7.7 g, Sodium 123.5 mg, Sugar 28.5 g
OLD FASHIONED COFFEE CAKE WITH CINNAMON-STREUSEL TOPPING
Reminiscent of a pound cake, this deliciously moist and buttery coffee cake is anything but dry! Between the cinnamon swirl layer and the generous amount of streusel topping, every bite is a perfect combination of flavor and texture. You can probably whip up this easy and affordable dessert without having to make a special trip to the store.
Provided by NicoleMcmom
Categories Coffee Cake
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish; set aside.
- Prepare cinnamon layer by stirring brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon together in a small bowl until well combined; set aside.
- Prepare streusel topping by combining brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and salt in a small bowl. Add butter and stir with a fork until mixture is crumbly; set aside.
- Prepare cake by whisking together flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Beat sugar and butter in a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment on medium speed until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Scrape the sides of the bowl, then turn the mixer on low speed and beat in eggs until well blended. Gradually mix in flour mixture and milk. Add sour cream and vanilla and beat for 30 seconds.
- Pour 1/2 of the batter into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the cinnamon layer over the batter, then pour the remaining batter over top. Spread streusel topping evenly over the cake, pressing very lightly so it adheres to the batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 40 to 50 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool completely before serving, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 675.4 calories, Carbohydrate 97.6 g, Cholesterol 116.9 mg, Fat 28.3 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 7.9 g, SaturatedFat 19.3 g, Sodium 245.8 mg
CINNAMON ALMOND RING COFFEE CAKE
- FOR THE FILLING: fit standing mixer with paddle attachment and mix almond paste, confectioners sugar, dark brown sugar, cinnamon and cream cheese until smooth. cover with plastic and refrigerate until ready to use.
- FOR THE DOUGH: Adjust oven rack to upper-middle postitions and heat over 200°F When oven reaches 200F shut oven off. Lightly grease large bowl with nonstick cooking spray. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray.
- Mix milk, honey, melted butter, yolks, and vanilla in large measuring cup. Mix flour, yeast, and salt in bowl of standing mixer fitted with dough hook. Turn mixer to low and slowly add milk mixture. After dough comes togehter, increase speed to medium and mix until shiny and smooth, 4-6 minutes. (Dough will be sticky). Turn dough onto heavily floured work surface, shape into ball, and transfer to a greased bowl. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in turned-off oven until dough is nearly doubled, about 20 minutes.
- On lightly floured surface, divide dough into 2 equal pieces. Working with one piece of dough at a time, roll dough into an 18x9-inch rectangle with long side facing you. Spread with half the filling; using both hands, carefully roll the dough into an even cylinder and moisten the top 1/2-inch of the dough to seal. Press to seal and transfer, seam side down to parchment-lined baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough and filling. Shape each cylinder into a ring. Using paring knife, make cuts around the outside of dough. spacing them about 1 1/2 inches apart. Rotate each piece of dough cut side up.
- Cover with plastic wrap coated with cooking spray and return to oven until rings have puffed slightly, 30-40 minutes. Remove from oven and heat oven to 375°F.
- FOR THE TOPPNG: Whisk reserved egg whites in small bowl, then brush rings with with egg whites. Sprinkle with almonds and bake until deep brown, about 25 minutes, switching and rotating pans halfway through baking.
- While rings are baking or cooling, whisk confectioners sugar, cream cheese, milk, and vanilla in small bowl until smooth. Drizzle icing over baked coffee cakes and serve warm.
- COFFEE CAKE IN THE FREEZER: This recipe makes two coffee cakes, which can be baked together or separately, with the second ring frozen for later use.
- To freeze one coffee cake: Transfer shaped ring ot large plate and wrap in two layers of plastic wrap and then foil. (Unbaked ring can be frozen for up to 1 month). The night before baking, transfer frozen ring to refrigerator. The next day, unwrap ring and transfer to baking sheet lined with parchment paper that has been grease with cooking spray. Then proceed to letting dough rise in the oven that has been heated to 200F and then turned off. Brush with egg wash, sprinkle with almonds bake (on middle rack) cook and ice as directed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 3277.4, Fat 133.3, SaturatedFat 58.5, Cholesterol 555.2, Sodium 2794.6, Carbohydrate 460.2, Fiber 18.3, Sugar 212.6, Protein 69.3
More about "cinnamon croissant coffee cake princess ring recipes"
CINNAMON NUT COFFEE CAKE RING MAKE AHEAD BREAKFAST
CINNAMON ROLL CRESCENT RING - BEAT BAKE EAT
CINNAMON SWIRL COFFEE RING | CANADIAN GOODNESS
CINNAMON ROLL COFFEE CAKE FOR A CROWD RECIPE
CHOCOLATE CHIP-CINNAMON BREAKFAST RING RECIPE
EASY CINNAMON ROLL COFFEE CAKE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
CRESCENT ROLL COFFEE CAKE RECIPE - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS
CINNAMON NUT COFFEE RING - FAMILY AROUND THE TABLE
EASY CINNAMON COFFEE CAKE WITH CAKE MIX - THE SEASONED MOM
EASY CINNAMON COFFEE CAKE - GRANNY'S IN THE KITCHEN
CINNAMON ALMOND RING COFFEE CAKE - COOK'S COUNTRY
TWD: BAKING WITH JULIA: CROISSANTS - PRAY COOK BLOG
PASTRY RECIPES & MENU IDEAS - PAGE 13 | EPICURIOUS.COM
CINNAMON COFFEE CAKE - RETRO RECIPE BOX
CINNAMON-STREUSEL COFFEECAKE - KING ARTHUR BAKING
ULTIMATE CINNAMON COFFEE CAKE - BAKING BEAUTY
EASY SWIRLED CINNAMON SUGAR CROISSANT LOAF. - HALF BAKED HARVEST
NO YEAST CINNAMON BUN COFFEE CAKE | THE EAST COAST KITCHEN
CINNAMON CROISSANTS - THE BITTER SIDE OF SWEET
CHRISTMAS COFFEE CAKE RING | RECIPE - PINTEREST
CINNAMON CROISSANTS - PRINCESS PINKY GIRL
CORNER BAKERY CINNAMON CREME COFFEE CAKE RECIPE - BARBARA …
CINNAMON COFFEE CAKE | READER'S DIGEST CANADA
CINNAMON ROLL CASSEROLE (FRENCH TOAST BAKE) - PRINCESS PINKY GIRL
10 BEST CROISSANT RING RECIPES | YUMMLY
SWEETEST CINNAMON SUGAR CROISSANT BUNS | FRENCH REVOLUTION
PRINCESS RINGS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
AN EASY CINNAMON COFFEE CAKE RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
CINNAMON COFFEE RINGS ARE SWEET AND COMFORTING PASTRIES.
FOODS BY "CINNAMON" CATEGORY - WIKIFOODHUB.COM
CINNAMON CROISSANT RING | SEARCHING FOR DESSERT
EASY & MOIST CINNAMON STREUSEL COFFEE CAKE RECIPE - COOKIN' …
CROISSANT CAKE | DESSERT RECIPES | GOODTO
CHOCOLATE CINNAMON CROISSANTS RECIPE: CAKES, COOKIES AND OTHER …
COFFEE CAKE RING RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
You'll also love