Try our Maple-Cinnamon Coffee. Perfect for a rainy day, Sunday morning or a holiday gathering, Maple-Cinnamon Coffee is simply delicious. Pairs perfectly with sweet or savory breakfasts, but is also great on the go!
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 4 servings, about 1 cup each
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place coffee in filter in brew basket of coffee maker; sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Pour syrup into empty pot of coffee maker. Add water to coffee maker; brew. When brewing is complete, stir until coffee mixture is blended.
- Serve topped with COOL WHIP.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 70, Fat 1 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 95 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 0 g
MAPLE CINNAMON COFFEE
- Place filter in brew basket of coffee maker.
- Add ground coffee and cinnamon.
- Pour syrup into empty coffee pot.
- Add water to coffee maker; brew.
- After brewing is complete, stir coffee well.
- Pour coffee into 6 coffee mugs.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream or Cool whip.
- Lightly sprinkle ground cinnamon on top.
JAN'S CINNAMON AND MAPLE SWIRL "BETTER"-CREAM COFFEE CAKE
This is a large coffee cake filled with cinnamon and a delicate crumb topping. Lactaid® Cottage Cheese transforms into 'Better' Cream that substitutes for sour cream, creating a moist and tender cake.
Provided by Lactaid
Number Of Ingredients 21
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10-cup Bundt pan.
- Mix white sugar, flour, 3/4 cup cinnamon, and 3 tablespoons non-dairy butter together in a stand mixer until well blended. Transfer to a bowl.
- Mix 1 cup brown sugar, 2 tablespoons cinnamon, cocoa powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt together in a stand mixer until well blended. Transfer to a separate bowl.
- Measure 1 1/2 cups Lactaid® milk in a 2-cup measuring cup. Stir in lemon juice and cream of tartar.
- Mix cottage cheese, 1 1/2 cups white sugar, and 1/3 cup brown sugar together in a stand mixer. Whip until mixture is smooth and creamy. Add non-dairy butter or margarine and whip until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beating well before adding the next one. Mix in vanilla and maple extracts and salt. Mix in 2 cups flour.
- Pour milk mixture into the mixer; mix well. Add remaining 2 cups flour and baking powder; blend well.
- Pour 1/3 of batter in prepared Bundt pan. Top with 1/2 of the swirl mixture.
- Pour another 1/3 of the batter over the filling. Top with remaining swirl mixture. Evenly pour in remaining batter.
- Gently swirl the batter with a knife being careful not to overdo the swirl. Top the batter with the cinnamon topping.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 60 to 90 minutes. Cool and remove from pan.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 435.7 calories, Carbohydrate 77.5 g, Cholesterol 49.3 mg, Fat 11.6 g, Fiber 4.3 g, Protein 7.4 g, SaturatedFat 2.7 g, Sodium 356.5 mg, Sugar 44.4 g
More about "cinnamon maple coffee recipes"
CINNAMON MAPLE COFFEE CAKE - SHUGARY SWEETS
5/5 (1)Category Breakfast And BrunchCuisine AmericanCalories 232 per serving
- In a small saucepan, combine water and butter for the dough. Heat until very warm (and butter is melted), to about 120-130 degree F.
- In a large mixing bowl, add 1 cup of the flour, yeast, sugar, and salt. Add water mixture and blend together. Add in the cinnamon, nutmeg, maple and egg. Mix until well combined.
- Pour dough into a greased 8x8-inch baking pan. Cover with a clean, dry towel and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size (about 45 minutes).
CINNAMON BUNS WITH MAPLE COFFEE GLAZE - CULINARY COOL
MAPLE CINNAMON COFFEE CREAMER – LEMON TREE DWELLING
MAPLE CINNAMON LATTE (CAN MAKE WITHOUT ESPRESSO) - THE …
EASY CINNAMON MAPLE LATTE RECIPE - PERFECT BREW
CINNAMON MAPLE ICED COFFEE - THE MILLENNIAL STAY-AT …
MAPLE CINNAMON | VERTUOLINE COFFEE RECIPES | NESPRESSO …
MAPLE CINNAMON COFFEE | METRO
5/5 (1)Total Time 5 minsServings 2
HOW TO MAKE A CINNAMON MAPLE LATTE - WAKA COFFEE & TEA
CINNAMON + CARDAMOM COFFEE
MAPLE CINNAMON COFFEE | METRO
CINNAMON MAPLE SUGAR - THE SPICE HOUSE
CINNAMON CRUMB PUMPKIN COFFEE CAKE RECIPE - OH SWEET BASIL
CINNAMON ROLL CASSEROLE RECIPE (EASY) | KITCHN
CINNAMON MAPLE LATTE RECIPE | JAVY COFFEE
MAPLE CINNAMON | VERTUOLINE COFFEE RECIPES | NESPRESSO USA
[RECIPE] MAPLE CINNAMON COFFEE CREAMER – VITACUP
CINNAMON MAPLE PALEO COFFEE CAKE | BEACHSIDE KITCHEN
CINNAMON COFFEE | FLAVORED COFFEE | CULTURED PALATE
SLOW COOKER GINGERBREAD LATTES - THE MAGICAL SLOW COOKER
EASY CINNAMON MAPLE LATTE RECIPE FOR FALL | FOODTALK
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How much cinnamon do you put in a coffee maker?Now, for the recipe... 1 6 Tbsp coffee or coffee grounds to make the desired number of cups. 2 6 cups water or water for the desired amount of coffee. 3 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon or 1/4 tsp cinnamon per cup of coffee to be made. 4 6 tsp pure maple syrup or 1 tsp pure maple syrup per cup.
How to make maple-cinnamon coffee?Perfect for a rainy day, Sunday morning or a holiday gathering, Maple-Cinnamon Coffee is simply delicious. Pairs perfectly with sweet or savory breakfasts, but is also great on the go! Place coffee in filter in brew basket of coffee maker; sprinkle with cinnamon. Pour syrup into empty pot of coffee maker. Add water to coffee maker; brew.
What can I substitute for cinnamon in a coffee recipe?Prepare as directed, substituting 1 Tbsp. lemon zest for the cinnamon and 1/3 cup honey for the syrup. Use a cinnamon stick as a stirrer for each cup of coffee. Prepare using regular syrup and COOL WHIP Whipped Topping. Take a break and warm up with a cup of this spicy low-fat coffee.
How do you use a coffee maker with syrup?Place coffee in filter in brew basket of coffee maker; sprinkle with cinnamon. Pour syrup into empty pot of coffee maker. Add water to coffee maker; brew.