CLUB CRACKER CANDY RECIPE - (3.8/5)
Provided by aerin8
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Lay club crackers in the bottom of a cookie sheet in a single layer. Bring butter and sugar to a boil and continue boiling for 3 minutes, stirring frequently. While sugar is boiling, sprinkle chopped nuts over crackers. Pour butter and sugar mix over crackers and nuts. Bake at 350°F for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from pan, separating crackers at once and place on foil to cool.
SWEET CLUB CRACKER SNACKS
This is a fantastic, quick to prepare snack. You will love the combination of salty/sweet taste and the crunch of the almonds and browned crackers. I got the recipe from my friend after we tasted these snacks at her home. These crackers are really pleasing to the eye and will keep several days in a container with a tightly-fitting lid. They would also make a great Christmas gift in a decorative tin.
Provided by Saute Gently
Yield 48 crackers, 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Arrange single layer of Club Crackers on a cookie sheet with sides.
- In saucepan, melt butter, add sugar and boil for two minutes; add the vanilla and stir. Pour immediately over crackers and sprinkle with sliced almonds.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees or until lightly browned.
- Cool, break apart crackers carefully and arrange on serving platter.48.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 365.3, Fat 25.2, SaturatedFat 11.3, Cholesterol 40.7, Sodium 339.7, Carbohydrate 32.9, Fiber 1.4, Sugar 18.8, Protein 3.4
EASY CRACKER CANDY
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place the crackers side by side in a foil-lined jelly-roll pan (I spray the foil with non-stick spray).
- Combine the butter and brown sugar in saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- Pour the mixture over the crackers.
- Bake 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the baked crackers.
- Let stand 5 minutes then spread the melted chocolate over the top.
- Sprinkle with nuts if desired.
- Chill in the refrigerator until set.
- Invert onto a flat surface; remove the foil and break into pieces.
- Store, covered in an airtight container in refrigerator.
- Note: You can skip the chocolate chips- it's still delicious.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in sugar, and bring to a low boil. Continue boiling, stirring constantly to prevent burning, approximately 3 minutes.
- Arrange crackers on a cookie sheet in a single layer, and drizzle with sugar mixture. Bake at 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) for 5 minutes, or until edges begin to brown.
- Remove from oven and spread chocolate chips evenly over the top as they melt. Sprinkle with nuts, gently pressing into the melted chocolate. Cool until chocolate has hardened, and break into pieces. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve. Allow to cool, and break into pieces. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 598.1 calories, Carbohydrate 58.2 g, Cholesterol 48.8 mg, Fat 39 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 6 g, SaturatedFat 20.9 g, Sodium 251 mg, Sugar 15.3 g
CRACKER CANDY RECIPE BY TASTY
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C) degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with foil & spray with non-stick cooking spray. Line crackers end to end on sheet, breaking crackers to fit the end if necessary.
- In a saucepan, melt butter on low heat. Once melted, add brown sugar and turn heat to medium. Continue stirring until boiling - then boil for 3 minutes (set timer).
- Pour over crackers, spread evenly working quickly.
- Put sheet into oven - bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove - pour chocolate chips over top - place a sheet of foil over and let melt for 3 minutes.
- Spread melted chocolate over the top evenly. Add nuts to top - replace foil and refrigerate until set. (Can be frozen.)
- Break up into pieces.
- Nutrition Calories: 2589 Fat: 229 grams Carbs: 142 grams Fiber: 0 grams Sugars: 137 grams Protein: 2 grams
Nutrition Facts : Calories 332 calories, Carbohydrate 26 grams, Fat 26 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 2 grams, Sugar 23 grams
More about "club cracker candy recipe 385"
THE BEST CRACKER CANDY RECIPE - THE ASHCROFT FAMILY TABLE
4.5/5 (6)Total Time 2 hrs 15 minsCategory DessertsPublished 2020-12-17
CHRISTMAS CRACK RECIPE (CLUB CRACKER TOFFEE ... - …
3.8/5 (29)Category DessertCuisine AmericanPublished 2019-11-16
- In a large sauce pan, melt butter over medium heat, then add the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, milk and sugar. Bring to a boil and let this boil for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
9 CLUB CRACKER RECIPES IDEAS | CLUB CRACKERS, CRACKER ...
9 pins6 followers
CLUB CRACKER CANDY RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
9 CLUB CRACKER RECIPES IDEAS | DELICIOUS DESSERTS, CLUB ...
CRACKER CANDY RECIPE | MYRECIPES
PECANS CLUB CRACKERS - RECIPES - COOKS.COM
CRACKER CANDY WITH CLUB CRACKERS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS …
RECIPE FOR CLUB CRACKER BARS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
10 BEST CLUB CRACKERS RECIPES - YUMMLY
CLUB CRACKER BARS - COOKIE MADNESS
CLUB CRACKER TOFFEE BARS - THE GUNNY SACK
CLUB CRACKER CANDY RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CLUB CRACKER BARS RECIPES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
CLUB CRACKER CARAMEL BARS - THE GUNNY SACK
15 CLUB CRACKER CHICKEN RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
CLUB CRACKER CANDY RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
HOMEMADE CRACKERS - A MODERN HOMESTEAD
CLUB CRACKER CANDY RECIPE | RECIPE | CLUB CRACKERS ...
CLUB CRACKER BARS - COOKING ON THE FRONT BURNER
"CRACK" CANDY - RECIPELION.COM
CLUB CRACKER BARK RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
CRACKER CANDY - MRFOOD.COM
16 BEST CLUB CRACKERS IDEAS | CLUB CRACKERS, CRACKER ...
CARAMEL CLUB CRACKER BARS RECIPE - SHUGARY SWEETS
CRACKER CANDY - RECIPELION GOLD CLUB
CLUB CRACKER CANDY RECIPE | RECIPE | CLUB CRACKERS ...
PEOPLE ARE OBSESSED WITH "CRACK CANDY" THIS CHRISTMAS ...
DESSERT RECIPE: CRACKER CANDY - FOOD MARRIAGE
CRACKER CANDY | KEEPRECIPES: YOUR UNIVERSAL RECIPE BOX
QUICK CRACKER CANDY FOR A CROWD- RECIPE
CHOCOLATE CARAMEL CRACKER CANDY - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
CLUB CRACKER COOKIES - RECIPE - COOKS.COM
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the recipe for 75 Club Crackers?Ingredients 75 Club Crackers, plus a few more if needed 1 1/2 sticks (3/4 cup) salted butter (or use unsalted and 1/2 teaspoon salt) 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (Should be 1 sleeve) 3/4 cup light brown sugar 3/4 cup granulated sugar 1/3 cup whole milk 1 generous cup (a little over 6 oz) milk chocolate chips
How do you make hard candy bars with Club Crackers?Pour caramel mixture over the crackers in the pan. Cover with another layer of club crackers. Place in the fridge to cool for at least 10 minutes. Melt together and then spread over bars. Return bars to the fridge so the chocolate can harden. Cut into pieces and enjoy!
What kind of candy has Club Crackers on top?Chocolate Caramel Cracker Candy is a layered candy made with club crackers and a sugary caramel sauce with chocolate on top. This easy no-bake dessert tastes like a twix bar. Whether it is for a bake sale or a holiday treat, this sweet and salty candy is hard to resist.
How do you make caramel crackers with Club Crackers?Chocolate Caramel Cracker Candy is a layered candy made with club crackers and a sugary caramel sauce with chocolate on top. This easy no-bake dessert tastes like a twix bar. Line an 8-inch baking pan with foil and spray it with cooking spray. Layer 1/3 of the crackers in the bottom of the pan in a single layer.